Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
do you have to beat it with all the characters for a true ending or some poo poo? i’m done after one dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heeheex2 posted:

do you have to beat it with all the characters for a true ending or some poo poo? i’m done after one dude.

sounds like you havent beaten the game, im sorry but theres certain standards that must be met. my hands are tied

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

heeheex2 posted:

sounds like you've never played a shadow enhanced gear rigged half 2d metroidroguia before my stupid bitch.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

sounds like you've never played a shadow enhanced gear rigged half 2d metroidroguia before my stupid bitch.

lmfao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

heeheex2 posted:

theres a whole other floor after 5 but i cant rememeer what the requirements to get to it are.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hN2eh8hkA0

heres me pwning it on half a heart

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfago

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this was badass. i still almost never beat that floor unless I have some insane bullshit build going on

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

11. OuterWilds

It's a really cool puzzle/exploration type game in the vein of Return of the Obra Dinn, where you fly around a solar system exploring planets to piece together a mystery. I liked it a lot.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

aria of sorrow. what a badass game. i wish they made a proper sequel to it..order of ecclesia evolves the gameplay in a lot of ways (and it looks great+has great music) but the structure is really different

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

aria of sorrow. what a badass game. i wish they made a proper sequel to it...

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
He's right you know.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
some just wanted to save his girlfriend

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

some just wanted to save his girlfriend

Some

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
soma

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Have soma deez

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thoughts?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Sniper Elite 4. First Sniper Elite game I've played. Not too bad, but I thought the game was too short.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Contradiction

Pretty cool mystery game for the most part, but the very last contradiction was really lame which kind of left the whole thing feeling pretty unsatisfying

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Judgment. Maybe not as great as the mainline Yakuza games I’ve played, but still fantastic. I liked Yagami and Kaito as heroes and the story was great, a lot of twists and turns to keep you guessing but written well enough that the twists never seem to come out of nowhere. The combat was a lot of fun too, fast-paced and without some of the frustrations of previous games. Definitely one I’ll replay one day.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. DQXI
1a. DQXI post game
2. Devil May Cry 2 (Dante and Lucia discs)
3. Full Metal Furies (4p Co-Op)
4. RE2 Claire A/Leon B
5. DMC 3
6. DMC 4
7. DMC 5.
8. Bloodborne+DLC all bosses.
9. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Ending A, B)
10. Grim Dawn - All Acts + Forgotten Gods expansion.
11. Borderlands
11a. Borderlands DLC (The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, The Secret Armory of General Knox, Claptrap's New Robot Revolution).
12. Bastion
13. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Moon
14. Remnant: From the Ashes

Bought it to play with my friends, but I enjoyed the first group session so much I made a new character and played through the whole game solo. Biggest surprise of the year for me, I never thought the game in all those Instagram ads would eat up my whole weekend. Looking forward to NG+.

fadam fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Aug 18, 2019

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

House of Many Doors, orchard ending, including the secret boss for the Death's Justicar achievement.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
13. Amid evil (hard) - cool game, level and enemy design were a solid improvement from dusk. Looking forward to whatever else these guys release

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Chill Callahan posted:

13. Amid evil (hard) - cool game, level and enemy design were a solid improvement from dusk. Looking forward to whatever else these guys release

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Chill Callahan posted:

i liked it more than dusk too. the levels flow really well and let you explore and find goodies but don't let you get lost easily, which dusk did constantly. but i really loved bunnyhopping in dusk

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Amid Evil ftw. Haven’t played Dusk yet

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hyper light drifter, got all modules but I cbf looking for all the monoliths or dashing 800 times for all outfits

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Spyro the Dragon from the Reignited Trilogy.

never played Spyro before, this ones not very good...
i like 3d platformers a lot, but this one has bad platforming

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
They arent mind blowingly fantastic games but theyre ok. Spyro 2 is the best because it adds some variety before the gameplay completely spins out of control in 3 with stupid bullshit minigames and different caracters. The classic platfotmer sequel aids as seen in crash 3 and ewj2

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
earthworm jim 2 is good. except for the second level where you shoot dirt the whole time.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mycophobia posted:

earthworm jim 2 is good. except for the second level where you shoot dirt the whole time.

Thats the only good gimmick level. The rest are puppy love fifty times, the flying one where its isometric for some reason, insufferable cow carrying stage. Hell i like the salamander and inflated head stages but thats already over half the game gone in bullshit that isnt platforming. the only straightforward running and gunning stages are the first level, the paperwork stage and the food level.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Having said that, ewj2 is still alright

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

hyper light drifter, got all modules but I cbf looking for all the monoliths or dashing 800 times for all outfits

whatd you think?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

whatd you think?

decent, im not much of an exploratory gamer so the secrets were kind if annoying to me. the challenge in those 8 key doors was good though, once you're fully upgraded the combat feels great without you feeling overpowered. tapping the pistol to loop a chain on big guys is a goomba stomp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Octopath. I enjoyed it for the art and the combat system but I only gave a poo poo about maybe 3 of the stories and by the end I was just skipping every cutscene.