Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

teen witch posted:

I’m sorry but literally call CPS on this man?????? How has this not crossed her mind????? He is a terrible loving father what the gently caress.

so she calls CPS, and they show up, and they agree that this guy is dangerous to a kid and not a fit parent, so they... take away OP’s son?! Have you thought this through?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
Jesus lady, why even loving ask if you're just going to contradict everyone and tell them they're also wrong?

The answer is narcissism

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

But is your wife the mother? The lack of answer makes me think yes.

So what? The point is that they wanted a child that was theirs, otherwise they would have just adopted. I don't think anyone here is in a position to pass judgement on anyone in the story except the people that hosed everything up. Why would you call the disappointed couple who can't have their own child naturally assholes??

The baby can be placed for adoption and they should be offered another surrogacy at the expense of the company that hosed it all up.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

empty sea posted:

I still remember once mentioning to my co-workers that if my ex wanted oral but he was too overgrown atm, I would just simply ask him to trim it before we got started and he did so without complaining and they were amazed. Eventually he just started keeping it trimmed on his own because it was easier and I was happy to say yes to his requests.

Like, gently caress that poo poo. I keep my parts neatly trimmed and clean and you expect me to ask for anything less from my boyfriend? He was also uncut and I never had a moment of grossness from that because he washed his dick.

A friend of mine used to confide in me that her bf's dick made her gag from the smell and I relentlessly shamed her until she had him showering before a bj and repeat showering if he was still gross.

Like, how difficult is it to expect basic hygiene? I seriously can't understand it. Women, get your poo poo together. I can't be the only one out there smelling dicks and telling a dude to hit the shower before he hits it, no compromises.

There was a post a while back where some woman wanted advice because her husband LITERALLY LEFT poo poo ON THE BATHROOM COUNTER and she wanted to know how to talk to him about it without ~embarrassing~ him. It's just... drat, feminism hasn't gone near far enough if women feel they still have to pussyfoot around literal poo poo and repulsive cheesedick.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

empty sea posted:

I still remember once mentioning to my co-workers that if my ex wanted oral but he was too overgrown atm, I would just simply ask him to trim it before we got started and he did so without complaining and they were amazed. Eventually he just started keeping it trimmed on his own because it was easier and I was happy to say yes to his requests.

Like, gently caress that poo poo. I keep my parts neatly trimmed and clean and you expect me to ask for anything less from my boyfriend? He was also uncut and I never had a moment of grossness from that because he washed his dick.

A friend of mine used to confide in me that her bf's dick made her gag from the smell and I relentlessly shamed her until she had him showering before a bj and repeat showering if he was still gross.

Like, how difficult is it to expect basic hygiene? I seriously can't understand it. Women, get your poo poo together. I can't be the only one out there smelling dicks and telling a dude to hit the shower before he hits it, no compromises.

Why do women keep dating these men? If I had a girlfriend who couldn't handle basic hygiene I'd sure as poo poo be out the door rather than trying to become her parent.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
because society has indoctrinated women into being desperate to keep a man before she is 25 or she is ruined for ever. and that she can change him. and that abuse is love.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Tashilicious posted:

because society has indoctrinated women into being desperate to keep a man before she is 25 or she is ruined for ever. and that she can change him. and that abuse is love.

lol okay

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really should look at rap sheets

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Society would be so much better off if men were put into chastity belts once they hit puberty and had to pass a rigorous test on conduct and care before they were given free access to their junk.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Dazerbeams posted:

Society would be so much better off if men were put into chastity belts once they hit puberty and had to pass a rigorous test on conduct and care before they were given free access to their junk.

Or just date them because society tells you to mannnn

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Dazerbeams posted:

Forced celibacy is literally a Proud Boy indocrination tactic

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for telling my sister she needs to lower her standards

quote:

So my sister is 22 and has never been in a relationship. I'll be honest she's unattractive overweight and has no personality whatsoever. Despite all that she has a huge ego. She whines about being unable to find a relationship even tought there were men interested but she rejected them because her standards are too high she expects someone that will take care of their looks (she doesn't) someone who will focus on her and her only. Yesterday I snapped in the middle of her rant about how all men are the same and said to her that she isn't a great catch and should either take care of herself more and better herself or lower her standards because everyone around her is tired of her bitching, she stayed quiet and we didn't talk since.

New Coke
Nov 28, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

lmao of course it is

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Yeah but like, those guys are being rewarded for heinous poo poo. My plan would reinforce being decent human beings. Stop trying to ruin this for me.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Is it? Or is celibacy something that is forced on these people by the whole of society saying "Not touching that with someone else's dick on the end of a ten foot pole," so the Proud Boys claim they wanted to be celibate anyway?

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

so she calls CPS, and they show up, and they agree that this guy is dangerous to a kid and not a fit parent, so they... take away OP’s son?! Have you thought this through?

I mean that sounds good to me? She's letting this poo poo happen

Edit:

quote:

I never said it wasn’t wrong, I know it is. What was I supposed to do? Shoot my husband? I don’t have a magic wand to wave and change him. I’m a good mother everything I do is for my son so please don’t say I’m not cuz you just don’t understand.

Araenna fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Aug 12, 2019

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Sunswipe posted:

Is it? Or is celibacy something that is forced on these people by the whole of society saying "Not touching that with someone else's dick on the end of a ten foot pole," so the Proud Boys claim they wanted to be celibate anyway?
Did tou miss the stories about women gagging while scraping dick cheese off their lips?

Also, the dad giving a 6 year old a shot is the worst and absolutely an alcoholic.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

teen witch posted:

Count the warning signs everyone!

The comments, Duke, the comments

Ladies and gentlemen, the generation who hosed up the planet.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

welcome to hell posted:

My (26M) girlfriend (22F) thinks one of my roommates (29F) is trying to make my GF think that we have sex and I can kind of see her point
Please move out in a huff to a place that will be 3-4 times what you pay now. Maybe also consider moving into your idiot girlfriend's place as well so she can drive you crazy with her unchecked idiocy.

teen witch posted:

Count the warning signs everyone!

My favorite part

A Huge Gaping oval office posted:

And it will quickly be overlooked and I get to make my statement in a quiet and dignified manner and maybe even subtly nudge her in the direction of allowing her kids a normal childhood than that would be a good thing.
IT'S NOT ABOUT *YOU*, KAREN

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Sunswipe posted:

It's literally telling them they cannot orgasm outside the presence of a woman

Dazerbeams posted:

Yeah but like, those guys are being rewarded for heinous poo poo. My plan would reinforce being decent human beings. Stop trying to ruin this for me.

They would almost certainly literally start killing people, if only for a pair of bolt cutters.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

Power Khan posted:

My husband is giving me the silent treatment because I got mad at him for giving our 6 year old son alcohol

My (f 27) husband (29) loves our son but is irresponsible as gently caress with him sometimes. He taught him how to “punch”, how to roll a blunt, and my son is constantly getting bruises and cuts from them playing sports. I usually don’t say anything to my husband because I know it’s not really doing harm but tonight he just took it too far. My husband’s friends were over, I was in our bedroom but when I came into the living room my husband was holding my son and giving him a literal shot. I asked my husband what he was giving him that for and my husband said “relax it’s just a little”. I couldn’t argue with him in front of his friends so I had to wait hours to say anything else to him. But my son ended up throwing up and my husband just laughed. So just a couple minutes ago, I told my husband “you know that can hurt him” and he said “you let him have communion” I told him “that’s different that’s a tiny drop of wine not a shot of whiskey”. My husband rolled his eyes and told me to loosen up. I told him to stop being such a idiot, he got angry and told me not to talk to him like this. He said “you’re my wife not my mother so gently caress off”. I just walked away from him before he had a chance to start fighting with me, he’s horrible when he’s angry. But now he’s giving me the silent treatment. He won’t look at me, speak to me, or acknowledge me at all in anyway. I don’t know what to do. And I don’t think I was out of line. I think he’s being ridiculous.

He gave his son enough alcohol to make him throw up? Holy poo poo lady leave this shitbag and get full custody before your son dies of alcohol poisoning or CPS takes your kid.

Araenna posted:

I mean that sounds good to me? She's letting this poo poo happen

Edit:

Haha yeah she's a wonderful mom except when she doesn't do anything when her husband gives her kid alcohol. Future estranged parent forum poster.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

They would almost certainly literally start killing people, if only for a pair of bolt cutters.

Then maybe we don't need men at all.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Found out today that my husband has a family mausoleum that only permits blood relatives to be buried there. I won't be allowed to be buried next to him

I'm hopefully 30 or 40 years away from dying but I just found out about this. It's a family mausoleum with the earliest burial being in the 1300s. It's only blood relatives permitted and he is the beneficiary of a trust that says he has to be buried there and nowhere else. I know i'll be dead so it doesn't really matter but i'm kind of sad about not being buried next to him... is this a childish thing to be sad about?

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Mildly interesting things in that thread

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Power Khan posted:

Found out today that my husband has a family mausoleum that only permits blood relatives to be buried there. I won't be allowed to be buried next to him

I'm hopefully 30 or 40 years away from dying but I just found out about this. It's a family mausoleum with the earliest burial being in the 1300s. It's only blood relatives permitted and he is the beneficiary of a trust that says he has to be buried there and nowhere else. I know i'll be dead so it doesn't really matter but i'm kind of sad about not being buried next to him... is this a childish thing to be sad about?
Not a lawyer, but going to go ahead and say that's not gonna stand up in court. Besides, gently caress mausoleums and cemetaries. We don't need space being taken up by the dead.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I don't understand how that trust is supposed to work either. You spend the trust money all your life and then after you die it's discovered that you willed your body to be buried not in the mausoleum and...what? You're already dead. Does the trust seize your estate for breach of contract? Do they cut your descendants out of the remaining trust? Dig up your body and beat it up?

I mean with a mausoleum dating back to the 1300s this guy has to be minor european nobility or something and that definitely sounds like the sort of legal structure that a family of inbred dukes and countesses would try to establish. But I don't see how it could possibly be enforceable

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
If you want to know where lovely men come from, they come from older lovely men infecting them with brain poison.
There's a lot more dad's/uncles/whatever like that "give my six year old a shot" man out there than we like to think, even if that exact red line isn't the one being crossed.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I used to go out for drives with my grandfather where he'd put me in his lap to steer and beep the horn while he'd work the pedals and drink, neither of us wearing seatbelts.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Grape posted:

There's a lot more dad's/uncles/whatever like that "give my six year old a shot" man out there than we like to think, even if that exact red line isn't the one being crossed.
Yeah, but that line is the one we're talking about. That's insanity and hopefully pretty uncommon amongst dads and uncles. Is your point that there are lots of lovely men out there? Duh.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Power Khan posted:

Have a child, kill the child before you die, have the child buried there first. Now you're a blood relative and can be buried there too. Bing bang so simple.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

Have a child, kill the child before you die, have the child buried there first. Now you're a blood relative and can be buried there too. Bing bang so simple.

risky to kill a direct heir as that gives you the tier three kinslayer malus, a heavy -25 dynast and -10 general opinion hit which is certainly to cause unrest across your realm if you have any landed dynasts

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Power Khan posted:

Doesn't marrying into a family usually make you a blood relative by most old systems? It feels weird they just leave out spouses like that...

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

AnoHito posted:

Doesn't marrying into a family usually make you a blood relative by most old systems? It feels weird they just leave out spouses like that...

His mortal spouse will be of no use to him when he and his kin rise from their mouldy biers and rule the world once more.

I mean, DUH!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'm guessing a Mcpoyle "pure bloodline" situation.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Aug 12, 2019

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Ghost Leviathan posted:

if they can't be trusted not to kill people they need to be put down

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Dazerbeams posted:

Would just make things WORSE

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

empty sea posted:

No one tell this person about the not-insignificant number of men and women both who are VERY into smelly dicks, it might make their head pop off

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Grape posted:

If you want to know where lovely men come from, they come from older lovely men infecting them with brain poison.

When I was a kid my dad would give me a drink of moonshine to amuse his friends. I can definitely imagine this happens and is waved off regularly.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

AnoHito posted:

I don't think you know what blood relative means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Power Khan posted:

My husband is giving me the silent treatment because I got mad at him for giving our 6 year old son alcohol
I couldn’t argue with him in front of his friends
I told my husband “you know that can hurt him” and he said “you let him have communion”
He said “you’re my wife not my mother so gently caress off”.
he’s horrible when he’s angry.

which Southern state are these folks located in?