Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Stairmaster posted:

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1160698485248630784

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

gently caress off. :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

remember when musk reflexively called the guy who saved the thai kids in the cave a pedo?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

it's gonna turn out epstein was the one making those suspicious put option trades in the weeks leading up to 9/11 isn't it

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

why would a billionaire be worried about seeing serious jail time? it just makes no sense

epstein was going down for sure, someone needed to eat the bullet on this one and he had basically no allies left

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

gh0stpinballa posted:

it's gonna turn out epstein was the one making those suspicious put option trades in the weeks leading up to 9/11 isn't it

:haw:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

bahahaha holy poo poo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I've never been conspiracy minded at all but COME ON

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

twoday posted:

https://twitter.com/JohnDoe78359022/status/1161040512327061512?s=20

https://twitter.com/JohnDoe78359022/status/1161041754520543236?s=20

Steve Bannon?? From the Biosphere?? whoah no way can’t image him getting caught up with a guy like Epstein

Please no more

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jenny Agutter posted:

jeffry epstein fatally practiced the five point palm exploding heart technique on himself. there is no known defense for this devastating tactic

Lmao

What if it was a revenge killing, like a child bride a la kill bill

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

ArmZ posted:

I've never been conspiracy minded at all but COME ON

at this point, believing he actually suicided is the real conspiracy

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

babypolis posted:

epstein was going down for sure, someone needed to eat the bullet on this one and he had basically no allies left

was he really? i mean i hadnt been following the actual case too much but this is a guy who got weekend work release for his first pedophile conviction. if i believed i was an untouchable billionaire sitting in jail for whatever i'd definitely wait and see what the chudge said first before offing myself.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

Lmao

What if it was a revenge killing, like a child bride a la kill bill

why didn’t she kill bill then

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
man my brain is all over the place. i want to take a break from reading but i can't

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rated PG-34 posted:

why didn’t she kill bill then

well, we dont actually know that carradine died the way they said

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Epstein got his start teaching physics at Dalton despite the fact that he'd dropped out of university twice and was only twenty.
The headmaster who hired him was William Barr's dad. I can't.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

google 9/11 put options. google chicago exchange united airlines. google jeffrey epstein's investment and finance friends located in chicago. gently caress it, everything is true, im fully gone now idgaf. come at me CIA. google how there's still 5million in profit from those trades that nobody ever claimed. google how dumping money from stock scams in slush funds and leaving it untouched is epstein and the cia's MO. google everything. its all real, the abyss widens before my smoking brain oh my god we're all on a list after this poo poo oh my god

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Seth Abramson is a con man at best and controlled opposition at worst. He only cares about riling up his #Resistance followers and will bend over backwards to focus on Trump Russia Collusion. Do not pay him any heed.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

jk about 9/11 ofc but seriously that motherfucker didn't kill himself

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
*crack*

gh0stpinballa posted:

google 9/11 put options. google chicago exchange united airlines. google jeffrey epstein's investment and finance friends located in chicago. gently caress it, everything is true, im fully gone now idgaf. come at me CIA. google how there's still 5million in profit from those trades that nobody ever claimed. google how dumping money from stock scams in slush funds and leaving it untouched is epstein and the cia's MO. google everything. its all real, the abyss widens before my smoking brain oh my god we're all on a list after this poo poo oh my god

*ping*

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

was he really? i mean i hadnt been following the actual case too much but this is a guy who got weekend work release for his first pedophile conviction. if i believed i was an untouchable billionaire sitting in jail for whatever i'd definitely wait and see what the chudge said first before offing myself.

if he was getting off a second time then there was no reason to get rid of him. might as well just let things play out

there was too much public scrutiny and he was already too much of a social pariah to get away with it again

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cohsae posted:

Epstein got his start teaching physics at Dalton despite the fact that he'd dropped out of university twice and was only twenty.

lol

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

gh0stpinballa posted:

jk about 9/11 ofc but seriously that motherfucker didn't kill himself

by which i mean all those things are facts but they probably almost certainly don't tie into epstein

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

gh0stpinballa posted:

google 9/11 put options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NjU9f71qS0

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

babypolis posted:

if he was getting off a second time then there was no reason to get rid of him. might as well just let things play out

there was too much public scrutiny and he was already too much of a social pariah to get away with it again

on the first point, that is a good reason to have him killed

on the second, lol trump

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

cohsae posted:

it feels like they used to try harder with this poo poo, you know?

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 00:51 on Aug 13, 2019

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/QanonAnonymous/status/1161061801758547968

lol

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

on the first point, that is a good reason to have him killed

on the second, lol trump

dont think trump was about to stick his neck out for some pedo everyone hates, but who knows with trump

again if he was just going to get away with it again why even bring him in the first place? better for everyone involved to just move on. i dont think there was any way epstein was slipping away this time

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

lmao

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 01:02 on Aug 13, 2019

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
incredible that in this timeline,we have teamed up with qanon................... O_O truth stranger than fiction

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

babypolis posted:

dont think trump was about to stick his neck out for some pedo everyone hates, but who knows with trump

again if he was just going to get away with it again why even bring him in the first place? better for everyone involved to just move on. i dont think there was any way epstein was slipping away this time

i just meant that public scrutiny and being a social pariah is meaningless post-escalator.

and no i wasnt saying he'd get away with it, but just that its not unlikely he'd only end up doing 13 months with 5 years probation or smthg lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Smythe posted:

incredible that in this timeline,we have teamed up with qanon................... O_O truth stranger than fiction

that podcast was created to make fun of qanon and conspiracy theories in general and its turned into a epstein conspiracy account lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Everything is a lie and it rules.

Pretty freeing

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

that podcast was created to make fun of qanon and conspiracy theories in general and its turned into a epstein conspiracy account lol

w00t

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/TomArnold/status/1160655646603149312

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1160559490963595264

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
We are in Carcosa now.

I wear no mask.

Jack Ketch
Jul 5, 2005

:getin:
Lipstick Apathy
I can't remember if it was this thread or the GBS one, or now probably some twitter link, but do any of you guys remember something about either Jeff or his brother being on a board or something for a company/organization doing therapeutic massage for children in SE Asia? It had a red hand logo with a squiggle in the center, Helping Hands or something similar, squiggle looked a tad like these:

https://twitter.com/Maalla00396018/status/1148793069082308608

Also decided to google the Humpty Dumpty Institute and it's probably something with my internet but it just jumps to an online pharmacy unless I find some old twitter link or a cached page.

Zoodpipe
Jun 24, 2004

This is an important call. So, shut the fuck up.
Fallen Rib

Smythe posted:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Lol at the ratio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

MonsieurChoc posted:

We are in Carcosa now.

I wear no mask.

ngl, since Epstein's death, In the Court of the Dragon has felt pretty relatable