Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Calibanibal posted:

DO NOT

link to the current court documents (because they make Bill Clinton look like a pedophile)

lol yup

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

THS posted:

holy poo poo theres a name i havent heard in awhile, how is rod doin

incarcerated, lol

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Epstein's alive as hell on a shipping container somewhere headed to Haifa

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

THS posted:

holy poo poo theres a name i havent heard in awhile, how is rod doin

Not only that but trumps stated reason was it was in order to reach across aisles

Vvv :perfect:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

The whole world is outraged about powerful people getting away with the worst crime imaginable

I know! I'll publicly pardon one of the most famously corrupt politicians in modern history!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/jennajameson/status/1160410269807333376

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I'm now remembering the time someone posted a video into the GBS "blessed" image thread. it was this attractive young woman apparently flying a plane. she did a barrel roll and the gravity made a donut on a string around her neck fall down so she could take a bite of it. poof, cute viral video. then someone went and looked up her name and it turned out she was one of the young eastern Euro women that Epstein basically bought as a slave and then groomed to acquire children for him to gently caress. a wild ride.

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
It still breaks my brain that Clinton almost certainly raped a Yugoslavian war orphan that he was responsible for creating when he greenlit bombings to distract America from the Lewinsky scandal

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

uber_stoat posted:

I'm now remembering the time someone posted a video into the GBS "blessed" image thread. it was this attractive young woman apparently flying a plane. she did a barrel roll and the gravity made a donut on a string around her neck fall down so she could take a bite of it. poof, cute viral video. then someone went and looked up her name and it turned out she was one of the young eastern Euro women that Epstein basically bought as a slave and then groomed to acquire children for him to gently caress. a wild ride.

:psyduck:

I remember that vid but not the followup

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

bloom posted:

:psyduck:

I remember that vid but not the followup

he trained her to fly his plane. she was the pilot of the Lolita Express. lol

I'd post the donut video but it looks like she made all her vids private because, well...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Marcinko

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
It takes some balls(and a weird egg shaped dick) to have your former child sex slave fly your plane.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Cameo posted:

*local offers him water*
Jeffrey Epstein: Sorry, no, I only gently caress children in it

Lmao

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Frijolero posted:

Epstein's alive as hell on a shipping container somewhere headed to Abu Dhabi

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

MeatwadIsGod posted:

It still breaks my brain that Clinton almost certainly raped a Yugoslavian war orphan that he was responsible for creating when he greenlit bombings to distract America from the Lewinsky scandal

What

I know about the Juanita rape but wtf

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Clinton with the good ol fashioned pillage and rape

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

the weird thing is Trump isn’t gloating very much outside retweets which is insanely restrained for him.

He already lost his Labor Secretary over Epstein, heh

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

What

I know about the Juanita rape but wtf

I mean just in terms of probability since Epstein has connections with Dyncorp, some of his more prominent sex slaves are from Yugoslavia and Clinton used NATO forces to bomb them during the Lewinsky scandal. I'm not saying he bombed Yugoslavia for that reason but chances are good that the bombings resulted in some displaced girls being trafficked by Epstein or Dyncorp and it came back around to him in the 2000s

Or maybe my Epstein brain has reached a terminal stage

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I mean just in terms of probability since Epstein has connections with Dyncorp, some of his more prominent sex slaves are from Yugoslavia and Clinton used NATO forces to bomb them during the Lewinsky scandal. I'm not saying he bombed Yugoslavia for that reason but chances are good that the bombings resulted in some displaced girls being trafficked by Epstein or Dyncorp and it came back around to him in the 2000s

Or maybe my Epstein brain has reached a terminal stage

nah you're probably on to something, when epstein brain goes terminal it means you're right and the clintons have added you to their hit list

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

just remembered epstein died today. what the gently caress

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Zas posted:

just remembered epstein died today. what the gently caress

dont politicize this tragedy by suspecting there was foul play involved

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

whats the crack ping meme?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Epstein watching over us all now in Heaven

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mantis42 posted:

trump thread broke brain aesthetic

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

how many times are people going to ask this question? go to google and type "crack ping site:somethingawful.com"

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Mantis42 posted:

when you think about jeffrey a m1 garand rifle reports in your skull and ejects the clip Crack! Ping!

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

Spergin Morlock posted:

how many times are people going to ask this question? go to google and type "crack ping site:somethingawful.com"

that doesn't really help. it's just examples of people using it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Its Coke posted:

that doesn't really help. it's just examples of people using it

sort by date

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

I’m the procedures and protocols in the dead paedo thread

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

google is owned by pedos (im guessing), whats the duckduckgo version?

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
not a body double it's just easier to kill him a deny any dead-man switch stuff he might have set up.

and if he is alive then jeffstein go on chapo

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
last night, i had already achieved super epstein brain. now to check the morning news:

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/08/10/jail-guards-watching-jeffrey-epstein-were-reportedly-told-to-leave-hours-before-he-committed-suicide/ posted:

“Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know a trip van shows up? We do not do releases on the weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he’s put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Heres the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate. You guys i am shaking right now but i think they switched him out.”
*smirks* i call this state.. super epstein brain 2

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Senator Ben Sasse doing a thing

http://twitter.com/CraigCaplan/status/1160445565227937795

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

rapeface posted:

last night, i had already achieved super epstein brain. now to check the morning news:

Yeah, that dead body is not him. The nose is different, not only the curve but the nostril. Then the brow is also different.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
oh so we're at the crisis actor stage, i see

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

dersh hasnt posted yet lmao

he's next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

rapeface posted:

lol if you don’t have terminal stage 4 Epstein brain by now