Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lawman 0 posted:

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1159500233430188033?s=20
Seems bad imo
Maybe we should do something about it

Mao was right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Lawman 0 posted:

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1159479889214394368?s=19
Lmao whoops we gotta fire the entire FBI for being terrible at everything

Scene 1

Undercover FBI agent Percy White enters in blackface dressed as a blaxploitation era pimp.

Percy: Hello fellow African Americans. I'm so sick of The Man. Raise your hand if you wish to join me in Killing Whitey?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

And you uh...you sold this man alcohol?

no, he only ever buys soda

he lives in the assisted living facility across the street

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Just lmao at the dozen different apocalypses unfolding without any serious effort to avert or even prepare for

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
modern day presidential

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Mayor Dave posted:

Just lmao at the dozen different apocalypses unfolding without any serious effort to avert or even prepare for

D O S O M E T H I N G

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

Scene 1

Undercover FBI agent Percy White enters in blackface dressed as a blaxploitation era pimp.

Percy: Hello fellow African Americans. I'm so sick of The Man. Raise your hand if you wish to join me in Killing Whitey?

wasn't this a movie with Kylo ren

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

thrawn527 posted:

https://twitter.com/TrackerDebate/status/1159483751459692544

That formatted in a dumb way, so the 9 candidates currently qualified are:

- Joe Biden
- Bernie Sanders
- Elizabeth Warren
- Kamala Harris
- Pete Buttigieg
- Cory Booker
- Amy Klobuchar
- Beto O'Rourke
- Andrew Yang

kind of amazing to think back to 2015/2016 when I could look forward to the insanity of the GOP debates... Sleepy Ben, Christie suicide bombing Rubio, Trumpy Trump Trumping on everyone, Jeb!

now I see more Dem debates coming and :effort:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/Rschooley/status/1159202071582629888?s=19

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/Noahpinion/status/1159504945298542598

i mean theyre right

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

if it were 200 pages of ilhan omar it would still not be enough

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I do this too actually, if you change "flies into the hurricanes doing the tests" to "runs into the bathroom shooting diarrhea down my pant legs" and "monitoring stuff" to "screams like a banshee as blood and viscera rockets out of my rear end in a top hat."

people are using the term "diarrhea wizard" more and more

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

lol at the idea of being a reporter and having to put your mic in this fat idiot's disgusting face

and you're standing there getting paid money to capture his words and its just the dumbest bullshit, a string of verbal diarrhea with no meaning

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

trubl

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

smarxist posted:

and you're standing there getting paid money to capture his words and its just the dumbest bullshit, a string of verbal diarrhea with no meaning

meanwhile you smell the actual diarrhea running down his pants leg

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Bearjew posted:

lol at the idea of being a reporter and having to put your mic in this fat idiot's disgusting face

i think about that a lot. how so many people have to get really close to him, see that face flopping around irl. must be weird

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Ben Nerevarine posted:

kind of amazing to think back to 2015/2016 when I could look forward to the insanity of the GOP debates... Sleepy Ben, Christie suicide bombing Rubio, Trumpy Trump Trumping on everyone, Jeb!

now I see more Dem debates coming and :effort:

Warren is going to loving destroy Biden and unlike Harris and Booker he'll have nothing to hit back except for the native american thing which Trump has made completely toxic to be attempted as a primary attack

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Stevie Lee posted:

no, he only ever buys soda

he lives in the assisted living facility across the street

Your liquor store sells mixers as well?? gently caress, I'm jealous. It's always such a pain to buy liquor in one place and mixers in another (full disclosure: my liquor store is directly across the street from a grocery store, I'm just a lazy sack of poo poo).

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mayor Dave posted:

we are....we are better than this.....

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Lawman 0 posted:

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1159479889214394368?s=19
Lmao whoops we gotta fire the entire FBI for being terrible at everything

Danny Rand does not approve

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

And you uh...you sold this man alcohol?

I would have bought the alcohol for him and saluted him for his service.

It's people like you who question the integrity of our brave mall santas that are truly destroying this country!

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

replying “mr president sir” to trumo tweets has to be one of the all time most pathetic things u can do

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

TMMadman posted:

I would have bought the alcohol for him and saluted him for his service.

It's people like you who question the integrity of our brave mall santas that are truly destroying this country!

A mall Santa murdered my family, and I will not rest until I've gotten my revenge.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Bearjew posted:

just jamming my rod up there to get slobbered on

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Your liquor store sells mixers as well?? gently caress, I'm jealous. It's always such a pain to buy liquor in one place and mixers in another (full disclosure: my liquor store is directly across the street from a grocery store, I'm just a lazy sack of poo poo).

even our grocery stores sell liquor

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Warren is going to loving destroy Biden and unlike Harris and Booker he'll have nothing to hit back except for the native american thing which Trump has made completely toxic to be attempted as a primary attack

I feel like Biden’s had a few Trump-Horseshoe moments already but this specifically would be p funny

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

mao was 100% right about how to deal with landlords

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

oh u live in one of those states. i'm sorry. mine has liquor falling from the sky, nobody even has to buy it.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Friendship with Abe canceled

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Stevie Lee posted:

last night, during my shift at my part-time liquor store job, I had a large customer who self-identifies as Santa Claus telling me how he just got off a long train ride from Reno (to maine lol) after the police (who are funded and controlled by the Mexican cartel) forced him to leave. he says "they" threatened to kidnap him after he started telling people about how he knew the Gilroy garlic festival shooter and tried to report him to the FBI before it happened.

apparently the shooter used to stand next to him during his literal mall Santa Claus events and just put a hand on his shoulder. idk if he was an elf or what in this scenario but this was enough for Santa to know that the dude was NOT to be trusted

then he told me how he knows ALL the shooters and they know and relate to him because he's a "known character on the Stephen King website"(???)

THEN he told me that he was present during the Las Vegas shooting, and while it was happening the cops were yelling "Run Santa, run!" but he replied "No, no, no! Save the women and children first!"

he was wearing a heavily stained, tie-dyed peace sign t-shirt, so I feel like I can trust him on all of this.

If I was Santa I'd make the sleigh roll coal through DC every year because these FAT CATS IN WASHINGTON have been VERY NAUGHTY

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sandoz posted:

READ ANOTHER BOOK, also haha did you hear about 30-50 feral hogs

30 feral hogs

wait one day

50 feral hogs

bigger than before

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Mayor Dave posted:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Drunkboxer posted:

i think about that a lot. how so many people have to get really close to him, see that face flopping around irl. must be weird

i imagine after a couple of years of being an american journalist you become desensitized to being close to the faces of government weirdos with skin the consistency of silly putty, sort of like EMTs and seeing people turned to hamburger

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

dads friend steve posted:

mao was 100% right about how to deal with landlords

we called our current landlord after a storm dropped a bunch of large branches on our roof. she said she didn’t want to deal with it because tree maintenance is expensive and to let us know if the branches actually break through the roof. real brain geniuses, these landlords

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

sandoz posted:

READ ANOTHER BOOK, also haha did you hear about 30-50 feral hogs

tell me about these ohgs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Mayor Dave posted:

This is why Godzilla: King of Monsters is so relatable. It's just a bunch of unstoppable forces that are gonna kill us all and the humans are sitting on the sidelines cheering and placing bets on which one will do it first