Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
God the stupid loving pork chop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

its not a hang glider but it triggered that memory

also

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

everyday is benghazi day in america

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

TMMadman posted:

Like no loving poo poo.

Once again, given the nature of the crime and accused criminal, Epstein should have literally had someone standing like 10 feet away from him at all times.

edit - Like this wasn't some Joe Schmoe child predator, this was a billionaire who potentially had dirt on a bunch of other billionaires.

I think you answered your own question.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

horny is prohibited

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

old man strength is loving real nerds.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
^^ I am pretty old and, uh, not necessarily. There are skillets I cannot lift with one hand.

I also remember Gymkata from the 80s, I don't know if I actually saw it. If I did there's a good chance that the part of my brain that would have remembered it instantly died.

But hey what about that Simone Biles huh

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

:thunk:

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

That is a strange way to spell save society.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

emfive posted:

^^ I am pretty old and, uh, not necessarily. There are skillets I cannot lift with one hand.

I also remember Gymkata from the 80s, I don't know if I actually saw it. If I did there's a good chance that the part of my brain that would have remembered it instantly died.

But hey what about that Simone Biles huh

I've watched that movie too many times to know that part of my brain is in fact dead.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

that emoji looks like "my head is filled with water and it's kind-of exploding and I don't know why"

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Coming this week:

Monday — China vehicle sales; Tencent Music (TME) and Saudi Aramco earnings
Tuesday — Germany inflation rate; US inflation; JD.com (JD) and Tilray (TLRY) earnings
Wednesday — China retail sales; Germany and Europe GDP; UK inflation; Luckin Coffee (LK), Macy's (M) and Canopy Growth (CGC) earnings
Thursday — US retail sales; Alibaba (BABA), JCPenney (JCP), Walmart (WMT) and NVIDIA (NVDA) earnings
Friday — US housing starts and building permits, OPEC's monthly oil report

Recession Data Week is packed full of good stuff.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tmao

(thunking my rear end off)

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

:crackping:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Hadn't seen this before and lol

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

smarxist posted:

Hadn't seen this before and lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

trip report: Telling Steve Cortes that the world would be a better place if he was dead

result: got account locked for 12 hours

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

*is a man posting this, along with all my other men who post musings like this* :hmmyes:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

smarxist posted:

please do not disparage the Iowa Chop (tm)

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://twitter.com/BATHSmusic/status/1160360979730817024

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

This is a lot of unfounded speculation all of you guys, and the Twittersphere, and the president, are promoting

30-50 feral hogs killed Epstein in 3-5 minutes.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I did 17 pushups today and a girl friend (not girlfriend) and I went to Jersey Mike’s

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Bert Roberge posted:

Hi dad.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

im eatin g a turkey sandwich

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Retaliatory tariffs from China are so bad in the U. S. that Canada is buying our lobster wholesale and reselling it to China for a profit.

quote:

In July, China slapped the U.S. lobster industry with a 25 percent tariff in the second round of the then-fledgling U.S.-China trade war. American dealers watched in dismay as China turned to Canada to satisfy its craving for lobster, which is the same species without the tariff-inflated price tag.

New trade data shows live lobster sales to China fell by 46.7 percent, or $82.1 million, in the 12 months following July 2018 – from $179 million in the year before the punitive tariff went into effect down to $93.8 million in the 12 months after the tariff.

In the year leading up to the tariff, Canada purchased $301.7 million of live U.S. lobster – 29 percent more than the $234 million it bought the year before. Sales of live lobster to Canada grew from 38 percent to 51 percent over that same period.

Looks like worldwide sales only dropped about 5% so it's a fairly inelastic market. Canada just gets to be the middle man and take a large part of the profit margin now.

https://www.pressherald.com/2019/08/11/we-cant-compete-with-canada-right-now-tariffs-drive-down-u-s-lobster-exports-to-china-by-46/

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1160600432751849474

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

smarxist posted:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bert Roberge posted:

Retaliatory tariffs from China are so bad in the U. S. that Canada is buying our lobster wholesale and reselling it to China for a profit.

Looks like worldwide sales only dropped about 5% so it's a fairly inelastic market. Canada just gets to be the middle man and take a large part of the profit margin now.

https://www.pressherald.com/2019/08/11/we-cant-compete-with-canada-right-now-tariffs-drive-down-u-s-lobster-exports-to-china-by-46/

Love the beeyins and beeyins going into our coffers

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

the gently caress is this cannibalism

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Osama Crack Pingin

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I loving hate all these Iowa shenanigans

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

that's some good meat sweat going on

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Iowa is nasty

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

univbee posted:

the gently caress is this cannibalism

:haw:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

Iowa is nasty

everywhere you go people are just eating porkchops in hand wrapped in a napkin like animals. they got them sticking out of their back pockets

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Bert Roberge posted:

:rip: in piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/1160508048798113793

yeah mooch trund will turn against the country "soon"