Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Addamere posted:

wait was there another mass shooting already

god bless this country

No. They were looking for, and caught, a schizo who murdered his father.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Wrenever posted:

Crypto fascists go feral hog wild over secret ways to express their genocidal solidarity to others. There's special numbers, weird hand signs, code names and flags, patches and haircuts. This compulsive need to display membership to the in-group probably has a lot to do with their attitudes and intent for everyone in the out-group.

Is this why we can assume that people who are super-into “Norse culture” are all Nazis?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Joementum posted:

As a rural american, I have never seen a feral hog. Lots of rabbits, deer, and the occasional fox in my backyard though. Haven't had a bear in a while.

30-50 occasional foxes

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Joementum posted:

As a rural american, I have never seen a feral hog. Lots of rabbits, deer, and the occasional fox in my backyard though. Haven't had a bear in a while.

I was once camped out in Florida and got woken up one early morning by a pig rooting around the campsite. It poked it's snout into the side of my tent and in a half sleep daze i gave it a quick boop and it went away and rooted somewhere else

that is my feral hog story tia please subscribe to my patreon for more content

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/CityLondonAlan/status/1158777710942048258?s=20

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

pfft, as if a FYAD poster would leave the house

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

I think...

that it pisses me off

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

it seems that in your mind mouth you pronounce all the individual letters of FYAD. I do that with BYOB, but I always read FYAD to myself as a single word, fye-ad

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

we should open a french branch of this forum called c'spamme

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

shovelbum posted:

lmao a mentally ill leftst huh, literally anything but a violent misogynist

look if we as a society said violent misogynists were bad we'd be threatening western civilization itself

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

twoday posted:

it seems that in your mind mouth you pronounce all the individual letters of FYAD. I do that with BYOB, but I always read FYAD to myself as a single word, fye-ad

what dat mind mouth do

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1158747052941045760?s=20
Strong argument for pure technocracy here

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

very savvy of people to be attacking McConnell now, when he is uncharacteristically incapable of shrugging anything off

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

look if we as a society said violent misogynists were bad we'd be threatening western civilization itself

imagining some kinda iranian shah having a messenger burst into the throne room and announce that western civilization is at the borders

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

I've practically tripped over them, they sleep all day and flee if disturbed, it's kind of eerie but they are only really dangerous if cornered, which only really happens if you're hunting them with dogs. I saw hundreds of them in Texas, they are a huge nuisance there.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Sheen Sheen posted:

Is this why we can assume that people who are super-into “Norse culture” are all Nazis?
Some of them might actually be Norwegian and/or wear a Mjolnir amulet to ward off attacks by giants.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

dont tell me what to do

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

very savvy of people to be attacking McConnell now, when he is uncharacteristically incapable of shrugging anything off

oh u think elder abuse is funny huh? u think its loving funny to push em over n watch em tumble down the stairs into a pit of angry clams eh? u think thats goddamn funny when the clams start biting their jowls n their saggy tits n balls? u think thats loving funny do u??

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

i think it’s more of a symptom of the public not really grasping what science as a profession is really like, unfortunately.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

oh u think elder abuse is funny huh? u think its loving funny to push em over n watch em tumble down the stairs into a pit of angry clams eh? u think thats goddamn funny when the clams start biting their jowls n their saggy tits n balls? u think thats loving funny do u??

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

"accused?" Like dude was shooting, and then stops after being shot, how are they still referring to him as "accused?"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It's not like they can take a corpse to court and find him guilty

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

ya

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Turdfuzz posted:

sir, this is a mcdonalds drivethru

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ya same lol

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Drunkboxer posted:

i think it’s more of a symptom of the public not really grasping what science as a profession is really like, unfortunately.

Or just an ignorance of what science even is. Like, I remember thinking that it was dumb to spend all that time learning about the "scientific method" in school because it all seemed like obvious common sense, but it really is extremely crucial to understanding why proper science is better than any of the other bullshit that people base their insane opinions on.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Hog huey huntin'

https://youtu.be/F699DW1ZhLs

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

shovelbum posted:

I've practically tripped over them, they sleep all day and flee if disturbed, it's kind of eerie but they are only really dangerous if cornered, which only really happens if you're hunting them with dogs. I saw hundreds of them in Texas, they are a huge nuisance there.

There are a lot of them around here in gulf coast FL, lots of land around here is being converted from farming or grazing to multi-thousand-unit housing developments and I hear the hogs often but never see them and haven't heard of a single hog attack in my 6 years here.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Turdfuzz posted:

People should lose human status at 70.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bert Roberge posted:

https://twitter.com/JasonOverstreet/status/1158591696931717120

I missed that we're flying our flags at half mast until 8/8.

ahh jeez

*looks around nervously*

what a weird coincidence

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Squizzle posted:

who are the usda feral hogs

Huckabees

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/LauraLitvan/status/1158787285703417856

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

MysteriousStranger posted:

most people aren't plugged in to all of this and will think you're nuts if you tell them about 1488 and incels or Q

That's why you don't talk to people about that poo poo, why the gently caress is someone going to drop a loving Facebook lecture on someone over it lmao

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

A suit they will win easily.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/mollypriddy/status/1158774206336622593?s=21
:patriot:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

They're not wrong. You just gotta find a way to be the sunglasses 80s kid giving a thumbs up anyway.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

normal country

https://twitter.com/WBRZ/status/1158786676514316290?s=20

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

:discourse:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Montana is a hell state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

can't wait for presdient general his holiness zuck!