Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Throwback Tuesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

GOOD MORNING

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

GOOD MORNING LUCA

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Apparently a dog obedience graduation ceremony, with a happy dog.

https://i.imgur.com/F4KVApk.mp4

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
The task was to go to her and sit. The dog did that. Eventually.

Good dog.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Listen if you tell a dog to go from A to B and he dresses it up a bit but still accomplishes the task then that’s a real good dog.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Listen if you tell a dog to go from A to B and he dresses it up a bit but still accomplishes the task then that’s a real good dog.

Some people and some dogs can’t just go from A to B without injecting a bit of flair.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Blurry because of zoom but this is how Monty watches me leave for work in the morning.

:(

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

He's coming back, Monty!

:glomp:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

She looks innocent but i know shes planning on stealing my donuts. She was staring at the DD box earlier

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
Vet heard a heart murmur in Pit Pat. Took him to the local vet hospital and they ran their battery of tests and he came out 100% positive for cuteness and perfection, though with a small heart murmur. Nothing worrying in itself, we'll just have to watch him sleep to count his breaths per minute - truly, a torture worse than death. And check in every 6-12 months.

Totally worth it for the peace of mind. I love that little rear end in a top hat.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Apollo and I are on a mountain!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Golbez posted:

Vet heard a heart murmur in Pit Pat. Took him to the local vet hospital and they ran their battery of tests and he came out 100% positive for cuteness and perfection, though with a small heart murmur. Nothing worrying in itself, we'll just have to watch him sleep to count his breaths per minute - truly, a torture worse than death. And check in every 6-12 months.

Totally worth it for the peace of mind. I love that little rear end in a top hat.

Good to hear. PATPITPAT

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Kedah snuck an entire bag of bullysticks when i was out of the apartment monday so was puking and diarrhea monday and diarhea tuesday. The plastic she swallowed came out wed morning so now she has energy built up from her two lazy days. I sprinted with her a couple times and she matched me in a stride then ran to the end of her leash and looked over her shoulder at me with a "faster fucker!" look on her face. Little smartass.

We then found this little deer, looked about half the size of a adult adirondack white tail doe. Kedah immediately went into the full stiff legged OHHHH I WANT TO EAT YOU walk she does with prey animals she doesnt want to scare and actually eat. I got dirty looks when i told her no then she went full nose down tracker mode for about a half mile. This goofy pupper

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

Stravag posted:

Kedah snuck an entire bag of bullysticks when i was out of the apartment monday so was puking and diarrhea monday and diarhea tuesday. The plastic she swallowed came out wed morning so now she has energy built up from her two lazy days. I sprinted with her a couple times and she matched me in a stride then ran to the end of her leash and looked over her shoulder at me with a "faster fucker!" look on her face. Little smartass.

We then found this little deer, looked about half the size of a adult adirondack white tail doe. Kedah immediately went into the full stiff legged OHHHH I WANT TO EAT YOU walk she does with prey animals she doesnt want to scare and actually eat. I got dirty looks when i told her no then she went full nose down tracker mode for about a half mile. This goofy pupper

I imagined everything in this post and it was amazing. Good dog, Kedah.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Golbez posted:

Pit Pat prognosis: perfect pupper. Prescription: please pet, provide praise.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib

mrmcd posted:

Pit Pat prognosis: perfect pupper. Prescription: please pet, provide praise.

Perfection!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://twitter.com/El_Gustache/status/1159867272543920130?s=19

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Monty couldn’t be bothered to leave his rawhide at home while we went on a walk this morning. Here is a candid shot of him peeing and side-eyeing someone who is looking at his rawhide.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
I am house sitting away from my Pepper this weekend, please hug all your puppers for me 🐕🐩🤗

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

colachute posted:

Blurry because of zoom but this is how Monty watches me leave for work in the morning.

:(

drat dude, that’s some serious guilt-tripping you’ve got going on there :stare:

Please make her move, I just want to lay my gigantic head down :(

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
https://twitter.com/jason_maxfield/status/1159254509719134208?s=21

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Listen: these fuzzy puppers have come unstuck in time.

https://i.imgur.com/6aMn1Ju.gifv

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Naked Bear posted:

Listen: these fuzzy puppers have come unstuck in time.

https://i.imgur.com/6aMn1Ju.gifv

OMG

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

B stands for Breakdancing :slick:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I swear she was dancing to atreyu back there

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

I know an army ninja who trains dogs. Here's the latest trainee in my lap. As I would rather sit at the hotel bar with a dogge than sit through chaplain resiliency bullshit

https://imgur.com/a/Fx7DFsQ

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Probably posted this before, don’t care. Laverne and Shirley are a good pair :)

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I call this the "excuse me human you set food down and didnt tell me I could eat....human...HUMAN...HOOOOOOOMANNNNNNNNNNN!"

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

My good boy had a really great day of multiple long walks, a swim and snugs by the air conditioner.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
That’s a happy dog.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

What a good boy

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/tweetsbyrocket/status/1160411043316871169?s=19

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

well this is heartbreaking :(

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

colachute posted:

well this is heartbreaking :(

Have a happier one:

https://twitter.com/tweetsbyrocket/status/1160620208006008833

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ok, that’s a better shot/chaser combo.

Meanwhile, Lando, freshly rested from his day of swimming and romps, has learned of the prospect of “walkies” and would like to know more.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Two aggressive off leash dogs just ran up and attacked Lando while we were walking up the park near our building. He’s okay and I’m okay, but it sure didn’t feel great getting into an extended shouting match with the two walking cumstains who let their dogs off leash and couldn’t control them. Again, Lando is OK and I’m not typing this from the back of a police car after caving somebody’s head in, but goddamn I’m loving pissed.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Oh no poor lando!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
I'm glad Lando is ok, that's infuriating to hear about those leashless dogs 😠