Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it's bullshit they took away his titles because all but one dude were also doping lmao france.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I like archillect most of the time, someone pointed out that they tweet kind of fashy imagery but I don't think it's their specific MO, it just intersects with their theme of sleek, black brutalism

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Intercontinental Ballistic Hot Dogs

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

FabioClone posted:

Worst ways to die (an incomplete list) :

1) trump
2) that disease that turns your skin to rock
3) nuke
4) starring in the piss tape

wh-wh-what a.... what a revoltin' developm- *turns to a statue*

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

ArmZ posted:

it's bullshit they took away his titles because all but one dude were also doping lmao france.

yeh but he was basically ringleader of the corruption on his team, so I can see it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ArmZ posted:

It was like loving Thomas Crown how he did it, and he never got caught until he physically admitted it, he should have gotten extra medals

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the only bad thing lance did was making trek drop lemond because Greg calculated Lance's average watts on a common route and they weren't humanly possible unless you were a doper

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

It was like loving Thomas Crown how he did it, and he never got caught until he physically admitted it, he should have gotten extra medals

yes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Inspector Hound posted:

in America, everything is legal until you get caught. Everything.

our ruling class clearly demonstrate that laws aren't real and are to protect special interests only.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

SardonicTyrant posted:

Intercontinental Ballistic Hot Dogs

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

in America, everything is legal until you get caught. Everything.

our ruling class clearly demonstrate that laws aren't real and are to protect special interests only.

if you aren't cheating you aren't trying hard enough

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
traded in my Live Strong bracelet for a Die Strong bracelet and my outlook has been much better about everything 1000%

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Addamere posted:

whats your favourite dinosaur

chicken

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

No, no, wait. poo poo. Shut up

Intercontinental Ballistic Trump Tweets

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ArmZ posted:

if you aren't cheating you aren't trying hard enough

:yooge: not paying taxes makes me smart

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

ArmZ posted:

Tour d France winners in the oughts: some randos who happened to also be biking on the route around the time the doped up pros were

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol Chapo getting red pilled

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
Cool I accidentally found the anti-Bernie subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/Enough_Sanders_Spam/comments/co7wec/marcus_h_johnson_i_think_a_few_candidates_made_a/

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Addamere posted:

enigmosaurus

looks like a wild turkey w oversized garden rakes for hands, enlarged to the pt you could throw a saddle on its back and comfortably ride it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Addamere posted:

lickalotapuss

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thats a good one, also tasty

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
my favorite dinosaur is the lockherup-asaurus

it lived 69 million years ago during the clinton-benghazi period

it was known for murdering any creature that got in its way.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if you could find a saddlery offering such in appropriate size, i mean

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1160872305632972802?s=20

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

hahahah

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Squizzle posted:

enigmosaurus

looks like a wild turkey w oversized garden rakes for hands, enlarged to the pt you could throw a saddle on its back and comfortably ride it

That whole class of dinosaurs is so bizarre, they must have filled the same niche as giant sloths way later

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1160880112897675265?s=20
Very cool

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cheating at sports is especially bad because sports are so pointless

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Good morning

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

punchymcpunch posted:

wh-wh-what a.... what a revoltin' developm- *turns to a statue*

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Guest appearance by a buck-toothed Roger Stone.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1160883421557792769?s=20

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Y'all wonder why the Senate's full of chud asshats

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

shoulda pulled off up the trail and thrown a stick in his spokes

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Inspector Hound posted:

I like archillect most of the time, someone pointed out that they tweet kind of fashy imagery but I don't think it's their specific MO, it just intersects with their theme of sleek, black brutalism

They post a lot of guns and "cool" looking fashy clothes stuff but I don't think they're baddies

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1160878615355121664?s=20

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

you hate to see it folks

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Mustached Demon posted:

Y'all wonder why the Senate's full of chud asshats

Obviously someone should go civilize the chudlands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

remember that movie where kevin kostner built a baseball field so that the ghosts of eight dead baseball cheats could end their eternal torment in the haunted cornfields of iowa even tho they didnt play in iowa and i guess its possible that one or two of em were from iowa but id be very surprised if they were all from iowa and then kevin kostners daughter was choking to death on a hotdog and her uncle (the guy from thirtysomething) wanted to get an ambulance but kevin kostner said no, no, the baseball ghosts will help her. and youre like yeah obviouslt they will, gently caress YOU yuppie uncle. but when you think about it thats loving ludicrous

anyway my pitch is that, but the ghosts of lance armstrongs cycling team