Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ultimately you can over think it. I've been voting Tommy and the last couple of days Ana and Holly because I assume Jack, Christie, and Jackson will be covered. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe a lot of people are thinking something like that and Christie skates by. And maybe there's a strong contingent of people who like Gr8ful and really hate Kat or Nicole or Cliff who are voting them hard and they end up landing 4th or 5th place after Jack gets voted out and Tommy/Christie/Jackson win HOH.

Its impossible for HGs to plan around unknown twists and its impossible for us to control twists that will be affect by the game. You just gotta do what you can control and what happens will happen. So vote for people you'd like to see up and maybe spread it around a little so no one sneaks in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1158465201248751616

- Jack campaigns with Nick. Nick says he’s with him but if its 4-4 Jess will send Jack home and then Nick is on the wrong side of the numbers, so Jack needs Cliff. Jack says he “has” Cliff and just has to finalize a deal with him. Christie interrupts and its awkward as Jack says he’s “not campaigning” for some reason.

- Jack tells Christie he’s just trying to “touch base” with all his votes for now and isn’t going to press hard until the end of the week. He says he thinks Nick is good and he’s going to work Jess later today. All the same blah blah.

- Holly, Ana, and Tommy talking about how Jess probably would have wanted to make this move anyway but the 6 splitting and Christie not leveraging her power made it easier. Tommy doesn’t want to be on opposite sides of the game. Holly talks about how hard everything is for her. BB seems bored with this even though this is potentially an important game talk and leaves. Maybe its about protecting the Jackson mental health stuff.

- Kat tells Jackson that some “she” is doing a good job playing the middle and has convinced some people “on the other side” that “she’s going to flip.” We never find out who “she” is so logic would suggest she’s talking about Christie, but I guess there’s a chance she’s talking about Holly. And the “other side” could be the cool kids? I have no idea.

- Nick tells Christie that she’s good if Jack goes, but Christie disagrees. She says whatever happens the house dynamic will shift a lot from this week and it will probably keep doing that. You know, like good Big Brother and not that boring Gr8ful poo poo. Nick says its going to be hard for Jack to stay “unless Jackson does something stupid.” They wonder if Jack might get a Battle Back.

Christie: They can do anything. Big Brother can literally write in anything at any time.

- Christie passes Jackson and exchanges general niceties and asks how he’s doing. Jackson reciprocates and then mutters “As if you care” and complains to the cameras that he hates fakeness, even though doesn’t that mean he was just fake too?

- Back to Holly/Tommy/Ana. Tommy says he would have had Jackson’s back until he did what he did. Tommy just wants to open up conversations to avoid them going after each other. Holly says that’s up to them and she has no bad feelings about them but she can’t say that about everyone. Holly says she doesn’t feel good about how she’s played the last 48 days. Tommy and Ana say they’re on the same page. Apparently Christie made them all be bullying rear end in a top hat mean kids.

- BB really hates this conversation and jumps to Jackson and Nick being each other.

- Back and Holly is complaining about her name and character “getting drug”. Holly “can’t stand for that,” Holly’s just doing the same thing about eluding to how Christie is the source of all evil they’ve done and she can’t associate herself with it. I understand why BB ignored this convo. Jack and Christie join them in the Have Not room as Jackson lays on the coach outside. Christie says she wishes Jackson would come in and Jack offers to leave if he’s the problem. Tommy says he just wants to find a way to avoid being against each other next week. Holly blah blahs about her feelings. Jack says they should have made F6 but he “made a flaw.” Christie says “we all made a flaw.”

- Nicole tells Nick how the 6 sans are all meeting and Jackson is sitting with the outsiders and its super awkward. Nick, “I kind of want to listen.”

- Jackson is chatting awkwardly with the outsiders when Tommy comes down to actually openly collect him and say “its just 5 friends who want to make up.” When he leaves:

Cliff: Some friends more than others.
Nicole: How dare he go “its friends who want to make up.” I guess we’re not friends.

- The 6 blah blahing. Jackson says everything he said was true and he was just trying to help the 6 and they should have appreciated him and blah blah. If you thought Jackson would apologize or be humbled you haven’t been paying attention. Christie says Jackson should have come to her and she could have put him at ease. Jackson, You let it known how you feel personally.” Jack says regardless of the truth he violated Jackson’s trust and he’s sorry for that and leaves. I think he senses things heating up and knew he was gonna do one of his comical anger things. Jackson is still blah blahing about what an honorable hero he is to everyone. Jackson’s super salty about the stuff Christie called him and said to him. Christie apologizes for calling him “a gently caress.” Jackson, “I’m praying for you.” Then he leaves.

https://twitter.com/ZaineyTX/status/1158477183234510850

- Jack comes down to the outsiders.

Kat: So there’s obviously a house discussion that we’re not a part of.

Jack says what “literally” happened is that he “literally” hasn’t spoken to Jackson so he “literally” sat down and “literally” apologized. Kat says she doesn’t need the details but she has PTSD for the last closed door talk of the 6 she wasn’t invited to.

Jack: I’m sorry that you’re offended, Kat.

https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1158482007392804864

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

- Tommy awkwardly breaks the silence that that didn’t go well. Christie blah blahs. She says anything she said about the 6 was the same stufff they all said to try and deflect from the 6 and they should have talked it out. Tommy says there are no lies and everything is true. Sure… that’s how things work.

Tommy: There’s layers to shift through.
Holly: We’re living in an onion! There’s lots of layers, it smells like poo poo, and it makes people cry!

- After the Awkward 6 end their meeting Jackson gets right back up from loitering outside the Have Not room and takes back his Fortress of Solitude. Tommy breaks it though and they blah blah. Jackson lies and says he never tried to form an alliance without Tommy and never said or id anything. Tommy repeats his new “everything is true” policy. Jackson claims he’ll never get personal about Tommy or Christie.

- Cliff tells Kat that Jack’s on an “Apology and Humility Tour.” Kat says she just has PTSD from Thursday. Cliff says its just blatant and they insist on making it so clear that its “us and them.” He tells Kat he’s proud of her for saying how she felt. “Thanks, Dad!”

Kat: The last time they were all in that room together I was almost evicted!

- Jack tells Tommy that he should go talk to Kat because she was bothered by that meeting. Tommy says it wasn’t supposed to be a meeting and he just wanted to talk to Holly.

Tommy: gently caress, I can’t do anything right in this loving game!

- Jack and Ana are sorta apologizing to Cliff? Cliff, “Its not like anyone didn’t know you 6 were a tight group.” He says Kat has a reason to be freaked out now so she’s just freaked out. Ana doesn’t understand why. Jack says she feels left out regardless of what was happening

Ana: Why do people always think people are up to loving something?
Cliff: Welcome to Big Brother.
Jack: And also the last time we tried to evict her after we had a meeting like that.

- Tommy apologizes to Kat. Kat says she’s not upset but people just aren’t used to her calling people out. Kat says she’s been loyal to people so it hurts her to see the people who have been burned get cut out by the people who burned her. She says Jess said “we really are the bottom feeders” and it sucks that they feel like that. Kat says its starting to really wear on her. “It stinks to be an outsider.” Tommy says the 6 is done this week no matter what and he just wanted to touch base with Holly about stuff he heard about her. Tommy’s getting annoyed and showing it and says the 6 are still people ad have relationships. Kat talks about the social hierarchy and Tommy says he’s never felt that way. He says he was scared at this POV meeting. “Maybe you’ve felt that before but this was the first time I felt it.” Tommy says he’s trying to play a good “integral” game. Kat says she and other people have felt left out and like they didn’t matter and she’ll go hard for her friends so when she herd them express that they felt they were at the bottom she said something. Tommy says he doesn’t want to make anyone feel that way so he’ll go apologize, but Kat says she’s already made it a bigger deal than it should have been. Tommy says not to apologize for it. Kat says she doesn’t think they’re on different sides of the game. Tommy agrees. Kat asks where the separation is coming from. “Its not coming from me, its not coming from Jess, its not coming from Nicole.” Tommy doesn’t want to “name names” or talk about this. Kat says she guesses her conflict resolution is different than his.

- Jack is cuddling next to Nicole. This is awkward and unpleasant.

- Christie tells Ana that she thinks Jackson thinks he’s staying but Ana thinks Holly is voting him out. They think Jack can pull this off. Ana tells Christie that Kat “was in a lot of things” and asks if Christie ever said anything about Holly to Kat. Christie says the only thing she’s ever said was that Jackson was a douchebag. Ana says someone told Holly something Christie said. Ana can’t remember the word Holly used.

- Tommy tells Kat that he heard that Holly would be campaigning to keep Jackson and made a promise to go after him, Christie, and Ana. Kat laughably asks is Jess supposed to be the mastermind by this? Tommy says he doesn’t know sources but he wanted to ask Holly about it. Kat says she feels like the 6 never had her back the way she had theirs. Tommy wishes he could take back Thursday. Kat says she wishes they could have just moved on but what happened was a catalyst for this week. Kat basically says that she feels like if she votes out Jackson she’s going to turn a bunch of people against her but if she votes out Jack the same people she’d risk turning against her are the same people who just betrayed her. Tommy says he doesn’t think her vote will change anyone’s opinion of her but Kat points out that hasn’t held true so far. Which Tommy reluctantly accepts. Tommy’s trying to figure out the best way to apologize to the the people he doesn’t tend to talk to. Kat says to just let it die and its already become a bigger thing than it should “because we’re dramatic.”

- Christie tells Nick (who is on top Ana) that Jackson said he’s praying for her. She tells him how that talk went and that Jackson didn’t take any responsibility and that Christie put words in his mouth. Which is a fair account of that talk.

- Kat’s just vomiting words now and brings up how she thought she was the 7th to the 6 but so did Nicole and Cliff. Tommy stutters over how he doesn’t know how that happened and he’s only had personal relationships with Nicole or whoever. He’s not terribly convincing. Tommy says he thought Kat and Cliff were 7 and 8 and it wasn’t “made official” because Jackson didn’t want it to be. Tommy lies and says there’s never been talk of bringing Nick back in. Kat says she’s always on the outskirts of alliances but no one has ever brought her in and that sucks and Tommy’s not had to feel that way. Tommy says he never wanted to do that to her. Tommy again says he heard he was a target and is in the same place she was now. Kat asks who is saying that because they’re stirring things up but Tommy refuses to say names (its Nick). Blah blah. They hug.

https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1158483089405825024

- Jackson tells Holly and Jess how the 6 meeting didn’t change anything, he can’t be fake, he won’t let people put words in his mouth, he was talked over, blah blah. Christie was actually on really good behavior during that talk. Jackson leaves to eat and Holly tells Jess that the 6 are just “campaigning” to her to keep her in their good graces. Holly say she’s been in a negative space and she needs to pull out of that.

- Tommy apologizes to Jess if anyone felt excluded by the 6 meeting. Jess says different things will trigger different people but she’s fine. She says Kat just has “PTSD” and Tommy says he gets it. Jess says she had it for a couple of weeks after her banishment. They discuss how much the house stinks.

- Kat tells Cliff he got some interesting info from Tommy. Cliff says its funny that Tommy is “Jack’s little soldier” who immediately came down after Jack talked to him trying to make things right.

- Jackson was called to DR and they thought it was his punishment, but no dice.

- Tommy asks Ana and Nick if Jack’s ok because he’s been moping around. Ana says she’s mad that Christie and Jack interrupted their talk with Holly. Tommy agrees and says it upset Jess and Kat. Ana rants about Kat freaking out. “She has no loving reason to freak out!” Ana doesn’t like Kat. Tommy says he didn’t think about it but when they did that they isolated people. Tommy says someone said “you can be at the top and still be at the bottom.” Nick rolls his eyes. Ana says she’s tired of this and has decided she needs to re-evaluate who she’s working with and she thinks Tommy should do the same. Tommy says he’s on the same page. Tommy feels bad for Jack because he’s taking the heat for what happened.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1158493764723400706

- Nick and Tommy stress about next week. Nick thinks people are only targeting Christie, but Tommy says he’ll go next to her. “It will suck if she wins veto.” Tommy says he has to win and get some truth and figure out the best move to make. Tommy thought Kat/Holly were scheming something but doesn’t now. Nick says Jess says it will be a free for all but he doesn’t think so. Nick says he needs 2 weeks before he starts winning.

- Jack tells Tommy he has 1 chance and has a 2 part deal that Sis knows 1 part and Christie the other. Because the 6 is about trust. Jack is gonna offer Cliff 3 weeks one sided - Jack won’t put Cliff up, Cliff can put Jack up - OR 4 weeks of mutual protection. Tommy loves it. Jack wants to wait until late so Jackson can’t counter offer but he needs to do it early enough to tell Nick but late enough so he can’t tell Kat. Jack says Kat called him out and says he’s going to “crucify her” if he gets through this. Does Jack know the good guy got crucified? Jack doesn’t know how to be respectful of Jess because he’s her target “which is unfortunate because Jackson sucks.” Jack thinks Cliff and Nick have “bought intoning what’s best to stay with the house. Tommy says he has to talk to Jess ASAP since she’s HOH. 48 days and they STILL don’t get it. Jack is worried Jess might “put the kibosh” on it. “I don’t know, I’m kind of dead to rights right now.” Tommy offers to help however he can in some odd way I don’t follow. Jack says he stands by what he did. Tommy says he does but hates Jack is here.

https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1158498500134481921

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/kisseskemi/status/1158540722196439040

- Nick tells everyone how when the alien woke him up he had a boner and he was cuddling with Tommy. Tommy also had a boner. Nick says he felt it and says he had a sex dream about Jack.

Cliff: Nick, you’re confusing.

- Christie apologizes to Kat again. The last time there were people in the room so it was brief so I guess Christie wanted a fuller one. Christie says she got tunnel vision and jumped to the conclusion that “all was forgiven, all was forgotten” with Jackson for Kat. Kat says even if Jack goes this week is Jackson is her target. Kat says she has to “tolerate” Jackson to survive in this game which “in hindsight is probably why you shouldn’t tell people your target.” Blah blah, game not personal back and forth. Talk shifts to today’s drama and Kat says she just spoke her mind to Jack and Jack’s not used to that so he thought she was mad. Kat tells her about Tommy’s Holly/alliances whatever and Christie doesn’t know what that’s about either. Random blah blah about other people. They both lie and say Jackson is their targets and neither would go after each other. Rehashing last week’s stuff. Kat says Jackson thinks he knows this game. Christie thinks he regrets it but can’t bring himself to admit. Kat agrees he just can’t admit and apologize. This is two ramble people rambling forever but thankfully BB calls Christie to DR to end it.

- Jack bashes Kat to Ana a little and then tells her he’s gonna make a deal with Cliff. Ana says he can include her in the deal and she already offered him a deal he liked. Jack asked what the deal was but Ana doesn’t remember. sigh Talk shifts to Christie bashing. Jack says he’ll “bury her” multiple times. Why it’s it all killing metaphors? It’s so creepy. Ana says Holly said Christie was “degrading” her character and she told Christie it must have come from Kat and now Christie is talking to Kat. “I don’t know why she can’t keep her loving mouth shut!” Christie hasn’t brought any of that up. She has her own drama. Jack is over it. Bashing back to Kat. Jack says he’ll guarantee Cliff Nicole’s safety. Back to Christie. Jack says Christie is the reason he’s here and if they had sent Kat home none of this would have happened. I’d love to see the math on that. More Christie bashing. Ana, “I don’t mean to be talking poo poo on her but I’m so loving frustrated.” Jack says Christie and Kat are two fake peas in a pod. Jack doesn’t know how to deal with Holly if Jackson goes. Ana says she says she can’t work with Christie and Ana feels the same way. Jack says Christie will bury him if he turns on her. Jack says if he gets evicted he’s winning a Battle Back and Ana, Nick, and Tommy will all still be here and they’ll roll. Ana thinks Christie and Tommy are next and then her. Ana doesn’t get how “people don’t loving see this.” What’s this? Jack says Cliff will see it and take his deal. Jack says Tommy doesn’t want to be around him because “he’s the bad guy in the house.”

Jack: I’m not a bad person. I’m not a bad person. I’m not a bad person. I refuse to be a bad person. It’s bullshit.
Ana: I really loving hate people.

This is what normal non-bad people talk like.

https://twitter.com/BB_Pissed/status/1158510552693559296

Why would you be “the bad guy?”

- Oh God, Kat and Tommy are talking again. Lots of rehashing. Tommy asks if Kat was in the same position he was would she have handled it the same way he did. “Personally, no.” Kat says she knows people lie and things escalate in BB and even though that’s such a bomb she would have thought something wasn’t right about it BECAUSE it was such a sudden bomb. Tommy says he hosed up. Kat says that’s how she handles conflict and she is direct. Tommy says he is too, he just wanted to talk to everyone else first. Which sounds like the opposite of being direct.

- Nick continues to prove what a chill player he is by telling Ana his entire BB game plan. Jackson takes out Christie next week. Jackson goes the next week. Jess. Kat. Cliff. Holly F4 with Tommy and Nicole because Nicole can’t win so F3 of them and Tommy. Easy peesy.

https://twitter.com/tracieTweetsTv/status/1158514525806575616

- Jack met with Jess to show her the respect of telling her that he would be campaigning. Which Jess was like “uh, yeah, of course you are, why the hell would you need my permission?” Gr8ful have such a loving weird rear end idea of how Big Brother is played and what a HOH is. They spent so long pushing everyone else that they couldn’t go against them and had to do what the HOH and “house” said that they think they have keep playing to the lie now or something. Jack tells Jess that he was never an outsider in this house and it turns out that kind of sucks and is “unfair.” He apologizes that he may have contributed to Jess feeling that way and says he cares about her. Then he rehashes the vote flip and expresses how sorry he is for betraying Jackson. Which I’m not totally sure why this should matter to Jess but I suppose it ties back to Jack’s weird “I’m a loyal player… and that’s why I betrayed my two closest people” self image problem. He apologizes because he told Nicole not to tell Jess. Jess says that she thinks the main difference between their games is that she didn’t have alliances but focused on personal relationships. Jess again says that Jack’s “awesome” “blind loyalty” but its clear who that is to and she’s not a part of that group. Jess says that the first half of the game wasn’t “balanced or fair” because one group of people were making the decisions and creating the drama and forcing the people outside it to play along. Jack says he understands her position and she did the right thing with her HOH and nailed it (she really did). They hug and move on wondering what the point of this was.

https://twitter.com/BBFeedsFairy/status/1158518083369279488

- Kat lets Holly know that Cliff, Jess, and Nicole are all wanting Holly to work with them and are cool with Michie. The targets are Christie, Tommy, and Ana and they assume Holly might be able to pull Sis. Poor Nick. No wonder he wants Kat out. Of course logically that would make Jackson/Holly/Ana the new obvious threat, and with Kat the power so its really dumb if Nicole/Jess/Cliff let that happen. Holly says Ana is the only cool kid she still feels ok with. Kat says sometimes she likes her but sometimes “she’s a manipulative little bitch” and “mean girl”. So I guess Kat’s not on board with that new power group. Kat says Tommy is dead to her and says he keeps cornering her because he’s paranoid about what happened. She says she doesn’t “even love” him anymore and says his tears and “I loves you” are all Broadway acting. Kat says Tommy’s lie tell is that he sits up straight. I’ll have to keep an eye on that, but it sounds right. Kat tells Holly that they all know their alliance played them as “the 7th” and are pissed, but see Holly as an innocent bystander. Holly says she’s sick of being a bystander and “Christie’s minion.” Holly was HOH last week. Kat is personally offended that the cool kids thought they were better than her. Kat says all she did was call Jack out today and he and Tommy freaked out, so she’s just going to keep doing it because they obviously can’t handle it. Sadly Holly convinces her it would be bad gameplay. Holly says Tommy and Ana are trying to pull her back in but Kat says she shouldn’t work with the people who burned her when Jess and Nicole have been honest. Remember, HOH Holly is mad that she’s “Christie’s minion” because Christie wouldn’t let he backdoor Nicole last week. Holly complains about Christie and how everything is her fault. Kat says she’s over her issues with Jackson and realized it was all Christie and the 4’s fault. Then how Jack thinks he’s God.

https://twitter.com/maximusmom22/status/1158527255263399936

- Cliff joins them and Holly does her whole “I was forced to compromise my morals by the real mean kids” routine and Cliff says he respects that Holly has stayed above it. I’m honestly hoping Jack follows through on telling people Holly and Jackson wanted to backdoor her but I think he’s too dumb and wussy too. Cliff says he was told (by Nick) that Jack thinks he has him but is waiting until Wed to pull the trigger and offer him a deal. Holly is tempted to blindside them (force to do so by Christie, no doubt). Cliff says he’ll play along and give them false hope. Cliff says he’d give the girls collateral for his vote because he’s voting Jack out even if he’s sitting next to the devil.

- Why does every douchebro (a) compare every woman who cries to Vanessa Rousso and (b) have no idea how Vanessa played?
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1158542065589981186

- Sis tells Tommy that no one will work with him if he’s working with Christie. Tommy is pleased with the talk with Holly and thinks they have her after Jack leaves.

- https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1158520176750424067

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Good morning. Sadly Jackson has finally snapped and murdered the entire BB21 cast.
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1158572894567354368

- Jackson’s punishment is something about getting slimed and he has to keep wearing the same outfit for 24 hours while it gets gunked up. Except he’s allowed to shower and they let him change his coat and clothes after a few hours so it’s not THAT bad. He says the slimings are intense though and it happens every hour so he’s not exactly sleeping. It’s all fished of course.

- The state of the 4 is that Christie and Tommy think Jack is toast but for some reason think they’re in a good position in the house now despite their apprehension that Kat is standing up for herself and the nerds have openly expressed how the 6 made them outsiders all season. Ana naturally doesn’t understand any of the house dynamics and is pissed off by the whiny nerds and thinks they have this because Cliff likes them more than the nerds. Jack seems a little more grounded and he’s nervous about Nick because he’s… well Nick. He still seems to think he can make deals with Cliff and Jess thought, or at least is projecting confidence.

- Jackson is spreading around word that he has a big secret of Jack’s that he isn’t sure he wants to tell. This is the lie that Christie is Jack’s ex.

- The misfits, Nick, Kat, and Jackson/Holly are all in agreement that next week’s noms should be Christie/Tommy but there’s a split in who the bigger threat is. Kat and Jess think Tommy is more dangerous, Nick and Cliff think Christie is. I think its academic because Ana, Holly, and Jackson would vote out Christie so her only real chance is POV if she goes up.

Nicole also seems like she’s anti-Christie.
https://twitter.com/IGIF_/status/1158214768844562432

- Cliff and Nick whined some about “bitter juries.”

- Nick is all over the place as usual. He’s proposed 3 different alliances this week by my count. 1) Him, Nicole, Jess, Cliff, Kat, Holly. 2) Him, Ana, Tommy, Holly, Nicole. 3) Him, Jack, Ana, Tommy, Nicole, Cliff. He’s pushing Christie hard as a target to all sides but is also clearly painting targets on Jess and Kat. He’s swearing up and down he’s loyal to Cliff but is also telling others he wants him out. The one person he seems consistently “protecting” is Nicole as I think he sees her as a pawn/goat he control. Ultimately he doesn’t matter right now because Nick’s probably throwing HOH. In fact he’s pretty much telling everyone he is. Then again its Nick so maybe that’s some kind of scheme to blindside them when he wins.

- Tommy’s very salt about things and doesn’t understand why things are happening this way or why no one recognizes that Jack is better than… well, Jackson but everyone. Like Tommy just straight up can’t see what’s happening and how Jack can’t just promise to protect everyone in the house and why he can’t be “good for the house.” Maybe there was a time when Tommy would have been good at this game but the 44 days of Gr8ful dominance warped his mind so now he just straight up can’t see anything but “why won’t people help us?”

- Jackson and Holly are like teenagers who can’t stop. I mean, its not like Tommy’s punishment doesn’t provide a lot of warning.
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1158623145365893120

- Nicole tells Cliff she’s pissed at herself because she’s falling for Jack’s whole “sad and human” apology tour. Its making her nervous that they could end up on the wrong end of the vote again, but Cliff sagely points out that if the vote flips they’re hosed anyway. They’re worried about Nick because he’s Nick so even though he keep swearing allegiance to them they know he’s doing it to others too. But they feel reassured that it makes no real sense for Holly to vote out Jackson.

- Jack informs Cliff he will inform him about his deal on Wednesday. Cliff plays along instead of telling Jack that he’s going home because he treats everyone like his soldiers who should wait for his orders.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1158610374284808192

- I’ve changed my strategy for Field Trip nominees. My new logic is (a) Jack’s a goner, (b) Jackson’s a lock, (c) Christie seems likely, (d) if Christie/Ana/Tommy wins HOH they’ll target Kat, (e) Kat’s only chance might be one of them being on the block.

So Vote Analyse and Tommy for Field Trip 2019!

- Remember a week ago when The 6 were unstoppable?
https://twitter.com/Whitless256/status/1158558048857858048

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

So are Nick and Sis going to be a thing once Jack is out?

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

Faustian Bargain posted:

So are Nick and Sis going to be a thing once Jack is out?

Nick and tommy

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think its the convergence of two flirt games. Ana's only tool is flirting and she was doing it with Jack, Nick, Jackson, and Ovi and even probably a bit with Sam although he wasn't reciprocating. When the showmances all got serious she toned it down but ever since Nick's been back with the 6 its been ramping up again.

And a lot of it is just Nick who is also doing the flirt thing but has absolutely no boundaries at all. Nicole cried over how it made her uncomfortable early in the game, Kat's repeatedly complained about him being vulgar and degrading towards her, Christie flirts with him, and he's basically gotten to second base and rounded to third with Tommy.

Gr8ful's just generally REALLY hyper sexual with each other regardless of showmances. They've just got very little boundaries with each other. Its felt like a weird kind of side effect of the cult like Gr8ful vibe.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
What an incredibly gross season. It's like a sort of toothless satire of itself at this point with all the hooking up and joyless narciccissm.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1158791346473357314

- This has come up as curiosity other places so I thought I’d mention it. Jackson is on a manic HIGH right now. Laughing, smiling, all over the house, banging Holly left and right. Its a total 180 from where he was a few days ago. Some seems surprised by this but I think its very simple. He won. Christie was going against him, Tommy and Sis defended her, Jack chose her over him and “betrayed” him. And now they’re the house targets. Jack is going home, they’re all exposed, and Jackson gets to tell everyone what a loyal guy he was and how they’re just all ungrateful bastards and everyone’s like “yeah, sure, maybe, we want Jack out more so I guess that’s plausible.” Jackson’s free to feed his ego and celebrate the vanquishing of his enemies and everyone else is good with it because it helps their games.

I’d compare his position right now to where BB17 Audrey or BBCAN2 Sabrina were after their games blew up. Just like the Sixth Sense/Sloppy Seconds were willing to drag them along as a shield the misfits and Kat/Holly are willing to drag Jackson along. But just like them Jackson doesn’t see himself as a goat, he think’s he’s a brilliant mastermind. So I think Jackson’s gonna keep doing sketchy stupid stuff like the Jack/Christie lie that will ultimately remind everyone that he’s a backstabbing liar and they’re better off without him.

- That being said Jackson has handled his punishment with good humor. Psyche! He’s been washing his clothes between slimeings, which seems to complete defeat the purpose of the punishment but its Jackson and he doesn’t have to follow the rules because his mommy called. Anyway, he apparently had his clothes in the wash and was taking a shower when his punishment came up and he threw a fit because they made him put his wet clothes on. Of course they seem to do the punishment every hour so he’d know roughly when it was coming. But its Jackson and he’s very mature about things so…
https://twitter.com/IsItUpOrDown/status/1158797728756969473

- Cliff reveals that the injury he picked up a couple of weeks ago in the water skijet thingie POV was a slight tear in his calf muscle but says its 95% healed. This is a part of Cliff Notes but he’s stopped talking game in them after the troubles. So its mostly just old guy meanderings and sweet messages to his family.

- I’m not actually sure Jackson knows what TV and internet are. Kat and Tommy told him about After Dark last night because tommy walked in on him and Holly having sex. Jackson got worried about it and they were like “we already told you about feeds.” For some reason it seemed to bother him more that it could have been on TV? Or that more people would see it on Pop TV then videos on the internet? I honestly can’t really follow it.
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1158788931854336005

- Holly apparently attended Jess and Cody’s wedding. She also is friends with BB18 Corey. BB casting is really very lazy.

- https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1158808285778104321

- Since its on topic and its a topic I’ve largely ignored (or at least not mentioned as much as it comes up).
https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1158811291374407680

- Nicole got really sick last night/today. There’s been a lot of that in the house. Jess suggests its because the Jacks are really careless about how they handle raw meat. Leaving it defrosted out for long periods of time, cross ntaminating handling different stuff without washing their hands, defrosting meat and then putting it back in the freezer. Basically all the stuff you’re not supposed to do. The Jacks were not present for this conversation and Jack will NOT be happy when he hears.

- The 6’s biggest problem is that really and truly can’t grasp that the rest of the house doesn’t care about how the alliance trying to take them apart got together, fell apart, and are feeling better. The only thing that could save them at this point is if they all had collars on their necks that zapped them every time they said the word “Six”.
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1158839606516887552

- Holly and Jessica correctly identify that Nick wants to worm his way back into the cool kid club when Jack leaves. Of course so does Holly.

- Kat and Holly debated the pros and cons of playing both sides by having Holly go back to the cool kids, but Holly thinks that would screw her (it would). Kat is worried if she comes to their side the two of them will be immediately targeted (which they will). Holly says she’d like a F4 with Nicole and Jess.

- The 4 have concluded they can’t get Kat and Jess and have decided that Kat is now the new source of all evil. Jack intends to blackmail Kat into keeping Jack by threatening to reveal that… wait for it… she was working with the 6 as their pawn. Which of course Kat has been talking about all week and comparing notes with the other people the 6 we’re using as pawns. But the 6 are fundamentally incapable of seeing things from any perspective but their own. Tommy thinks its really hosed up she played both sides… which is insane coming from Tommy. Jack also is going to say Kat throw the first HOH even though she says she wanted to win? See? She’s a liar. Because she threw the HOH on Day 1 like half of them probably did.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/status/1158861431372210176

- They’re also going to offer Nicole exactly 3 weeks and Cliff exactly 3 or 4 weeks depending on what he chooses. And this will definitely go well and not just be compared and told to everyone becausee Cliff is no longer the source of all evil. Kat is now. Cliff will be again after he turns down the offer.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/JudasDraven/sta...pagenumber%3D62

- Tommy has told both Kat and Nicole that he wants to be on the right side of the votes so he doesn’t make an enemy of Jackson if he stays. Tommy seems to very much trying to play both sides of this, which could easily blow up in his face if the fact that he came up with a plan to blackmail Kat comes to light.

- The cool kids have realized that Plan A of blackmailing Kat for a vote over revealing that she knew they were going to blindside Cliff MIGHT end up conflicting with Plan B of cutting a deal with Cliff. Jack figures he’ll figure a way around that.

- https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1158885628202778624

- Christie told Ana she’s gunning for HOH and putting up Jackson/Holly if Jack goes.

- Thursday is Tommy’s birthday. Jack’s going to be evicted on Tommy’s birthday.

- Jack says he has to “be nice” when he blackmails Kat.

- Christie is apparently inspired by Jack’s plans and is debating blowing up Holly’s game by telling people that (a) she told Christie to use her power to screw over Jess and (b) she wanted to backdoor Nicole last week. The first one seems dumb but I actually assumed they were going to tell the second one. It actually seems really dumb that in all of their scheming they haven’t thought to tell one of the voters that Jackson and his girlfriend were really wanting to backdoor her and didn’t because they all fought back. You’d think that might help? I mean, it wouldn’t but it seems better than “Kat threw a comp on Day 1.”

- Jackson’s punishment is over and BB rewarded him with a new batch of watermelons.
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1158900872396574720
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1158917989661433856

- https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1158901090571546629

- Sadly Jackson has decided against lying that Christie is Jack’s ex girlfriend. Apparently he’s worried it might be a tad suspicious what with him telling people that Holly/Kat knew each other and then taking it back. Who the hell wised Jackson up?! For once I’m gonna scream DR RIGGING! YOU RUINED IT!

- You know, I’m guilty of calling Jess a floater and I’ll gladly eat crow about it, but at least I was doing it when she was… you know… floating. Not after she won HOH and POV, nominated the two biggest targets in the house, and stood her ground to vote out the leader of the big alliance that’s run the game.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1158919951991922690

- Kat tells Jackson and Holly that Tommy wants to get on the right side of the vote and mocks the idea of them still doing “house votes” because its what “Jack and Christie” established early to control people (but you know, not Jackson and Holly). Jackson tells Kat to blindside Jack but Kat doesn’t want to do that because, you know, this entire mess is because of stupid gameplay like that. Kat’s says Jack thinks he has Nick and Cliff’s votes and she’s sketched out by Nick. She says Tommy’s getting info from either Nick or Nicole. Jackson plans to do Christie/Ana noms if he wins HOH so no one gets “wishy washy” on sending Tommy out. The girls say Tommy is a threat who needs to go but Jackson is s open to this team opinion as you would imagine. Holly continues her Hollying about how she doesn’t want to be a two faced person and play both sides, but she probably will be if the cool kids win, but she hopes people don’t see her for what she is if that happens. Then Holly mean girls about Christie a bit.
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1158932387268456450
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/status/1158934325473292288

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight
It's so nasty and awkward to watch Jack "campaigning without campaigning" to Nicole by laying with her in the hammock and complimenting her left and right and being all cutesy to her. Go home.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I mean, I like watermelon and will down a slice or two. But this guy loving LOVES watermelon, and it's basically flavored water with annoying seeds.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
ASMR Six Shooters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpYb512EzsA

Okay real talk. Finally all of the BB fandom uniting in shared hatred of the toxic cool kids is so good. This is so good.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Big day today. Today is the day that not only does Jack plan to formally offer his DEALS to Cliff and Nicole that will surely make them want to go to F6 with a foursome of liars who have repeatedly screwed them but today is also the day that Jack plans to blackmail Kat into keeping him (while he tells Cliff and Nicole she's his target) by threatening to expose the shocking secret that... the 6 were manipulating Kat into working for them just like Cliff and Nicole!

I was thinking about it last night I decided if I was Kat... well of course I wouldn't give in to the nonsense blackmail but I'd just scream at the top of my lungs "HOUSE MEETING!" and then just be like "Everyone, Jack just threaten to blackmail me with information he thinks will hurt me so I thought you'd all like to hear what the blackmailing dirty player has to say about why you should keep him in the house." I'm not sure if that would be a good or a bad thing but its what I'd really like to do.

Either way it represents what I hope to happen today. I'm hoping Jack's nonsense with a dose of Jackson nonsense and a heavy helping of Kat "Give No Fucks!" turns into another poo poo show.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

- Nicole is an oasis of sweetness in a desert of assholery. She also calls out to Bella that she’s a great person and she’s forgiven her, to Kemi that she’s a strong great person and that the house picks on her unnecessarily, and to Sam that she hopes he’s proud of the house flip. Nicole is nice.
https://twitter.com/bbclipshow/stat...945479045992448

- They had another “gratitude circle” last night and Nick accidently hit the nail on the end for why all the fake niceness intentionally designed as a tool by the majority alliance to discourage gameplay is so sleazy.
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1158941331584163840

- Tommy once again indicated last night that he’s jumping ship and told Holly he wants to be on the right side of the votes “no matter what.” I have no idea what Tommy’s big picture here is considering he’s the one who came up with the “blackmail Kat” plan. He’s trying stay good with people, especially Jackson/Holly. but how he expects that to work when he’s plotting against Kat and he thinks she’s in a trio with them I have no idea.

- An old dog learning new tricks.
https://twitter.com/lalalalickit/status/1158975758729187329

- Lots of talk last night between Jack and his crew about his big plans for today. Honestly, I’m just impressed Jack can keep it all straight without some kind of help. He’s got 3 week deals for some people and 4 week deals for others. It’s a whole accounting thing . Its absurd.

- The outsiders also talked about the state of things. About how the cool kids are trying to draw Holly and Jackson back in, how Tommy, Christie, and Ana are trying to be on the right side of the vote, and how the 6 are so entitled and self absorbed and constantly talking about how sad it is that one of them is going. Cliff, “It was supposed to be one of us.” Gr8ful are basically teaching a masters course of how to create a “bitter jury/house”.
https://twitter.com/JokersBBUpdates/status/1159036788100489216

- A “Wine Safari” is a real thing! I still wonder exactly what it is. Is it a safari where rich white douches get tipsy on wine? Is it a vineyard tour with a zoo? I’m both confused and not even remotely intrigued.
https://twitter.com/08Jayhawk/statu...958735831834624

Tellah
Aug 8, 2014

STAC Goat posted:

- A “Wine Safari” is a real thing! I still wonder exactly what it is. Is it a safari where rich white douches get tipsy on wine? Is it a vineyard tour with a zoo? I’m both confused and not even remotely intrigued.

Mostly the latter. A vineyard in Malibu decided to acquire some semi-exotic animals (the alpaca and giraffe are the main selling points). You pay for entry and a topless bus drives a group of ~20 people around the vineyard; it stops occasionally so you can learn about the 'history' of the vineyard, drink a very small portion of wine, and take photos/feed the animals. The 'tour guides' are just young people that serve the wine and spout some fairly weird scripted stuff about how amazing and generous the family that owns the vineyard is for allowing visitors a peek at their holdings.

The patrons are not necessarily wealthy or white (although tickets are in the $50-100 range; ymmv), but the vineyard owners would definitely get the guillotine.

Fun fact, it's across the street from the house that the Bachelor is filmed at.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Rich and white was probably unnecessary on my part. I just meant that the whole thing seemed kind of bougie to me.

HGs are awake. I'll be keeping feeds on today to see when Jack starts his plotting. Which is a shame since I just heard Jack call Ovi fat. Today is the traditional time for the Half Way party too so that might lose time for chaos or might add booze to the equation.

In the mean time I spent some time going back to last night’s Kat/Nicole/Jess bedtime antics since I went to bed early.

Jess, Kat and Nicole talked a lot about the 6’s secrets and the way of the house now. Jess pointed out that they all talk about how they don’t talk game or this and that but for as much as the outsiders have talked game and compared notes in the last 4 days the 6 had 44 days to do it. They note that Ana is a “mean girl” and so is Holly but Holly seems to catch herself and try and stop, which is a fair if slightly generous take on her. They compare notes about how Gr8ful was always pulling them aside and fishing for info and loyalty.

Nicole: That’s how I got caught in the conundrum I got caught in. Because they pulled me in a room and asked “Who do you trust? Is it us?” and I’m like “Yes!” And then Holly and Michie pulled me into a room and asked “Who do your trust? Is it us?” and I’m like “Yes!” And then Nick and Bella pulled me into a room and asked “Who do you trust? Is it us?” and I’m like “Yes!” I mean what the gently caress am I supposed to say? “No, I don’t!” Like come on! That’s how I got caught in my little web.
Kat: I love how you narrate this whole game.

Nicole and Kat express how happy they are Jess won HOH as it brought them all closer together. Nicole says this is the first week she’s really felt like herself and been able to just relax and not worry about getting backdoored. Nicole says Holly’s said some sketchy stuff to her about finally getting to know her and they all have gotten a weird vibe from her. Kat, “Yeah, they’re scrambling. Damnit, I thought I liked her! Argh!” They agree to not fully trust Holly same as Nick and Jackson.

Kat says she doesn’t want Tommy and Christie in the house because they’re so paranoid and they just invent rumors in their head. Nicole says they’re doing it intentionally to plant seeds and if it blows back on them they brush it off as silly paranoia. Jess finds it hard to believe that Christie is like that because of “everything she believes” and the “manifest” stuff. Nicole, “I hate that word.”

The three ladies all pinky promised loyalty to each other and to not share any of what they say to each other.

Some talk of Kemi. Jess and Kat have never liked Kemi but Nicole tries to stick up for her and how she got a bad shake in the house and people like Jackson were telling her not to talk to Kemi or defend her. Kat says Kemi bothered her but the stuff the house atttacked her for is the same stuff Ana does. Nicole explains how Kemi and Bella were close but Bella just kept undermining and selling her out. They agree that it was just paranoia on Bella’s part and that she didn’t know the game.
https://twitter.com/BB_Pissed/status/1159126720676544512
https://twitter.com/BB_Pissed/status/1159127994583179264

Kat tells the ladies that she initiated the “Gratitude Circle” tonight to mock them and explains the origin of it as a big joke for Gr8ful to make people say the word. Nicole says its one thing to play the game but another to think you’re above other people and mock them. “Screw you!”
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/status/1159039582173839361

They discuss how the 6 just play to all their characters like harping on the “bullying” stuff with Nicole and “woman empowerment” with Jess. Jess, “That’s the dirtiest gameplay.” Nicole say sChristie uses her spirituality and leadership skills and “straight shooter” to “con people.” Kat says Christie’s the one who spread all the stories about Kat/Jackson. Which isn’t really true. Jackson and Jack spread a lot of it. But Christie’s not innocent.

They talk about how often the 6 flip their values and morals. Nicole talks about how when Nicole was the target even she had more compassion for Nick than they did and they said “the nastiest things” but then as soon as he won POV they flipped and embraced him again.

Jess is surprised by a lot of this as she’s been pretty out of touch and is one of the only people Gr8ful hasn’t kept on a leash.

This is incidentally a big part of why I hope Jack’s whole plan today blows up in his face. Kat’s been pretty open with Jess, Nicole, and Cliff this week about working with the 6 and has learned that they were stringing Nicole and Cliff along with them. The 6 are just so dense to it.

Somehow this post turned into me realizing I have a crush on Nicole. That’s awkward.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Aug 7, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

- They found some old clothes that no one recognizes. A bunch of people figure they must be Ovi’s, but the Jacks are adamant that he’s too fat to wear them. Christie thinks they must have belonged to someone from a previous cast. I suppose its not impossible to believe BB just didn’t clean up from last year.

- Jack is now saying he wants to wait until tomorrow to blackmail Kat because he doesn’t want her to have time to talk to anyone about it. Ana once again becomes the James/Fessy one eyed man in the land of the blind and says if she was Kat and he did that last minute she’d be all “gently caress you!” and vote him out. Ana isn’t against the plan, but she wants to keep

- Jack and Jackson have a sit down. Jackson asks where Jack’s head was at when he burned Jackson twice, blew up the 6, and burned both their games. Jack did all that, Jackson did none of it. Jack, “Its ultimately gonna send him home.” Jack says he did it all because he told him Kat/Holly knew each other. Jackson keeps lying and claims he only said he was only speculating like he was on D2. Jackson is interested to watch the show back and one of them are going to look very stupid. Nah, both of you do. Jackson says Jack was “quick to turn” and it’s “heartbreaking.” This is really just Jackson flogging Jack and Jack taking it. Jackson says a line is drawn with him when his name and character are slandered. Jackson whines about how even if Jack goes home he hosed him over in the house. “I’m not holding any grudges.” Now Jackson’s handing out life advice to Jack. “Mistake once, lesson learned, mistake twice, lesson lost.” Jackson (who is like 5 years younger than Jack) basically tells Jack he has to grow up. Jackson tells him to “open his eyes” if he stays in the house. Jackson tells Jack how bad a liar is and Jack makes fun of himself with him. This is embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for Jack. Jackson says they’ll both win a Battle Back just like when Jackson said they’d see David again. But David lost. Jackson says he was going to go in a different direction with his speech a few days ago but he’s decided not to, but he’ll share it with him “when the time is right” and its “loving gold.” “It would have been money.” Jackson wants to tell Jack but “I’ve learned the lesson about telling you things.” I’m cringing. Jackson tells Jack not to stab in the back in real life and he’s had that happen too much to him. Maybe you’re the common denominator, Jackson? Jackson says there’s “no female worth half a million dollars.” Jackson will not let up on telling Jack what a stupid pos he is and Jack is just smiling and taking it. “The loyalty that I have to you is not mutual on the other end of the spectrum.”

- Tommy asks Nick why he should have to vote with Jack against the house and asks him to please include him in on the house vote. Nick agrees but plays dumb about how the vote’s going.

- Holly had a dream that America hated her. Tommy says when he gets out he’ll stand up for every HG who was bashed by someone outside the house. That’s gonna be awkward. Christie says they’re the only ones who know what’s truly real. They all agree. None of them understand feeds at all.

Ana: I don’t get called to the DR much. I don’t think I’m that relevant.
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1159174261010866176

- Nick kisses King Jackson’s rear end a little and says he knows the vote is going to be his way and says that Christie is “doing dc” with Holly because she’s scared. Jackson tells Nick to throw HOH to him so he can take her out and then laments on all the wrongs Christie has wronged upon him. Nick says to just not do anything stupid and Jackson says he’ll “keep a low pro”. Jackson tells Nick how he had such an awesome plan but he’s not doing it. He doesn’t want to hurt Jack that way. Nick says this season has all been “poetic justice” this year so Christie will win next week. Jackson claims that Jack was fishing for him to say negative things about Christie during their talk. Jackson is pathological. Jackson gets up to go pop some pimples.

Nick: Bro, you use so much pressure those pimples don’t stand a chance.

- Jack is singing a “poop” song he made up.

- Ok, that’s enough. Jack is delaying the Kat blackmail plan to tomorrow and I can’t keep listening to King Jackson’s brofest.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

STAC Goat posted:

- Jack and Jackson have a sit down. Jackson asks where Jack’s head was at when he burned Jackson twice, blew up the 6, and burned both their games. Jack did all that, Jackson did none of it. Jack, “Its ultimately gonna send him home.” Jack says he did it all because he told him Kat/Holly knew each other. Jackson keeps lying and claims he only said he was only speculating like he was on D2. Jackson is interested to watch the show back and one of them are going to look very stupid. Nah, both of you do. Jackson says Jack was “quick to turn” and it’s “heartbreaking.” This is really just Jackson flogging Jack and Jack taking it. Jackson says a line is drawn with him when his name and character are slandered. Jackson whines about how even if Jack goes home he hosed him over in the house. “I’m not holding any grudges.” Now Jackson’s handing out life advice to Jack. “Mistake once, lesson learned, mistake twice, lesson lost.” Jackson (who is like 5 years younger than Jack) basically tells Jack he has to grow up. Jackson tells him to “open his eyes” if he stays in the house. Jackson tells Jack how bad a liar is and Jack makes fun of himself with him. This is embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for Jack. Jackson says they’ll both win a Battle Back just like when Jackson said they’d see David again. But David lost. Jackson says he was going to go in a different direction with his speech a few days ago but he’s decided not to, but he’ll share it with him “when the time is right” and its “loving gold.” “It would have been money.” Jackson wants to tell Jack but “I’ve learned the lesson about telling you things.” I’m cringing. Jackson tells Jack not to stab in the back in real life and he’s had that happen too much to him. Maybe you’re the common denominator, Jackson? Jackson says there’s “no female worth half a million dollars.” Jackson will not let up on telling Jack what a stupid pos he is and Jack is just smiling and taking it. “The loyalty that I have to you is not mutual on the other end of the spectrum.”

This is so embarrassing for both of them. It just cracks me up that they can't be honest with each other.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm embarrassed by that messy massive block of text. So here's some more.

- Jack has changed his mind again. Now he’s gonna blackmail Kat tonight “sometime after dinner” so that she can sleep on it and be paranoid with Nicole and Jess. He’s going to tell her she can’t talk to Jackson about it because then he’ll just leverage it against her as well. Does Jack think Jackson doesn’t remember Kat was working with the 6? That’s the heart of this really, Jack for some reason doesn’t seem to even be considering that everyone already knows what Gr8ful was doing and they’re not mad at each other, they’re mad at Gr8ful. He can’t process that.

- Jackson’s been holding court in the boat room calling people in so he can campaign to them. That seems backwards and yet totally appropriate for Jackson. He assures Nicole he’s had her back since Day 1, which is comical.

Jackson: I hate the word grateful. I have PTSD from it.

- Nick wants some watermelon but Jackson’s rationing the 20 zillion of them. He has one he’s cooling in the fridge and he has one he plans cut up one for a salad for Holly. Nick says he thought he did that last night but Jackson says he ate it. So no watermelon for Nick. Its a real shame Jackson’s not going home but greater evils.

- Jackson campaigns to Kat. Kat tells him that if she wins HOH she might put him up as a pawn against Christie or Tommy, and Jackson’s ok with that. Kat says all is forgiven with them because all the stuff she thought Jackson did was done by Christie.

- Jack tells Ana that Jackson was trying to get him to say something bad about Christie so he could go tell her. This talk is broken up because Ana forgot she put a bagel in the toaster and it’s smoking.
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1159205650678894592

- Jackson tells Holly the house would be stupid to vote him out. Holly says she just wants to be careful but Jackson cuts her off before she can complete her thought. Jackson says Nicole and Jess would be “personally offended” if Holly flipped back to the other side. Holly seems briefly put out by that but once again Jackson cuts her off before she can verbalize anything.

- Jess continues to kind of impress?
https://twitter.com/BBFeedsFairy/status/1159188040964825088

- Nick and Tommy are having a squabble because Tommy’s complaining about his helmet and Nick says BB told him he could take it off 15 minutes at a time so he’s just being stubborn and Tommy says he “made them” do it. Tommy’s just cranky and Nick has no filter.

- Oh, Jack has changed his mind again. He’s worried if he offers Nicole a deal today and then later today Kat is worried about his blackmailing then Nicole may figure out Jack’s made deals to both of them and is lying. He never even considered that they might talk to each other?

- Jackson talked to Christie. It was the same poo poo over and over. Neither can admit they did anything wrong. Well Christie can a little. She apologizes for saying he was demeaning to women and calling him names and says she’ll defend his character outside the house. But she denies all the game stuff. And of course Jackson’s pathological. Weirdly Christie always comes off better in these talks to me than Jackson. She’s a liar, but she at least tries to engage with the person she’s lying with and gives a little. Jackson’s just a bullying bulldozer who can’t admit he did anything wrong.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/status/1159202146946039816

- Because he’s pathological.
https://twitter.com/BB_Pissed/status/1159200564179283968

- Ok, Jack’s plan now is a “two round” attack. 1st Round general campaigning, 2nd Round blackmail Kat, and then Cliff and Nicole deals tomorrow. Isn’t that three rounds? To remind everyone he’s offering Nicole 3 weeks and Cliff 4, which begs the question would Nicole ever talk to her long time ally Cliff and ask why she’s getting less of a deal? Jack and Ana bash Christie a bunch and really want to ditch her but Jack realizes that probably wouldn’t be a good move at the moment.

Jack: I can’t wait to loving bury her.

- Jackson: Nick is shirtless, as per ush.
I don’t know if this is just the first time in weeks I’ve really sat and listened but I can’t get past the douche bros doing the abbreviation thing.

- BB is doing the dual showmance feeds they love doing. I’m glad that ends tomorrow. I do respect Holly’s self awareness.
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1159209831133171712

- Jess and Nicole are sketched out by Jackson’s campaigning tactics. Specifically that Jackson told Nicole “you know who my targets are and I know who yours are” so its really learning and sharing nothing. They both would love to get rid of Jackson but remain resolved that Jack has to go. Nicole says she is unsure about Jackson but she’s SURE about Jack. Jess says they’re the same people but she can deal with Jackson but Jack has “a different energy,” Jess says the way to play Jackson is to act like “a helpless little girl.” “The smaller you are the more he likes it.” Jess says she loves him as her “big little brother” but she knows he’ll screw her over. They want Jackson to know that the 4 are campaigning as “good vs evil” but don’t want to be the ones to throw around names.

- Jack tells Tommy that the key is Kat not telling anyone about his blackmail because if she does then it will get out. So he’s gonna threaten her not to tell people or he’ll tell people… or something. Jack seems to be slowly realizing this plan sucks.

Jack: This is close. I thought that this was really fool proof but the more time I have to think about it the more gaps I see for Jackson to manipulate.

He’s still not considering that Kat might just tell Jess and Nicole. Or that she already has.

- Nicole expresses that she was talking to Tommy and thinks she revealed too much to him by saying she was good at school and he jumped on it. Jess says they know Tommy and he’s “readying for war.” Jess says when he plays backgammon he sets up lots of things in play to trap you so now they’re taking out all his pawns. Nicole said she told her that so she changed her strategy playing him and set up barriers and beat him in a long game and it impressed him. But she regrets that now and wishes she had just “played hurry run” as she usually does. I wish I knew backgammon so I could fully grasp these metaphors, but it sounds smart.

Jess: We can only pretend who we are for so long.

Jess is trying to put Nicole at ease that the cool kids have already been playing against her so there’s not much she can do to make herself a target or play too safe. Nicole seems to realize that she doesn’t need to play as conservatively as she has all season now that she has some people watching her back and talking game with her. Nicole’s clearly getting worried about next week and a possible Double Eviction. They want to make sure that Jackson and Holly know that the 4 are calling them “evil” so they don’t flip back the way Nick did after they said the same stuff about him. Jess says they know what they’ve said but think everyone else has too. Jess says Gr8ful has played by pitting people against each other so she’s truing to remind herself of that and not go too hard against Nick and fall into that trap. Ok, now I have a crush on Jess.

They discuss how Ana never talks game with them but always says she wants to. They talk about how “emotionally unavailable” she is. Jess says she just doesn’t socialize and just has her safe place and her protectors. Jess is basically talking about Ana as a child, which could be demeaning but I honestly think is pretty accurate.

- Jack says he wants to wear his black shirt tomorrow but Sam wore it out the door.

Kat: Wow! You really didn’t think he was going to get evicted! I’m gonna start borrowing your clothes!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1159226176717463553

- Jack starting his 27 point plan to stay by offering Cliff 4 weeks of safety from him and 3 from Nick/Ana/Tommy. Cliff asked if this was just some safety deal or if he was bringing him into the group strategically. Jack says it’s whatever he wants. Jack says he’s always wanted to bring Cliff in as “the 7th” but Jackson blocked it. Cliff fluffed Jack up. He’s already told the girls that he would when Jack inevitably offered him a deal. Cliff says he’ll think it over and what the damage of taking this deal would be.

- Jack told Nick, Ana, Christie, and Tommy how awesome it went and how he might not need make the Kat play (but still plans to). Christie says she wants to talk to him later tonight. They’re all VERY excited. Jack says Cliff might be lying to him but “he knows what side of the house has the power.”

- Jackson campaigns to Cliff and Cliff’s all “yeah, don’t worry, you have my vote” and says he’s probably going to piss off Ana because she thinks he’s keeping Jack. Cliff says Jack offered him a spot on the other side but he knows its just because he needs a number. Jackson - who can’t stop lying - brings up voting Cliff out weeks ago and again lies that it was a last minute decision because of bullying. Cliff just brushes it off because its stupid and says this is the game now and that’s the past.

- Cliff IMMEDIATELY reports to Nicole both campaigns. He calls Jack’s offer “a sign of desperation” and says Jack will approach Nick later with a similar deal as Cliff’s very complicated one. Its like 3 weeks guaranteed with Ana and Tommy, 3 weeks assumed with Nick and Christie, and 4 weeks from Jack. “I don’t know, his math may be a little wrong.”

Nicole: I wonder how I fall in with this.
Cliff: You don’t.

Cliff says Jack isn’t going to offer Nicole a deal and just thinks she’ll go with the house. He says Nicole, Kat, and Jess are clearly the “three weeks.” Nicole wonders if he’ll have a “cock a dooey” deal for her or if she “won’t be worthy enough” to get that. Cliff, “You’re fodder.”

- Jack campaigns to Holly at the same time that Jackson campaigns to Tommy… which is just weird and dually pointless so I’m just gonna group them together. Jack puts on his “comedy” voice and weird noises and gestures because that’s just lying tell. Jackson tells Tommy he’s never been part of the problem. Jack tells Holly he loves Jackson and has been loyal and wishes he didn’t screw up. Tommy says if he ends up on the wrong side of the votes he hopes it won’t be a problem, and Jackson says it won’t change anything and he should do what’s best for his game. Jack tells Holly he understands her vote and he won’t hold it against her. Holly rambles a bunch about emotions. Ok, the Tommy/Jax talk ended and the Jack/Holly one is dragging so this feels less appropriate now. But I made a commitment. Jack and Holly are just telling each other how awesome they are and how awesome Jackson is. Jack is so awkward when he’s kissing rear end.

- Cliff fills Jess in on the Jack deal too. “The audacity that you have to offer those kinds of deals as if you’re the God of Big Brother.” Nicole points out the 3/4 weeks of safety basically just shows him he’s the lowest of the group he’s being invited to work with and compares it to them offering her to be the “7th of the 6”. Jess says this makes her reevaluate Jack’s apology for making her feel “less than” because he’s still doing it. “Maybe I’m just playing this game in a completely different way.”

- Jack is manic and giddy and doing voices and running all over. He fills Nick on everything.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1159240020986880000

- Jackson tells Holly that Jack’s making deals with people for weeks. “He may not be campaigning against me, but he’s campaigning against you.” I hadn’t actually thought about it but Jack offering Cliff this deal totally fucks Tommy/Ana with Holly because she’s not a part of it. Holly picks up on that and says “I guess we’re out of the 6” and that she’s done with them even though she was considering flipping back. But then she talks some more and says I really want to work with the 6 Sh66ters” and says she has to talk to Tommy and Ana. Then she says everyone is “disposable to them. Holly is so ridiculous.

- Nick and Jess (huh?) talking Jack’s offers. Nick says if they wanted him in the 6 they would have asked before Jack went on the block. “I’m gonna trust people who talked poo poo and were fake to my face?” Nick says he’s loyal to the outsiders. Nick and Jess are low key arguing over how Nick wants a house vote to cover his rear end and Jess wants a split vote to expose games. They agree it would be bad if Holly/Jackson go back to the cool kids. Kat and Nicole join.

I’m exhausted on douchebro again. I’m gonna watch some baseball.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1159246390524092416

- Nick, Jess, and Nicole all fill Kat in on Jack’s deals. Nick’s playing it like he’s in the same position as Cliff just getting these deals, while in actuality he was part of working the deals out with Jack… Nick’s game has gotten very complicated again quickly. Kat recognizes that the consistent pattern of these deals is that she’s not in them and thus a target and it’s not making her happy. “I am about to literally rip him a new one.” Kat gets riled up but Jess calms her down and says they’re getting good information and she shouldn’t blow it. Nicole tells Kat that Jack said Cliff was above Nick and Nick was above Nicole but Kat was nowhere in the mix. Kat, “In his defense I did drag him pretty hard.”

https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1159248311485894656

Kat definitely seems well primed for that whole blackmailing thing.

- Jess and Kat discuss how they rather get Tommy out next so that Christie and Ana would be “free agents.” They’re aware others want Christie out but “that’s their battles.”

- Jack discusses with his crew whether or not he should tell Cliff about Operation Blackmail Kat. Jack figures if he’s gonna be a member of the team what’s the harm? Nick says he should. I worry this will ruin it because Cliff will advise against it, but we’ll see. Jack thinks it will “build rapport”.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1159258812693528576

- Nick checked in with Jackson/Holly to make sure Christie was still Jax’ target… for some reason. Its Nick, he can’t stop. Nick says there’s people on both sides he trusts and Holly says she’s the same and doesn’t want to pick a side. You shouldn’t be telling Nick things, Holly. Jackson does not one to play the middle. He does not trust the former 6.

- Operation Blackmail Kat is once again rescheduled until after Jack gets word back from Cliff about his offer at noon tomorrow. Jack is a coward and won’t give us the shitshow we want. Or he will and it will happen behind puppies again right before the show.

- Nick checks in with Cliff on if he’s taking Jack’s deal and Cliff confirms he’s not. Nick says he also is not doing it and was just checking. He asks what Cliff is going to tell Jack and Cliff says he’s just going to keep giving Jack the run around. They question is whether Nick tells Jack to try and make the Kat thing happen. I don’t pretend to understand Nick’s manic thinking. Nick says it makes sense to stick with Nicole, Kat, and Jess but they need a 3rd person to team up with them so the 3 girls don’t beat them at F5. Nick proposes Holly, which is odd since Ana is usually his F4 steady (and I assume his F2 goat). I believe this is the 4th F6 Nick has proposed this week.

- Nick (NEVER STOPPING) lies to Jack and tells him Cliff is considering the deal. Jack is outraged that he’s not taking it straight out. Nick encourages Jack to tell Cliff about the Kat blackmail plan.

- So Jack runs and tells Cliff. Because what’s “chill”? When Jack tells Cliff that Kat knew about that time the 6 voted him out Cliff naturally responds with “But she didn’t vote me out.” Cliff has a brain so he obviously does not think this is a good idea and says it will just drive Kat away. Thankfully Jack doesn’t actually care about Cliff’s opinion, he was only telling Cliff to try and make him feel involved. But he tells him he’s still deciding when or if to do it.

- There’s kitties so its probably time for the Halfway Party. Which means I can zone out and watch the rest of my baseball game and eat without fear of missing Kat murder Khal Drago.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/han_naps/status/1159167208926240768

- They had the halfway party with booze. Jackson dropped a watermelon.
https://twitter.com/BBFeedsFairy/status/1159300191377350656

- Cliff and Nick discuss Operation Blackmail Kat. Nick says he’s known for weeks that Kat knew about the Cliff blindside. Cliff says he doesn’t care (duh). Nick says she was a mole. Cliff doesn’t care. Gr8ful players never grasp the concept of the game changing. Cliff, “we were all playing different sides 3 or 4 weeks ago.” Cliff’s just debating whether to give Kat and Jess a head’s up to avoid any potential drama. Nick says it would make Cliff a target… somehow. Jack joins and says he wants to decide as a group whether to blackmail Kat or not. Cliff is again against blackmailing but Jack says he’ll do it “diplomatically.” Cliff says he’ll keep thinking about Jack’s deal but no answer.

- Nick warns Jack to make the blackmail move early in case Cliff lets its split. Jack regrets telling Cliff. Who would have imagined a 30 second decision like that might backfire? Jack doesn’t understand why Cliff wouldn’t take this and Nick says he needs to convince Cliff he’s not at the bottom of the alliance.

- Nick and Holly discuss how Jack is one of the greatest BB players ever and that’s why he has to go now. They both trust Ana and Tommy and still want to work with the cool kids. Blah blah.

- Jack gave a generic campaign to Nicole that didn’t include any deals or threats.

- Jack with Kat, but a generic campaign and not the blackmail move. Jack apologizes to Kat for telling everyone she slept with Jackson. And for trying to evict her on Thursday. Jack’s just doing general rear end kissing and apologizing and “I’m loyal and honest.” Kat says she’s always felt like Jack excluded her and didn’t know why. Jack says she was a great mole but Jackson blocked them from bringing her in. Kat says she knows the 4 are looking for numbers and they’re not approaching her, so if she keeps Jack isn’t she just setting herself up to be evicted in the next 2 or 3 weeks? Jack calls it “an incredible observation” but says he’s not trying to get in a new alliance. Kat asks if Jack would go after people she cares about like Jess. Jack gives no real reassurance or answers. Kat says she’s heard he’s trying to reform the 6 with Cliff and Nick, which would leave her, Jess, and Nicole as targets. Jack says he’s not in a position to target people and the only person he’s ever targeted is Kemi, because she insulted Jackson’s cooking.
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1159311712413192192

- Nick tells Nicole about the New 6 to keep her in the loop (Cliff already told her). He says that Tommy and Ana won’t target Nicole because Nick’s protecting her from them. Nick’s pretty clearly trying to steer Nicole away from Tommy/Ana as targets and towards Christie solely as he says they’d be ok with her going. Nick says if Sis is on the block he’d probably use the POV to take her off to show trust and because she’d be more vulnerable against Christie than Tommy.

- Jack’s energy has shifted from positively manic to angry manic. He tells Tommy about his talk with Kat and says that she let it slip (because “she runs her loving mouth!”) that she knows Jack has offered deals so Cliff is talking to Kat. Despite this he still thinks Cliff will take his deal and Tommy agrees. Jack says he won’t lie to Kat and offer her safety because it offends whatever random code he pretends to have of when he can lie and when he can’t and blackmailing someone is ok but not lying to them. Jack is REALLY manic and hates Kat. Its very W1 anti-Kemi-esque. Jack doesn’t know how Cliff wouldn’t want this 6 and Tommy says he’d become the #1 target of the other side. I don’t think these guys understand this game at all.

Jack: Next shot, I loving bury her!

- Christie and Analyse join Jack and Tommy. They blah blah about this. They do that thing again where they imagine Cliff is happier around them and doesn’t like anyone else. Because everyone likes them and wouldn’t want to be with anyone else. Christie says Cliff loves BB and wants to be in an alliance. Well he couldn’t be in one that you guys didn’t form. Christie says Cliff “lit up like a Christmas tree” when they made the Bella deal. That’s not how I recall it. Jack says they should come up with a name and jokes “Booger Eaters.” “Pick up Six” and “The Hogg Cabin” are proposed. Yes, they’re naming the alliance that hasn’t formed yet. They basically think Cliff is a child who will be attracted by an alliance name.

- Holly, Kat, Jess, and Jackson. Holly, “Apparently I was targeting Nicole last week.” Christie apparently told Nicole. Holly lies her rear end off and says Nicole was only a pawn option but Sam was always the target. Jackson lies his rear end off and backs it up. Kat lies and backs it too. Holly claiming she actually kept Nicole off the block because she thought there might be a chance of her going. Holly’s pants set on fire. Jackson stresses who is calling him “evil.” Cliff joins and they talk Jack’s campaigning. Holly is hurt that she’s out of the 6 now and Cliff and Nick are in the New 6. Cliff says he “thinks” Jack is gonna threaten to expose something about Kat that would upset their side. Jess says she couldn’t care less. Kat asks what he could possibly have and Cliff says he doesn’t know. Tommy shows up but Kat’s obviously bothered by this.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/status/1159318572965015552
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1159318839873744897

- Jack’s freaking out that Cliff is in HOH. I guess Tommy went up to spie. Jack, “Clifff, don’t gently caress me, dude!” The energy remains intense. They’re just coming up with new random nonsense to tempt Cliff with or “bury” Kat with. Its kind of pathetic. Nick and Christie leave and Jack tells Ana that Nick is the one leaking their deal info. Ana, “Jesus, Nick…” It couldn’t be Cliff. Jack is muttering maniacally and his mic is covered by the towel he’s frantically playing with.

- Jackson says he’s gonna take a shower and Holly says she has to as ell.
Jess: Ya’ll can shower in there… but not together!

- Christie telling Nick how much she likes the New 6. Christie says she understands why he had to play the middle (when they were gunning for him). Nick says he heard they were planning to put him up next week and Christie says it was discussed if he wasn’t loyal but now they love him again. Christie names Kat as a target and Nick is surprised and says he thought they were close. Christie says she is but if Kat keeps Jackson she feels “how could you?” Christie couldn’t imagine it after what she and Kat bonded over. See, it’s about Christie. Christie tells Nick that Holly wanted Nicole up and she and Tommy talked her out of it. That’s true but it sounds like a lie now. They should have outed that days ago.

- Everyone is in HOH now except the two showmances.

- Jack eats directly from a piece of cake, double dips with the fork, and leaves the fork. Its super gross.

- Jack informs Ana that “the entire house” is in HOH. For some reason this pisses Ana off. Then again everything pisses Ana off. He sends Ana up but doesn’t go himself. HOH room starts talking about the DR and instead of yelling at them BB just switches to 4 feeds of Jack by himself.

- Ana is back downstairs. She socialized for like 5 minutes.

- I do enjoy watching them be tortured.

- All of the cool kids have departed HOH and its just Cliff’s Angels. Kat asks Cliff what Jack is threatening to reveal abutter. Cliff says he’ll tell them but they have to keep calm. Cliff says “it has to do with the week I was voted out” and Kat says “Oh, I already know.” Cliff says Kat knew about the flip but didn’t vote him out to stay as a mole, and Jack thinks it would create a wedge against her and Jess.

Jess: That’s what would make me turn against her?
Nicole: I thought we all knew that?
Cliff: That is the big bomb. The word blackmail was used in the conversation.
Nicole: Blackmail!
Cliff: It would be used against you tomorrow.
Kat: Oh no, Jack. Oh no. Say it ain’t so!

They all mock the preposterous lameness of this plan. Kat says they told her last minute and said she couldn’t change her vote. Kat says she hopes that no one thinks that’s a big deal. Cliff, “I don’t care.” Nicole says they’ve all done stuff against each other in the past and they just have to move forward together. Cliff says Jack presented it like Kat was feeding info to Jackson and Holly. Kat challenges them to bring up anything she leaked. Blah blah, they’re just all mocking this nonsense and reconfirming that they don’t care.

- Jack tells Tommy he thinks he has to blackmail Kat tonight and tomorrow is not enough time. Tommy thinks she’ll go crazy. This is absurdly hilarious. Jack wants Kat to spend tonight burying him and then have to walk it back. I can’t even follow his logic. Jackson interrupts and very intensely starts rambling about his life and character not being hurt by people attacking him personally. “I’m not saying you all are.” Jackson says they can ruin people’s lives. “Just food for thought.” Jack says he’s curious what’s “running through his mind” because he hasn’t said anything. Tommy says its not about them and leaves as weirdly as he arrived. Jack says that shows him how clueless Jackson is to “our kind of play.” I mean, you’ve never called anyone a pervert or toxic or bitch or anything, man.

- Cliff asks his Angels if he should keep stringing Jack along. Jess says they could just drop the bomb and make it a unanimous vote. Nicole would like a split vote so the cool kids can’t regain trust with Jackson/Holly. Jess doesn’t think Jackson’s targets will change. Kat asks who the target should be and they all agree Tommy is more dangerous than Christie. Cliff wants to put them up together to assure they’re broken up but Nicole/Kat want to put Ana/Tommy up to keep ok/calm with Christie. They rehash Jack’s campaigns to all of them.

Nicole: Yours and NIck’s must have been legit because we didn’t get poo poo.

Cliff says he thinks Jack might follow through on the deal but he’d just go out 6th. Kat says what if they just won HOH tomorrow and messed it all up and Cliff had betrayed them. Nick says “they still don’t see us as capable”.

Nicole: This is what we do, Cliff. We trash the room.

They’re just counting up comp wins now and realizing they’ve won more than the 6. Now they’re just talking about how mean the cool kids are. They talk about how the 4 are begging for a twist now and how unfair it all is but they didn’t care before. Cliff says he understands that Jack has been loyal to them, but why would that make want others to keep him? Kat points out he’s not super loyal because he burned Jackson. Cliff says he’s also throwing Christie under the bus. Nicole says if Christie goes Tommy and Ana could fall to the background. Cliff says they were too arrogant and didn’t think things through.

- Jack and Christie ranting about how the Jackson/Holly/Kat trio are so dangerous and everyone would be dumb not to break them up and keep the 4 together. Because math is for old people. Tommy telling the cool kids that Cliff has to taken this deal because if he doesn’t they’ll come after him. Ana doesn’t imagine why he wouldn’t because he can just coast through the game. They all agree he’ll absolutely take it. Christie says he just wants to avoid drama so he won’t tell them till the last minute. Kat doesn’t understand why Jack doesn’t realize he doesn’t get to dictate who is on top and who is on bottom.

Nicole: He and Christie already won. Kat, they formed an alliance. They already won. They decided. They decided the hierarchy and they decided the order people were going to go. They decided that and nothing can change. And that’s what they’re having a hard time swallowing.

Cliff: They’re still amazed they can’t cowtow us into compliance. That they can’t just beat us or divide us or force us to turn on each other like they did on each other.

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/status/1159347585230004224

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/TaylorAllen133/status/1159309203032297472

- Tommy and Christie discussed making a deal with Jackson and Holly to target the outsiders. You know, the one they had a week ago. Why they’d take this, I don’t know.

- Cliff, Kat, and Nicole told Holly and Jackson about Jack’s plan to blackmail Kat. Jackson said “that’s interesting” and that he has his own bomb to drop. Yay! Jackson’s gonna tell his terrible and hopefully self destructive lie! Jackson says he’ll see how tomorrow plays out and decide whether to do it or not.

- https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/status/1159362024532578304

- Jessica says Jack will know he’s gone because of how giddy Kat and Nicole are. Jessica clearly doesn’t know Jack. Still, Kat and Nicole feel bad and decide they should be respectful of Jack’s eviction and not make it seem like they’re rubbing it in. Nicole wanted to go apologize to everyone but Kat says people were having a good time when she was on the block.

- https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1159363471571484672

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/status/1159364826977710080

HAPPY JACK EVICTION DAY!

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/status/1159431681625010176

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1159513130378153984

- Cliff is positively giddy. “Its Jack Day!” “I love this game!” He’s been dancing all around the house and he was talking to the cameras again, and Ana walked in on him. Oh Cliff.
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1159513931729317890

- Kat woke up with “Another One Bites The Dust!”

- Tommy told Cliff that even if he doesn’t take Jack’s deal he’s not a target and said he wanted to be on the right side of the vote. Cliff said he’d give them a decision before the vote and he understands.

- Jess can’t wrap her mind around how much of an idiot Jack is and why he’d think that vote flip thing would turn them against Kat. Kat says she can’t wait to be blackmailed and play up how scared she is.

Jess: I just think that… Jack is so dumb.
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1159515425417228288

- Tommy tells Jack he was covering his bases with Cliff. Jack seems kind of demoralized by this and how it kind of undermines his whole “threaten Cliff’ strategy. But maybe he’s just tired. Jack mutters something about Tommy “voting with the house” and Tommy says if Cliff flips they’ll turn Nicole and it will be a house vote to keep Jack.

- Kat asks Holly if she told anyone about “that alliance thing” and says never to. I don’t know what she’s talking about. Holly isn’t micced. Holly gloats that Jackson is going to drop a bomb on Jack, but says he shouldn’t because it could backfire. Holly’s saying something about Christie but we can’t hear. Yell at her, BB.

- Jack walks around the house telling everyone to wish Tommy a Happy Birthday, which they all do of course because most of them aren’t total price. It don’t recall Jack telling everyone to wish Remi a Happy Birthday.

- Jack interrupts Cliff’s shower to pitch to him again. Jack says he’s a very loyal player and then throws Christie under the bus in the same breath. He says he needs Christie this week but he knows she’s done things to play both sides and he wants to work with Cliff beyond Christie and beyond the 4 weeks. Cliff fluffs Jack and says he doesn’t want to get rid of all the guys. Jack says he took a chance with Christie vs Jackson and he has to live with his mistakes. Cliff says he’s gonna talk to Nick after the HOH lockdown. Cliff says he’ll give him an answer so everyone’s not running around 5 minutes before the show.

Jack: That’s more my style.
Cliff: That was stupid.

- Jess, Nicole, and Kat say today is the big day and giggle a bit again.

Kat: We are going to win HOH! I don’t want to put too much pressure on myself. I’m just chilling. If I win, cool. If I don’t, cool. So what? Its not like I’m hear to play a game or anything?
Nicole: So what? Who cares?
Kat: We’re cool no matter what!

- Jack tells Nick about how he added a 3rd point amendment to his pitch by throwing Christie under the bus. Jack says Cliff is worried that Nick won’t vote with them so Cliff will be left out in the cold. Nick, “Why the gently caress would he think that?”

- Jack tells Jackson he wants to “be honest about something” and says he knows Jackson’s been hearing things about “good vs evil” but he’s never campaigned on that. He says Jackson is a standup guy and his campaign has nothing against him. Jackson says he knows Christie is saying poo poo but was worried about Jack. And yet, Jack knows people are saying “good vs evil.” Curious. Jack, “If anything, I look more evil.”

- Cliff tells Nick that Jack moved him up 1 spot ahead of Christie in the pecking order. Nick laughs. Cliff says he just said he had to check with Nick and get on the same page. Nick’s being sketchy again and is all “Its probably not the right move to take the deal, right? Would they come after us?” Nick’s frantically whisper game talking and Cliff’s just trying to calm him and be clear Jack’s going.

- Now Nick is frantically game whispering to Holly and Jackson (who have moved from the Have Not bed to the outside bedroom bed). I have no idea what they’re saying. Nick is ridiculous and its too early in the day for Holly to game.

- Kitties so HOH lockdown time. Cliff says he’ll break the news after it to Jack so maybe we get Jack’s blackmail plan and Jackson’s lie this afternoon before the show.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

https://twitter.com/DonFranc3/status/1159530011021336576

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Feeds back.

Cliff told Jack he can't do it. Nick told Tommy and Ana its not happening. Ana and Tommy are PISSED. Jack still wants to blow Kat up. Tommy wants to do it NOW. Its just angry "burn it all" more than strategy at this stage so things might get interesting.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

ITS HAPPENING!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

- Cliff and Nick decided to drop the bomb on Jack. Cliff told Jack he wasn’t doing it, he’s just too scared of Jack as a player and that even if he takes the deal he’d just finish 6th place. Jack keeps trying to negotiate and says he wants to blow up Kat’s game and now he’s suddenly got news that Kat tried to form an alliance with Jack this week and Jack turned her down. That’s new and bullshit. Cliff is sketched out by all this and doesn’t want any part of any kind of blowing up or blackmailing thing. Cliff politely excuses himself, apologizes, and bids Jack adieu.

- Nick let Ana and Tommy know it was done and Jack was going and he BEGGED Ana not to do anything stupid.

- So Tommy and Nick encourage Jack to go blow up Kat’s game. He blackmail’s Kat, but in the most roundabout way possible instead offering to let Kat join his alliance or else this information might get out there. Kat’s response?

Kat: Hmm… ok, cool. I kinda forgot about that, honestly.

Kat plays it REAL dumb. She strings Jack along FOREVER pretending to not understand what he’s threatening, not understand what alliance he was inviting her to, pretending to have no idea where the vote was, being surprised Cliff wasn’t with him, and basically any other thing she could play dumb about to just string Jack along. She kept asking Jack for time to think about it and he kept saying he needed an answer now. He kept offering to bring people into the room like Nick and Christie to swear to the deal and vote. Kat just deflected and deflected until Jack finally gave up.

Jack: I just gave you the entire game on a platter.
Kat: LOL

- Nicole says to Jack that she heard he doesn’t have the votes and she’s sorry and gives him a hug. Jack says he might still have one thing to play but Kat comes in. After Jack leaves Kat tells Nicole he pulled the blackmail move and she played dumb. Nicole asks how Kat wants her to act when he does something and Kat wants her to play it up big. They pinky swear that nothing he says would split them or change the vote. Then Nick comes in and does his Nick thing. After he leaves Nicole says how she hates people who say “I’m honest” and then lie and how she doesn’t want to leave this room and that her eye is twitching.

Nicole: I like it in here. Its as safe place in here. I don’t want to leave.
https://twitter.com/maximusmom22/status/1159571621813710849

- Cliff tells Ana and Tommy that he’s voting Jack out and that he’s sorry its hurting them, but its just a game and he hopes they understand. Ana says “ok” and Cliff leaves.

Ana: I’ll loving kill him!
Ana: Oh my God, I loving hate him! He’s the biggest idiot!

- Kat’s dying her roots and everyone’s very suspect that its going to work out well.

- Jack’s worked out that Nick has been playing him all week and he’s VERY angry. Ana claims she knew it. They FINALLY figure out that the people outside the 6 have united against the 6. Tommy says Nick’s not with the other side, he’s playing both sides. Jack snaps.

Jack: Everyone’s playing both sides! I’m leaving because I don’t play both sides! This is a loving game of worms! Its loving stupid! loving liars and loving cheats!
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1159575561166999552

- Jack: I'm just excited to have a cigarette. And to jerk off without anybody watching.

- Jack’s just throwing fits now and blaming everyone. Christie and Ana are talking about what to do with HOH and Christie says she doesn’t even know if she wants to win. Ana says they have to or else they’re going up. Christie agrees. Jack snaps and storms off.

Jack: That’s the reason I died! Because nobody else wanted to loving win!
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1159583883060490242

Ana tells Christie she’s going after Cliff/Kat and she has no reason to go after Holly/Jackson. Christie says she’s torn but doesn’t know if she should strike at Jackson/Holly or try and fix that. Ana rants about Cliff and calls him a “pussy.”
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1159583960328036353

- Jackson is ONCE AGAIN lecturing Jack not to lie to him in real life and not “pull this poo poo” out there. Jack’s being an obnoxious rear end and says he can’t wait to be away from all the liars and fake people.

- https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1159583348148199424

- And puppies so I guess that’s all we get. See you for the live show to see if the house explodes again.

- https://twitter.com/maximusmom22/status/1159576540134309888

- At least the pre-jurors get along.
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1159587622395580416

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight

STAC Goat posted:

Ana tells Christie she’s going after Cliff/Kat and she has no reason to go after Holly/Jackson. Christie says she’s torn but doesn’t know if she should strike at Jackson/Holly or try and fix that. Ana rants about Cliff and calls him a “pussy.”
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1159583960328036353

Not advocating that word at all but really Ana? HE is? Congrats with all your big game moves, genius. Hope you had fun in the 5-1/2 Shooters.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm just learning Twitter like the old man I am quickly becoming. "Trending" is all shifted towards the user, right? Because I see #jackevictionparty trending on my Twitter but that's gotta just be because I've got my little BB twitter list, right?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Possibly? I only follow Dan, but I have it too. I think that's legit a heavily trending ongoing topic in the US.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well if nothing else its gone from like 1700+ tweets to 2300+ in the less than hour since I noticed. Again, I don't really know Twitter and the other trends I see are like 5K+ or 15K+. But there's certainly a lot of tweets.

Of course I hope there's more for #MississippiRaids.

edit: And like it jumped up to 2500+ since started this post. I guess that's "trending."

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

STAC Goat posted:

Ana rants about Cliff and calls him a “pussy.”
This person actually making a move is a pussy - a person who hasn't done anything herself the entire game.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm honestly not sure anyone has ever denied Analyse something she wanted until Cliff did today.

I do wonder which of the Gr8ful members would have been different if they hadn't ended up together and dominating for so long. Like Bella came down to Earth right at the end and apologized for the way she treated Nicole, and it seemed sincere. Holly clear KNOWS she's a mean girl and feels about it but just keeps allowing herself to keep doing it. Tommy and Christie didn't seem devoid of social skills and awareness of others at the start of the game. If Kemi had just won HOH Week 2 and put up Jack and Jackson would they all just have been reasonable people? Would Analyse have not spent 44 days doing nothing and getting everything handed to her and lose her poo poo when her side finally lost one? Jack obviously has some charisma and brains. Would he have been a better player and less of an entitled self righteous baby if he had just faced some early troubles and had to adapt?

#JackEvictionParty at 3000+ tweets now. Twitter doesn't like Jack.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah trending is based on popularity of your interests.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I still imagine its the most attention BB's gotten in awhile.

Funny how the season goes from one of the "worst ever" to trending and a ratings bump when the seasons' stars fall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
#Jackevictionparty is number 32 on the worldwide trending topics right now, so it's not just your bubble. People really, really hate Jack.

It's such a weird season. Easily the quickest I've written one off. One of the few times every fan group seems to hate the same person, even weirder that it was the show's golden boy.