Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
"Subjects include not only the constant, often sexist attacks they level at even center-right personalities, but also their belief that everyone is owed a life of leisure, because reasons. "

These loving guys, they want people to have good lives!! Let's loving kill them!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

THS
Sep 15, 2017

ahahahhah i cant believe i just woke up to this

WHAT ThE gently caress

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

don't worry, I'm sure Putin will admit to inventing pedophillia and capitalism soon after Muller-san goes super-Normsian.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

does anyone have the hillary jail bars gif handy

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Well there goes the neighborhood

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Trump is going to publicly pin this on the Clintons and the prosecution is going to push him over the top to win in 2020

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

felix's attempted metal gear marathon was a shameful embarrassment for many reasons including erasure of metal gear 1 and 2 on the NES, the only proper starting point for a true metal gear marathon :colbert:

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

He should have started with Penguin Adventure for the MsX.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I am sitting in my local pizzeria waiting on my pizza. I called it in 35 minutes ago, but their computer hosed up and didn't print the ticket. Bill Clinton is behind this.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/joesestak/status/1160316253908742147?s=21

THS
Sep 15, 2017

every morning before i go sit at my desk and hook up my joystick to the drone program i salute the muslim im about to murder

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
The best part of that video is the spooky COMPLIANCE and SILENCE headings next to the clip of Matt blackout drunk on Twitch.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
So I don’t get it. I’m supposed to think this dork who is extolling the virtues of capitalism and a hard day’s work in this video is cool? Is it because of his hip haircut, glasses, and clothes as a millennial I’m supposed to give a poo poo what he thinks?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Dr.Radical posted:

So I don’t get it. I’m supposed to think this dork who is extolling the virtues of capitalism and a hard day’s work in this video is cool? Is it because of his hip haircut, glasses, and clothes as a millennial I’m supposed to give a poo poo what he thinks?

He has some good ideas idk

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

The pilot literally never salutes a mechanic Jesus Christ

red19fire
May 26, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

losing my goddamn mind down the conspiracy hole because the actual real world is 100% run by people too stupid and arrogant to actually hide their conspiracies. gently caress it, it's all true, aliens, reptiles, whatever, it's all fuckin wildin out.

Hello, fellow Epstein Brain haver. I too am losing my mind. It's exactly like the Dutreaux affair Matt talks about on True Anon/Ep Files podcast's first episode. The investigators are going to wash their hands, declare there's no reason to read any of Epstein's notebooks or tapes or archives anymore, and call the case closed.

It's going to just be us, screaming into the ether that 2 of the 5 living presidents have both been on a private jet to an island full of secret tunnels for ritualistic child abuse and that the sitting president has been accused in sworn testimony to have raped a child alongside Epstein. And we will be involuntarily committed. Or murdered by Hillary Clinton.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Halloween Jack posted:

I am sitting in my local pizzeria waiting on my pizza. I called it in 35 minutes ago, but their computer hosed up and didn't print the ticket. Bill Clinton is behind this.

I was very disappointed to learn about the cheese pizza 4chan codewords, as I prefer cheese pizza and now I feel weird about ordering them.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

T-man posted:

I was very disappointed to learn about the cheese pizza 4chan codewords, as I prefer cheese pizza and now I feel weird about ordering them.

try "plain pizza." it's only a code word for "piss pig" which is not illegal.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

red19fire posted:

Hello, fellow Epstein Brain haver. I too am losing my mind. It's exactly like the Dutreaux affair Matt talks about on True Anon/Ep Files podcast's first episode. The investigators are going to wash their hands, declare there's no reason to read any of Epstein's notebooks or tapes or archives anymore, and call the case closed.

It's going to just be us, screaming into the ether that 2 of the 5 living presidents have both been on a private jet to an island full of secret tunnels for ritualistic child abuse and that the sitting president has been accused in sworn testimony to have raped a child alongside Epstein. And we will be involuntarily committed. Or murdered by Hillary Clinton.

I'm lookin forward to my fuckin idiot grandkid talking about how I'm losing it because I keep saying 'we all knew the presidents were pedos, but we didn't do anything'

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Sally Hemings was 14

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I meant to add True Anon/Ep Files to my podcast, but the feed wasn't up at the time so I forgot. Brace has the manic energy of a Nick Mullen on an 8-ball and it rules.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

rapeface posted:

I meant to add True Anon/Ep Files to my podcast, but the feed wasn't up at the time so I forgot. Brace has the manic energy of a Nick Mullen on an 8-ball and it rules.

I think I've listened to all Epstein-related Cum Town/Chapo/Grubstalkers/TrueAnon content 5 times over within the last few weeks and Brace is probably my favorite commentator for this insanity

LordNagash
Dec 29, 2012
Just lol at anyone that doesn't believe that at the least the guards and prison management were bribed to look the other way so he could off himself. At LEAST.

Like genuinely if you think there is no.conspiracy in this at all you're a moron.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Nick Mullen got put in Twitter Jail for epsteinposting. They're trying to suppress the truth, folks

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Sulphagnist posted:

Nick Mullen got put in Twitter Jail for epsteinposting. They're trying to suppress the truth, folks

There's no way in hell that Jack hasn't been to the island.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

uber_stoat posted:

try "plain pizza." it's only a code word for "piss pig" which is not illegal.
I got eggplant and anchovies. What kind of child is that?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Halloween Jack posted:

I got eggplant and anchovies. What kind of child is that?

greek, which is actually technically bestiality, you sick gently caress

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

watching the chapo live debate show, and the debate is so bad matt and virgil are stuck arguing about whether recent simpsons seasons are decent

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i'm of the mind that the people that say everything after 9 is poo poo are dumb nerds (there are still good episodes at least for a few seasons after that) but even i haven't watched a new episode in a decade and i was a goddamn fiend for the show back in the day.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Uranium posted:

watching the chapo live debate show, and the debate is so bad matt and virgil are stuck arguing about whether recent simpsons seasons are decent

I got so upset about this that I started to cry, because I'm a patriot

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/vgatwtoe/status/1160491139113164805

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Sulphagnist posted:

Update: he got suspended for threatening to kill someone who is already dead

Is Twitter letting us know he's actually alive or is the algorithm just garbage? You decide!

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
in this post-Mullen world, his best friend in The Resistance is shook. Just posted and deleted this tweet

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
They unlocked the old Epstein episode with the TrueAnon folks

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1160060940412444672

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lmao this riff about trump loving commercials.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Groovelord Neato posted:

lmao this riff about trump loving commercials.

Chuck E. Cheese's last album was a FLOP! No one wants to listen, Charles! Go home, sweetie. Buh-bye! Very nasty!

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

i am the bird posted:

Chuck E. Cheese's last album was a FLOP! No one wants to listen, Charles! Go home, sweetie. Buh-bye! Very nasty!

Felt good to laugh out loud while listening to that bit in public

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i am the bird posted: