Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

swickles posted:

Technically, it already does. In the elevator before Cap steals Loki's scepter, Agent Jasper says they have to get the scepter to Dr. List, who was only in Agents of SHIELD.

He was in Winter Soldier, using Loki's scepter to create Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Oh god, Fitz and Simmons are gonna get an Amy Pond+Rory/Cap+Peggy ending, aren't they?

Also I wasn't going to say anything before but Jemma's name has been misspelled in this thread the same way multiple times since a week or two ago and I'm starting to feel like I'm being spelling-gaslit.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Everyone always forgets that the Amy+Rory relationship started off extremely toxic, with Amy being mentally abusive on a weekly basis.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Erev posted:

And I do hope they'll do a single crossover with a Disney+ show but I feel that's REALLY on the outside of the likeliness bell curve.

The final season of AoS is in the can, how many of the D+ shows have even started shooting yet?

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

If we’re posting wish list for the final season it would be neat if they acknowledged that Daisy and Matt Murdock probably knew each other from St Mary’s but I doubt Netflix Marvel will ever be mentioned again.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

nooneofconsequence posted:

He was in Winter Soldier, using Loki's scepter to create Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

He was never referred to by name, at least not until Agents of SHIELD. Also, was uncredited in his 0.5 second appearance.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Argue posted:

Also I wasn't going to say anything before but Jemma's name has been misspelled in this thread the same way multiple times since a week or two ago and I'm starting to feel like I'm being spelling-gaslit.

Whoopsie. I've been in the Dragon Quest thread a lot lately and the newest game has a long-time friend of the main character named Gemma.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.

Rhyno posted:

The final season of AoS is in the can, how many of the D+ shows have even started shooting yet?

Looks like Falcon and Winter Soldier starts production in late October.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Teek posted:

Looks like Falcon and Winter Soldier starts production in late October.

So kind of unlikely for a crossover then.

I mean, not any more unlikely than before.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Disappointed that Snowflake just kinda disappears mid way through. I hope we get more of her and Deke in Season 7.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Sadly I’m finding it unlikely to see Peg show up in Season 7 unless it’s anything but a short cameo or maaaaybe one full episode. She’s just finished a run of a play in the UK which pretty much matched up with the Season 7 production time.

nashona
May 8, 2014

Though she be but little, she is fierce

Batmasterson posted:

I'd like it better if they didn't get Chris, but every shot with Hayley has a tall, muscular man behind her with his head just out frame.

As long as we get to see America's rear end® :911:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Oasx posted:

Everyone always forgets that the Amy+Rory relationship started off extremely toxic, with Amy being mentally abusive on a weekly basis.

well they are scottish :haw:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elentor posted:

D - Speaking of Yo-Yo, I'm really glad she didn't die. Going from past experiences with latins introduced halfway in TV Shows the moment she was introduced I was 99% sure she would die. Even now I still have this uncanny feeling that her character will not make until the end and I'm hoping it does. Latin characters introduced from the start, if they're a main part of the cast I fully expect them to have a backstory with a drug cartel. Or they're introduced halfway in the series and then they die. Or they're only extras attacked by villains so they start religiously praying in Spanish mi madre de Dios protégeme de los demonios. I think The Gifted show nails the bingo down. I'm really hoping that Yo-Yo survives until the end.

So far so good, the finale gave me a scare but I'm more than fine with the all-robots-die-when-the-mothership-blows-up in this case.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

well they are scottish :haw:

Rory isn't.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Huh. Legit though he was.

Well, there goes that joke.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I haven't rewatched in a while. Do I have a total block on Amy being abusive or was I just not looking for it?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

What the gently caress show are you guys even talking about?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Dr Who.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Nerds.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I thought there was a ban in place.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Agents of Shield thread.

Or was that :thejoke:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

LividLiquid posted:

I haven't rewatched in a while. Do I have a total block on Amy being abusive or was I just not looking for it?

She was kind of dismissive and constantly treating him as a backup boyfriend when The Doctor wasn't around, and making fun of him for being a nurse and not a doctor.

Eventually it morphed into a weird one-upping when each was trying to prove they were more in love through ridiculous grand gestures like spending 2000 years as a robot roman or leaping into a black hole or some bullshit.

Kind of like Fitzsimmonds, but with none of the playful squabbling , none of the self awareness, none of the actual developing as individuals and a couple.

Fucks sake, when did Fitzsimmonds become relationship goals?

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I miss that era of Doctor Who though. Between Matt Smith, Arthur Darvill and Karen Gillan, they had some excellent acting that they really never got back. I keep meaning to get back into it, but I'll watch an episode and just not feel it...

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Current Doctor is really being let down by the writers having no idea how to do endings

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Azhais posted:

Current Doctor is really being let down by the writers having no idea how to do endings

It's really tragic, because the cast are so good. Capaldi was a great irritable Doctor, evil Mary Poppins chewing the scenery was a delight, and Moffat ruined it by being so horribly up his own rear end. Same with the new series - Jodie Whittaker and Bradley Walsh are a fantastic double act (other two are...okay) and they're getting the lamest, blandest plots I've ever seen.

Demons of the Punjab was great though, absolute top-tier of what Doctor Who should be doing with its historical episodes

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Time to lock the thread.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Agents of SHIELD s7: There is only one Doctor, and it sure is gently caress isnt Who

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Now I want Iain de Caestecker to play The Master against Jodie's Doctor.

He was a loving fantastic villain.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Patrick Warburton said he's coming back this season, so it sounds to me like this is going to be a "SHIELD's greatest TV-permissible hits" season. I guess Fury and Hill might be a cool final guest appearance, but I'm not holding my breath.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Argue posted:

Patrick Warburton said he's coming back this season, so it sounds to me like this is going to be a "SHIELD's greatest TV-permissible hits" season. I guess Fury and Hill might be a cool final guest appearance, but I'm not holding my breath.

I read all these posts way too fast and my brain substituted Troughton

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Edmund Lava posted:

I doubt Netflix Marvel will ever be mentioned again.

We can only hope.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Except Bernthals Punisher.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rhyno posted:

Except Bernthals Punisher.

pull him through the multiverse with the pig spiderman and do a Marvel version of HAPPY

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
They could do that animated movie and get him and Natasha take on Taskmaster and a bunch of anime redshirts.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Put him, Brolin, and Jackman into a Deadpool movie FFS

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

LividLiquid posted:

Now I want Iain de Caestecker to play The Master against Jodie's Doctor.

He was a loving fantastic villain.

Watching season 1 I never would have guessed that this would be such an absolute loving fact.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Argue posted:

I don't even remember Warburton on the show, so in my mind, Brock Sampson was in the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

twistedmentat posted:

I don't even remember Warburton on the show, so in my mind, Brock Sampson was in the show.

I'm pretty sure he was just a video recording. He's the person that built the Lighthouse