Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Bubba Gump was always a Charleston tourist trap and not actually good. The rest of the tweet is accurate though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

FAUXTON posted:

I just hope it's all teenagers and not like 7 year olds. Investigating that poo poo took decades off my life and I still can't deal with hearing crying kids without needing booze or pills.

This is the real thank you for your sacrifice. I hope you got plenty of convictions.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

redneck nazgul posted:

The GOP is going to be fanatical anyway because their god king wills it.

Stop trying to demoralize them or win over their moderates because they're literally never not voting for the GOP. Get the millions of newly turned 18 year olds and the tens of millions of people who don't vote to come out.

Yeah this. Nothing is going to depress D turnout more than looking back on the past two years and realizing that the people they elected in 2018 have done absolutely loving nothing.

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

RFC2324 posted:

This is the real thank you for your sacrifice. I hope you got plenty of convictions.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

colachute posted:

If I’m being honest, I just don’t want to be associated with this poo poo. It’s going to get to the point where people look at the US and just assume (for good reason) that we are all racist gun toting pieces of poo poo. At this point I feel like on an international scale it’s just limited to trump and republicans and not ALL Americans... yet.

When you think Germany in the 1930s and 40s you immediately think Nazis. That’s how it’ll be when people look at the US in hindsight. I don’t want to be visible in that hindsight.

Hahaha dude this has *always* been what the world thinks of America, at least as long as I've been alive

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Kid Rock decided to start poo poo with Taylor Swift, if anyone gives a poo poo it's honestly kind of funny.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Kid Rock decided to start poo poo with Taylor Swift, if anyone gives a poo poo it's honestly kind of funny.

Is Tay-Tay gonna give that talentless hack the time of day or just ignore him?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Kid who?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Hahaha dude this has *always* been what the world thinks of America, at least as long as I've been alive

There’s just something different about it now. Maybe that we are so brazen about it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

This idiot violating the flag code.

It's funny cause when I google searched for this image it was hosted on SA.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Casimir Radon posted:

This idiot violating the flag code.

:thejoke:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Yeah, her fans are going to town

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Look buddy, I really wanted to post that picture of idiot boy.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

colachute posted:

There’s just something different about it now. Maybe that we are so brazen about it.

It's more extreme than in the past perhaps, but bear in mind that the entire world just kind of watched in mute horror as your nation dived headfirst into the Middle East.
America are warmongering racist idiots that occasionally do cool poo poo like go to the moon when they arent busy oppressing blacks, browns, or lining the pockets of the ultra wealthy.

I really wish it was different, because the vast majority of Americans I've personally met are wonderful people, it's just your nation as a whole.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

That talentless hack

Look thats a little much. Its not like he's jaty perry

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

hobbesmaster posted:

Huh. Thats not someone I'd have bet on...

The guy most famous for creating a show where the kids never get old?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Kid Rock really embodies the anger that Gen X feels at being associated exclusively with washed up musical acts and 80s nostalgia. Him complaining about a more successful millennial is the icing on the cake.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
For anyone having a bad brain day just remember that Danny Trejo literally saved the life of a developmentally challenged kid the other day by pulling them out of an overturned car

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I unironically liked Grits Sandwiches For Breakfast

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

psydude posted:

Kid Rock really embodies the anger that Gen X feels at being associated exclusively with washed up musical acts and 80s nostalgia. Him complaining about a more successful millennial is the icing on the cake.

Hey, we are also known for selling out in the most apathetic way possible

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

M_Gargantua posted:

Bubba Gump was always a Charleston tourist trap and not actually good. The rest of the tweet is accurate though.

Yeah, Bubba Gump was garbage. But I will legitimately miss the Hominy Grill, which closed earlier this year. I made a point of eating there every time I visited Charleston, because no matter what I ordered it was the best goddamn version of that thing I had ever tried. Shrimp and grits, buttermilk pie, fried chicken, greens—just unbelievably good Southern food.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/juliamacfarlane...ingawful.com%2F

Now nothing will happen to those accused

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Simpsons did it

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

Well wasn't that just an entirely predictable ending to this ordeal

:smith:

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Why the gently caress wasn't he under observation?

This might be the first time in history that I hope "suicide" means "taken to CIA black site and tortured". Also, there is a 0% chance there wasn't money involved to get him dead. Probably just paid a guard 1k to skip a check or something.

E- can they release the 4 Sept documents now? Not like he cares any more.

bulletsponge13 fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Aug 10, 2019

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
How the hell do you let that happen

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Let him kill himself after he lands a bunch of rich pedos in jail, not before you dumb fucks.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was killed/left alone knowing what he would do

Edit: queue a bunch of Q people saying killary klinton had him killed to save bill

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

bulletsponge13 posted:

Why the gently caress wasn't he under observation?

I'm going to make a wild guess that somebody was told to slip a belt into his cell and look the other way for a few minutes. I don't think it's going to harm investigating this stuff too hard, it isn't like he'd be the primary source of information anyway - he was never going to rat everyone out, he'd have done it already.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

holocaust bloopers posted:

How the hell do you let that happen

Well when you've got material on Clinton, Trump, a member of the royal family, and god knows what other global elite it can be hard to stay alive.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Let him kill himself after he lands a bunch of rich pedos in jail, not before you dumb fucks.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was killed/left alone knowing what he would do

Were his lackeys also arrested, or were they granted immunity?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Im at the point where i dont know if i want this to be real or fake

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

GOD loving drat IT

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Feds should probably be crawling up some people's assholes with a microscope on that one. Everyone and their cousin's neighbor's dog was joking about the guy being a "suicide" risk. I can't see any possible reason for not having him on maximum strength suicide observation protocols.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Look, I learned a long time ago that I am morally flexible and ethically questionable, and even being offered an insane amount of money, I don't think I could look the other way.
Sex Trafficing is terrible. But it's worse to me when it's kids.
No matter how much data and how many documents he had, I'm sure he took some secrets we want with him.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

bulletsponge13 posted:

Why the gently caress wasn't he under observation? .
He was. If you want, you are 100% justified going full conspiracy nut on this. gently caress, call your reps and demand a Congressional inquiry.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cadaver synod. Tie the fucker's corpse to the stand.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Stravag posted:

Im at the point where i dont know if i want this to be real or fake

I had to look it up myself and fortunately it’s fake. But what does it say about the Hellfucker 2019 dimension that I had to verify it for myself first?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Lmao Epstein totally got merc'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I still think everyone identified in the Epstein evidence files should be chained to him even if he’s dead and pushed over a tall cliff en masse .