Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

uh excuse I'll have you know that implying all rich people are pedophiles is queerphobic

The constant kinkshaming of molochplay in this topic is embarrassing and I really expected better from goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

tpink posted:

lmao, right, we couldn’t afford to pay prison guards to watch the highest-profile criminal in the world for a night. :allears:

I believe the overtime thing. It's not cause they don't pay prison guards, it's that the guards WANT that overtime so that they get paid more. As far as I can tell, overtime is how every cop makes money in this cursed land called the united states. That it means the police, who constantly talk about how stressed they are and how tough their job is, are regularly working two shifts and when they're not someone else is, isn't really taken into consideration. If departments were staffed and scheduled properly, cops would make less money and they don't want to.

So I absolutely believe that the guys guarding Epstein were both working overtime because our prisons are in a usual state of dysfunction. But yo that doesn't make it less of a scandal that he loving died, because for gently caress's sake it's Epstein how can you not shape the gently caress up and keep him guarded like you did to fuckin' Chelsea Manning

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Christoph posted:

I find myself already becoming numb to pedophile slavery. Wake me up when a billionaire is caught doing the other thing we all know they're doing - eating people.
The future partisan divide will be about whether Clinton had sex with a girl before Trump ate her, or if it was the other way around. Leftists will realize they did every combination possible.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

http://twitter.com/Seinfeld2000/status/1160230494019018752

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/Seinfeld2000/status/1160273181745135618?s=20

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

It is really weird that wine track Democrats & friends are so blasé about Epstein when his MO was to recruit girls from upper middle class suburban high schools

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

This explains Barr's appearance perfectly

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

reminder borat accidentally stumbled upon a child sex ring in vegas and he tipped off the fbi who did nothing about it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

The Alpha Centauri posted:

so he made a music video and they killed him four years later for it?

they actually killed him as he was starting to uncover suppressed memories of childhood abuse through therapy

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

I'm not sure I follow, could you spell it out for me?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Joker: Wanna know how I got these scars? I got plastic surgery after faking my death because I'm a secret pedophilia billionaire and they botched my surgery as punishment for trying to expose them HAhahahahahahahahaha why so pedophilious?!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

comedyblissoption posted:

reminder borat accidentally stumbled upon a child sex ring in vegas and he tipped off the fbi who did nothing about it

What!?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

KiteAuraan posted:

Listen, I work for the Monarch. We don't have programming, just orders to not tattle on the Monarch. You want that fat old chud Sgt. Hatred.

I appreciated this

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

A detailed breakdown of how suicide watch worked for Epstein vs. Chelsea Manning, like minute by minute and exactly what the protocols were would be a good article.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pryor on Fire posted:

A detailed breakdown of how suicide watch worked for Epstein vs. Chelsea manning, like minute by minute and exactly what the protocols were would be a good article.

No don't bring her into this wtf you sicko

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Epstein: You wanna know how I got this blue?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Pryor on Fire posted:

A detailed breakdown of how suicide watch worked for Epstein vs. Chelsea manning, like minute by minute and exactly what the protocols were would be a good article.

Protocols for chelsea:

In solitary confinement

Stripped down to her underwear

Forced to respond to a 'check in' every hour even during sleep hours

Iirc this was during a period of around 8 months

Protocols for Epstein:

Left alone in his cell

Transferred away from the cameras

Check-in guards sent home for the night

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

yeah lol

quote:

And there was an interview that didn’t make it in, with Gio. We were shooting some of this at the time of Harvey Weinstein. We wanted to investigate how does someone like Harvey Weinstein gets away with doing what…get away with criminality, essentially. And the network that surrounds him. We decided that Gio would interview a concierge in Las Vegas. During the interview, I revealed that basically Gio has molested an eight-year-old boy. Now, mind you, this is extreme comedy and we thought that the guy would leave the room. Instead, this concierge stays in the room and I go, listen, you’ve got to help me get rid of the problem. And this guy starts advising Gio how to get rid of this issue. We even at one point talk about murdering the boy, and the concierge is just saying, ‘well, listen, I’m really sorry. In this country, we can’t just drown the boy. This is America we don’t do that.’ And then, in the end, he puts me in touch with a lawyer who can silence the boy. I became really dark stuff. And then at the end of the interview I say, listen, I want to go out and celebrate now. Can you get me a date for tonight? He says, ‘what do you mean, a date?’

I go, you know, like a young man. He says, ‘well, what kind of age?’ I say, lower than Bar Mitzvah but older than eight. And he says, ‘yeah, I can put you in touch with somebody who can get you some boys like that

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
This pretty much says it all.

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1160625830374051841

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

barr talked him into it by promising jeff that his seed had already been planted in donor clinics worldwide and the future race of super paedos would mean jeff lived forever. but you gotta kill yourself now or billy c wont be able to save africa.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
They come in 3's folks, first Cayde-6, then John McCain, and finally Jeffrey Epstein

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

the atlantic has now published two (2) articles handwaving away alternate explanations for ep's death

so,, i guess what i'm saying is was jeffrey goldberg part of this?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

the atlantic has now published two (2) articles handwaving away alternate explanations for ep's death

i read that article and laughed at how half assed the dissembling is

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

gh0stpinballa posted:

barr talked him into it by promising jeff that his seed had already been planted in donor clinics worldwide and the future race of super paedos would mean jeff lived forever. but you gotta kill yourself now or billy c wont be able to save africa.

Nah, he told Jeffery it would be better for everyone, including himself, if he offed himself. Then he made sure he was alone long enough to do it.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

it rules how "reality" means "uncritically accept the statements of a fantastically corrupt government headed by a compulsive liar"

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

i think medieval peasants had a better understanding of power dynamics than modern liberals and conservatives

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Christoph posted:

Anyone got any book recommendations for understanding the world of billionaires and their sex trafficking ways and worldfaring fuckery?

yeah

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Jeffry Goldberg is intimately knowledgeable about how mysterious deaths in prisons are actually just suicides, considering he served as a prison guard in the IDF at a prison camp for Palestinian prisoners.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

quote:

DEADLINE: None of this remotely qualifies as comedy. What did you do?

BARON COHEN: We immediately turned over the footage to the FBI because we thought, perhaps there’s a pedophile ring in Las Vegas that’s operating for these very wealthy men. And this concierge had said that he’d worked for politicians and various billionaires. But in the end the FBI decided not to pursue it.

:thunk:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

gh0stpinballa posted:

effort posting cos my gf is sick of hearing me now lol. anyway I've been reading the news coverage and the way the libs have latched onto trump going after the clinton connection, and held it up as some kind of example of why questioning the official narrative is Very Bad, is, i feel, very instructive.

at the heart of this is a fundamental conflict in peoples views of power. there is one view that is off the deep end, saying they're all reptoid aliens from nibaru, and there is the simpering lib view that the powerful are fundamentally decent people with a few bad apples. it should be obvious which one has hosed the planet and condemned us all to death, and it isn't the reptoid gang.

the correct view is that the global ruling class is a parasite entity that requires its members to engage in mutually reinforcing acts of exploitation of the lower classes, particularly the most poor and vulnerable, in order to consolidate their power and create bonds of loyalty and profitable relationships. this can be anything from destroying entire nation states for fun and profit to trafficking children across continents to be raped and tortured at dinner parties everywhere from manhattan to riyadh.

all of this is enabled and protected by a diffuse network of intelligence agencies, news outlets, journalists, academics, militaries, organised crime, law enforcement, judicial bodies, and politicians. most don't need to coordinate with each other, and some people aren't even aware they're playing this role, or pretend they aren't (they're the insufferable cunts like the jacobin guy, gaslighting his followers by waffling about epstein death being caused by neglect, or people like james ball, who pride themselves on being Sensible and Rational and Not a Buyer of Conspiracy Theories). so if the truth accidentally gets out, say the WMDs aren't real, the moderate rebels are all al qaeda, or the little kids grow up and start talking to the wrong papers, these people all have the same reflexive response, which is doing their bit to suffocate the embers before they spark an inferno. they aren't stupid, they know their history, and how and why things like the french and russian revolutions happened.

so this response runs the gauntlet from performatively rending garments and calling for inquiries and new laws, to putting 3 in a troublesome witness's head and saying they had a heart attack, to writing 1000 words of obfuscation for the new york times, to actively amplifying the most batshit theories to smear every skeptic or would be revolutionary as a crank. if a few out of favour people have to fall then it's an acceptable price to pay: the objective is to ensure this system of exploitation remains in place so everyone gets paid and everything stays the same.

Good post imo

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme
I love it when the stars align.

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1160628389893591040

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

No brain left unbroken, that's the trump promise

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

JFC.

That aside, this was a really interesting interview.

quote:

BARON COHEN: But there were responses that I never would’ve expected, that people would never have said on camera, before. Somebody admitted to being a racist, which would never have happened. Another person said that he’d blow up the mosque. Somebody else admitted that they should bring in, he said, ‘the boys from Texas’ to deal with the situation like they did last time, both implying that a group of white supremacists had come over dealt with some African American situation. People felt emboldened to spout these racist views publicly. I think the population has changed and that’s a result of the president legitimizing these views. Bear in mind the caveat in this whole thing is, I’m a comedian, I’m an actor, I’m not a political commentator, I’m not an academic. So take all my views with a pinch of salt. But having occasionally gone out into America and having spent a few hours recording with people, it seemed to be a different America.

:sigh:

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/josiahhughes/status/1160356152799981570?s=20

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

gently caress me I had memory holes this lmao

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/BillClinton/status/436163552018063360?s=19

https://twitter.com/ChesterBe/status/472163435153985536?s=19