Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Milo and POTUS posted:

Gross if that's what I think it's about

Help the clueless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

LingcodKilla posted:

Help the clueless.

Note related to that Epstein pedo-ring

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

LingcodKilla posted:

Help the clueless.

Epstein got a memo that someone called wanting to "teach him "russian" " and that they were 2 x 8 years old, not blonde.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

Help the clueless.

It was a hot blond 16 year old to "teach you russian" meaning she was probably imported specifically for pedos to gently caress in a nation where she doesnt speak the language and its harder for her to escape the life. Or...its 2 8 year old blondes. One option is awful the other is worse

Edit: oh not blond. Thats even creepier

Stravag fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Aug 9, 2019

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
It's most likely a 16 year old.

Probably.

Right?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Vasudus posted:

Probably.

Right?

i mean if i had to guess with my optimistic pre-2019 mind id say that

but its 2019

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

This is loving horrible.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
What does Russian mean in relation to sex or trafficking? I've never heard of that before. Or was it an actual Russian girl?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Bored As gently caress posted:

What does Russian mean in relation to sex or trafficking? I've never heard of that before. Or was it an actual Russian girl?

Yeah, a Russian girl.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Seeing as how epstein had plenty of blonde children that he pimped out, I'm going to go out on a horrible limb here and suggest that the 'not blonde' thing is probably code for whether she's had sex before or not.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

not caring here posted:

Seeing as how epstein had plenty of blonde children that he pimped out, I'm going to go out on a horrible limb here and suggest that the 'not blonde' thing is probably code for whether she's had sex before or not.

I’m not gonna go #pizzagate and guess details that don’t really matter when you’ve got enough actual poo poo to throw this fucker off a cliff

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
I hope anger mango and family are tied into this somehow as well.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Syrian Lannister posted:

I hope anger mango and family are tied into this somehow as well.

In the released deposition Trump is called out as the one person that visited the place and wasn’t raping teenagers.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

They probably didn't have one that looked enough like Ivanka for him

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Vasudus posted:

Probably.

Right?

I'm almost certain that's the case. Epstein has been linked to teenagers, but I've never heard anything about preteens, thank god. I still hope he gets put into gen pop in prison after he's been squeezed for every bit of information the state can get out of him.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
I mean this should be the thing to finally crack open the belief that the rich are powerful good people but lmao they'll blame it all on immigrants

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Ambassador to Germany threatening to pull US troops unless Germans increase NATO spending.

E it’s going to take us decades to repair what this administration has done.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

hobbesmaster posted:

In the released deposition Trump is called out as the one person that visited the place and wasn’t raping teenagers.

https://life.shared.com/donald-trump-raped-me-at-epsteins-parties-s-13-year-old

It’s been claimed before. There are a lot of allegations of him with young girls.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Syrian Lannister posted:

Ambassador to Germany threatening to pull US troops unless Germans increase NATO spending.

E it’s going to take us decades to repair what this administration has done.

Isn't there a gigantic Army hospital in Germany that gets used for people getting blown up in Iraq? This will certainly pay off.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

for people suffering from Epstein Brain with no desire to be cured, i recommend the podcast True Anon, half-hosted by former troop* and cool guy I trust Brace Belden

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

https://life.shared.com/donald-trump-raped-me-at-epsteins-parties-s-13-year-old

It’s been claimed before. There are a lot of allegations of him with young girls.

Not saying Trump didn't rape anyone, just saying it didn't happen to the woman being deposed.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I don’t know what it is, and I know I probably should’ve been this livid all along, but that goddamn 2x8 poo poo has me more angry than anything else in this admin. Yeah, maybe I should have been this pissed about locking kids in cages. I was definitely angry about that. But this...

I dunno, I haven’t been this viscerally angry in a long loving time.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Ok I won't link it here but as twitter continues poring over the documents, the biggest new revelation is Matt Groening being implicated.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Defenestrategy posted:

Isn't there a gigantic Army hospital in Germany that gets used for people getting blown up in Iraq? This will certainly pay off.

Landstuhl. That and Ramstein AB serve as the central hub for aeromedical flights from practically every conflict the US has stuck their dick in.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

hobbesmaster posted:

Not saying Trump didn't rape anyone, just saying it didn't happen to the woman being deposed.

She probably doesn't look enough like Ivanka to get it up for him.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

bird food bathtub posted:

She probably doesn't look enough like Ivanka to get it up for him.

She was "not blonde", right?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

holocaust bloopers posted:

Landstuhl. That and Ramstein AB serve as the central hub for aeromedical flights from practically every conflict the US has stuck their dick in.

They're slowly moving everything to Ramstein but that's not going to be completed until like 2020-2021 IIRC.

But yeah, Germany is the only place outside of the US that you can get a L3 trauma center. Every major case in CENTCOM + AFRICOM that can't be handled locally gets sent there.

It's incomprehensible to abandon that position, so naturally it's probably seriously being looked at by this administration.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

Ok I won't link it here but as twitter continues poring over the documents, the biggest new revelation is Matt Groening being implicated.

Huh. Thats not someone I'd have bet on...

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Wasabi the J posted:

We need to impeach. We're alienated from our allies. Our president is openly allying with despots and fascists. There are minorities in loving camps.

What the gently caress are we waiting for? We going to chicken out of going after pence too? gently caress him. gently caress this whole thing.

Hitler is here. And we're doing loving nothing.

Honest question: If the House impeaches him, what do you think the consequence is?

Defenestrategy posted:

Yep. Our presence in Germany is vital to our ability to do poo poo globally. On par with or more important than any other location you can pick.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Aug 10, 2019

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Godholio posted:

Honest question: If the House impeaches him, what do you think the consequence is?

"If anything I did was so wrong, why didn't Democrats impeach me?"

"If anything I did was so wrong, why did Republican vote not to convict me with impeachment?

I kinda like the answer to the second one more than the first.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Can we seriously stop with the "impeachment won't actually do anything, better for us to do literally nothing" poo poo?

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

Huh. Thats not someone I'd have bet on...

Same. I wonder how much is going to come through untainted after all and said and done?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Fister Roboto posted:

Can we seriously stop with the "impeachment won't actually do anything, better for us to do literally nothing" poo poo?

I'd rather see the Dems pick up a seat or two in the Senate first. Not abandon it. If it happens now, great, he gets a mark on his permanent record and it rallies any lazy trumpsters who otherwise would've sat the election out.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
The house impeaching would at least lead to very loud and public impeachment inquires if not the senate convicting. Either they’re so loud the senate has to convict or their base will slaughter them in the midterms or they don’t convict and the exposure is more ammo to beat trump in his midterm.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
At this point I honestly believe the right wing crowd will just sit out any commenting on the Epstein stuff until a Dem name,pops because they are all jealous they didn't get to gently caress children

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Godholio posted:

I'd rather see the Dems pick up a seat or two in the Senate first. Not abandon it. If it happens now, great, he gets a mark on his permanent record and it rallies any lazy trumpsters who otherwise would've sat the election out.

You're implicitly assuming that Trump wins a second term with that phrasing. Everyone on the "find your spine" train thinks it would prevent a Trump second term.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I do expect him to win. Biden is the choice of the (D) establishment, and as much as I'd like to see Warren take the nomination, I think Biden will get it. And I think Trump beats Biden.

We've got a long campaign season ahead, so maybe that'll change, but that's where I'm at now. But there's a better chance of the Red Sox winning the Super Bowl of getting a conviction from the current Senate, and impeachment+acquittal=rabidly energized Trump base.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

The GOP is going to be fanatical anyway because their god king wills it.

Stop trying to demoralize them or win over their moderates because they're literally never not voting for the GOP. Get the millions of newly turned 18 year olds and the tens of millions of people who don't vote to come out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Somebody's social media intern needs a hug.

https://twitter.com/postandcourier/...ingawful.com%2F