Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

when that was in the news someone posted about how their boss who was a local politician was perpetually pissed off about how women had access to tampons in their bathroom and would regularly refuse to give any leeway for time of the month stuff

so eventually this poster started their period on a day that she was wearing a white dress or skirt or something and, after being refused permission to go buy more tampons because the bathroom was out (since he wouldn't order more), had to have it explained to him that he would be purchasing a new skirt and cleaning her seat of the blood - to which it came out that he apparently thought that it was a sex/masturbation thing rather than menstruation

he'd been married for decades, with multiple kids

:cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Pardon my ignorance but what is a/the Snoo and why is it political

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

when that was in the news someone posted about how their boss who was a local politician was perpetually pissed off about how women had access to tampons in their bathroom and would regularly refuse to give any leeway for time of the month stuff

so eventually this poster started their period on a day that she was wearing a white dress or skirt or something and, after being refused permission to go buy more tampons because the bathroom was out (since he wouldn't order more), had to have it explained to him that he would be purchasing a new skirt and cleaning her seat of the blood - to which it came out that he apparently thought that it was a sex/masturbation thing rather than menstruation

he'd been married for decades, with multiple kids

jfc

Surely he was laughed out of office, right?

Dec 26, 2012

WHY BONER NOW posted:

jfc

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

WHY BONER NOW posted:

jfc

nice one

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Russia used a research submarine to plant a flag on the arctic sea floor to claim its resources

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

throwback thursday to when dems sat on the floor of the house so that they could pass legislation to take guns away from muslims based on some arbitrary list dhs wrote up

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

zegermans posted:

Russia used a research submarine to plant a flag on the arctic sea floor to claim its resources

good

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Greta Van Susteren's Sorry APP

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Those resources are fossil fuels.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

ikanreed posted:

Those resources are fossil fuels.

are you suggesting i should want to prolong life on this earth

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

zegermans posted:

I heard they faked it

a false flag if you will :dadjoke:

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
The Russians sent their aircraft carrier to launch strikes at Syria and the smoke cloud from the engines could be seen from space

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

GalacticAcid posted:

are you suggesting i should want to prolong life on this earth

That's bad.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
relax

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I was just thinking about the time that Rand Paul's neighbor beat him into the hospital over some psychopathic wealthy suburban castle dispute, lol- was googling for a good picture to go with it and, hey, there's an update:

https://www.kentucky.com/news/state/kentucky/article233530547.html

an ongoing classic

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Peanut Butler posted:

I was just thinking about the time that Rand Paul's neighbor beat him into the hospital over some psychopathic wealthy suburban castle dispute, lol- was googling for a good picture to go with it and, hey, there's an update:

https://www.kentucky.com/news/state/kentucky/article233530547.html

an ongoing classic

i guess he shouldn't have kept blowing his leaves onto his neighbor's property. you live you learn

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i'm surprised that his neighbor hasn't set fire to his house by now

that judgement can't have calmed him down any

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

tried to find schumer dancing at dnc but could not

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
you will notice these leaves have a gold fringe and hence are sovereign and not subject to the laws of man, and furthermore

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Nancy Reagan was the Superhead of her time.

Also, Superhead's wiki page makes no mention of her having been publicly known for years as Superhead.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Animal-Mother posted:

Also, Superhead's wiki page makes no mention of her having been publicly known for years as Superhead.

the talk page says that it's "due to lack of reliable sources"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the talk page says that it's "due to lack of reliable sources"

Oral history strikes again.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Animal-Mother posted:

Oral history strikes again.

:trumppop:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Parity warning posted:

how could you leave out bush dancing with africans

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Remember that elected male representative that said women can't get pregnant by "legitimate" rape, because their bodies shut down. How did he not die of shame

I thought you were referring to former Senator Richard Mourdock (R-IN) but his line was that if a woman was raped and got pregnant it was god's plan

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

R. Guyovich posted:

how could you leave out bush dancing with africans

and banging their drum, lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Parity warning posted:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Is that Herman Cain to the right?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gz6mZYxS0A

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Hillaryfalling on 9/11/2016 and her campaign getting a call from Martin o'Malley about oh geez hillary doesn't look too good maybe you should run someone a bit younger but hmmm who would even be interested???

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

tim kaine

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Michael Jackson had a pedophile theme park and he never went to jail for it

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Taintrunner posted:

Michael Jackson had a pedophile theme park and he never went to jail for it

He had alarms in the hallway leading to his room for when sleepovers and magazines with naked little boys in his room, and people to this day still insist he was innocent

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o10xcWo2k04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYZre8kEsuw

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

who?

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
picture

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Heroic President GWB (who kept us safe) is providing guidance to satellites that keep American elections safe by keeping track of Putin. God Bless.