Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
My wife just reminded me of these:
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2018/jul/06/outcry-trump-restricts-funding-sex-trafficking-survivors

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/crime-law/2019/08/02/trump-administration-cuts-funding-victims-human-trafficking/?outputType=amp

https://psmag.com/news/the-secretary-of-labor-wants-to-cut-funding-for-an-agency-that-combats-human-trafficking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I had the EPBrain back under co troll drat it.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

oh my god

no....

it can't be

im practically crawling in my skin at this revelation

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
this poo poo is all definitely confusing what is real

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Lastgirl posted:

oh my god

no....

it can't be

im practically crawling in my skin at this revelation

honestly I’m one step closer to the edge and I’m about to break.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Gunshow Poophole posted:

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1160195411807748104?s=19

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm coming down on the stereo
Hear me on the radio
crack ping BOOM

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
have you heard that using CRISPR, epstein was rewriting his DNA to turn himself into chester on the genetic level?

i dont know how i feel about this hybrid theory

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Gunshow Poophole posted:

everything is real

nothing is true

everything is permitted

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Al! posted:

have you heard that using CRISPR, epstein was rewriting his DNA to turn himself into chester on the genetic level?

i dont know how i feel about this hybrid theory

CRAWLING IN MY DICK

THE SHAPE OF EGG WILL HEAL

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
They made the switch years ago, Epstein in Chester's body wrote What I've Done

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

WampaLord posted:

everything is real

nothing is true

everything is permitted

it's the linkin park lyric u jamokes

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/mikeshinoda/status/435938476274774016?s=19

Digicel

On Monday, President Clinton visited the Union Des Apotres – Prodev School, which was built by Digicel as part of their CGI commitment to build 150 schools throughout Haiti. The school has also had significant support from NRG Energy, Urban Zen and Happy Hearts Fund. It is currently the only solar powered school in Cite Soleil.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gunshow Poophole posted:

be careful

fear is how we fall

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

The_Rob posted:

honestly I’m one step closer to the edge and I’m about to break.

we're all just caught in the undertow

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Gunshow Poophole posted:

EVERYTHING

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
trump is guilty by association (they point the finger at me again)

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Lastgirl posted:

be careful

fear is how we fall

at least then I'd be in another place. I hate when libs say they don't understand.

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,
election time is but a window.

I'll be back
a place for my head? the freezer

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Gunshow Poophole posted:

it's the linkin park lyric u jamokes

lol demonstrating knowledge of linkin park lyrics is the real crack ping

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
^ why don't you wake me up when September ends about it bitch

CGI Stardust posted:

a place for my head? the freezer

lol

at least we're all losing our minds TOGETHER

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Gunshow Poophole posted:

lol

at least we're all losing our minds TOGETHER

it's about family

and that's what's so powerful about it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I wonder if George RR Martin ever flew on Epstein's plane. There's no way that guy isn't a pedo

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,
election time is but a window.

I'll be back
But everybody has a face that they hold inside
A face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face that watches every time they lie
A face that laughs every time they fall
(And watches everything)

ah gently caress!! i'd swear this is caused by a particle

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Spergin Morlock posted:

I wonder if George RR Martin ever flew on Epstein's plane. There's no way that guy isn't a pedo

I told Robert Jordan's (james rigney whatever) wife once that his books seemed pretty juvenile and even though it wasn't my intent to go this route she was not pleased

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

only if it had a good buffet spread

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

gh0stpinballa posted:

effort posting cos my gf is sick of hearing me now lol. anyway I've been reading the news coverage and the way the libs have latched onto trump going after the clinton connection, and held it up as some kind of example of why questioning the official narrative is Very Bad, is, i feel, very instructive.

at the heart of this is a fundamental conflict in peoples views of power. there is one view that is off the deep end, saying they're all reptoid aliens from nibaru, and there is the simpering lib view that the powerful are fundamentally decent people with a few bad apples. it should be obvious which one has hosed the planet and condemned us all to death, and it isn't the reptoid gang.

the correct view is that the global ruling class is a parasite entity that requires its members to engage in mutually reinforcing acts of exploitation of the lower classes, particularly the most poor and vulnerable, in order to consolidate their power and create bonds of loyalty and profitable relationships. this can be anything from destroying entire nation states for fun and profit to trafficking children across continents to be raped and tortured at dinner parties everywhere from manhattan to riyadh.

all of this is enabled and protected by a diffuse network of intelligence agencies, news outlets, journalists, academics, militaries, organised crime, law enforcement, judicial bodies, and politicians. most don't need to coordinate with each other, and some people aren't even aware they're playing this role, or pretend they aren't (they're the insufferable cunts like the jacobin guy, gaslighting his followers by waffling about epstein death being caused by neglect, or people like james ball, who pride themselves on being Sensible and Rational and Not a Buyer of Conspiracy Theories). so if the truth accidentally gets out, say the WMDs aren't real, the moderate rebels are all al qaeda, or the little kids grow up and start talking to the wrong papers, these people all have the same reflexive response, which is doing their bit to suffocate the embers before they spark an inferno. they aren't stupid, they know their history, and how and why things like the french and russian revolutions happened.

so this response runs the gauntlet from performatively rending garments and calling for inquiries and new laws, to putting 3 in a troublesome witness's head and saying they had a heart attack, to writing 1000 words of obfuscation for the new york times, to actively amplifying the most batshit theories to smear every skeptic or would be revolutionary as a crank. if a few out of favour people have to fall then it's an acceptable price to pay: the objective is to ensure this system of exploitation remains in place so everyone gets paid and everything stays the same.

*Nibiru

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

good post.

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

liberal posted:

*chuckles*
Nibiru

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
sincere question: am i an idiot if i believe that epstein actually hung himself. I don't think anyone else came in to kill him, i think it was 100% predictable that he would try to kill himself given the chance. the conspiracy is how he was given the opportunity - allowing someone in that situation to kill themselves is the same as sending someone to kill them. so there's still a cabal and conspiracy here but i think an assassin is unnecessary. is that dumb

basically I think "who made sure epstein was allowed to die" and "who killed epstein" are equivalent in any meaningful sense

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Civilized Fishbot posted:

sincere question: am i an idiot if i believe that epstein actually hung himself. I don't think anyone else came in to kill him, i think it was 100% predictable that he would try to kill himself given the chance. the conspiracy is how he was given the opportunity - allowing someone in that situation to kill themselves is the same as sending someone to kill them. so there's still a cabal and conspiracy here but i think an assassin is unnecessary. is that dumb

That's what I believe. He was probably "encouraged" in various ways to kill himself and told when he'd have an opportunity.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

no, it's not.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

basically I think "who made sure epstein was allowed to die" and "who killed epstein" are equivalent in any meaningful sense

no it’s reasonable

almost every theory is reasonable, that’s the crazy part

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Iowa also eliminated 80% of state funding for all human trafficking programs lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

This is most likely what happened yes.

Or the mobbed up murder cop tried again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

I do think it’s really weird that they can’t even tell us the following:

- if he was in his cell alone when he died
- how he hung himself, and with what
- did he have any cell mates when he died
- how did the guards not see it happen

like any of this could have been cleared up within an hour of his death, but it’s not... why???????