Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i will take whatever precautions are necessary to prevent the rise of another fishmech, do not go down the road pedantry

We invented nuclear weapons for a reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

as soon as Prince Andrew hits the papers, boom, a bigger story comes out

MI5 Epstein connection anyone?

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Jel Shaker posted:

Nobody cares enough about Andrew for the security services to stick their dick in this one.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
That photo of the girl and the Epstein connected madam with Prince Andrew in it was on CNN yesterday, cropped of Andrew lol.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the right to be pre-forgotten

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Hexyflexy posted:

Nobody cares enough about Andrew for the security services to stick their dick in this one.

The royal family definitely cares

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Harry Cherry to conduct interview with Dick Braine.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

amazing to see some papers still care about UKIP, but then you see the locations

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Big brain

Dick brain

Uh

There is probably more

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Jel Shaker posted:

amazing to see some papers still care about UKIP, but then you see the locations

hard to pass up a headline like that imo

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Johnson Welcomes Dick Braine to Coalition

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Dick Braine Surges to Head of Party

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
brexit

https://twitter.com/GrantTucker/status/1160160133772664832

(for the americans thats ex-chancellor hammond. he was the 2nd most powerful person in mays government until 2 weeks ago)

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

it's just cheating, it makes any story about him sound like sarcasm

Dick Braine Signs "Pivotal" Trade Agreement
Dick Braine Mourns Loss of Wife, Child

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

poty posted:

brexit

https://twitter.com/GrantTucker/status/1160160133772664832

(for the americans thats ex-chancellor hammond. he was the 2nd most powerful person in mays government until 2 weeks ago)

Not brutal enough if he's confident just taking public transport like that.

People should at least be revenge stealing his luggage.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

yeah, plus don't a lot of them take the tube anyway?

look at his lordship with his personal space

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Has the GBP ever been lower? Cause like lol.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

possibly during the civil war

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
UKIP's hangin' Braine.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Remember when the Pound was a stable loving (lol) currency?

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

An insane mind posted:

Remember when the Pound was a stable loving (lol) currency?

I was around in the 90s, no.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
I remember when the pound was worth almost exactly 2 dollars and importing stuff from America was fun and cheap

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

number go up, and number go down

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Regarde Aduck posted:

I remember when the pound was worth almost exactly 2 dollars and importing stuff from America was fun and cheap

i've been waiting 11 years for it to go back before i go back to the USA

...thats not gonna happen again is it?

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

Hentai Jihadist posted:

i've been waiting 11 years for it to go back before i go back to the USA

...thats not gonna happen again is it?

Work for americans, get paid in dollars. It is literally your only hope.

e: Euros are pretty cool too. lol pounds.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

[extremely british accent] My Currency, is the Pound Sterling

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Jel Shaker posted:

It's not even news. the photo going around has been a Google Image search result for the victims name, the princes name and gjilsahinr whatever, forever

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i can provide a strong pound

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Squizzle posted:

i can provide a strong pound

Source your quote when it's from your mom.

Surprise Giraffe
Apr 30, 2007
1 Lunar Road
Moon crater
The Moon

Dance Officer posted:

Taking advantage of free food when you need it is good, and it's good that people who aren't literally dying from hunger also have access to it. The €1 a day diet, while viable in terms of caloric intake, isn't exactly good for you long term.

When did I say it wasn't? Jose cuts off discussion with 'millions are starving' and whatever loving tweet it was this time, someone questions whether there's literally millions starving and someone else gets probated for it. Free food isnt a good idea, it's a loving necessity. You don't need Jose pulling numbers out of his rear end and sixing people for the least offensive post possible to arrive at that, even when people :gasp: might be criticising precious Daddy Corbyn and it's suicidal brexit 'policy'

He also doesn't need to claim he's a garbage-tier stealth communist when he adopts literally every position a commie would without making it explicitly obvious then spews the leftist social media everywhere he can and shuts off discussion critical of labour at every opportunity. There's loving tons of them around in Labour now, it's hosed up

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

you dont need to be curled up in a fetal position in a sun-scoured dustbowl, wrapped in discarded rags while vultures peck at your feet to be living in starvation hth. conveniently the UK government doesnt use any formal definition of living in poverty

quote:

A recent study of food poverty in the UK found that the families of nearly 4 million children would struggle to afford enough fruit, vegetables and other healthy foods to meet the government’s nutritional guidelines.

The government has been accused of presiding over “significant and growing” hunger as a report warns that one in five children in the UK live in homes that are severely food insecure – making it the worst for child hunger in Europe.

The report cites figures showing that 2.2 million people in Britain are severely food insecure – the highest reported level in Europe. This indicates that the UK is responsible for one in five of all severely food insecure people on the continent.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Surprise Giraffe posted:

When did I say it wasn't? Jose cuts off discussion with 'millions are starving' and whatever loving tweet it was this time, someone questions whether there's literally millions starving and someone else gets probated for it. Free food isnt a good idea, it's a loving necessity. You don't need Jose pulling numbers out of his rear end and sixing people for the least offensive post possible to arrive at that, even when people :gasp: might be criticising precious Daddy Corbyn and it's suicidal brexit 'policy'

He also doesn't need to claim he's a garbage-tier stealth communist when he adopts literally every position a commie would without making it explicitly obvious then spews the leftist social media everywhere he can and shuts off discussion critical of labour at every opportunity. There's loving tons of them around in Labour now, it's hosed up

Holy gently caress you are dumb

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

I thought I was posting bad and dumb but lmao

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

If it's the Pedantry Power Hour I should point out that Jose isn't a cspam mod and didn't probate anyone

Also you're getting mad at and on behalf of the person who ate a sixer lol

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Surprise Giraffe posted:

lmao

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

kecske posted:

you dont need to be curled up in a fetal position in a sun-scoured dustbowl, wrapped in discarded rags while vultures peck at your feet to be living in starvation hth. conveniently the UK government doesnt use any formal definition of living in poverty

Dann, England really is travel-sized America when it comes to economic inequality, isn't it?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Randler posted:

Dann, England really is travel-sized America when it comes to economic inequality, isn't it?

It's getting there

The us is much worse

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

The UKs limited size and stronger central government have meant the inequality is limited somewhat as it's harder to segment the social gains - if London and the south east had strict legal borders from the rest then it would be much worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Surprise Giraffe posted:

I don't think you really *get* cspam