Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I’m not sure why you guys are bothering to reply to pigdog all you have to do is look at their post history to know they’re not posting in good faith

He's literally doing the polite_hitler.jpg thing and not being banned for it lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I’m not sure why you guys are bothering to reply to pigdog all you have to do is look at their post history to know they’re not posting in good faith

Okay, yeah, just a common fascist.

quote:

Nobody actually wants equality. The strong and the rich obviously don't want equality. Even the weak and the poor who would benefit from equality, don't really want equality, more likely they just selfishly want more stuff. 

Moving on.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

sean10mm posted:

He's literally doing the polite_hitler.jpg thing and not being banned for it lmao

He was already banned for being a nazi at one point.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

pigdog posted:

Which rights don't women, LGBT people, minorities, etc already have, in Western societies, in the year 2019?

There is a pretty strong disparity in how the justice system operates for minorities.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

sean10mm posted:

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
His opener was "I'm a fascist because the left is mean." Flush the turd.

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

It's at least somewhat reassuring that he doesn't feel comfortable declaring himself an explicit white supremacist even with the anonymity this forum provides. He can't actually voice his sincere beliefs, so has to resort to unconvincing just-so statements about how multicultural states are "unstable" whatever that means.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

pigdog posted:

I'm not going to convince you or anyone else ITT of anything, that's just not how human communication works.

the fact that you would say something like this and then continue to stick around in the face of repeated insults, trying to convince others itt that your nazi garbage is logical and rational, is a strong indicator that your current posting behavior is driven by a wounded sense of pride

if you were actually smart you would have stopped posting pages ago. but you aren't, so you keep posting, badly. at least you get to be the thread antagonist for a while, even if it is for an extremely bad and socially harmful opinion like "race mixing is bad"

Nocturtle posted:

It's at least somewhat reassuring that he doesn't feel comfortable declaring himself an explicit white supremacist even with the anonymity this forum provides. He can't actually voice his sincere beliefs, so has to resort to unconvincing just-so statements about how multicultural states are "unstable" whatever that means.

yeah, this is a great opportunity for him to be out and proud about his overt beliefs so the fact that he's warming up racist hoseshit and also being in denial about it is a pretty good sign that shame works. at least your average nazi still sticking around on something awful is deep in denial about it

Mr. Fall Down Terror fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Aug 14, 2019

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Nazi trolls should gently caress off. What the gently caress letting a piece of right wing poo poo keep barfing their bullshit. I easily ditched a friend of 25 years for choking down Jorp, Trump and anti-immigrant ideals. The least you can do is get rid of this rear end in a top hat permanently.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

scopes posted:

His opener was "I'm a fascist because the left is mean." Flush the turd.

Imagine saying "I'm a nationalist" without any sense of irony

the caucasity

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 18 minutes!

Vintersorg posted:

Nazi trolls should gently caress off. What the gently caress letting a piece of right wing poo poo keep barfing their bullshit. I easily ditched a friend of 25 years for choking down Jorp, Trump and anti-immigrant ideals. The least you can do is get rid of this rear end in a top hat permanently.

Who u talking to

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

pigdog posted:

competing and opposed ethnic groups and races.

Yeah see, here is where he just says he's a Nazi, but with no mean words so :iiam: I guess?

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Vintersorg posted:

No admins or d&d mods online and me, wark and LC don't have buttons here

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Koalas March posted:

Imagine saying "I'm a nationalist" without any sense of irony

the caucasity

Lmao at caucasity, it's too early to laugh this hard.

Honey Trap Queen
Jul 30, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sean10mm posted:

Yeah see, here is where he just says he's a Nazi, but with no mean words so :iiam: I guess?

KM was demodded from this forum for hurting white feelings so I don't know what website you think you're posting on.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Koalas March posted:

No admins or d&d mods online and me, wark and LC don't have buttons here

Honestly if I was a mod here I'd just wander off and day drink myself.

I just want nazis to gently caress off, like, in general. From life itself.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

sean10mm posted:

Extremely same tbh

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

pigdog posted:

Which rights don't women, LGBT people, minorities, etc already have, in Western societies, in the year 2019?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

So are we really going to just give this guy a timeout and let him dump his SELF ADMITTED Nazi bullshit on these fora in six little hours? Really? I'm just checking on behalf of the group here. I've no interest in reading bad faith trolling from a goddamn Nazi. IMO permaban this guy's dick into the dirt. TIA

EDIT

I'm OK if this question earns me a probe. I'll take the hit because it needs to be asked.

VH4Ever fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Aug 14, 2019

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Though I do think that they need to eat a bucket of poo poo before loving off forever...

sean10mm posted:

Koalas March posted:

Extremely same tbh
:emptyquote:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

VH4Ever posted:

So are we really going to just give this guy a timeout and let him dump his SELF ADMITTED Nazi bullshit on these fora in six little hours? Really? I'm just checking on behalf of the group here. I've no interest in reading bad faith trolling from a goddamn Nazi. IMO permaban this guy's dick into the dirt. TIA

EDIT

I'm OK if this question earns me a probe. I'll take the hit.

Usually probations like this are done by thread admins when no regular mod is on. When the regular mods login they will usually takes care of the ban

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

VH4Ever posted:

EDIT

I'm OK if this question earns me a probe. I'll take the hit because it needs to be asked.

A 6-er is the quickest thing a regular mod can do without higher approval.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Nocturtle posted:

Nah, he's just too busy sniffing his own farts about exact flavor of white supremacy he's comfortable aligning himself with.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

VH4Ever posted:

The queue system is unfortunately a barrier here. I have alerted the admins.

Also I just woke up. Good morning USPOL.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Taerkar posted:

A 6-er is the quickest thing a regular mod can do without higher approval.

Right I just wanted to ask because someone said earlier that this guy's said Nazi things before and well, here he was again. I'm sort of just making sure this time the motherfucker is gone for good. That's my vote anyway.

Lightning Knight posted:

Good morning! Nazi punching time.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

So much for the tolerant left poster. Yeah. Perma is the way

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Lightning Knight posted:

Hey everyone it's our real Dad!!

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

"I don't like fascism, but the causes, the causes are great"

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

"I don't like being called a fascist when I support fascism"

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

VH4Ever posted:

Right I just wanted to ask because someone said earlier that this guy's said Nazi things before and well, here he was again. I'm sort of just making sure this time the motherfucker is gone for good. That's my vote anyway.

He was reported the other day for a comment along the lines of “you think white and racist are synonyms :qq: “ and I meant to give him a week for it but was busy irl. I did not anticipate him to reach Full Nazi Screed Critical Mass so quickly but here we are.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Lightning Knight posted:

He was reported the other day for a comment along the lines of “you think white and racist are synonyms :qq: “ and I meant to give him a week for it but was busy irl. I did not anticipate him to reach Full Nazi Screed Critical Mass so quickly but here we are.

No one ever expects Full Nazi Screed Critical Mass :v:

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Lightning Knight posted:

I guess it's good he let the mask slip so quickly. I've clashed with him before and I guess I know why now.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Taerkar posted:

"I don't like being called a fascist when I support fascism"

The fact he said this without any irony took me out

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/PIX11News/status/1161600235329773568

Please happen

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

VH4Ever posted:

I guess it's good he let the mask slip so quickly. I've clashed with him before and I guess I know why now.

It is, actually. It’s very annoying when shitbirds consistently skirt the line, I prefer when they instead publicly self-destruct and make my life easier.

Anyway here is a palette cleanser:

https://twitter.com/marxconsiders/status/1161309328219017216?s=21

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost

pigdog posted:

That's cool, but which rights don't women, LGBT people, minorities, etc already have, in Western societies, not 50 years ago but in the year 2019?

The biggest issue isn't that the laws are explicitly written to deny rights to groups of people--those laws have mostly gone away in the US--but that the law allows in practice discrimination to exist. This is what the posters in this thread mean.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

Hey, with situations like this, what is the best way of getting a mods or admins attention? Like I don’t want to report every post some troglodyte Nazi makes as that might piss people off, but I do want to not have a Nazi around.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

quote:

There’s just one little problem; to rename a street in New York City after a person, they must be dead.

Take one for the team, Barry.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

teen witch posted:

Hey, with situations like this, what is the best way of getting a mods or admins attention? Like I don’t want to report every post some troglodyte Nazi makes as that might piss people off, but I do want to not have a Nazi around.

Reports are good. I basically missed it due to work scheduling, I’ve been very busy irl the last two weeks. If it’s something like this where there’s an active meltdown, you could always PM one or more of us or ping us on something like Discord or Twitter if you know where to find us.

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

Koalas March posted:

The fact he said this without any irony took me out

I know it's certainly not, but I like to imagine when I see this image that it's big bald whitey saying that quote and it makes me smile :unsmith: self awareness is fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Ban him and report his IP because he is likely to start open-carrying in Walmart.

https://twitter.com/tracyalloway/status/1161580697909227522?s=20

https://twitter.com/tracyalloway/status/1161581386681073664?s=20