Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gonzo McFee posted:

Finishing him off the the Superfly Splash

*Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bolea enters frame and points at Epstein. The financier looks terrified as Hogan begins to speak.

"Ya know brother, you're not the first Billionaire I've taken down in my life. I fought Ted Dibiase and Eric Bischoff, and Vince McMahon and let me tell ya, brother... you're no Vinny Mac. I hope you ate your vitamins and said your prayers because this is REAL hell in a cell! Whatcha gonna do... when the 24 inch pythons of Hulkamania suicide on you?!?"

He runs with all the speed his arthritic hip can provide and boots Epstein right in the upper torso, knocking him down. Then he delivers a leg drop to his neck. An audible snap is heard as Hogan goes for the pin*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

Has anyone listened to the premium episode of TrueAnon, and is it worth subscribing to?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Nothus posted:

Let's see how many people notice the joke.

The Twitter replies are an awful mix of people not seeing the joke and people seeing the joke and saying "aha your number neighbor isn't really bill Clinton"

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

eshock posted:

Has anyone listened to the premium episode of TrueAnon, and is it worth subscribing to?

I subbed yesterday and listened to it. Depends on how much patron-only content they end up producing but it was informative. It deals mostly with Jean Luc Brunel but was recorded before the news of Epstein's death broke.

Tbh my Epstein brain is very strong (for now at least) that it seems just as subscription-worthy as Chapo, Contrapoints, or whatever else I throw a few bucks per month at

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

eshock posted:

no but i believe it was part 1 of a review of the unsealed docs

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I was drinking some Sleepy Time Tea and reading this thread right before bed last night and had a dream where Hillary Clinton was in a Bane Mask, being injected with Adrenochrome while tossing Epstein around his cell before saying " When the only cheese pizza you can get is from Little Caesars, then you have my permission to die" and snapping his neck.

What level of Epstein Brain did I wake up with and am I going to be stuck like this for the rest of the day ?

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
It appears you traveled through space-time like the protagonist of "Dreams in the Witch-House" and were transported to the MCC on the morning of August 10th.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

ok the number neighbor thing is good now

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

cool dance moves posted:

Theres gotta be an young epstein in training right now. Someone's gotta supply the pedo ubermenschen of tomorrow. Maybe we should keep tabs on that person starting now

My brain's been stuck on the idea that maybe he agreed to kill himself in spite of wanting to live forever because they promised to clone him and try to raise the clone in exactly the same way he was, because that's the closest thing to immortality they can think of that's possible right now, and maybe the clone will live long enough to see the invention of real immortality tech.

And following that, of course the idea that they could successfully reproduce Epstein's personality is hubris, they'll probably end up with an angry rebellious kid who knows a bit too much. He might not even be a pedophile!

Anyway just had to get that out.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i mean if anything when you consider the tidal wave of bloodshed they've been responsible for for the better part of 500 years, the capitalist ruling class also being partial to sex slaves and paedophilia should be the least surprising thing about them.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Julio Cruz posted:

for someone who’s keen to bring up the precedent of the number of previous suicides in a certain prison as justification for your opinion you’re surprisingly eager to ignore the literally hundreds of paedophiles who’ve killed themselves rather than end up in jail

hmm maybe they were all killed by their wealthy client list too, makes u think

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

some soundcloud rapper is gonna adopt young epstein as his moniker

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

hard to read

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Hentai Jihadist posted:

so basically the queen muscling in and those photos of her with pedoprince(PP) are telling the media to shut the gently caress up. if they come after PP they're coming after Queen E.

gently caress her, she's like ten thousand years old and ready to die like five years ago

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

importing your dumb argument from a thread in DnD is really stupid

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Jose posted:

importing your dumb argument from a thread in DnD is really stupid

Im mad and hes dumb, fcuk you mod

But i'm done in D&D and will take your advice into consideration

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

reporting from the sewer to announce that some of this poo poo tastes bad

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
I'm mad AND dumb :(

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
if you're bored of Epstein brain give Dutroux Brain or Family Brain a go

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

quote:

Effects in Belgium
The Dutroux case is so infamous that more than a third of Belgians with the surname "Dutroux" applied to have their surname changed between 1996 and 1998.[51]

Deaths of potential witnesses
More than 20 potential witnesses of the case have died with no explanation.[52]

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

mastershakeman posted:

I think this one is pretty simple - epsteins lawyers hosed up on the original agreement and neither they nor he realized he could get arrested by a separate fed office. He had an agreement with "the government" but case law said this only meant the Florida office and for the first time in history a rich guy got trapped by ridiculous pro govt legalese
the cruel sting of double jeopardy to imprison a man twice for the same crimes, leading to him feeling he had no other option but to take his own life under inhumane and barbaric prison conditions and such travesty of justice, is yet another grim reminder of the criminal justice work and reform we still must undertake to improve the lot of all

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

don't worry if you crack and ping, there's a fix for that

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Jose posted:

if you're bored of Epstein brain give Dutroux Brain or Family Brain a go

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

this is like the part in lovecraft's stories/novels when the protagonist gets a glimpse of the real world and goes crazy
like, witnesses against the loving mafia have a higher chance of surviving than the ones in these kinds of cases

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

and another! weird how none of these outlets are publishing articles saying "hey, this IS kind of fishy"!

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1160989504666308608

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
i don't like being gaslit.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

also, some news....

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1161005041047822336

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
It was cerberus

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

and another! weird how none of these outlets are publishing articles saying "hey, this IS kind of fishy"!

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1160989504666308608

i was joking before but this actually does look like a coordinated disinformation/white noise op now

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

i don't like being gaslit.

I love it, or so I am told

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
epstein was already convicted of a crime though :thunk:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

gh0stpinballa posted:

i was joking before but this actually does look like a coordinated disinformation/white noise op now

We just call it "the news" for short

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Scrubbing the evidence.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Nothus posted:

Scrubbing the evidence.

liquidating survivors

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

lol the fuckin cleanup crew

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

was this actually pedo stuff, or just male hookers

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Nothus posted:

Scrubbing the evidence.
Having removed all evidence of which billionaires/celebrities aren't pedophiles, or at least not cool enough to party with Epstein, we now have to fall back to assuming they all are.

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
i like how in the FBI's statement on conspiracy theories as foments of domestic terrorism, they do more to acknowledge that the conspiracies being unraveled are REAL CONSPIRACIES BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS than these loving outlets are

different three letter agencies must have differing levels of insulation from and loyalty to the pedo cabal, but these media people 100% have clear marching orders

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

*turns gaslight knob to 11*

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-part-larger-suicide-problem/595918/

quote:

Until the end, their lives were different in countless ways. Jeffrey Epstein, 66, a wealthy white financier with many powerful friends and clients, was a previously convicted sex offender who was facing a new indictment on sex-trafficking charges when he died by suicide early yesterday in the federal Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) in New York City.

Sandra Bland, a 28-year-old African American woman, was driving to a new job in Texas in July 2015 when a state trooper pulled her over for failing to signal a lane change. Incredibly, the trooper transported Bland to the Waller County jail. Three days later, a jail officer found her hanging from a plastic garbage-can liner tied to a post in her cell. She had not been seen by any jail staff for more than 90 minutes.

https://newrepublic.com/article/154729/completely-predictable-death-jeffrey-epstein

quote:

Inmate suicides are an epidemic corrections officials won’t talk about. The deaths transcend race and geography. They occur, as we saw with Epstein, in federal jails in big cities and they occur in lonely rural prisons. They occur where a pretrial detainee has been jailed just days earlier, as was the case with Sandra Bland in Texas, and they occur where a convicted prisoner has been left to languish for months or years in solitary confinement.

https://www.motherjones.com/crime-justice/2019/08/reports-guards-werent-properly-monitoring-epstein-before-his-death/

quote:

Epstein may have been be vastly more famous than Bland, Jimenez, and Coestly, but the circumstances of his death, as reported by the Times and Reuters, seem to fit the same pattern: a known suicide risk, carelessness by guards, and a lapse in detention practices.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati.../?noredirect=on

quote:

Suicide is the most common cause of death in jails, where 50 of every 100,000 inmates died by suicide in 2014 — a rate 3.5 times that of the general population, the Associated Press reported. High rates of addicted and mentally ill people behind bars are believed to contribute to the problem, as well as possible poor treatment of inmates and the stress of being incarcerated.

Among the most high-profile inmate suicides in recent years is the death of Sandra Bland, a Texas woman whom police say they pulled over in July 2015 because she failed to signal while she changed lanes. Authorities said Bland, 28, hanged herself within three days of being arrested on a charge of assaulting an officer.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-jail-suicides-common-20190811-qnpwkcevxjentf4y3vi47iiqfy-story.html

quote:

Accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s suicide reflected a sad fact about America’s justice system: suicide is the number one cause of death among jail inmates.

An average of two deaths occur every day in American jails, according to a 2016 HuffPost Highline investigation into 811 jail deaths in the year following Sandra Bland’s death in a Texas county jail. The probe found a third of the deaths in jails are attributable to suicide.

(some of these articles are copy pasted and published widely in other papers)

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

lmao if there's a talking point memo that says to mention sandra bland's "suicide" when talking about epstein

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
why would a billionaire be worried about seeing serious jail time? it just makes no sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

comedyblissoption posted:

lmao if there's a talking point memo that says to mention sandra bland's "suicide" when talking about epstein