Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Infinitum posted:

Call me... Donkey Nipples :wink:

Bearded Balls.

Pretty sure that's an MGS character name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Im Cookie Buns :3:

If going by what everyone calls me.

Otherwise Im Jiggly Buns :pervert:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

If you had a hyphenated last name, you could conceivably be Mr. Daddy-Balls

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Donkey rear end

:negative:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
With all these donkeys, I'm surprised no one's gotten Donkey Lips yet.

(I'm Donkey Buns, BTW.)

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Bertrand Hustle posted:

The right's claiming that the Clintons had him killed because ????

Bill Clinton was buds with Epstein and went on his little kiddie fucker jet a bunch.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Smelly Hole :kiss:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/RussianMemesLtd/status/1160508407683489792?s=20

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Bill Clinton was buds with Epstein and went on his little kiddie fucker jet a bunch.

Everyone already knows Bill is a serial adulterer, sexual harasser, and all-around gross person who abused his position of power to pursue and maintain inappropriate sexual relationships. Epstein would have had to have something truly loving abominable on him. Like, international child sex trafficking levels of bad. Bill Clinton is gross, but I find it difficult to believe he's a monster on that scale.

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

Tiny Nukes, not great, not terrible.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Infinitum posted:

I don't know why, but to me Thunder Nipples sounds incredibly metal.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

frankenfreak posted:

I don't know why, but to me Thunder Nipples sounds incredibly metal.

It sounds like a Steel Panther song title.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Thunder Trousers could be great or gross. Maybe both at the same time.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I got poon poon

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Somfin posted:

Didn't even realise there was a spelling for it, but, yeah. Ope all day err day

edited some horse poo poo. "Ope" means open, right?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Tetracube posted:

I got poon poon

Too late, you Fool!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

gleebster posted:

edited some horse poo poo. "Ope" means open, right?

it's more like a less formal version of oops

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Zzulu posted:

That's good though right?

I'm going to make the hot take that murder is pretty much always wrong. Yeah Epstein was a colossal shithead who did awful things but murder is probably a bit much in response. This is especially true considering that it looks like he was probably murdered so he couldn't take other people down with him. Extra-judicial murder is especially a big "no."

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I'm going to make the hot take that murder is pretty much always wrong. Yeah Epstein was a colossal shithead who did awful things but murder is probably a bit much in response. This is especially true considering that it looks like he was probably murdered so he couldn't take other people down with him. Extra-judicial murder is especially a big "no."

However,J-Epps was a Billionaire so there is a bit of a gray area here

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

ToxicSlurpee posted:

True. But if we kill the rich, then it's not murder. It's Justice and Execution.

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008

Johnny Aztec posted:

True. But if we kill the rich, then it's not murder. It's Justice and Execution.

But this rich was murdered by other riches because he had dirt on them all being gross kidfuckers by virtue of being the guy who provided the kids in slave form on his private fuckjet/fuckisland.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Everyone already knows Bill is a serial adulterer, sexual harasser, and all-around gross person who abused his position of power to pursue and maintain inappropriate sexual relationships. Epstein would have had to have something truly loving abominable on him. Like, international child sex trafficking levels of bad. Bill Clinton is gross, but I find it difficult to believe he's a monster on that scale.

He literally flew with Epstein at least 26 times, many tines he even ditched his secret service details, and at least one of those times he was with Kevin Spacey. Also, the Clinton Foundation has been caught being involved in child sex rings in Haiti and has been accused of doing the same by locals in almost every country they've worked in.

Bill Clinton is absolutely a monster on that scale.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

MizPiz posted:

He literally flew with Epstein at least 26 times, many tines he even ditched his secret service details, and at least one of those times he was with Kevin Spacey

I believe this

quote:

Also, the Clinton Foundation has been caught being involved in child sex rings in Haiti and has been accused of doing the same by locals in almost every country they've worked in.

Going to need a source on that one cause that sounds like some pizzagate poo poo

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/LivvyFanon/status/1159602482625908736?s=20

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Forget pizzagate. There is a hot dog stand in Alabama where the real shady poo poo is going down.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Sagebrush posted:

Going to need a source on that one cause that sounds like some pizzagate poo poo

Here's a paper on the Laura Silsby case that briefly mentions how Bill helped her and the missionaries, who were caught trying to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti, get off with extremely light sentences:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...njDP-gCN0BkUY9D

Specific sources are on the bottom of pages 2, 7, and 8

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

It seems like more of a backyard sport. But there is that stereotype of leaving broken appliances in your front yard.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

hahaha

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

why is gamer on here like 4 times.

Cheeseman
Apr 1, 2001

MizPiz posted:

Here's a paper on the Laura Silsby case that briefly mentions how Bill helped her and the missionaries, who were caught trying to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti, get off with extremely light sentences:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...njDP-gCN0BkUY9D

Specific sources are on the bottom of pages 2, 7, and 8

Okay, so they were connected to a person doing what was essentially child trafficking. Yeah, that's some pretty bad poo poo. But child sex rings? No mention of that in that article. That's the kind of pizzagate poo poo that's being talked about. As bad as child trafficking is, a "child sex ring" is on a whole 'nother level of heinous that this doesn't seem to quite reach. Which doesn't make sense to try and blow it up into that when the trafficking is already more than bad enough for condemnation.

But whatever, meme thread

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Cheeseman posted:

Okay, so they were connected to a person doing what was essentially child trafficking. Yeah, that's some pretty bad poo poo. But child sex rings? No mention of that in that article. That's the kind of pizzagate poo poo that's being talked about. As bad as child trafficking is, a "child sex ring" is on a whole 'nother level of heinous that this doesn't seem to quite reach. Which doesn't make sense to try and blow it up into that when the trafficking is already more than bad enough for condemnation.

what do you think happens to poor 3rd world children who are abducted and brought to america. especially ones of african decent. they arent going up for adoption ill tell you that. black children are the least adopted children if they arent white and blonde they are doing a few years in foster care and once you hit 6 your basically unadoptable. they might not end up in sex rings either but what ever it is its shady as gently caress.

i need that image of a guy at a wedding or something pretending to put his hand in but he isnt actually putting his hand in. its to make a meme

snergle has a new favorite as of 19:09 on Aug 11, 2019

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Knormal posted:

So how does one say ope? Is it like oop, or like opé, or is it a silent e that makes it oh-p?

I say whoop, like in whoops. Pronounced like book.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

actually you say ope like oppan gangnam style

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

Infinitum posted:

Jiggly Butt reporting for duty :tutbutt:

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

Infinitum posted:

Noam Chomsky would be Spanky Cha-Chas if anyone was wondering.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Hottie Nukes :bigwhat:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Hah, Im Big Ol' Cha Chas. THis is the first time these things have made me laugh.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Snap back to reality

Ope, there goes spaghetti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Poniard posted:

actually you say ope like oppan gangnam style