Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
It's generally considered plausible that Rober Maxwell faced his own death and escaped somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Is this Qanon ASMR?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

MadJackal posted:

Q delerium must be so much fun for a fraction of the True Believers.

Like if you're not losing family or friends, this is like being on the ground floor of Rambo Jesus.

Narrator: everyone lost family and friends

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Is this Qanon ASMR?

Thanks you just spoke this into the universe

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

watch the loving road

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
When is the first Q-Con, headlined by JFK Jr

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Folks I can't get more than 30 seconds into that one

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

zoux posted:

Folks I can't get more than 30 seconds into that one

You're missing out. She explained that she's saving the world. By believing in Q. Because Q is "logic".

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
Did the Q as gently caress folks say anything about trump's "Toledo" senior moment? Because I'd bet everything I own that if Obama had made the same mistake there would have been government action. Some Republican in Toledo would have demanded the national guard come protect them because Obama has secret false flag plans. With trump it's laughed off that the president is senile.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

https://twitter.com/antipopehat/status/1158942345263505408

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Will the real Q Shady please tripcode, please tripcode, please tripcode?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

chitoryu12 posted:

I think it's been confirmed that Trump has had to be talked down from nuclear weapons at least once so far.

IIRC shortly after inauguration, Graham was with Trump when Fox played video of a North Korea missile launch which Trump thought was live and the beginning of an attack on us. Graham said that was when he decided to help this president rather than fight him.

I had a tweet showing like 7 different people pretending to be Q on 4chan and I can't find it. Some bad poetry and people trying too hard to be funny.

e: looks like big nipples big life found it

Corsair Pool Boy fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Aug 7, 2019

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
It's fine, we figured out the "real one" the last 95 times this happened. :v:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

5 Dollar
5 Dollar Footlong

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The guy at the top is probably my favorite.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Quantum Q.

He's all of them and none of them until they observe Q.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

"Shoot HIM!"
"No, shoot HIM!"

ShuckyDucky
Jun 19, 2008

Quack Quack
Praying Medic is a self proclaimed QAnon Researcher who also offers prophetic insights into the the Trump presidency.

He's rolling out a new Q thread right now, and this gave me a big ole smile:

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1159185549229355008

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

100k children disappear every year
Who is eating them?
Think HC
Read between the letters
- Q

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

This is like straight out of the Story of B by Daniel Quin, except for loving nutjobs instead of environmentalists who want to create a sustainable way of life.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Man I really miss that qultist side theory that fast food contains human remains that never took off.

Although I would totally believe it does but really it’s a conspiracy to cover up gross OSHA violations at meat processing plants.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Man I really miss that qultist side theory that fast food contains human remains that never took off.

Although I would totally believe it does but really it’s a conspiracy to cover up gross OSHA violations at meat processing plants.

That seems like a theory with a lot of moving parts, like faking the moon landing. Honestly, Q-anon is more believable to me than Whoppers are people. Q-anon just requires powerful people in a pedophile ring - true; Groups of people with aligned interests trying to control the country through economics and politics - true; government workers who not appointed who believe they know better than elected officials - true; and Trump is not a loving moron.

I think that's part of what makes Q-anon compelling, some of the individual facets of it have grains of truth in them.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
#QAnon: Bed, Bath, and Battlestar Galactica.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

pseudanonymous posted:

That seems like a theory with a lot of moving parts, like faking the moon landing. Honestly, Q-anon is more believable to me than Whoppers are people. Q-anon just requires powerful people in a pedophile ring - true; Groups of people with aligned interests trying to control the country through economics and politics - true; government workers who not appointed who believe they know better than elected officials - true; and Trump is not a loving moron.

I think that's part of what makes Q-anon compelling, some of the individual facets of it have grains of truth in them.

OTOH, being somewhat based in or directly connected to reality is what makes the best ARGs. I'd classify Qanon as an ARG gone too far at this point.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Fiend posted:

#QAnon: Bed, Bath, Bears, Beets, and Battlestar Galactica.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Really, the most unbelievable thing about QAnon is that the rich malefactors will face justice :smithicide:

Slightly less unbelievable is that Donald Trump wouldn’t be super stoked to be in the pedophile ring. I might believe he’d go after them, but only because he’s angry they disrespected him in some way.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

This guy knows how to trust plans. Bigly.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1159285774933811201

Watching Bill Mitchell talk himself into believing in qanon has been hilarious

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1159285774933811201

Watching Bill Mitchell talk himself into believing in qanon has been hilarious

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1159503705810427904

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

I feel like there’s a non-zero chance this tactic would work to get people to start slowly poisoning themselves via that grifting “drink bleach” rear end in a top hat.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Ugato posted:

I feel like there’s a non-zero chance this tactic would work to get people to start slowly poisoning themselves via that grifting “drink bleach” rear end in a top hat.

You need to be more specific, that's a whole genre

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Ugato posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knSGD0JqGuk

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1159859055264841728

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I mean Q has been more and more intermittent lately, can’t convincingly bone scry with old KFC when there’s an increasingly more solid reality around your subject to dispute it. Epstein getting snagged has hosed up his gimmick.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
Q won't be dead until it's a late night punchline. Once people are too embarrassed to whisper "Have you heard about Q?" to strangers it'll die. These people are, at their core, cowards chasing pretend monsters instead of the very large, obvious monsters in reality that might actually hurt them :(

Edit:
Late night deep state De-Q'ed is a good place for u kno what

InsertPotPun fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Aug 9, 2019

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I love getting DQed, their blizzards are delicious.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

Believing any of this poo poo should be grounds for immediate arrest, jfc if there was any time where thought police were actually appropriate

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
New at DQ: The DQ-ed. We take a pizza, blood, vanilla soft serve, and crunchy fetus bits and blend it into the treat even the Deep State can't beat.

pop fly to McGillicutty fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Aug 9, 2019

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

hellotoothpaste posted:

Believing any of this poo poo should be grounds for immediate arrest, jfc if there was any time where thought police were actually appropriate

They seem a lot more harmless to me than the literal loving Nazis running around this country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

pseudanonymous posted:

They seem a lot more harmless to me than the literal loving Nazis running around this country.