Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
chinatown owned and still owns and was/is an unflinching look at how the rich flex with impunity upon the poor and roman polanski,

well

y'know....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Bulgakov posted:

be it one of the girls recruited nominally for modeling and really for sex or a bangladesh worker building fifa stadiums for qatar or some migrants trapped on fishing boats for years, this story is a universal one of people with power exploiting their position over those who have none. and the day to day lives of the powerful people at the top basically have zero interaction with the world of material constraints in which most of humanity exists, which is insane when attempting to think about but they are completely far gone and live in a parallel world of exclusive access

It honestly infuriates me that no politician is putting this poo poo in the broader context of capitalism and ruling elites, especially when all but one or two people running for president are trying to assure us that "the status quo is good, actually, it just needs some tinkering."

Like how do you not connect the depraved and unaccountable ways in which all these super-rich, powerful people live with the fact that Flint has poison water or people are committing murder-suicides because they can't pay their medical bills

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
oh no oh no oh no

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

MeatwadIsGod posted:

It honestly infuriates me that no politician is putting this poo poo in the broader context of capitalism and ruling elites, especially when all but one or two people running for president are trying to assure us that "the status quo is good, actually, it just needs some tinkering."

Like how do you not connect the depraved and unaccountable ways in which all these super-rich, powerful people live with the fact that Flint has poison water or people are committing murder-suicides because they can't pay their medical bills

you dont connect those dots because those same people are paying you money to not do so. and jusy like any other job, doing the opposite of what your boss tells you to do is a very fast way to not be paid anymore

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Most Americans are so politically dumb they don’t think capitalism has anything to do with this

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Bernie make Epstein a core plank of ur platform

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Al! posted:

oh no oh no oh no

lies, hideo’s feet must be so beautiful that mere jpgs and pngs and even tiffs cannot contain them

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Victory Position posted:

who's the only pure entity in this torn-up world?

that's right, folks, it's Mario

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/23/chef-mario-batali-faces-criminal-charges-for-sexual-misconduct.html

Dec 26, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

there is a lot of money poured into actively considering every bad thing in the world as a matter of a few bad actors and not related to one another

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
lmao i love how she just empties the clip into groening's corpse and then goes "he wasn't all that bad all things considered, the sketch was a nice gesture"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

tylersayten posted:

Most Americans are so politically dumb they don’t think capitalism has anything to do with this

bad people do bad things, and a system that gives bad people limitless resources to realize their most depraved fantasies had nothing to do with it

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

really though either unilaterally encourage good nail self care or mandate better nail technician working conditions, American men have awful loving feet as a rule

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

01011001 posted:

there is a lot of money poured into actively considering every bad thing in the world as a matter of a few bad actors and not related to one another

The ol Bad Apple defense. It used to require a few people being fired or imprisoned to work. Now the "bad apples" are identified and not handled and that's kind of it.

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/jkbjournalist/status/1160022215724883970 crack ping

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Darkman Fanpage posted:

this must be driving their paranoid brains crazy

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Richardson, now that's a name I haven't heard in a good long time

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
a long time.....

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

I have full Epstein brain now

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

Don’t rape anyone

Dec 26, 2012

Christoph posted:

The ol Bad Apple defense. It used to require a few people being fired or imprisoned to work. Now the "bad apples" are identified and not handled and that's kind of it.

theyre probably gonna throw a few people under the bus here

not all of them though and not anyone that matters

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was reconnecting to my wi-fi when I came home and loving look at this poo poo

Epstein brain is real and it’s haunting my apartment building floor

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

truly the Summer Flu of 2019

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

yeah it owns

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Al! posted:

oh no oh no oh no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

I feel like the last 10 pages were full brain poisoning omg forgot what i came in here to post 4

https://twitter.com/NightmareModeGo/status/1157824889623142401

Man Musk has issued a correction as of 05:26 on Aug 10, 2019

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
Was the Liddle thing real? The child massage therapy and the Vietnamese child services (slavery)? And the pedophile girl-lover logo? The Twitter account that linked it was a maga dude, so I can't tell.

Tell me none of it is real

Dec 26, 2012

it's all real

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

are you talking about epstein's brother being the head of some vietnamese "child services" group

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Christoph posted:

Was the Liddle thing real? The child massage therapy and the Vietnamese child services (slavery)? And the pedophile girl-lover logo? The Twitter account that linked it was a maga dude, so I can't tell.

Tell me none of it is real

stake the locales out for yourself, the maga antisemite/racist/probable-pedophile sure didn’t

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 05:31 on Aug 10, 2019

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Shear Modulus posted:

are you talking about epstein's brother being the head of some vietnamese "child services" group

man the [former] communist vanguard opened themselves up to western capitalist aid and influence and all these pedophiles seemed to slip through, sure makes you think

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Look into John of God, the Brazilian connection, Morgan Stanley, CIA Operation Chaos, Donald Barr OSS

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Taintrunner posted:

I was reconnecting to my wi-fi when I came home and loving look at this poo poo

Epstein brain is real and it’s haunting my apartment building floor

i have that beat, this was taken while i was waiting for a flight in the san jose airport

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

stake the locales out for yourself, the maga antisemite/racist/probable-pedophile sure didn’t

I don't know what that means

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

Yeah. And like Adam Schiff and Maxine Waters being on the board for it or something

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Ross DaouThot posted:

lmao i love how she just empties the clip into groening's corpse and then goes "he wasn't all that bad all things considered, the sketch was a nice gesture"

it reminds me a little of lori maddox, a groupie who talks about loving david bowie like it's the greatest night of her life and she was 15 at the time

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Schiff is definitely loving kids.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

I need to see Alan Dershowitz in handcuffs before I can truly experience joy

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

MeatwadIsGod posted:

i think politicians like sanders are wary of justifiably blaming a huge amount of problems like sexual exploitation on capitalism because americans have been trained to reflexively view such rhetoric as kooky

the level of discourse on issues like gender inequality at the most leftwing of tolerable mainstream opinion on NPR is to blame men as a gender for being misogynistic or toxic toward women instead of doing the most obvious and simple things such as blaming capitalists or the economic system for setting women's pay unequally in the first place

slippery doc
Jan 17, 2006

kill the boy,
save the man

Dr. Killjoy posted:

lies, hideo’s feet must be so beautiful that mere jpgs and pngs and even tiffs cannot contain them

we need the scrappy investigative journalism of wikifeet to clear all this up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CXerF6crDRs