Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

like you could put a dead man's switch on multiple different computers as chron jobs on cloud instances that trigger every 1-3 years

it could send out messages to different journalists you're sure would broadcast and disseminate the blackmail by having to go out into the desert to dig up the payload at a gps coordinate and different journalists get different coordinates to make sure someone gets a copy of the blackmail even if some of them won't end up doing it

and so on and so on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Agean90 posted:

Yeah even if he isn't technogically literate I have have a hard time believing a finance guy like epstien wouldn't know how to set up an escrow account to keep someone with a thumb drive full of docs loyal to him

They don't have to be loyal, or even know who he is. I'll take a paycheck to sit on some docs until receiving a certain signal and just lol if you wouldn't.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

me itt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_VAfVhsvOA

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

comedyblissoption posted:

like you could put a dead man's switch on multiple different computers as chron jobs on cloud instances that trigger every 1-3 years

it could send out messages to different journalists you're sure would broadcast and disseminate the blackmail by having to go out into the desert to dig up the payload at a gps coordinate and different journalists get different coordinates to make sure someone gets a copy of the blackmail even if some of them won't end up doing it

and so on and so on

deadmans switch or not, absolutely nobody who could actually bring the truth to light has any interest in bringing the truth to light

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/davidsitrick/status/1160220594962599936?s=21

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

and so on and so on

by the end of this post i was reading it in zizek's voice in my head

and *sniff* crack ping and zho on and zho on...

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

chairface posted:

They don't have to be loyal, or even know who he is. I'll take a paycheck to sit on some docs until receiving a certain signal and just lol if you wouldn't.

Yeah that's what I mean it would piss easy, especially for billionaire. Hey here's 500k, hold on to these docs. If I die send these out to these people then give a mailing receipt to the this agent at American title for account xxxxx and you'll get another 500k

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Dr. Killjoy posted:

just dead Epstein’s egg penis starting to crack

what’s this?

it’s hatching!

a new baby Epstein!

the story isn’t dead yet!

:unsmith:

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Ace of Baes posted:

btw no one knows where ghislene Maxwell is

I do

She dead

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

you guys are morons

jeFFERY EPSTEIN HAS A CRYOLAB FULL OF HIS SEMEN AND VAT GROWN EPSTEIN CLONES THAT TRANSFERS HIS MEMORY WHEN HE IS KILLED, ALTERED CARBON COVERED THIS, THERE ARE MANY MORE EPSTEINS OUT THERE :byodame:

looking foward to epsteins cum clones playing out the entirety of ff7s storyline with a lobotomizaed maxwell playing the role of jenova

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

do you think we're gonna get a repeat of that mob boss getting murked by a qanon guy out of all this

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

lol if you think a dead man's switch isn't technically possible

you just literally set up a chron job on a computer to do something and to stop that something from happening you have to regularly manually go in and reset the chron job

or any number of trivial computer scheduling mechanisms

yeah so if it existed going to jail would have already triggered it

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

lol of course this is Daily Beast reporter
https://twitter.com/OliviaMesser/status/1160223127420448769?s=20

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Frijolero posted:

I know we're not collectively ready for the swticharoo but think about this:

His cabal wants him alive and free so he can help them destroy all evidence. Only Epstein can save them at this point.

Yet Epstein is also Q, bringing down the cabal in secrecy. The Revolver Ocelot theory of Epstein

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

uh no if i was to personally set up a redundant dead man's switch based entirely on my literally only 10 minutes of thinking about it using computer chron jobs and no trusted intermediaries i'd only want to have to go in and reset it every like 2 years because it's a pain in the rear end. i'd have a leeway time of like 3 years after resetting

you dont want to be like locke babysitting a loving switch every 108 minutes or whatever it was in :lost:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

:staredog:

welcome, to the desert... of the real. *thunderclap*

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Stairmaster posted:

do you think we're gonna get a repeat of that mob boss getting murked by a qanon guy out of all this

hey now that I think about, what if that mob guy did have key involvement in the affair and this qultist failson was directed to assassinate him in a hit that would be immediately assumed as a loving moron acting out hero fantasies influenced by a conspiracy theory?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mantis42 posted:

Yet Epstein is also Q, bringing down the cabal in secrecy. The Revolver Ocelot theory of Epstein

Les Epstein Terrible

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Darkman Fanpage posted:

4 epstein clones numbered 1 3 4 and 5 to confuse the guards

the cryogenic penis project has been activated

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
neo beating up a million Jeffrey epsteins

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Brother, I live on, through this egg!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/1160271437917126656?s=20

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

like if there was a dead man's switch, epstein might be stupid enough to put the switch and its payload physically located on his properties to let them get trivially seized and defused by the feds, but he might also not be that stupid

this was a man who thought there was an undiscovered particle responsible for the feeling of being watched

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

If this is incompetence it's a shocking, staggering amount of it that would amount to them letting him die.

There's only two things that could've happened, he was murdered or they let him kill himself; trying to pass off the latter like a smaller deal is insane

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

uh no if i was to personally set up a redundant dead man's switch based entirely on my literally only 10 minutes of thinking about it using computer chron jobs and no trusted intermediaries i'd only want to have to go in and reset it every like 2 years because it's a pain in the rear end. i'd have a leeway time of like 3 years after resetting

you dont want to be like locke babysitting a loving switch every 108 minutes or whatever it was in :lost:

i feel like thats giving the deep state too much time to stop the release. if such a thing really exists it would have to be a 1 or 2 week thing

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
folks, the official word from your government

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

fuckin

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

WampaLord posted:

Les Epstein Terrible

a series of secret experiments using gene manipulation to create the perfect child for rich people to rape.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Ace of Baes posted:

i know where she is, op

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

check the nose also

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

babypolis posted:

i feel like thats giving the deep state too much time to stop the release. if such a thing really exists it would have to be a 1 or 2 week thing
you could conceivably hide the switch(es) and payload(s) literally anywhere in the world if you were smart about it

you'd need someone tailing you (and probably intercepting messages on random rear end computers) whenever you happened to reset the switch(es) to find out where they are

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Ace of Baes posted:

she dead buddy.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
today is a good day

finally everyone else on the internet is as crazy as me

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

a dead man's switch, and a dead man's copy of super smash bros ultimate

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
ill just give people a moment to register that the united states government in official capacity via twitter, has used the hashtag #ClintonBodyCount if that didn't slide right over their smooth brains

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/1160294760239833090?s=20

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

you could conceivably hide the switch(es) and payload(s) literally anywhere in the world if you were smart about it

you'd need someone tailing you (and probably intercepting messages on random rear end computers) whenever you happened to reset the switch(es) to find out where they are

sure know a lot about dead man switches :crossarms:

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Lastgirl posted:

folks, the official word from your government

No loving way, right?

Right?

Adbot