Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

(sighs) Welp, let's bring charges against billionaire pedophile and Epstein partner Ghislaine Maxwell and try this again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

some people just don't believe in capital punishment, whether it's through the state, through one's one hands, or the hands of others :nono:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fast Luck posted:

(sighs) Welp, let's bring charges against billionaire pedophile and Epstein partner Ghislaine Maxwell and try this again

oh NOW the woman is the bad guy here

Civilized Fishbot posted:

credentials for what? saying it's pretty obvious that an extremely crazy guy who's lost everything would try to kill himself?

he didn't lose anything tho

except his life

epstein would have been a free man and hailed as a hero for bringing down the cabal, and they would have carried a lighter sentence so he can have visitation rights to his pedo island with all his assets neatly tied up for life so he already had an allowance and a GPS tracker for life as he saunters around the globe happily ever after.

Lastgirl has issued a correction as of 22:01 on Aug 11, 2019

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Pedophile collaborationist GBS mods closed the GBS Epstein thread

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

he didn't lose anything tho

except his life

and all his planes and islands and other wealth and connections and freedom and fame and child molestation opportunities.

wait who inherits his poo poo now

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Lastgirl posted:

tbf she was always a monster

i have a completely unsubstantiated pet theory that she's the only person Epstein ever really gave a poo poo about and that if he was talked into suicide (rather than being suicidal or being directly murdered) it might have involved threats to murk both him and her if he didn't do the thing

well okay, the first part is reasonably substantiated

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
new theory: ghislaine maxwell flipped to the CIA to have epstein killed and assumed a new identity to placate the pedo cabal and take over the business more discreetly as long as she brings back information to the CIA regularly

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

new theory: ghislaine maxwell flipped to the CIA to have epstein killed and assumed a new identity to placate the pedo cabal and take over the business more discreetly as long as she brings back information to the CIA regularly

ghislaine maxwell putting on the pedophile crown: there must always be an Epstein

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Kirkland & Ellis LLP Law Firm

Dec 26, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

that doesn’t not track anyhow

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/lilyslynch/status/1160640704642785281?s=19

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

she totally got the garrote already~

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Lastgirl posted:

her dad had mossad connections and died mysteriously

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Fast Luck posted:

She isn't a billionaire. She is actually relatively poor after her father "killed himself" on his Yacht.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

epstein died of autoerotic asphyxiation. his dick's bulbous egg shaped contours clogged his airways and he died

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

maxwell will never see the inside of a court room. whatever has happened to her, "ghislaine maxwell" does not exist anymore.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Fast Luck posted:

She will never be seen or heard from again.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Ghostlaine Maxwell

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

gh0stpinballa posted:

maxwell will never see the inside of a court room. whatever has happened to her, "ghislaine maxwell" does not exist anymore.

she only ever existed in our timeline as an adjunct to ep himself, now that he’s dead she they’ll act like she never existed

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
My bet was she was the executor of his DMS and she's either already dead or made a deal. Either way we will never see her again

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

mm the feminist take

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

kind of neat getting to see the new D. B. Cooper mystery come in to existence. Hoping that people start distributing photos of her so that we can get reports of her from all over the world

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

If Epstein relied on Dragonfall instead he'd still be alive. Much better game than DMS.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Civilized Fishbot posted:

sincere question: am i an idiot if i believe that epstein actually hung himself. I don't think anyone else came in to kill him, i think it was 100% predictable that he would try to kill himself given the chance. the conspiracy is how he was given the opportunity - allowing someone in that situation to kill themselves is the same as sending someone to kill them. so there's still a cabal and conspiracy here but i think an assassin is unnecessary. is that dumb

basically I think "who made sure epstein was allowed to die" and "who killed epstein" are equivalent in any meaningful sense

You are an absolute loving moron yes.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

epstein died of autoerotic asphyxiation. his dick's bulbous egg shaped contours clogged his airways and he died
now you got me wondering if david carradine actually suicided

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
maxwell was def a recruiter for finding young kids for her chapter. the thing is Epstein dying isn’t the big story it’s more that he’s the most publicized. these type of people are all apart of the global political system.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i dunno how global the operation was, seems largely us/uk

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Crack ping epstein killed himself because he knew it was a matter of time before the cabal tied up loose ends with whatever his insurance policy was, so by offing himself he sent the signal to publish to his deadman switch

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

epstein didn't actually kill himself he faked his death moloch made him a simulacrum and in a day or two it's going to melt and the morticians are going to feel silly because they were convinced it was the paladium that he had in his stomach

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Even Fox is stating that his victims not be denied justice.
To be blunt; I'm not sure what to believe at this point.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
The cabal is being super cagey around it because they want the insurance person to hesitate a couple days by making it seem possible that he's still alive so they can finish tracking them down.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The_Rob posted:

maxwell was def a recruiter for finding young kids for her chapter. the thing is Epstein dying isn’t the big story it’s more that he’s the most publicized. these type of people are all apart of the global political system.

:yeah:

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

Even Fox is stating that his victims not be denied justice.
To be blunt; I'm not sure what to believe at this point.

Fox will say whatever bc they know it won’t happen and the billionaire cabal already won

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

You, an genius: This story sure is awkward, amright?

Me:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
crack ping bong so simple! shadowy cabal controls us all!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Police have just released a statement: "some crimes are better left unsolved"

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

New theory to workshop: epstein was ghislaine maxwell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position