Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

Where do you think sacrifices to Phoenician sea gods end up?

Gonna be honest that's what I was thinking. Like, not ritual sacrifices, just plain old body disposal. Underwater entrances would be cool, but big, and there are enough tourist nearby that something could be noticed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

now if you'll swim right through this cavern, you'll see Jeffrey Epstein's personal Mako reactor and what was to be the installation for a mobile artillery battery known by its namesake of "the Sister Ray"

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Peanut Butler posted:

yah same

never connected Eyes Wide Shut to Kubrick's death, either, I just went along assuming 'oh yeah people die, rip stanley'- probably because the zeitgeist around the film at the time was 'eeew it's weird dont watch it' so I didn't even rly know what it was about

trying and failing to think of many examples of media that depicts billionaires running child sex trafficking rings- the only ones I can think of have dead creators

Garth Ennis is still alive, for now

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

as marx said, non-pedos of the world unite, you have nothing to lose except your faves

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rated PG-34 posted:

yeah like rise up sheeple already. they rule bc we let them rule

you sound like a dumbass

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

you sound like a dumbass

oh ok, actually i love being ruled by billionaire pedo cabal.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

shame on an IGA posted:

They did omit that whole storyline from the TV show though

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Lmao

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rated PG-34 posted:

oh ok, actually i love being ruled by billionaire pedo cabal.

well if you ever change your mind theres this immortal science u should check out

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Peanut Butler posted:

never connected Eyes Wide Shut to Kubrick's death, either, I just went along assuming 'oh yeah people die, rip stanley

I'm having a hard time connecting it to anything because Kubrick was like a million years old when he shuffled off

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Obviously, Jeffrey Epstein was in contact with a Deep One colony located nearby Little St. James.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Victory Position posted:

I'm having a hard time connecting it to anything because Kubrick was like a million years old when he shuffled off

he was 70 dawg, not that old. probably not a conspiracy, but hell, why not at this point

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

well if you ever change your mind theres this immortal science u should check out

idk what you're trying to say. join the vanguard party? bc that's also part of rising up and doing a thing against the ruling class

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/mooncult/status/1161441751694921728?s=20

:shepspends:

eta: this happened over a year ago, at least.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Karl Barks posted:

he was 70 dawg, not that old. probably not a conspiracy, but hell, why not at this point

yeah, that's true too. if everything's true, might as well throw it into the mix

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Best side quest

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

quote:

That summer, the couple traveled 25 hours from Montreal to Bemidji, Minnesota, where they spent a month constructing a 20-foot houseraft on a friend's property with the intention of sailing it down the Mississippi River to New Orleans. They named the boat "Velvet Glove Cast in Iron" and renamed themselves "Veruschka and Zelda Xox" for the trip, as the Tribune reports.

Boucher and Gratz painted murals with "fantastical creatures" on the side of the vessel, which they filled with live chickens, a sewing machine, and 20 pounds of potatoes. Yes, chickens. And 20 pounds of potatoes. But soon after setting sail, the engine failed, and Boucher and Gratz spent three weeks traveling downstream, attempting to fix the boat, and dealing with the police.

"I love the idea of the Tom Sawyer adventure," Rob Mooney, a Minneapolis park police officer, told the Star-Tribune. "The problem is it's not 1883. You can't do that anymore. You have to follow the rules."

hip culture insisting dipshit rich kid twee whimsy is actually cool, is way more insidious than any pedophile cabal

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Kubrick was forced to cut 17 minutes out and died literally 6 days later

also I always found it funny that when an open secret came out people pushed that movie down right away and then they made an Oscar winning movie about the catholic pedo ring.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

RobattoJesus posted:

Remember when you used to be able to look at the possibility of an afterlife and be like "well there is probably nothing but ha ha I'm open to being surprised!" and now in 2019 it's like "please be oblivion, please be oblivion, anything but reincarnation holy poo poo this planet is cuuuuursed"

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

shame on an IGA posted:

yeah but like virtually nobody reads comic books

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

whats this about snorkelling?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The_Rob posted:

also I always found it funny that when an open secret came out people pushed that movie down right away and then they made an Oscar winning movies about the catholic pedo ring.

Spotlight framed it as a unique characteristic of the church and its rituals so they wouldnt have to address how the circles of power maintain itself against these accusations. it was literally "well priests take a vow of celibacy, and lots of priests still have consensual sex anyways, so everyone just keeps their mouth shut"

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
why would they snorkel when they have scuba dive teams

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

we're ruled by a billionaire pedophile cabal, but that doesnt mean you have to like it

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the fact that "priests are pedophiles" jokes still exist disproportionately while college sports, hollywood, the police, the BBC, etc are mostly ignored is a side effect of this

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

gh0stpinballa posted:

whats this about snorkelling?

The FBI was looking for stuff in the water around pedo island. There's a picture earlier in the thread, or there's this qanon guy who has been taking drone video of the island. I haven't watched it, but it might have that

https://youtu.be/bLB6r7-wsjc

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Life in the jizz lane
Surely make you crack your ping

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

also if you care about sexual harassment and sexual exploitation and #metoo and poo poo, you should reject the hierarchies that encourage it

peoples' lives and careers should not be beholden to corporate bureaucrats and sex pests and HR departments that cover it up and poo poo or you're gonna get the sexual assaults endlessly over and over again since these same assholes are going to use their control over the economy to also control the government. there's no milquetoast reform here that's gonna solve it you need another system

demand democratic control of the workplace and government instead of taking orders in a dictator-like fashion from a group of self-serving assholes who don't give a poo poo about you

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Honestly though really wondering what they were looking for scuba diving off of pedo island

Looking for sub ports!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

And he still had time to crack

ping

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

comedyblissoption posted:

also if you care about sexual harassment and sexual exploitation and #metoo and poo poo, you should reject the hierarchies that encourage it

peoples' lives and careers should not be beholden to corporate bureaucrats and sex pests and HR departments that cover it up and poo poo or you're gonna get the sexual assaults endlessly over and over again since these same assholes are going to use their control over the economy to also control the government. there's no milquetoast reform here that's gonna solve it you need another system

demand democratic control of the workplace and government instead of taking orders in a dictator-like fashion from a group of self-serving assholes who don't give a poo poo about you

no

- everyone

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Fighting sexual abuse means fighting against the most fundamental unit of the patriarchal hierarchy, the building block of our horrible violent society - the family. anything less than the complete destruction of the family is tacit support of institutional pedophilia. Kill all parents. Severe all bonds of blood

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Wheeee posted:

no

- everyone

“but if one day I’m the billionaire pedophile?”

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
Reich did say fascism begins at home

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1161459208417685504

who possibly could have predicted this

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

comedyblissoption posted:

yeah cool man post something about pedophiles or take it to the dsa thread

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Peanut Butler posted:

yeah but like virtually nobody reads comic books

This is why I am constantly vividly describing the events of punisher born to every new person I meet

"And then the general gets his brains blown out out of no where and you see that frank was standing in front of a sign that was warning about snipers in the area"

"Sir, please take your bag of white castle hamburgers and go eat them alone in your apartment"

"Castle is his last name, and the devil keeps trying to goad him into accepting a deal for the neverending war that he craves so deeply"

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

imagine being too dumb, violent, lazy that you fail out of cop school and have to become a prison guard

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

To be fair, I lie about QA checks all the time at work. It could 100% just be laziness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
The best prison guards are the lazy ones who are former military and are just there to get their retirement.