Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:whitewater:

Mustached Demon posted:

Oh I know I'm waiting with my pitch fork

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

zyla the yonaka live is hittin correct

felt :cheers:

I want to do a drug with cspam

what do you have besides weed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Chokes McGee posted:

lets all eat nutmeg

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

trund

https://i.imgur.com/7Itwaaf.mp4

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

zyla the yonaka live is hittin correct

felt :cheers:

its been a long time since ive known from the first note that a band has IT check out that single i linked too, its loving choice

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

lets all eat nutmeg

whoah slow down I'm not gettin hooked on the hard stuff

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Chokes McGee posted:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Al! posted:

lets all eat nutmeg

The Anarchist Cookbook had something about cooking banana peels to get high didn't it? lol

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Shakenbaker posted:

what if the guy's just dumb?
does this seem like a dumb guy to u? huh?

quote:

“Jack is thinking about things at a different pace from the rest of us,” says Greg Kidd, who has known Jack Dorsey, now 42, since Dorsey was 19. “Jack’s pace is slower.”

It’s an odd thing to say about one of the only two men in history to have ever simultaneously run two multibillion-dollar companies that he cofounded. But Kidd, who was an angel investor in Dorsey’s first business, Twitter (TWTR), and one of the earliest advisers on the second, Square (SQ), means the remark as high praise.

“Jack’s at a slower pace where he’s noticing things that the rest of us don’t notice,” he explains. “That’s extremely valuable to society. It’s like a Forrest Gump thing.”

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Chokes McGee posted:

uh just crossfade with some distillate and beer like i did~

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

some aunts

smaunts

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

“Jack is thinking about things at a different pace from the rest of us,” says Greg Kidd, who has known Jack Dorsey, now 42, since Dorsey was 19. “Jack’s pace is slower.”

“Jack’s at a slower pace where he’s noticing things that the rest of us don’t notice,” he explains. “That’s extremely valuable to society. It’s like a Forrest Gump thing.”

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

for your own sanity it might be helpful to keep in mind that jeffrey epstein and especially ghislaine maxwell are real celebrity worshipper/starfucker/namedropper types, so just because maxwell has some story about meeting someone once or managed to get their email address or w/e doesnt mean that that person was a close friend or involved in/aware of their pedo stuff

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Noted beacon of innovation and technological prowess............Forrest Gump....

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OWOQF3dWi0

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

apatheticman posted:

Im going to see Sunn O))) in Portland in September. Getting my bones turned to dust during a race war would be a fine way to go.

Sunn is a great show and there is no better way to die

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
if it makes anyone feel better groening had almost nothing to do with show besides creating the characters and cashing his giant paychecks

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

uh just crossfade with some distillate and beer like i did~

idk what distillate is

like everything marijuana related is out I almost killed myself drinking a hemp milkshake without realizing it

I can't do MDMA because of seratonin syndrome

I don't drink because I"m a former alcoholic and would like to stay that way

like what options do I have here, level with me

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

apatheticman posted:

Im going to see Sunn O))) in Portland in September. Getting my bones turned to dust during a race war would be a fine way to go.

they rule. i'm truly jealous you get to see them live b/c i haven't yet

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

for your own sanity it might be helpful to keep in mind that jeffrey epstein and especially ghislaine maxwell are real celebrity worshipper/starfucker/namedropper types, so just because maxwell has some story about meeting someone once or managed to get their email address or w/e doesnt mean that that person was a close friend or involved in/aware of their pedo stuff

ahh konnichiwa mr groening

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Apraxin posted:

does this seem like a dumb guy to u? huh?

yeah kinda

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

At what point do you think this guy realized that it was all going wrong?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

like if this song isnt loving everywhere by december then i dont even know what the gently caress people like anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZvifPawrOw

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

pre-op bebop posted:

The Anarchist Cookbook had something about cooking banana peels to get high didn't it? lol

no you're thinking of the wkuk smoking banana peels bit, which owns

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://filedn.com/lA1dAM6GJzOy8eCDm2eVX88/fakes/homan_190909/ice1.mp4

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

blood! blood! blood! blood!!!!!!!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
im schnoking wead

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Chokes McGee posted:

idk what distillate is

like everything marijuana related is out I almost killed myself drinking a hemp milkshake without realizing it

based on your posts in the mental health thread i'd stay away from hallucinogens. for recreational use, maybe try opiates or benzos. hell, if you're just trying to stick to legal stuff you can try kratom or w/e

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

TMMadman posted:

At what point do you think this guy realized that it was all going wrong?

0.000000000000001 seconds after the release at the top

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Zyla posted:

like if this song isnt loving everywhere by december then i dont even know what the gently caress people like anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZvifPawrOw

im glad u found ur summer jam friend

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
about to get borked

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Good soup! posted:

Noted beacon of innovation and technological prowess............Forrest Gump....

Life is like a box of nazis

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Finicums Wake posted:

based on your posts in the mental health thread i'd stay away from hallucinogens. for recreational use, maybe try opiates or benzos. hell, if you're just trying to stick to legal stuff you can try kratom or w/e

That's the problem I'm trying very hard to be an edgy cspam drug user but like, I legit can't take most drugs, it either wouldn't be fun or could kill me

gabapentin ur my only friend

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

tacodaemon posted:

[any number of insanely problematic scenes and or themes from futurama]

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Chokes McGee posted:

idk what distillate is

man, i'd just get really into yoga or hiking if i were you, you're gonna have to get high on life dawg

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://filedn.com/lA1dAM6GJzOy8eCDm2eVX88/fakes/homan_190909/ice2.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

ross perot in hell posted:

no you're thinking of the wkuk smoking banana peels bit, which owns

It 100% most definitely has a section about smoking banana peels.