Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NAPALM STICKS TO
Jun 22, 2005

joat mon posted:

It was last month, after the RawStory article came out.

He pivoted the question to the reasons for the plea agreement and then non-answered his new question.

At least we're not talking about the four degrees of separation between Epstein and Mossad as evidence he was one of theirs.

Yet

You're right, not confirmation. Even better then, he wasn't under oath. So literally no reason for him not to just lie and say "No, I don't know anything about him and intelligence."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
"Unfortunately, your honor, we can't release any of the evidence from our case to the public because it is basically the microfilm that Sean Connery stole in The Rock."

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Universal shelves "The Hunt" indefinitely.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/the-hunt-canceled-universal-betty-gilpin-hilary-swank-emma-roberts-1203298774/

'Man: the deadliest game' meets 'the hunter becomes the hunted' kinda horror film. Universal can do what it wants, and I can see where they're coming from. I'm still down to watch Betty Gilpin hunt billionaires in the woods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8IifEu67yU

:fakeedit:
oh, it hurt someone's feelings. lol.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2019/08/09/trump-criticizes-hollywood-amid-controversy-over-political-satire-hunt

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1159898201018834944?s=20

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh no somebody made a movie about killing all the people who are killing everybody we should have thought of their feelings

loving snowflakes

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
What's funny is the people upset by The Hunt are mostly okay with The Hunger Games and The Purge lol

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

What's funny is the people upset by The Hunt are mostly okay with The Hunger Games and The Purge lol

I was about to make a killing kids joke but I actually had to stop myself because normalizing the death of innocent children is wrong.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

MA-Horus posted:

I was about to make a killing kids joke but I actually had to stop myself because normalizing the death of innocent children is wrong.

God I wish I had bookmarked that thread where a couple of CD idiots were no poo poo making the argument that a filmmaker needs to show why killing children is worse than killing adults because otherwise theres no emotional weight to it

I'm pretty sure SMG dropped his schtick and just straight started insulting them

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

EBB posted:

oh no somebody made a movie about killing all the people who are killing everybody we should have thought of their feelings

loving snowflakes

The trailer to John Wick 3, where Wick and Morpheus team up to kill the 1% assassin cabal got him spooked.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Why not have Reverse Hunger Games with tiers? 7 figure income tier, 8 figure income tier, and so on. We can watch Bezos strangle Gates to death live in 4K. Climate change is still going to kill millions, but we get to watch them slaughter each other in a lotto.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Instead of Undercover Boss how about they just swap out the CEO with some rando employee.

Full asset swap, debt included.

See if Bezos likes being a picker in an un-airconditioned warehouse!

See if the market actually cares who is in charge!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

how hosed is hong kong right now

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Vasudus posted:

See if the market actually cares who is in charge!

According to Tesla...maybe

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Kinda hosed, here's a livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bNIzZ84FaM

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Good thing we've got smart leadership and plenty of leverage to..........oh.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

It’s about 5 minutes till tanks’o clock. Depends if the mainland cares about looking bad.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

hk is an okay place when it's not hosed

bring money

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1161352864553459714?s=20

:yooge: Not a lot of people know I was on the teevee

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

As I recall his lovely tv show loudly proclaimed"DIS MAH CITY!" Often. Never mind that most of the people there hate him.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

no one in nyc and especially jersey loves trump

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

In a population of 8.6M a few of them are bound to be hosed in the head.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/1161368172303441921?s=19

Everything makes sense once you realize that Russia was trying to build a nuclear-powered cruise missile that predictably blew up.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Astoria and Glendale went big for Trump.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

BigDave posted:

Astoria and Glendale went big for Trump.

ughhhhhhh

every chris christie clone ive met from nj does nothing but shittalk trump regardless of party

especially if they ever worked construction

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

ughhhhhhh

every chris christie clone ive met from nj does nothing but shittalk trump regardless of party

especially if they ever worked construction

Guess who they mostly still voted for?

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/new-jersey

quote:

Donald J. Trump
Republican
Votes: 1,601,933

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Casimir Radon posted:

In a population of 8.6M a few of them are bound to be hosed in the head.

you have no idea

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

its not like i need more reasons to hate nj

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

facialimpediment posted:

https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/1161368172303441921?s=19

Everything makes sense once you realize that Russia was trying to build a nuclear-powered cruise missile that predictably blew up.

You said they raised it out of the water...and then the missile exploded?

i did everything right

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

quote:

After treating the patients, the doctors at the Arkhangelsk Regional Clinical Hospital found that their scrubs were causing radiation meters to click, the site reported.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

RUSSIANS CURE THEMSELVES

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Dyatlov was in charge.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Wtf is the use case for a nuke powered cruise missile?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

BUG JUG posted:

long loiter time maybe?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

BUG JUG posted:

Wiki Project Pluto

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

quote:

The notion of using a nuclear reactor to heat the air was fundamentally new. Unlike commercial reactors, which are surrounded by concrete, the Pluto reactor had to be small and compact enough to fly, but durable enough to survive a 7,000-mile (11,000 km) trip to a potential target. The nuclear engine could, in principle, operate for months, so a Pluto cruise missile could be left airborne for a prolonged time before being directed to carry out its attack.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

BUG JUG posted:

Because someone launched the Fallout mod for the simulation and apparently nuclear-powered-everything is now all the rage.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

psydude posted:

Because someone launched the Fallout mod for the simulation and apparently nuclear-powered-everything is now all the rage.

Project Plowshare is back on boys! Way to juice the economy!!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Hmm can we "excavate" all of Florida?

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

BUG JUG posted:

I've not seen anybody come up with one that makes any sense.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

The technical principle is straightforward enough, but why? Russia couldn't exactly loiter them off our coast so there's no first strike advantage over ICBMs and SLBMs, and as far as I know Russian subs still provide them plenty of second strike capacity. Is it that these fly at lower trajectories so they can defeat anti ballistic countermeasures?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

quote:

On May 14, 1961, the world's first nuclear ramjet engine, "Tory-IIA", mounted on a railroad car, roared to life for a few seconds. Three years later, "Tory-IIC" was run for five minutes at full power. Despite these and other successful tests, the Pentagon, sponsor of the "Pluto project", had second thoughts. The weapon was considered "too provocative",[4] and it was believed that it would compel the Soviets to construct a similar device, against which there was no known defense. Intercontinental ballistic missile technology had proven to be more easily developed than previously thought, reducing the need for such highly capable cruise missiles. On July 1, 1964, seven years and six months after it was started, "Project Pluto" was canceled.