Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

cargo jorts, if you wanna learn how to tailor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

fits my needs posted:

what happens when the crops fail and the tariffs cause food prices to hyperinflate

pretty much the worst parts of the bible :getin:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1159550596107554816?s=20

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

smarxist posted:

Prez always looks like a sleazy wrestling manager cutting a promo about how he's going to destroy Hulkamania

in a parallel (yet nearby) universe trump is the owner/operator of WWE instead of vince

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This case sounds dumb as hell but Executive orders and Presidential Declarations and Presidential Directives and Presidential Proclamations are all various forms of legal instruments, some of which have the force of law for regular citizens.

If he has enough money and a good lawyer, that's gonna be a really terrifying appeals case.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Was unaware that Claude Fantsy was head better superior of Rhode Island

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

in a parallel (yet nearby) universe trump is the owner/operator of WWE instead of vince

he's also much happier there

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spergin Morlock posted:

Meanwhile, they're currently dealing with 45th President of the United States Vince McMahon, who hired Melania Trump to his cabinet.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Joementum posted:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1159555074621878272

note: this is about their editor who can't stop posting racist stuff on twitter and also wrote an article titled Why I Quit Twitter — and Left Behind 35,000 Followers on June 10, 2016

he should definitely not be ik anymore

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/dabeard/status/1159560973935697920?s=20

lol everyone just quit and leave the chuds in charge lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

smarxist posted:

he's also much happier there

lol trump isn't capable of happiness. he's like a shark. he just keeps swimming

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

guys, guys check this out:

Bill de BlahBlahBlahsio

:smug:

:wow::holymoley::supaburn:

ty manifisto

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Addamere posted:

Meanwhile, they're currently dealing with 45th President of the United States Vince McMahon

:vince:

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

maybe someone should compile a list of restaurant chains and stores supplied by this company :thunk:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

fits my needs posted:

what happens when the crops fail and the tariffs cause food prices to hyperinflate

when the crops actually start failing to the point of food shortages, tariffs aren't gonna be the problem

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol trump isn't capable of happiness. he's like a shark. he just keeps swimming

Sharks have feelings.

So do dolphins, but those feelings mostly predispose them towards raping and torturing other marine life.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

tbh I don't even understand how to be a bougie gently caress like whats the point of having a whole bunch of clutter

i recently came into a little bit of money and my response was to just stick it in a high yield savings account and an investment account

i've got my computer, my basic clothes, a $500 suit, kitchen supplies, and toiletries

the gently caress are you "getting rid of" and why did you have it in the first place?

A lot of it is just excess clothes that have gathered over the past 10 years or so. After I had weight loss surgery, I bought a bunch of clothes when I was at my smallest which don't fit anymore and then of course I'd buy slightly larger stuff without getting rid of the smaller stuff. But my weight has been steady for years now and I need to get rid of the old stuff but have no motivation to go through it.

Stuff in the kitchen is just stuff that I've had for the 18 or so years I've been living there, but it's just that I so rarely use them anymore. Plus if I have like 8 bowls then I'm the kind of idiot that will use all 8 bowls before washing the first bowl I used.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

No, I have been very high and drunk the last two days and have been drifting in and out of lucidity. I'll check that ? and find it soon. I'm out and about atm sorry!

np! glad ur enjoyin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZvifPawrOw

i'm just obsessed with this band now and i feel like based on what you like you will love this

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Deport all the boomers

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

Sharks have feelings.

So do dolphins, but those feelings mostly predispose them towards raping and torturing other marine life.

Dolphins - so much like humans

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

Race war coming on strong.

Sounds like Trump's supporters are hearing his message loud and clear, interesting how nobody with a platform is able to

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

juche avocado posted:

Europeans also don't wash off the membrane or whatever that protects the eggs. the usda mandates all chicken farms with >1000(?) chickens wash their eggs, which means most eggs sold in the US — and probably near 100% at supermarkets — have been washed and need to be kept at refrigerator temperature to ensure food safety and shelf life

if your neighbor sells you some eggs then go nuts and leave em on the counter until you use them

anyway i know that wasn't the thrust but there ya go

the joys of factory farming strike again

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Addamere posted:

Sharks have feelings.

do you think sharks experience happiness though?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TMMadman posted:

Dolphins are human collaborators. They beat up pretty much anything else in the water for fun, but help humans surface.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

there is a person on twitter also called bethamphetamine and i followed her thinking it was you. she had no idea what i was talking about when i mentioned SA. Trimp

Lo0l

Was she also a boring white bread gay guy?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Addamere posted:

Sharks have feelings.

let me tell you about chimpanzees

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

mormonpartyboat posted:

cargo jorts, if you wanna learn how to tailor

remember tailor

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Good soup! posted:

sorry but the TurboGrafx 16 mini is up for preorder

Look, it's not like I have Alien Crush on four consoles already...

... I mean, I do, but I need one more.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

Lo0l

Was she also a boring white bread gay guy?

no she's a public defender in florida, lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

MysteriousStranger posted:

let me tell you about chimpanzees

Oh no you've made me think of the chimp frog vid

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Failson posted:

Look, it's not like I have Alien Crush on four consoles already...

... I mean, I do, but I need one more.

you know you need the nes mini, snes mini, sega mini, and tg-16 mini.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

TMMadman posted:

Like I really want to go through everything in my place and toss/donate it if I haven't used it in the past year or so.

I think I'd end up with like maybe a half dozen or so each of underwear, fashion Ts, plain pocket Ts and flannel PJ bottoms, and then like 2-3 each of jeans, work pants, work shirts, work shorts, non work shorts. Plus a few pairs of base layers and special stuff like long ski socks.

In the kitchen, I'd end up keeping both my big and little cast iron pans and my large stock pot and some of the long utensils. I'd cut my table ware stuff down from the 6 or 8 pieces of each (i don't remember which) to 2 pieces of each at most. All the other cookware can go since I basically never use it anymore.

I've really just had this desire lately to really simplify my life and cut out all the excess and unused stuff in my condo.

In your Marie kondo?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

This case sounds dumb as hell but Executive orders and Presidential Declarations and Presidential Directives and Presidential Proclamations are all various forms of legal instruments, some of which have the force of law for regular citizens.

If he has enough money and a good lawyer, that's gonna be a really terrifying appeals case.

i'm not sure he's signed anything that would require or justify 13-year-olds not taking their hats off to the national anthem to be slammed head first into concrete by patriotic citizens, but who knows with the chudges these days

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/dabeard/status/1159560973935697920?s=20

lol everyone just quit and leave the chuds in charge lmao

i am conflicted with stuff like this. On the one hand, yeah, you leaving means someone much worse comes in and fucks up the world even faster. On the other, its hosed up to say you need to bear this burden personally. If you're disgusted with yourself being forced to do trump's bidding, even if you are trying to moderate the awful, I have no business criticizing you for getting out.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

TMMadman posted:

lmao that this rear end in a top hat dolphin used to terrorize people on the North Shore

https://twitter.com/NOLAnews/status/222294800362246144?s=20

too bad he loving croaked

https://twitter.com/WWLTV/status/479009828153475072?s=20

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

mormonpartyboat posted:

i went to the grocery store and got twenty thousand eggs. at the checkout the young woman asked what i was going to do with so many eggs and i started eating them right there, just egg after egg. slowly. i would eat a few whole, just swallowing them without breaking the shell, and then i would put some whole into my mouth and they would pop like gushers, and then i would eat a few like an apple or onion by just taking a big crunchy bite out of the side

the line backed up but nobody complained as i worked my way through hundreds and hundreds of raw eggs, yolk dribbling down my chest and pooling at my feet. she also reminded me that i had some frozen spinach, which was unfreezing, but i didn't say anything. i just kept eating the eggs

i need to take a cold shower

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

i am conflicted with stuff like this. On the one hand, yeah, you leaving means someone much worse comes in and fucks up the world even faster. On the other, its hosed up to say you need to bear this burden personally. If you're disgusted with yourself being forced to do trump's bidding, even if you are trying to moderate the awful, I have no business criticizing you for getting out.

They aren't collaborators if they stop collaborating 🤷‍♂️

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

there is a person on twitter also called bethamphetamine and i followed her thinking it was you. she had no idea what i was talking about when i mentioned SA. Trimp

i followed a different karl barks than the one on here and now we're bigtime friends lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Basic Poster posted:

In your Marie kondo?

You should feel ashamed of this post.