Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

there's an anonymously written AP article on the guardian that categorically says the speculation is unfounded and you're a conspiracy theorist if you think anything peculiar is going on. it presents itself as a news piece yet is adamant he killed himself.

then the rush of liberals disseminating fake-woke concern posts about prison neglect and suicide stats etc...disinformation campaign is underway, doesn't matter if it's coordinated or not, they're trying to pacify their readers before poo poo gets too heavy. buy time until the right evidence can be destroyed or manufactured to suit the narrative they are cooking up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

JAAAAAACK:doom:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Mantis42 posted:

whats the crack ping meme?

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

How hard can it be to determine if a man is alive or dead? This isn't Schrodinger's Fat Cat.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

proof he is still alive

Jack knows

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

was "crack ping" a thing before this meme or did it invent it

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Ace of Baes posted:

Since most of you are still in denial about Epstein being alive, let me drive you a little more insane.
Avicii had a music video about wealthy pedophiles trafficking children before he died.

https://twitter.com/bridgietherease/status/1160437270928740352?s=19

In 2011 Avicii played multiple shows in the Hamptons followed by shows in Haiti. Wonder how many people have connections in Haiti and the Hamptons? Anyway the day he released the video he canceled all of his scheduled future events. And later "killed himself"

Also Courtney Love was directly connected to Epstein and Kurt Cobain was a die-hard leftist so he probably would have exposed the cabal if given the chance.

so he made a music video and they killed him four years later for it?

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

release the loving tape already

or tell us how he hung himself, lol how hard can it be

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Gunshow Poophole posted:

you know what makes me most gaslit is how they spell his fuckin first name two ways

Hmm? Nono, we were reporting the death of Geoffrey Ebstein. Don't blame us for your lack of reading comprehension

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
no one is immune to the epstein–barr virus

LordNagash
Dec 29, 2012

gh0stpinballa posted:

there's an anonymously written AP article on the guardian that categorically says the speculation is unfounded and you're a conspiracy theorist if you think anything peculiar is going on. it presents itself as a news piece yet is adamant he killed himself.

then the rush of liberals disseminating fake-woke concern posts about prison neglect and suicide stats etc...disinformation campaign is underway, doesn't matter if it's coordinated or not, they're trying to pacify their readers before poo poo gets too heavy. buy time until the right evidence can be destroyed or manufactured to suit the narrative they are cooking up.

Like, even if you take it as read he DID kill himself, it's not like that answers any loving questions. In that situation he was an obvious suicide risk, having already tried once. Why wasn't he on suicide watch? Where's the surveillance?

If he did commit suicide, it's because someone arranged things to allow that to happen.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

The Alpha Centauri posted:

Oh, I can feel your brain so close to cracking, so close to pinging...

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

LordNagash posted:

Like, even if you take it as read he DID kill himself, it's not like that answers any loving questions. In that situation he was an obvious suicide risk, having already tried once. Why wasn't he on suicide watch? Where's the surveillance?

If he did commit suicide, it's because someone arranged things to allow that to happen.

a lot of people are going in on the prison being negligent but Epstein was a rich white dude that just doesn’t happen for them.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Lol at the thought of AG Barr pretending to be livid about Epstein's death.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

rapeface posted:

no one is immune to the epstein–barr virus

LordNagash posted:

LOL you could show me a video of him doing the entire thing and I wouldn't believe it. Too many elite pedophile rings have been conveniently swept up by world governments in the last 30 years for me to buy "yeah, he just killed himself, that makes sense"

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
i was paid to murder epstein

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Rocks posted:

lol how hard can it be

like a boiled egg

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the real Epstein is living it up in the basement of a pizza parlor right about now

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

I thought CRACK PING was from the episode where Lisa breaks Ralphs heart

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Rocks posted:

release the loving tape already

or tell us how he hung himself, lol how hard can it be

He was found tied with a belt around his neck to a door handle too low to the ground and a the belt to long to suffocate with

also a second set of suffocation marks on his neck

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

The Alpha Centauri posted:

they wanted to make really sure that he definitely wasnt a threat to them before approving a high-risk assassination

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/luluramadan/status/1159950104406740992?s=21

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

what drives me nuts about these is how easy they make giving cats pills seem

i have to give my cat 1/4 of a prozac every night and it fuckin sucks

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

from Fergie's Wikiw

quote:

On 13 January 2012, the Ministry of Justice of Turkey issued an international arrest warrant for the Duchess. She had travelled to Turkey in 2008, and covertly filmed a Turkish State Orphanage. The Turkish authorities alleged that the Duchess made a false declaration when entering the country (in relation to her motives for visiting Turkey), trespassed into a Turkish Government institution and also invaded the privacy of children.[66] These charges carry sentences of up to 22 years imprisonment. Turkey and Britain have an extradition treaty; however, Home Office officials have stated,

Under UK extradition law a judge must order the discharge of [an extradition request] if it is not an offence under UK law and in the country requesting extradition. In this case there is no offence in UK law so there will be no extradition.[67]

Turkey maintains that the Duchess distorted information about the orphanage and used an isolated incident in a smear campaign against the Republic of Turkey. Turkey invited international human rights organisations to inspect any orphanage of its choosing to show its transparency in relation to the issue.[68][69]

On 5 May 2012, the trial began into the charges brought by the Ankara State Prosecutor's office. Cansu Sahin, representing Ferguson, who was not present, told the Ankara court that her client has apologised and would like to plea bargain with the prosecution.[70][71]

was she recruiting? i don't know

i'm just asking questions

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
someone said it in another thread but they’re right. if this happened in any other country we would have no problem believing someone killed them, but in America we think we’re different for some reason.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

isn't that just the diagram for the cells at ADX florence?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I hold a pill in my hand and my dogs just eat it wtf is wrong with cats, do drugs you fucks

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Ill Peripheral posted:

isn't that just the diagram for the cells at ADX florence?

yeah they wouldnt have a tv in a cell at mcc

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

drat, a pad like that would go for about 3800 a month in a mile radius of the MCC

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

The red scare lady is a C.LIE.A. plant

"Nothing to see here, get distracted by bourgeois electoral bullshit"

Sure ok officer

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

ymgve posted:

was "crack ping" a thing before this meme or did it invent it

"crack ping" is just the sound metal makes when it breaks under stress. the "crack" is the initial fracture, and the "ping" is the sound of the metal resonating as the energy from the fracture disperses throughout the structure and it settles into its new configuration.

in this analogy, the "crack" is your mind fracturing under the weight of the revelations from the Epstein Pedo ring case and the recent Clinton/Trump/Queen Elizabeth lead assassination and cover up, and the "ping" is the onset of Epstein brain

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Poor Lyndon Larouche died too soon, he'd be having a field day about a British royal getting swept up in American power player pedo poo poo.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Over Easy posted:

The red scare lady is a C.LIE.A. plant

"Nothing to see here, get distracted by bourgeois electoral bullshit"

Sure ok officer

nah shes just dumb and must be an absolute contrarian about literally everything

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

A Spherical Sponge posted:

"crack ping" is just the sound metal makes when it breaks under stress. the "crack" is the initial fracture, and the "ping" is the sound of the metal resonating as the energy from the fracture disperses throughout the structure and it settles into its new configuration.

in this analogy, the "crack" is your mind fracturing under the weight of the revelations from the Epstein Pedo ring case and the recent Clinton/Trump/Queen Elizabeth lead assassination and cover up, and the "ping" is the onset of Epstein brain

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

nah shes just dumb and must be an absolute contrarian about literally everything

What if both

Oct 28, 2003

The Jack Chop Guy posted:

what drives me nuts about these is how easy they make giving cats pills seem

i have to give my cat 1/4 of a prozac every night and it fuckin sucks

I lost a cat last month that would absolutely gently caress me up if I tried that on him.

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

138 posted:

I lost a cat last month that would absolutely gently caress me up if I tried that on him.

sorry you lost your cat dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS