Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
https://twitter.com/nickmullen/status/1160202131737075713

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Al! posted:

all the big media libs are going to treat it as a laughable conspiracy theory that extremely rich and powerful people who are already pedophiles might try to cover up that crime

Some of them like Joe Scarborough are already out there on Twitter saying it's a hit.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

he's not going to say poo poo anyways since he was also going to be implicated if epstein took the stand

he would have had the perfect tweet to neutralize it :shobon:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF, I CANNOT LIVE KNOWING I MIGHT BETRAY MY GOOD FRIENDS WHEN I SHOULD REALLY KNOW BETTER" said epstein in a voice that sounded nothing like epstein and a lot like my fellow guard dave, i knew i had to stop him at all costs

I leapt to my feet but immediately fell over, with horror i realized that some sinister villain had filled my pockets with a mountain of precious diamonds and their weight was stopping me from moving

"TOTALLY KILLING MYSELF, THIS IS A SUICIDE, IT'S TOO LATE NO NEED TO CHECK" yelled epstein in that strange voice as he died

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
does anyone know the whereabouts of sideshow bob

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/1160198102864793600

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

literally went on a 45 minute insane rambling overview of the epstein poo poo to my significant other last night and then i wake up to this. just Lol

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Reminder that Epstein already got charged once and got basically nothing so him just deciding that it was pointless when he showed so much obsession with immortality is inconsistent

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Can we have a Cadaver Synod of Epstein so we can finger every single person in power or is this a "the hamptons aren't a defensible position" situation.

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

aaahhahahaa

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Can we have a Cadaver Synod of Epstein so we can finger every single person in power or is this a "the hamptons aren't a defensible position" situation.
Fingering them seems a bit extreme? Why not do the synod to prosecute them instead?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
this is like so high profile, this is like 1995 gripping the nation OJ trial level

they're so desperate, holy poo poo

im still processing it because it only CONFIRMS poo poo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I'm receiving reports now that "Mrs. Giuffre has tied her own hands to the steering wheel of her car, and driven herself off a cliff and onto the sharp rocks below."

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Charlz Guybon posted:

Some of them like Joe Scarborough are already out there on Twitter saying it's a hit.

ya here's another

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1160178758399209477

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
a death that gaslit a nation

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

yah

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

God, his timing is impeccable.

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

Lastgirl posted:

this is like so high profile, this is like 1995 gripping the nation OJ trial level

me, having finally consumed a media other than harry potter]: this is just like when dr ford gets got in the s1 finale of hbo's the west world

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Welp. this sure is a helluva thing to wake up to. :stare:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Reminder that Epstein already got charged once and got basically nothing so him just deciding that it was pointless when he showed so much obsession with immortality is inconsistent

Well he has to die before they can freeze his penis.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
this only confirms my conspiracy that they killed princess diana because she got too close to exposing the global pedophile cabal of wealthy white men

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY
https://twitter.com/_curlytrill/status/1160190967460311040

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Lastgirl posted:

It's not about confirming, it's a bold statement that they can literally do whatever they want without consequences

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
just spin up Epstein's cryo semen, and clone a new Epstein to stand trial with all of Epstein's backed up memories downloaded into it

bing bong so simple

basic Altered Carbon poo poo

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

a guy who spent millions on cryotech to preserve his head and penis upon death

commits suicide?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

this only confirms my conspiracy that they killed princess diana because she got too close to exposing the global pedophile cabal of wealthy white men

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Screaming incoherently

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1160200659280510978?s=20

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Kill the rich before they can strike again.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I am truly in awe of Epstein's ability to commit suicide despite being on suicide watch, and the most high profile prisoner in the world. His sleight of hand must be incredible

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

mdemone posted:

a guy who spent millions on cryotech to preserve his head and penis upon death

commits suicide?

Thank God this sick lone wolf is gone.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Holy loving shitlols

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

TeenageArchipelago posted:

with his death his clone is awoken from cryostasis

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
gently caress

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Feldegast42 posted:

Lol there are people in DnD who are trying to argue that Epstein really did find a way to kill himself

wow are you telling me that d&d is filled with the dumbest people on the planet????

noooo it can’t be...

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Bury Me on Pedophile Island

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

what was the norm tweet. it’s deleted

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bernie Sanders' body has been found after he tied a concrete block to his own feet, and threw himself off the dock at his lake house.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

It's not about confirming, it's a bold statement that they can literally do whatever they want without consequences

but everyone already knows that tho?

ya, there's yer *crack, ping* now

enjoy :yooge:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Rated PG-34 posted:

what was the norm tweet. it’s deleted

Norm made allusions to Vince Foster when he appeared on The View in 2000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

they're both heavily implicated though