Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

CheeseFactory posted:

Some clips of mine from the past few weeks

https://youtu.be/iEicr0wLAVA

So basically while playing your either taking a poo poo jizzing or congratulating yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

actionjackson posted:

So basically while playing your either taking a poo poo jizzing or congratulating yourself

Yeah pretty much. Either laughing or gasping or paying no attention at all.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CheeseFactory posted:

Yeah pretty much. Either laughing or gasping or paying no attention at all.

do that too much and you’ll go blind

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
hey gang just as a heads up i had ownership of the discord transferred my way earlier today and spent a good amount of time doing a bunch of cleaning to get rid of channel and role creep and just make it a place to come and talk about destiny and other poo poo

no gimmicks or anything, just the charlemagne bot and some colorful titles and a good faq post for people to rely on in case you invite friends to come and play.

with shadowkeep and cross save and free to play coming up and a bunch of people moving pretty fluidly between platforms (pc, psn, xbl) i thought it would be a good opportunity to get a lot of people under one roof without any of the dumb platform warrior poo poo

that means you too bone krew friends, come and hang out and have a place to share your gifs with not-slack-users for when these dumb lovely forums die for 10 hours again

here's the invite link

https://discord.gg/FeExg3p

k bye, feel free to dunk on me for effortposting or being an effort-admin or whatever bye

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Legs Benedict posted:

hey gang just as a heads up i had ownership of the discord transferred my way earlier today and spent a good amount of time doing a bunch of cleaning to get rid of channel and role creep and just make it a place to come and talk about destiny and other poo poo

no gimmicks or anything

Now, I feel like historically this was a group for people who had a very tough time in high school to make some internet pals they then call "irl friends" because they pushed a hang-out once. But you're making it sound like a place for goons to do Destiny as opposed to children's animation fetishists.

That's a drastic right turn.

What is "role creep?" What are the official positions on "oval office" and George Costanza?

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
What's my best bet for getting Smuggler's Words? Menagerie?

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

I think that one is just a general world drop so yeah, Minaj is your best bet.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Rahool always was my main source of smugglers word. Minaj is superior though because you can target it.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

cvnvcnv posted:

Now, I feel like historically this was a group for people who had a very tough time in high school to make some internet pals they then call "irl friends" because they pushed a hang-out once. But you're making it sound like a place for goons to do Destiny as opposed to children's animation fetishists.

That's a drastic right turn.

What is "role creep?" What are the official positions on "oval office" and George Costanza?

LoL buddy you won’t last long in Overchill

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

To be clear, that discord is not Overchill. It's the discord formerly known as Moana crew.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
What is overchill? Is that an additional discord? How many discords are there!!

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Banning the word oval office is anti-australian

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

What is overchill? Is that an additional discord? How many discords are there!!

Overchill is a general goon gaming discord, I think it might be multi platform but I believe it's PC-focused.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

actionjackson posted:

They accidentally banned the wrong c-word.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

actionjackson posted:

i put a timezone restriction on the server, anyone west of the international date line and east of the prime meridian is automatically banned on join

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Blind Rasputin posted:

DayZ recently got banned in Australia because it has cannabis in it. Derogative words about female anatomy that begin with C: ok. Plants that are used to make drugs that begin with C: bad.

Now excuse me while I look over statistics of gun violence in the US.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Blind Rasputin posted:

cpve content

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

xzzy posted:

Major city in Illinois that begins with a with C: Aye carumba!

actionjackson posted:

cpve content

Lol

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

xzzy posted:

DayZ recently got banned in Australia because it has cannabis in it. Derogative words about female anatomy that begin with C: ok. Plants that are used to make drugs that begin with C: bad.

Don't be a oval office mate.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

xzzy posted:

In Melbourne we have a safe injection room where you can take you heroin and shoot up in a government funded facility with no issues from the authorities.

But weed in a videogame is bad bad bad

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Get the Seaward out of here

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Clearly the solution is more video games about heroin

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

haveblue posted:

Clearly the solution is more video games about heroin

Kane & Lynch 3, coming Spring 2021

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I heard a story once about a man who tasted the marijuanas when he was thirteen and 4 years later he was dead from aids.

Marijuanas not even once.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

BlindSite posted:

I heard a story once about a man who tasted the marijuanas when he was thirteen and 4 years later he was dead from aids.

Marijuanas not even once.

That's why I'm glad I live in a conservative holdout in suburban Chicago, wacky tobaccy is legal in January but all the bible thumpers are yelling a lot at town meetings to make sure no dispensaries can open up too close to their Billy Graham shrine.

Glad these people are saving us all from being chill and really hungry!

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Arc day good

https://youtu.be/LITcZCgJsnk

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Legs Benedict, what's your discord ID I would like to send you a message there as I don't have PMs here.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/0EY8v2D.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/I6y5toE.gifv

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Incitatus posted:

Legs Benedict, what's your discord ID I would like to send you a message there as I don't have PMs here.

somera#6969

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
nice nice

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
https://i.imgur.com/mlFpzIg.gifv

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

That’s hot

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I am starting using the mid tree in the arc warlock subclass, the one that shot a huge laser beam. Is kind of nice for general pve shenigans. Short super, but long enough to kill some bastard even if are not concentrated in the same spot. With the arms to summon a arc guardian spirit, is kind of a chill and nice way to do pvp.

What this mean? it means is going to be nerfed, because when I find something cool in a destiny game, is because is op.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Chaos Reach is fine. If anything Well of Radiance is the thing that will be nerfed or tweaked somehow. It's just too good and trivializes a lot of content.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Roman posted:

Chaos Reach is fine. If anything Well of Radiance is the thing that will be nerfed or tweaked somehow. It's just too good and trivializes a lot of content.

I like it, It give structure to the game. Places where you are safe, and places with risk. It allow for strategies where otherwise everyone would be on his own. Sometimes I feel people is against magic.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Well of radiance is said to be limited to non-raid/endgame PVE activities in shadowkeep.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

they are not going to ban an ability from certain activities, they’d sooner nerf it into irrelevance

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Every raid challenge is going to be “beat this encounter without casting a well”

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

haveblue posted:

Every raid challenge is going to be “beat this encounter without casting a well”

Lol@ even knowing what the raid challenges are, and much more so @ caring and trying at them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

How about they give the well a shield that no one can shoot through, forcing everyone to huddle in a tight space while splash damage leaks through and kills everyone anyways.