Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

TMMadman posted:

Schnorkles once punched his baby son, Schnirkles, for spilling a mere 1/4 gallon of jet fuel despite the fact that he has a 10000 gallon surplus.

to be fair you need a minimum of 10000gl to have any hope of melting steel beams

e: poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

clockwork chaos posted:

My younger sister, who was pretty liberal when I left about six years ago. And that's why I ran away screaming from Texas into the arms of :siren:my wife:siren:

Edit: this was unprompted

your first reply reminded me of this

https://twitter.com/russianmemesltd/status/1095023159022018560?s=21

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
trump is the most left leaning person that I know

in that I mean doing the most damage to the us

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

clockwork chaos posted:

My younger sister, who was pretty liberal when I left about six years ago. And that's why I ran away screaming from Texas into the arms of :siren:my wife:siren:

well you know what they say about texas

don’t mess with texas :texas:

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
Terror Season 2 out on prime now

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

schnirkles sometimes calls up my son cobra commander and cries about how abusive schnorkles is to his son. its really sad.

Schnorkles refuses to stop abusing his child and it's disgusting. Then he laughs about it because there is no Child Protection Services for planes.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
my only regret about donalt trumpt is he has not completely destroyed the us

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Obama's neglect of Latin America, outside of Honduras, was his most effective and worthwhile foreign policy achievement.

Its good when Presidents dont pay attn to world events imo.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

clockwork chaos posted:

yea uh she’s full blown chud and is beyond saving

I....i’m sorry

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

TMMadman posted:

there is no Child Protection Services for planes.

it's called an aircraft carrier

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Der Meister posted:

yea uh she’s full blown chud and is beyond saving

I....i’m sorry

that's what I said :mad:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Union Pool is for deadeyed boring white ppl from Ohio cosplaying as Brookyln hipsters

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
So are all the media companies just merging because "gently caress it, why not do it now"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

clockwork chaos posted:

"I love Donald Trump. I love Donald trump. I really really love Donald trump."

*you use some words that don't involve the phrase Donald Trump*

"So... you're saying you love Donald Trump????"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

clockwork chaos posted:

your sister is a walking stereotype

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

MysteriousStranger posted:

Terror Season 2 out on prime now

I thought this was his third year?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lmbo ur sister dumb clockwork chaos

like on the same level of one half of my family thats super money obsessed and although i never engage them on politics i know 100% the reason they vote republican is republican = gooder stocks

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

oh my gawd

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like every day at market close that side of the family would flip on the tv or radio to get the closing numbers for the dow and s&P and its just so they can think "ah i am richer today than i was yesterday"

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

reignofevil posted:

"I love Donald Trump. I love Donald trump. I really really love Donald trump."

*you use some words that don't involve the phrase Donald Trump*

"So... you're saying you love Donald Trump????"

its been weird to see a charismaless void who can barely speak build up a cult of personality just because he yells about mexicans

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

had dinner with a bunch of extended family last week and every single one of their brains has turned to mush over the last few years. they were all loving losing their minds about trpim being called a white supremacist, saying white supremacy doesn't exist anymore, etc

30 minutes later my uncle was talking about how they visited Stone Mountain and how awesome it was

Other highlights include:
  • uncle's wife has been emailing the president to apologize for the mean things people say to him
  • buttigieg is not a real Christian because he's gay
  • actual quote: "they throw water on police officers but they think it's ok to kill babies?"
  • democrats are turning their back on Israel will bring about the end times
  • Democrat Jews are not Real Jews, none of them can even tell you what tribe they're from
  • other uncle is not a racist because he trusts his black neighbor to get his mail
  • first uncle said "Alexandria Ortega[sic] Cortez" in Mexican accent
  • at one point in the night three cell phones went off at the exact same time with the Fox News Breaking Alert sound

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

there it is

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

she looks so sick

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fellatio del Toro posted:

had dinner with a bunch of extended family last week and every single one of their brains has turned to mush over the last few years. they were all loving losing their minds about trpim being called a white supremacist, saying white supremacy doesn't exist anymore, etc

30 minutes later my uncle was talking about how they visited Stone Mountain and how awesome it was

• uncle's wife has been emailing the president to apologize for the mean things people say to him
  • actual quote: "they throw water on police officers but they think it's ok to kill babies?"
  • Democrat Jews are not Real Jews, none of them can even tell you what tribe they're from
  • other uncle is not a racist because he trusts his black neighbor to get his mail
  • at one point in the night three cell phones went off at the exact same time with the Fox News Breaking Alert sound

lmao :911: :d2a:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Andy Dick, the controversial comedian who was last year charged with sexual battery, said he was knocked unconscious outside of a comedy club.

The embattled comic had just finished a performance at One-Eyed Jack’s in New Orleans’ French Quarter on Saturday (August 10) when his head was reportedly slammed into the cement.

“Andy was standing in front of the club when the guy cold cocked him while he was talking to someone,” Robert Couvillion, his booking agent, told New Orleans’ Fox 8.

“His head fell into the wall, then fell into the motorcycle, then cracked on the cement.”

Dick told Nola.com that he was “knocked out 100 percent for 15 minutes” following the alleged attack.

His head fell into the wall, then into the motorcycle, then cracked on the cement.
“We thought he was dead,” Couvillion added.

The artist was taken by ambulance to a hospital, where he was kept under observation for what he said was a “possible brain bleed.”

According to Couvillion, “Andy was on his best behavior” during Saturday’s show and gave nobody reason to want to attack him.

“Some of his shows are a little wilder. Every show is different. This show was mostly story telling. He didn’t disrespect anyone,” he told Nola.com

After enjoying early success in the 1990s, the 2000s has seen Dick’s career tainted by struggles with drug and alcohol abuse, and a series of allegations of sexually inappropriate behaviour towards both men and underage women.

In 2007 he was famously dragged off the set of Jimmy Kimmel Live! After fondling the future First Daughter Ivanka Trump.

In late 2007, Laugh Factory owner Jamie Masada, who witnessed the assault, said, "Jon Lovitz picked Andy up by the head and smashed him into the bar four or five times, and blood started pouring out of his nose." Lovitz told Page Six, "All the comedians are glad I did it because this guy is a dickhole."

Dick also has a history of exposing himself to stand-up crowds, though he told the Hollywood Reporter in 2017 that he had curbed these behaviours in light of the Me Too movement.

“I don’t grope people anymore. I don’t expose myself anymore,” he said.

In 2018, Dick plead no contest to a charge of sexual battery after he groped a stranger’s buttocks.

In lighter news, Andy Dick gets wrecked again.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

wouldnt this be a reason for them to vote democrat

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

after they pop

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

[*] Democrat Jews are not Real Jews, none of them can even tell you what tribe they're from

haha what the hell

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Didnt she get sexually harassed and metood by Hitchcock?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

[*] at one point in the night three cell phones went off at the exact same time with the Fox News Breaking Alert sound

:stonk:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Drunkboxer posted:

its been weird to see a charismaless void who can barely speak build up a cult of personality just because he yells about mexicans

It really is. His speaking style is "an old man rambling about things he saw on tv" and the only reason it resonates is because its the exact same thing they all see on their tv and they don't get enough people patting them on the back for saying it.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lorn Wayne posted:

thread full of v questionable facts today, iks DO SMOETHING

I chooze booze over facts

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

that'll be how the Purge kicks off

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

https://twitter.com/fox_mulder_8/status/1161368076790587393?s=21

are corny polls prohibited?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol I went to Stone mountain last year and aside from the carving it's been basically entirely purged of the chuddy racist poo poo because being Disney style family friendly is way more profitable

Anyway I thought they wanted the end times to come, shouldn't they be super stoked about Dem Jews and thus mad at the "good" ones who are delaying the end times?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Shageletic posted:

Didnt she get sexually harassed and metood by Hitchcock?

yeah but she told him off so he pelted her with birds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

:sever:

:sever: