Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dec 26, 2012

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Ahh yes the police searching without needing a warrant will surely turn up a mountain of evidence that won't be immediately fed into an incinerator

also, like, they already found his blackmail tapes or whatever the gently caress. what more could they find that actually matters? more cds that will be left on a hot dashboard somewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
now we will finally do something to address the suicide epidemic in our nation

thank u episten for speaking out and making a powerful statement

it was brave of u

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

flip the percentages and i agree

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Ahh yes the police searching without needing a warrant will surely turn up a mountain of evidence that won't be immediately fed into an incinerator

sometimes cops like to keep "souvenirs"

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

I dunno, he did spend a lot of time in girl scouts

:drat: :wow:

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

William Bear posted:

"That is Jeffrey Epstein, awaiting trial for multiple counts of sexual trafficking. Financier, socialite, and pedophile. Quite the resumè."

"This is interesting, 47. It says here that the guards on his cell change shifts soon. A slight delay could leave him unwatched for several minutes. That could give you a window."

nah 47's a decent sort, his mission would be to fake-kill epstein so they could break him out of jail and keep him in a secure location while he goes and hunts down his clients

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
does that mean we'll finally see that bizarre painting epstein commissioned

just getting my priorities in order here

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Epstein: Hooked on a ceiling

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Lmao

jacobin is cancelled

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i understand lovecraft protagonists being driven mad by being confronted by their helplessness before an uncaring universe now

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
what if epstein's painting left a riddle, like a Da Vinci Code kind of thing

what if its all linked to the temple on his private island, unless thats just one piece of the puzzle

there must be a bunch of artifacts epstein has left clues behind, and faked his suicide to promote a scavenger hunt

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

punished milkman posted:

Lmao

jacobin is cancelled

i could totally believe the jacobin guy was involved in the pedophile ring

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Remembering goons saying Epstein was mentally ill and needed help and therapy for his crimes

Dec 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/ackshtuuaallyyy/status/1160203876160684034

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1160204485643440129?s=20

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

weird that all the guards at the prison last night left with new fur coats and cases of cigars

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
You gotta love the people who think that the american prison system is a result of incompetence and not active, targeted malice

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bhaskar Sunkara, brain genius.

https://twitter.com/sunraysunray/status/1160203570286870528?s=20
https://twitter.com/sunraysunray/status/1160205052868476928?s=20

The fascists didn't kill Gramsci because they'd already won. Absolutely incredible brain power on display here.

Dec 26, 2012

Al! posted:

weird that all the guards at the prison last night left with new fur coats and cases of cigars

saturday shift manager dutifully ticks the Days Without Someone In Suicide Watch Killing Themselves calendar to 0

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
epstein making GBS threads and pissing himself in his last moments as he is being hanged, he tries to spell out a final clue on the wall with his piss.....

what could it mean??

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Epstein simply held his breath until he died. nothing to see here

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Michael Moore not givin a gently caress

https://twitter.com/mmflint/status/1160207617484034048?s=21

https://twitter.com/mmflint/status/1160208923464540160?s=21

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

epstein making GBS threads and pissing himself in his last moments as he is being hanged, he tries to spell out a final clue on the wall with his piss.....

what could it mean??

H

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Princess Di tried to warn us

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

rapeface posted:

i understand lovecraft protagonists being driven mad by being confronted by their helplessness before an uncaring universe now

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I just don't have the resources to have two guards within arms reach of this high suicide risk billionaire who has made an enemy of every rich and powerful person on the planet. I blame government cutbacks.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1160208826567520257?s=20

Dec 26, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

I just don't have the resources to have two guards within arms reach of this high suicide risk billionaire who has made an enemy of every rich and powerful person on the planet. I blame government cutbacks.

sorry we went over on the padded room/straitjacket budget this year

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

So now there's a possibility that Epstein was killed by an outside conspiracy trying to get everyone in his ring implicated. :thunk:

eh i dont believe that. theres only one american conspiratorial dynasty that could gently caress this up this much

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

It's insanely loving ableist to act as though suicide can only be the result of some conspiracy.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
First official word on the hit

https://twitter.com/kadhimshubber/status/1160209798568337408?s=20

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Farm Frenzy posted:

eh i dont believe that. theres only one american conspiratorial dynasty that could gently caress this up this much

Oh please

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Media Bloodbath posted:

for fucks sake, how could he kill him self on suicide watch?!?

life finds a way

:thunk:

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This Epstein thing is gonna be true detective s1 where the pedophile dies, but the billionaire pedophile network continues to live and thrive

Welcome to the hell timeline

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
don't be stupid, jeffery epstein got killed by a Metal Gear Solid 2 tier villain with mind control powers to make it look like a suicide, just after a lengthy exposition about the balance of power and the disappearing middle class and how everything has become gamified. It's just a game, shhh....

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Get a load of this sweet innocent baby, just learned about Epstein and Clinton today

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

don't be stupid, jeffery epstein got killed by a Metal Gear Solid 2 tier villain with mind control powers to make it look like a suicide, just after a lengthy exposition about the balance of power and the disappearing middle class and how everything has become gamified. It's just a game, shhh....

i told u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Gringostar posted:

welp

just like when the lead journalist for the panama papers died im sure there was nothing nefarious about this

go back to your daily life citizens while the ultra rich continue to loot the planet for all its worth while destroying it

Uh, wasn't she killed with a car bomb. Not really trying to hide that one