Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

It doesn’t even have to be a billionaire cabal these fellas are snakes who would out each other for personal benefit wot I mean is it only takes 1 to do the prison hit and save zher own skin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

another one of these, very cool

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1160616868228608003

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Civilized Fishbot posted:

sincere question: am i an idiot if i believe that epstein actually hung himself. I don't think anyone else came in to kill him, i think it was 100% predictable that he would try to kill himself given the chance. the conspiracy is how he was given the opportunity - allowing someone in that situation to kill themselves is the same as sending someone to kill them. so there's still a cabal and conspiracy here but i think an assassin is unnecessary. is that dumb

basically I think "who made sure epstein was allowed to die" and "who killed epstein" are equivalent in any meaningful sense

the motivations for epstein to kill himself are fairly clear. but like you said, even if it was a suicide, then the question of how he was allowed to pull it off still deserves investigation, and points to something conspiracy-like.

your take isn't dumb.

i think something that can be said with certainty is that one should assign your take and the 'epstein was killed' takes with a non-0% probability of having occured

. but just the fact that there are so many of these plausible explanations, and there's so much suspicion about any possibility of sorting between them, is in and of itself a huge problem imo.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/457048-epstein-victims-plan-to-sue-his-estate-lawyers

Lisa Bloom is representing 2 Epstein accusers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Bloom

Lisa Bloom represented Trump victims during the 2016 election

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/31/us/politics/sexual-harassment-politics-partisanship.html

Ms. Allred’s daughter, the lawyer Lisa Bloom, seized on the political potency of sexual harassment charges against Mr. Trump not long after he clinched the Republican presidential nomination. She said she reached out to a pro-Clinton “super PAC” — though she declined to identify which one — for money to help her vet a sexual misconduct claim against Mr. Trump.

That case collapsed one week before Election Day, but as a result of the attention it generated, several donors reached out to Ms. Bloom “asking how they could help,” she said. She told them that she was working with “a few other women” who might “find the courage to speak out” against Mr. Trump if the donors would provide funds for security, relocation and possibly a “safe house.”

Ms. Bloom would not identify the donors. But two Democrats familiar with the arrangements said a nonprofit group founded by Mr. Brock, American Bridge 21st Century Foundation, gave $200,000, while the fashion entrepreneur Susie Tompkins Buell, a major donor to Mr. Brock’s suite of groups, gave $500,000 to Ms. Bloom’s firm for the last-ditch effort.

Connection to David Brock and Susie Tompkins Buell who are both close to the Clintons.

At least Les Wexner isn't connected to the clothing companies Susie Tompkins Buell is.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

twoday posted:

I googled something and this came up

http://www.jeffreyepstein.org/Jeffrey_Epstein.html

Is this real? :psypop:

yes. well, it's been cited by mainstream journalists lol

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

unreal

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

What the gently caress!?!

Everyone just stay home tomorrow. Work is cancelled until we figure this out

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gotta stay logged on reading at least 69 posts a minute or else my Epstein brain will explode

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

he literally is a conspiracy the motherfucker was at the center of an international human trafficking ring poo poo victim testimony implicates tons of powerful people this is the perfect place for a loving conspiracy theory loving hell

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

VR Native American posted:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/457048-epstein-victims-plan-to-sue-his-estate-lawyers

Lisa Bloom is representing 2 Epstein accusers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Bloom

Lisa Bloom represented Trump victims during the 2016 election

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/31/us/politics/sexual-harassment-politics-partisanship.html

Ms. Allred’s daughter, the lawyer Lisa Bloom, seized on the political potency of sexual harassment charges against Mr. Trump not long after he clinched the Republican presidential nomination. She said she reached out to a pro-Clinton “super PAC” — though she declined to identify which one — for money to help her vet a sexual misconduct claim against Mr. Trump.

That case collapsed one week before Election Day, but as a result of the attention it generated, several donors reached out to Ms. Bloom “asking how they could help,” she said. She told them that she was working with “a few other women” who might “find the courage to speak out” against Mr. Trump if the donors would provide funds for security, relocation and possibly a “safe house.”

Ms. Bloom would not identify the donors. But two Democrats familiar with the arrangements said a nonprofit group founded by Mr. Brock, American Bridge 21st Century Foundation, gave $200,000, while the fashion entrepreneur Susie Tompkins Buell, a major donor to Mr. Brock’s suite of groups, gave $500,000 to Ms. Bloom’s firm for the last-ditch effort.

Connection to David Brock and Susie Tompkins Buell who are both close to the Clintons.

At least Les Wexner isn't connected to the clothing companies Susie Tompkins Buell is.

why hasn't avenatti signed up to represent one of epstein's victims? :thunkher:

also i might be having cerebral edema but im certain Lisa Bloom represented Kavanaugh's victims

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
looks like this michael baden guy was also involved in princess diana's autopsy.

and he wrote two books...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/199236.Unnatural_Death

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/313154.Dead_Reckoning

edit: the above books are non-fiction. he wrote two 'thrillers' with a co-author who appears to be his wife, Linda Kenney Baden

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/61585.Remains_Silent

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5242784-skeleton-justice

Finicums Wake has issued a correction as of 03:48 on Aug 12, 2019

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

TeenageArchipelago posted:

he literally is a conspiracy the motherfucker was at the center of an international human trafficking ring poo poo victim testimony implicates tons of powerful people this is the perfect place for a loving conspiracy theory loving hell

A year ago all these publications were telling us to "believe women" before their backlash against MeToo, and now all the Jane Doe and Giuffre testimonies are just sitting unreported or commented on.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Finicums Wake posted:

looks like this michael baden guy was also involved in princess diana's autopsy.

hahahaha that rules

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Washington Post is usually transparently carrying water for its ultra-wealthy psychopath owner when it comes to bad faith attacks on Bernie or whatever but

lol

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
baden also did the autopsy of Michael Brown fwiw

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

paul_soccer10 posted:

baden also did the autopsy of Michael Brown fwiw

gently caress

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

so I guess bezos is in bed with a rival pedo-ring

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also chokwe lumumba :catstare:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what the gently caress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

drat, turns out Epstein going down is just amazon muscling into new territory as per usual

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
the AMAZON Washington Post

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
googling "dr. michael baden" "princess diana" immediately turns up an article from 2013 linking princess diana's death to the fact that she uncovered a pedophile ring. the article wasn't published by a credible source, and baden's name only comes up from someone leaving a comment in the quotes, but lmao this is not helping my brain

edit: overall it seems like baden's just a famous guy who has been involved in a lot of high profile cases, many of which people have disagreements over, and some of which are involved in conspiracy theories. so, it's not entirely surprising that a cursory look into him turns up conspiracy theory-related material. nonetheless, i'm gonna try to get my hands on his books lol

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

https://m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/power-elite/2013/2442970.html

lmao

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

I mean she died in '97 does anyone know about the timeline for Andrew being involved in all of this? anyway, going with her actually being involved in the dutreau affair, and the epstein revelation came as a complete shock to her!

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

that's the link i turned up, but I didn't link it because there's no real reason to take it seriously. i guess the fact that one immediately alights upon this poo poo while trying to figure out basic info about the actors involved in the epstein case could be considered proof that the world we inhabit is much closer to the world of conspiracy theorists than i'd like to believe.

edit: the most rooted-in-truth claim in that article is about the surveillance of diana by intelligence agencies (mainly because they mention PRISM, which has been confirmed to exist). someone go file a FOIA request if you want to see if that particular rabbit hole leads anywhere

Finicums Wake has issued a correction as of 04:09 on Aug 12, 2019

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
So I finally got around to watching all of True Detective season 1 today.

No reason, I just felt like it was the right time.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Rated PG-34 posted:

so I guess bezos is in bed with a rival pedo-ring

I mean yeah sure why not

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Epstein's autopsy will be dragged on until Nov. 1, 2020 when we'll find out Hillary Clinton did it.

hobotrashcanfires
Jul 24, 2013

Finicums Wake posted:

someone go file a FOIA request if you want to see if that particular rabbit hole leads anywhere

Wow reporting this post. Don't tell people to commit suicide.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
diana knew

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I didn’t kill Jeff Epstein and if anyone says I did I’ll sue them for slander

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al! posted:

diana knew

*holding red string peering at dodi fayed's family tree* my god...

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Mercrom posted:

The powerful are the only ones who are innocent until definitely proven guilty so I don't think much is going to come out of this now unless there is videotape of him being strangled or something. I don't think murder is likely. It's more likely the cops were suggested to not offer Epstein any kind of deal and instead promise him life in rape prison and to then take him off suicide watch. Since cops are dumb as hell it's impossible to prove it was foul play instead of sheer incompetence.

yeah having him murdered has too many points of failure compared to just making it very clear to a man used to a life of luxury and debauchery that he will spend the rest of his life getting rear end raped

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
for the murder plot all they'd have to do is just pay a guard to look the other way as another inmate was paid to kill him. cops and prisons have a lot of practice sweeping that kind of thing under the rug already.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

*holding red string peering at dodi fayed's family tree* my god...

isnt QEII a direct descendent of the prophet pbuh

edit: 43rd great granddaughter

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 04:46 on Aug 12, 2019

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

paul_soccer10 posted:

lmao i hadnt heard abotu any of this

https://www.salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

what the fuuuuuuuuck

Is this saying Isreal knew about 9/11 and let it happen? Lol

:brainworms:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Mr Hootington posted:

the CIA knew about 9/11 and let it happen

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Goddamn this is stupid

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

gradenko_2000 posted:

the CIA knew about 9/11 and let it happen

Well yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Well there's two possibilities that come to mind. They were surveilling them or they were supervising them. Seems odd that they would use NOCs to do the former.