Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Feeling the desire to mock rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
wexler bronfman "the mega group" 1991

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

gh0stpinballa posted:

it's gonna turn out epstein was the one making those suspicious put option trades in the weeks leading up to 9/11 isn't it

yes yes please god yes

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gh0stpinballa posted:

google 9/11 put options. google chicago exchange united airlines. google jeffrey epstein's investment and finance friends located in chicago. gently caress it, everything is true, im fully gone now idgaf. come at me CIA. google how there's still 5million in profit from those trades that nobody ever claimed. google how dumping money from stock scams in slush funds and leaving it untouched is epstein and the cia's MO. google everything. its all real, the abyss widens before my smoking brain oh my god we're all on a list after this poo poo oh my god

You think those are shocking? Try this: https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/07/15/jeffrey-epstein-and-the-collapse-of-europe/

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Jack Ketch posted:

I can't remember if it was this thread or the GBS one, or now probably some twitter link, but do any of you guys remember something about either Jeff or his brother being on a board or something for a company/organization doing therapeutic massage for children in SE Asia? It had a red hand logo with a squiggle in the center, Helping Hands or something similar, squiggle looked a tad like these:

https://twitter.com/Maalla00396018/status/1148793069082308608

Also decided to google the Humpty Dumpty Institute and it's probably something with my internet but it just jumps to an online pharmacy unless I find some old twitter link or a cached page.

are there any official sources for that FBI page? the same symbols were thrown around during pizzagate, and considering their "evidence" of the hanky code having a pedo specific hanky (complete with a different font than all the others and no trace of it ever existing on the wikipedia page) I suspect they made it all up

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
it's all true

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

ymgve posted:

are there any official sources for that FBI page? the same symbols were thrown around during pizzagate, and considering their "evidence" of the hanky code having a pedo specific hanky (complete with a different font than all the others and no trace of it ever existing on the wikipedia page) I suspect they made it all up

you can google fbi pedo symbols and it comes up

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Snopes:

quote:

The SEC and FBI, aided by other agencies and the securities industry, devoted enormous resources to investigating this issue, including securing the cooperation of many foreign governments. These investigators have found that the apparently suspicious consistently proved innocuous.

Ah, well, glad that's settled.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Feeling the desire to mock rn

It's the 90's

Go for it! :hai:

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

ymgve posted:

its some wikileaks thing so grain of salt and all that.

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
I'M STILL AT A LOSS OVER HOW THIS MICHAEL BADEN poo poo ISN'T A BIGGER DEAL

HE'S A loving FOSSIL AND THEY DUG HIM UP FOR EP'S AUTOPSY

HIS ACCOUNT OF THE JFK BULLET TRAJECTORY FROM HIS WOUNDS IN THE AUTOPSY WAS DISPROVEN BY THE ZAPRUDER FILM

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Giga Gaia posted:

its some wikileaks thing so grain of salt and all that.

lol thats a big grain of salt then

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Jeffrey Epstein's egg shaped penis blossoms like a lotus after achieving Nirvana

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Ross DaouThot posted:

HIS ACCOUNT OF THE JFK BULLET TRAJECTORY FROM HIS WOUNDS IN THE AUTOPSY WAS DISPROVEN BY THE ZAPRUDER FILM

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

i really need to watch this again

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Ross DaouThot posted:

look at this ageist bigotry used to fuel a conspiracy theory smdh

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
You guys ready for the actual truth yet?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Ross DaouThot posted:

nice try, putin

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Ace of Baes posted:

Look into John of God, the Brazilian connection, Morgan Stanley, CIA Operation Chaos, Donald Barr OSS

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

my current working theory is epstein ran the CIA's slush fund which was used to fund off the books ops that would have the added benefit of affecting world markets, including Saudi ops like 911

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

hmm something smells fishy here

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MonsieurChoc posted:

We are in Carcosa now.

I wear no mask.

*Cracking* No mask! No mask!
*Pinging* NO MASK!

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

ymgve posted:

lol thats a big grain of salt then

the logo itself is a real thing thats still on a live site but who knows if that document is real or if anyone has ever made jewelry that says 'hey i gently caress kids'. on the other hand jeffrey epstein was assassinated in prison and jimmy saville was knighted so i guess international child fucker conspiracies that run the world are a land of contrasts.

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ross DaouThot posted:

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
yeah its just that im more skeptical of "this obscure symbol on some weird art means they totally are into loving kids" vs trump literally saying "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it."

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Ross DaouThot posted:

Dale you giblet head, why would the government lie about an assassination?

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

tylersayten posted:

Jake Tapper is a pedophile too

He wants to romance with people of the same mental age as himself.

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

gh0stpinballa posted:

google 9/11 put options. google chicago exchange united airlines. google jeffrey epstein's investment and finance friends located in chicago. gently caress it, everything is true, im fully gone now idgaf. come at me CIA. google how there's still 5million in profit from those trades that nobody ever claimed. google how dumping money from stock scams in slush funds and leaving it untouched is epstein and the cia's MO. google everything. its all real, the abyss widens before my smoking brain oh my god we're all on a list after this poo poo oh my god

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Spinning from tweet thread to court document. Finding threads that link it all together.

My god Jim Davis knew

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Have you seent he yellow sign?

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

first ever at MCC?

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

quote:

A New York Times investigation published last year detailed this practice, under which federal prisons are so strapped for correctional officers that they regularly compel teachers, nurses, secretaries and other support staff members to step in. The practice has grown at some prisons as the Trump administration has curtailed the hiring of correctional officers.

Trump running the long con on this.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mr Hootington posted:

Spinning from tweet thread to court document. Finding threads that link it all together.

My god Jim Davis knew

The real red pill is the friends we made in this thread

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/fosterthepeople...ingawful.com%2F

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Alpha Centauri posted:

first ever at MCC?

yes

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

They're gonna get 'em like that got Avicci

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/MikeBalsamo1/status/1161084456322719744?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

second that we know of

edit that was sort of badly worded

the... nyt? dug through its archives and found one (1) other suicide in that jail in like the last thirty years

Goatse James Bond has issued a correction as of 02:46 on Aug 13, 2019