Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Moola posted:

Infinity looks like an embarrassing game to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

fatherboxx posted:

less fascistic overtones

fatherboxx posted:

spaniards designing it

:lol:

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
depends on which spaniards you're talking about

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Nebalebadingdong posted:

depends on which spaniards you're talking about

I'm trying to find a diagram that shows how Luis Carrero Blanco's car ended up in the garden behind the hotel it was attacked at. Some sort of world record for distance a fascist was thrown, that's for sure.

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq

Schadenboner posted:

...which makes it all the more sad that they seem to spend most of their energy making tiddy models.

The big tiddy resin wankfests are sadly what pays the bills I imagine. Cringe poo poo comes up on kickstarter now and then to make stupid money off horny nerds so it's probably the same deal on the 3rd party company sites directly.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Exinos posted:

The big tiddy resin wankfests are sadly what pays the bills I imagine. Cringe poo poo comes up on kickstarter now and then to make stupid money off horny nerds so it's probably the same deal on the 3rd party company sites directly.

You're assuming they're being cynical and don't just like huge miniature titties, which is a mistake

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

fatherboxx posted:

Tiddy third party models wont stop since chuds get really angry at whatever upcoming Sisters of Battle renders get revealed by GW and are already planning to fit their army full with animeee

I am so excited for the new Repentia and how just loving jacked they are. No bullshit dainty models with big swords, these are badass women ready to cut someone in half.

:black101:

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.
Yeah, the new repentia are boss as hell.
I'm hoping the penitent engines are going to look just as cool to, and I can definitely see myself getting a melee focused sisters army.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I am so excited for the new Repentia and how just loving jacked they are. No bullshit dainty models with big swords, these are badass women ready to cut someone in half.

For whatever reason the head on this one makes me think of Falconetti in "The Passion of Joan of Arc". I think it's the jawline?

Which, you know, makes sense?

:shrug:

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Fashionable Jorts posted:

yeah new sisters kick rear end

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

My only real dislike of the new Repentia is the shoes. They look like modern cross trainers.

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq
Gotta have comfy footwear for chasing down heretics and chain sawing them in half.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
God I want to make a Repentia kill team so bad now.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Floppychop posted:

My only real dislike of the new Repentia is the shoes. They look like modern cross trainers.

they need waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more scriptures and purity seals on them imho

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

hard counter posted:

they need waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more scriptures and purity seals on them imho

Yeah, I was hoping they'd basically be dressed in a ragged version of a nun's habit with purity seals everywhere. But I can certainly make do with these.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Taintrunner posted:

God I want to make a Repentia kill team so bad now.

YES

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord
My god. I’ve seen it in the wild :wth:

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

PierreTheMime posted:

Just enraging.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Floppychop posted:

Yeah, I was hoping they'd basically be dressed in a ragged version of a nun's habit with purity seals everywhere. But I can certainly make do with these.

yeah exactly, like so many scriptures it looks like a torn-up robe at a distance with maybe an exposed bicep or two

that model is still an improvement tho

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

PierreTheMime posted:

Ruining my expensive model to own the libs

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Why is there only one boobified mini, what was so special about that one.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

Why is there only one boobified mini, what was so special about that one.

Do Tau use flamers? Those could be the promethium tanks.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I'm pretty sure it's supposed to reference D-Va from Overwatch. I'm not sure if this makes it better or worse.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Lord Hypnostache posted:

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to reference D-Va from Overwatch. I'm not sure if this makes it better or worse.

DVA's mech in no way has boobs tho

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Lord Hypnostache posted:

Have you ever seen D.va's mech or just had it described to you in words

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
She has a mech? I honestly don't know anything about Overwatch, but the boobsuit does have the exact same color scheme as D-Va's catsuit.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Lord Hypnostache posted:

She has a mech? I honestly don't know anything about Overwatch, but the boobsuit does have the exact same color scheme as D-Va's catsuit.

I mean, Tau are blue, and it's got a pink helmet because femme. Not seeing any Dva.

What I am seeing is one of those store brand third party titty Tau next to it, with the blond hair. Guess modelling one handed just proved too exhausting?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Not seeing any Dva.

Plenty of that gross Haydee game, though. The one where the player character is "half human, half robot."

By which the developer meant: "We want to oogle a woman's tits and rear end but we don't want her to have any agency so we chopped her head off."

Hauki
May 11, 2010

the completely nondescript army with a single model replete with massive honking mammaries is utterly bizarre to me

Lazer Vampire Jr.
Mar 31, 2005

Ask me about whatever fat loss diet is popular this month!
Looking at the background, bunch of wrapped priced games and shelving make me think this is the counter or area of a local game store.

Which means the mammarymecha is just sitting out there on a display probably.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Lord Hypnostache posted:

Look at the "boobsuit“ and look at the skin of the Ethereal.

That's no suit.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

PoptartsNinja posted:

Plenty of that gross Haydee game, though. The one where the player character is "half human, half robot."

By which the developer meant: "We want to oogle a woman's tits and rear end but we don't want her to have any agency so we chopped her head off."

Yeah that's always what I think of too when I see that mini. Same messed up proportions.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

PoptartsNinja posted:

Realscale!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Those proportions are way too reasonable. For reference, this is the game we are talking about https://store.steampowered.com/app/530890/Haydee/

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Well I guess I don't know poo poo about skintones or video games :D

As atonement, here are some old classics

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.

hard counter posted:

lol just lol if you don't have a five pound bag of purity seals from all the space marines you've bought over the years

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

This guy brings back memories. He was featured in the very first WD I ever bought. The armour plates were made of chopped up Hellhound turret.

Owner was a GW staffer so no surprise there.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Reynold posted:

lol just lol if you don't have a five pound bag of purity seals from all the space marines you've bought over the years

lol just lol if you don't just slam all your spare bits onto a single delux model once in a while

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

hard counter posted:

lol just lol if you don't just slam all your spare bits onto a single delux model once in a while

I love this model, and my favorite piece is the shovel. This is beautiful