Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

My week-long probation for insulting the Founding Fathers in TFR is finally over, and in that time I built up quite the funny pictures backlog. I'm gonna be posting a little more frequently than usual to burn through it, but then will return to my normal funny picture posting schedule.

Just a heads up, I will not be going back and reading the posts made in this thread while I was on probation, so some of the funny pictures I post may be reposts. I don't think that will happen, and I apologize in advance if it does, but there's no way around it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1158793003156344834?s=20

As I said, these have been building up for the past week, so there's a lot of feral hog content in there. I'm sorry, I know everybody is over it, but let's just get through this and we'll get to the fresher stuff soon.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/JennyENicholson/status/1158472704862892033?s=20

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gripweed posted:

My week-long probation for insulting the Founding Fathers in TFR is finally over, and in that time I built up quite the funny pictures backlog. I'm gonna be posting a little more frequently than usual to burn through it, but then will return to my normal funny picture posting schedule.

Just a heads up, I will not be going back and reading the posts made in this thread while I was on probation, so some of the funny pictures I post may be reposts. I don't think that will happen, and I apologize in advance if it does, but there's no way around it.

No one gives a gently caress

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Who What Now posted:

No one gives a gently caress

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Do you actually know what the word "funny" means?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

ultrafilter posted:

Do you actually think that the long cow is not funny?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ultrafilter posted:

:hmmyes:

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Inceltown posted:

Fun fact, you might assume that's an optical illusion created by two cows standing partially behind the building but no, it's just one very long cow

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Aggressively obnoxious enough to own this bed set but not enough to not censor the naughty words?

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Inceltown posted:

I too chuckled at the long cow.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/mitchysuch/status/1158514780363218946?s=20

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Inceltown posted:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Zzulu posted:

90% of all access stuff like that is to be able to market to you better and 10% is america, russia and china spying on you

Only 10% is spying? That seems a bit low..

ultrafilter posted:

Do you actually know what the PYF in the thread title stands for?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I'm not going to get on your case for posting pictures some people might not find funny, but my goon, the 30-50 feral hogs meme died at least 36 hours ago. That's like a decade in Meme Time.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Memento posted:

I'm not going to get on your case for posting pictures some people might not find funny, but my goon, the 30-50 feral hogs meme died at least 36 hours ago. That's like a decade in Meme Time.

I know, I know, I'm sorry, I'm trying to get through them as quickly as possible

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Gripweed posted:

I know, I know, I'm sorry, I'm trying to get through them as quickly as possible

cursed af

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Scratch Monkey posted:

Aggressively obnoxious enough to own this bed set but not enough to not censor the naughty words?

They probably have sh1tty cr*tchsp_awn.

Gripweed posted:

The lame paintballer was funny but learning you can get probated by the goon gun gang for dissing some old dead slave owners is funnier.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Lobok posted:

The lame paintballer was funny but learning you can get probated by the goon gun gang for dissing some old dead slave owners is funnier.

I don't want to get political, but literally every gun owner is a thin skinned pussy who owns guns because fantasizing about shooting someone is the only time they feel strong.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Gripweed posted:

I don't want to get political, but literally every gun owner is a thin skinned pussy who owns guns because fantasizing about shooting someone is the only time they feel strong.

Yeah but why can't I want to feel strong sometimes :(

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Gripweed posted:

this is a dumb loving take and I should be slapped for engaging with you in good faith but that is not even remotely true, and you were probated for making GBS threads up a thread about gun control, not for insulting the founding fathers

it's hard to tell if you're trolling or if you're genuinely as bafflingly loving stupid as you appear to be

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bertrand Hustle posted:

this is a dumb loving take and I should be slapped for engaging with you in good faith but that is not even remotely true, and you were probated for making GBS threads up a thread about gun control, not for insulting the founding fathers

it's hard to tell if you're trolling or if you're genuinely as bafflingly loving stupid as you appear to be

found the gun owner

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Gripweed posted:

found the gun owner

never even touched a gun

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gripweed posted:

found the gun owner

Getting there at 3pm to beat the crowds is a pro-tier move.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Gripweed posted:

I feel strong when lifting weights :pram: moreso than pulling a trigger and cursing when my deathgrip causes it to pull to the right.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Gripweed posted:

bummer

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Mmmmm delicious nut conglomerate

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Kwanzaa Quickie posted:

I found the greatest Facebook Marketplace listing ever

Thanks, now I'm hungry for Cheetos

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Goodpancakes posted:

Mmmmm delicious nut conglomerate

How do you know my scrotum’s nickname

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bertrand Hustle posted:

never even touched a gun

Serving it with the ring still on is so gauche

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Bloop posted:

Serving it with the ring still on is so gauche

seriously I'm just gonna be sucking toes in the dark one by one and bang suddenly a chunk of cheap "silver" in my mouth

disgusting

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Gripweed posted:

My chickens would love the poo poo out of that loaf.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

ToxicSlurpee posted:

The irony is that anti-drug campaigns like that mostly backfired. There was a lot of "if you so much as look at a drug you'll get addicted and die instantly and it will hurt really badly." Then people, being people, would try weed or something and be like "well this isn't so bad, most people who smoke weed aren't dying addicts living in the gutter, and I didn't get addicted at all. What's the big deal?" While hard drugs can demolish your life it turns out that most people can in fact dabble in drugs a bit on party weekends and not have their lives burn down. The goal was to get people to quit using drugs complete but it's like...have you met people?

The problem is that when it turned out that a lot of what you were told by those anti-drug campaigns were lies or exaggeration people would think that even the hard drugs were probably not all that bad and go into the territory of something like heroin. That's where a big problem comes in; even people I knew who were hardcore partiers that lived mostly normally during the week but then drugged themselves out of their minds all weekend every weekend wouldn't go anywhere near heroin.

my nigga, have you tried LSD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

MrUnderbridge posted:

My chickens would love the poo poo out of that loaf.

Please show me the chickens.