Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Ping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

You can't photoshop sounds.

the headline was a photoshop, the twitter account says it in the second post, tartaglione came out earlier today and said it was silent, not that he is reliable either

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

You can't photoshop sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0hs_2bdGKo

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

You couldn't vote out anybody collaborating with the pedophile cabal, because the few politicians they seemed to invite in were world leaders. People whose profiles were too big to question.

Also, if you told me a year ago I'd be wishing for Richard Branson to be "one of the pedo sickos" I'd think you were crazy, but this is the only way to bring that fucker down.

He's a high caste Brit so I figured it was a given

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

this is textbook limited hangout poo poo. "omg we're really sorry guys but gosh lookit these neglectful guards not doing their paperwork right, the beaurocracy of prisons eh. no they're not available for comment we put them all on emergency leave."

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I don't believe Epstein was smart enough to set up a dead man's switch.
someone who keeps an easily discoverable mycrimes.txt is probably not

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/mattvbrady/status/1161409552631287808?s=19

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Failson posted:

Chris Tucker was also very good friends with Michael Jackson. Make of that what you will.

And of course both were in Epstein's black book leak from last night.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i guess bob really did get him

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

The good Kyle is still in the Temple.

Write that in your black book.

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

That is clearly Mr. C

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol ghislaine maxwell loving ciaran hinds lookin ghoul of a woman

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

maybe the whole shrieking inside the cell while the guards tuned off all the cameras and falsified papers (total coincidence IMO) is because epstein has a split personality like in fight club and he was just punching himself the face going "now you're gonna get it, epstein!" and then the other personality would shout "epstein, no! stop!"

this is how MKULTRA programing theoretically works so...

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
[solemnly tossing my live action Flintstones movie into the trash]

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

RobattoJesus posted:

Remember when you used to be able to look at the possibility of an afterlife and be like "well there is probably nothing but ha ha I'm open to being surprised!" and now in 2019 it's like "please be oblivion, please be oblivion, anything but reincarnation holy poo poo this planet is cuuuuursed"

no joke, its obviously reincarnation.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Telephones posted:

no joke, its obviously reincarnation.

life sucks and it exists to torture the consciousness of the universe

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

AnEdgelord posted:

I'm starting to suspect that Donald Trump thinks Qanon is real

I've chosen to believe this for a long time because it's funny as hell

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
Trying to hold it together at work so I can get back to my hotel room and crack and ping and good and holler.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lol the fact that all this is coming out in tiny drips of info

it owns

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

all life on earth is just one being who gets bored and goes 'gonna do a temporary mindwipe and be a thing on this planet for a while' and then that thing dies and you/it goes 'oh wow that was a hell of a time, just awful, but I'm bored again now'

existence is a lovely atari game you only master because there's nothing else to do

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

just make this the background of cspam already

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

they’re so desperate to make this go away

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Ace of Baes posted:

the headline was a photoshop, the twitter account says it in the second post, tartaglione came out earlier today and said it was silent, not that he is reliable either

https://mobile.twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1161257248120823808

You're thinking about the Steve Jail one

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Taintrunner posted:

they’re so desperate to make this go away

thats actually a decent article believe it or not

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I've chosen to believe this for a long time because it's funny as hell

It certainly explains a great deal

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

tartaglione was his first cellmate at the time of his first "suicide attempt".

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

thats actually a decent article believe it or not

i douthat

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Listening to normies talk about this at work is really killing me. i want to start talking about baden and show off the unredacted black book and Mike bloomberg but it just seems like such a bad idea

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

wow, i just looked it up and grimes is 31 and i would never ever have guessed she was that old

https://pitchfork.com/news/45488-the-tale-of-grimes-insane-2009-houseboat-adventure-the-best-thing-youll-read-all-day/

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

when the news broke, I was eating breakfast with normies who basically shrugged at the whole affair. lmao we are all so cucked

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Noooooo

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

[solemnly tossing my live action Flintstones movie into the trash]

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Jared ate fresh with the wrong people it seems.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

i know i know but he actually says the epstein story is one of the ones to take seriously. the catholic priest scandal broke him lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the d&d qanon thread is full of some super credulous people

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zas posted:

dont goto d&d idiot

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Siljmonster posted:

dont goto d&d idiot

its honestly much more interesting seeing people try to convince themselves that everything is whole and above board than just posting like crack ping memes or whatever

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
I think we glossed over it but that Avicii video posted earlier ended with the artist killing himself after. Wow, never heard that one before.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Zas posted:

lmao they’re so dum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Zas posted:

its honestly much more interesting seeing people try to convince themselves that everything is whole and above board than just posting like crack ping memes or whatever

interesting and infuriating i would say. because i think on some dark reptilian level a lot of people would actually be okay with, if not loving and torturing children directly, then at least looking the other way if it meant they get to keep all their nice poo poo and who knows maybe even gain a few more expensive baubles and useful connections. ofc they can't say that so they have to go the "i'm just a rational Sensible person who understands our prisons sure are underfunded" route.