Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
You heard it here first

https://twitter.com/Imaginer77/status/1160635067091128321?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/morphonios/status/1159930420210913281?s=20

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

To the surprise of no one, given how quickly Musk jumped to the paedophile allegations during the cave drama.

If you want to know what these people are up to, look no further than what they accuse others of.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

🦇

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/opinion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide.html

quote:

Where networks of predation and blackmail are concerned, then, the distinction I’m drawing between conspiracy theories and underlying realities weakens just a bit. No, you still don’t want to listen to QAnon, or to our disgraceful president when he retweets rants about the #ClintonBodyCount. But just as Cardinal Theodore McCarrick’s network of clerical allies and enablers hasn’t been rolled up, and the fall of Bryan Singer probably didn’t get us near the rancid depths of Hollywood’s youth-exploitation racket, we clearly haven’t gotten to the bottom of what was going on with Epstein.

So to worry too much about online paranoia outracing reality is to miss the most important journalistic task, which is the further unraveling of scandals that would have seemed, until now, too implausible to be believed.

Yes, by all means, resist the tendency toward unfounded speculation and cynical partisan manipulation. But also recognize that in the case of Jeffrey Epstein and his circle, the conspiracy was real.

:hai:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Megillah Gorilla posted:

To the surprise of no one, given how quickly Musk jumped to the paedophile allegations during the cave drama.

If you want to know what these people are up to, look no further than what they accuse others of.

A few months ago Grimes tweeted some very questionable hentai and deleted it shortly thereafter

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
clipped my toenails this morning and thought about the simpsons

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lmao the world is run by billionaire pedophiles who openly murder people to stay in power and they will never face real justice hahahahhahaa that owns

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Spergin Morlock posted:

A few months ago Grimes tweeted some very questionable hentai and deleted it shortly thereafter

Dammit Grimey

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Streak posted:

Lmao the world is run by billionaire pedophiles who openly murder people to stay in power and they will never face real justice hahahahhahaa that owns

nobody will escape climate justice not even them

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al! posted:

nobody will escape climate justice not even them

Lol theyll be having sex with 14 year olds in climate controlled bunkers while we kill eachother over the little grain we managed to harvest

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

clickbait title and/or extremely extremely unclear

quote:

CBS News has learned that the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell. Guards attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."

that is the sum total of the article's reporting on the headline, dangit cbs

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Lol all the Catholic sex abuse is breaking his brain

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Steve Jail?

Steve Jail?

Steve loving Jail????

This is a cartoon infiltration plot

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

ikanreed posted:

Steve Jail?

Steve Jail?

Steve loving Jail????

This is a cartoon infiltration plot

That was a joke

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Streak posted:

Lol theyll be having sex with 14 year olds in climate controlled bunkers while we kill eachother over the little grain we managed to harvest

theyll be shot by their guards faster than you can say "no your family cant come along"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I am owned

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

StashAugustine posted:

Lol all the Catholic sex abuse is breaking his brain

lmao 2 be alive at a time when everyone's brain has crack pinged so hard that ross loving douthat is writing reasonable op eds

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

yeah i mean they're mobilising disinformation and calls for calm along with the truth sprinkled here and there because a little weirdness is more believable than none at all. also the MI5 cunts are starting to get involved here in the UK, like this guy, who until saturday had shown no interest whatsoever in the epstein story and is now suddenly an expert on prison suicide rates and jail conditions

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeffrey-epstein-death-suicide-conspiracy-trump-clintons-royal-family-accusers-a9054726.html

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Inspector Hound posted:

Funny but it's fake, just to stop that little brush fire

You say that now, but watch it actually be true.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

this is insane.

also what is the crack ping thing? I don’t get it

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

they're gonna find dersh and maxwell hanging under Blackfriars bridge and it's gonna loving own

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nothus posted:

You say that now, but watch it actually be true.

The person who tweeted it said it is fake in the replies

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1161257248120823808

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

GreyjoyBastard posted:

CBS News has learned that the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell. Guards attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."

Breathe Ripley, breathe!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

theyll be shot by their guards faster than you can say "no your family cant come along"
there's also a finite element to their supplies that'll last the inbred pedophiles and whatever child slaves they rope in ahahaha who the gently caress am i kidding, they'll starve them. and what happens when they run out and the money they have is no good to anyone on the surface because the marginal utility of having child-raping loads of money is worth very little compared to a shortage of agricultural and energy resources and the people with physical access to those resources will use them as power plays, despite the identity of whoever owns them on paper, that stops mattering when people no longer have enough to eat

sure, people outside the rape bunkers will die in droves, but eventually they'll keep on truckin. humans are actually pretty hard to kill.

there's such a vested interest in trying to keep finance and capitalism's worth as societal currency intact because they're just as hosed as anyone else once that the pretense that money has actual value is lost and they can no longer keep up the prolefeed because everyone is too busy dying

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

has anyone pointed out that epstein's chin looks like a scrotum

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lol of you don't think the first thing im doing if I survive any kind of post society collapse is not blocking up every air filter i see sticking out of the ground and raiding the newly dead inhabitants of a pedo vault for all they have left

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rated PG-34 posted:

has anyone pointed out that epstein's chin looks like a scrotum

They modeled Thanos after him

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Siljmonster posted:

Lol of you don't think the first thing im doing if I survive any kind of post society collapse is not blocking up every air filter i see sticking out of the ground and raiding the newly dead inhabitants of a pedo vault for all they have left

You will kill the sex slaves too

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

there's such a vested interest in trying to keep finance and capitalism's worth as societal currency intact because they're just as hosed as anyone else once that the pretense that money has actual value is lost and they can no longer keep up the prolefeed because everyone is too busy dying

Billionaire power works in the exact same way as Santa Claus's magic does in Christmas movies. It only works as long as people belieeeeeeeve.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Why do I keep finding old shriveled white men surrounded with hundreds of skeletons?

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

It's what they'd want

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Spergin Morlock posted:

The person who tweeted it said it is fake in the replies

Sure. But with all the other dumb poo poo that's happened in hellworld, Steve Jail is at least thematically consistent.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

everything is true. even the stuff that's fake

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Rated PG-34 posted:

has anyone pointed out that epstein's chin looks like an egg

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Siljmonster posted:

They modeled Thanos after him