Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm sad Lyndon larouche is dead for all this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Vomik posted:

has anyone noticed that if you look up information on the first prison event, all of the major papers report it as a suicide attempt, but every other paper in second tier and below (like ny post or whatever) point out that he may have been possibly attacked. I don't know if i have ever seen such a disparate report on the same event
still wanting to know if any mainstream paper ran an article saying epstein said he was attacked instead of some rando wapo tweet
https://twitter.com/CarolLeonnig/status/1160214835503738882

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

what happens to Epstein’s money? isn’t he the controller of the billionaire owner of Victoria’s Secret estate?

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Over Easy posted:

If it compared epstein to bland by saying something like "these two people were murdered while in jail" then I guess it os apt.
it's the atlantic

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

The Jack Chop Guy posted:

what drives me nuts about these is how easy they make giving cats pills seem

i have to give my cat 1/4 of a prozac every night and it fuckin sucks
hahah :owned: dumbass with a dog you just have to wrap it in some bullshit and throw it into the air

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

comedyblissoption posted:

still wanting to know if any mainstream paper ran an article saying epstein said he was attacked instead of some rando wapo tweet
https://twitter.com/CarolLeonnig/status/1160214835503738882

i honestly don't think so. I think it was only the "lesser" newspapers that pointed it out while NYT, Wapo etc. all stuck with the attempted suicide line

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/shane_burley1/status/1160247742045626368?s=20

i was suspicious of that crowd of liberals friendly anarchists who had followings online, but now i'm convinced they're all feds

i think the cabals of powerful pedophiles transcend partisan politics

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1160539297713414144?s=20

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Gum posted:

do you think its the same people who did the climate change hoax or are they separate conspiracies?

Gum posted:

do you think its the same people who did the climate change hoax or are they separate conspiracies?

https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1160597359434375170

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

epstein was killed by teh ghost of john gotti

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

A Spherical Sponge posted:

"crack ping" is just the sound metal makes when it breaks under stress. the "crack" is the initial fracture, and the "ping" is the sound of the metal resonating as the energy from the fracture disperses throughout the structure and it settles into its new configuration.

in this analogy, the "crack" is your mind fracturing under the weight of the revelations from the Epstein Pedo ring case and the recent Clinton/Trump/Queen Elizabeth lead assassination and cover up, and the "ping" is the onset of Epstein brain

:thunk:

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

effort posting cos my gf is sick of hearing me now lol. anyway I've been reading the news coverage and the way the libs have latched onto trump going after the clinton connection, and held it up as some kind of example of why questioning the official narrative is Very Bad, is, i feel, very instructive.

at the heart of this is a fundamental conflict in peoples views of power. there is one view that is off the deep end, saying they're all reptoid aliens from nibaru, and there is the simpering lib view that the powerful are fundamentally decent people with a few bad apples. it should be obvious which one has hosed the planet and condemned us all to death, and it isn't the reptoid gang.

the correct view is that the global ruling class is a parasite entity that requires its members to engage in mutually reinforcing acts of exploitation of the lower classes, particularly the most poor and vulnerable, in order to consolidate their power and create bonds of loyalty and profitable relationships. this can be anything from destroying entire nation states for fun and profit to trafficking children across continents to be raped and tortured at dinner parties everywhere from manhattan to riyadh.

all of this is enabled and protected by a diffuse network of intelligence agencies, news outlets, journalists, academics, militaries, organised crime, law enforcement, judicial bodies, and politicians. most don't need to coordinate with each other, and some people aren't even aware they're playing this role, or pretend they aren't (they're the insufferable cunts like the jacobin guy, gaslighting his followers by waffling about epstein death being caused by neglect, or people like james ball, who pride themselves on being Sensible and Rational and Not a Buyer of Conspiracy Theories). so if the truth accidentally gets out, say the WMDs aren't real, the moderate rebels are all al qaeda, or the little kids grow up and start talking to the wrong papers, these people all have the same reflexive response, which is doing their bit to suffocate the embers before they spark an inferno. they aren't stupid, they know their history, and how and why things like the french and russian revolutions happened.

so this response runs the gauntlet from performatively rending garments and calling for inquiries and new laws, to putting 3 in a troublesome witness's head and saying they had a heart attack, to writing 1000 words of obfuscation for the new york times, to actively amplifying the most batshit theories to smear every skeptic or would be revolutionary as a crank. if a few out of favour people have to fall then it's an acceptable price to pay: the objective is to ensure this system of exploitation remains in place so everyone gets paid and everything stays the same.

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 18:59 on Aug 11, 2019

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

gh0stpinballa posted:

effort posting cos my gf is sick of hearing me now lol. anyway I've been reading the news coverage and the way the libs have latched onto trump going after the clinton connection, and held it up as some kind of example of why questioning the official narrative is Very Bad, is, i feel, very instructive.

at the heart of this is a fundamental conflict in peoples views of power. there is one view that is off the deep end, saying they're all reptoid aliens from nibaru, and there is the simpering lib view that the powerful are fundamentally decent people with a few bad apples. it should be obvious which one has hosed the planet and condemned us all to death, and it isn't the reptoid gang.

the correct view is that the global ruling class is a parasite entity that requires its members to engage in mutually reinforcing acts of exploitation of the lower classes, particularly the most poor and vulnerable, in order to consolidate their power and create bonds of loyalty and profitable relationships. this can be anything from destroying entire nation states for fun and profit to trafficking children across continents to be raped and tortured at dinner parties everywhere from manhattan to riyadh.

all of this is enabled and protected by a diffuse network of intelligence agencies, news outlets, journalists, academics, militaries, organised crime, law enforcement, judicial bodies, and politicians. most don't need to coordinate with each other, and some people aren't even aware they're playing this role (they're the insufferable cunts like the jacobin guy, gaslighting his followers by waffling about epstein death being caused by neglect, people who pride themselves on being Sensible and Rational and Not a Buyer of Conspiracy Theories). it's just understood that if it turns out the WMDs aren't real, or the little kids grow up and start talking to the papers, they all have a reflexive response, which is doing their bit to suffocate the embers before they spark an inferno. they have thousands of years of practice. they've learned from the mistakes their ancestors made in the french and russian revolutions.

so this response runs the gauntlet from performatively rending garments and calling for inquiries and new laws, to putting 3 in a troublesome witness's head and saying they had a heart attack, to writing 1000 words of obfuscation for the new york times, to actively amplifying the most batshit theories to smear every skeptic or would be revolutionary as a crank. if a few out of favour people have to fall then it's an acceptable price to pay: the objective is to ensure this system of exploitation remains in place so everyone gets paid and everything stays the same.

this is correct and at this point i don't even care what happens, let the dominoes fall

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

gh0stpinballa posted:

all of this is enabled and protected by a diffuse network of intelligence agencies, news outlets, journalists, academics, militaries, organised crime, law enforcement, judicial bodies, and politicians. most don't need to coordinate with each other, and some people aren't even aware they're playing this role, or have convinced themselves of the same (they're the insufferable cunts like the jacobin guy, gaslighting his followers by waffling about epstein death being caused by neglect, people who pride themselves on being Sensible and Rational and Not a Buyer of Conspiracy Theories). it's just understood that if it turns out the WMDs aren't real, the moderate rebels are all al qaeda, or the little kids grow up and start talking to the papers, they all have a reflexive response, which is doing their bit to suffocate the embers before they spark an inferno. they have thousands of years of practice. they've learned from the mistakes their ancestors made in the french and russian revolutions.

agreed

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

twoday posted:

ALL THESE ISLANDS ARE YOURS
EXCEPT LITTLE ST. JAMES
ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lmao epstein died from polonium poisoning

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Siljmonster posted:

lmao epstein died from polonium poisoning

I heard it was ricin *breaking bad mariachi cover begins playing*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

gh0stpinballa posted:

all of this is enabled and protected by a diffuse network of intelligence agencies, news outlets, journalists, academics, militaries, organised crime, law enforcement, judicial bodies, and politicians. most don't need to coordinate with each other, and some people aren't even aware they're playing this role, or pretend they aren't (they're the insufferable cunts like the jacobin guy, gaslighting his followers by waffling about epstein death being caused by neglect, or people like james ball, who pride themselves on being Sensible and Rational and Not a Buyer of Conspiracy Theories). it's just understood that if it the truth accidentally gets out, say the WMDs aren't real, the moderate rebels are all al qaeda, or the little kids grow up and start talking to the wrong papers, these people all have the same reflexive response, which is doing their bit to suffocate the embers before they spark an inferno. they have thousands of years of practice. they've learned from the mistakes their ancestors made in the french and russian revolutions.

some good points op

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1160610012927950848

:siren: david copperfield broke epstein out of jail

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

gh0stpinballa posted:

the simpering lib view that the powerful are fundamentally decent people with a few bad apples. it should be obvious which one has hosed the planet and condemned us all to death, and it isn't the reptoid gang.

"You can be wrong without being evil!" - libs lecturing me while we are being marched to the ovens

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

THS posted:

holy poo poo theres a name i havent heard in awhile, how is rod doin

Kushner thinks this will help Trump with liberals. He's right.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

you think that number still works?

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Very few in the intelligence community still follow the ancient laws of the ninja. Even in disgrace Epstein has shown commendable strength of spirit to walk the path of bushido to its ultimate conclusion.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
two weeks before the journalist that broke the Panama Papers story for blown up by a car bomb, Fabiola de Kroon, a corporate lawyer for one of the companies implicated, was killed by "falling debris" on a Hoboken commuter train

she was literally the only fatality that day

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

jarofpiss posted:

you think that number still works?

thats a loving sitcom number no way

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
CALL EPSTEIN 555-PHI-EPSILON-DELTA-OMEGA

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
Anyone got any book recommendations for understanding the world of billionaires and their sex trafficking ways and worldfaring fuckery?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

gh0stpinballa posted:

uh excuse I'll have you know that implying all rich people are pedophiles is queerphobic

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Christoph posted:

Anyone got any book recommendations for understanding the world of billionaires and their sex trafficking ways and worldfaring fuckery?

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6250856-EpsteinDepositions.html

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

he did, but his only role was to do a bit closeup magic routine to distract the front desk

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Zas posted:

i wonder if trump even remembers epstein

lol trump doesn't even remember Eric

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lord of Pie posted:

lol trump doesn't even remember Eric

i wish i could forget eric

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

:siren: david copperfield broke epstein out of jail

Don't be ridiculous, the Statue of Liberty is one thing, but anyone would notice that head no matter how many curtains and mirrors he brought

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

Already working through that one. I meant a cohesive book. Good jokey joke though.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

i cracked for a long time before i first heard a ping

now i'm crackin and pingin like a fuckin sonar

turns out there's a huge pedoberg in front of us

but all most people see is..... just the tip :pwn:

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
I find myself already becoming numb to pedophile slavery. Wake me up when a billionaire is caught doing the other thing we all know they're doing - eating people.

Serf
May 5, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

uh excuse I'll have you know that implying all rich people are pedophiles is queerphobic

yeah because one thing i've always heard is "all rich people are gay" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gradenko_2000 posted:

lol someone in the USPOL thread threw a tantrum over the word "Chomo" the other day, claiming it was homophobic