Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

A Spherical Sponge posted:

Well this is probably evidence that Epstein brain really has got to me, but apparently all the deaths of Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Anthony Bourdain, Aaron Schwartz, Robin Williams, and now Epstein, all of them have died of 'suicide' by hanging. Asphyxiation in particular, usually from household items tied to fixings such as doorknobs. My brain is loving melting

Edit: also, Kate Spade, L'WRen Scott, Amschel Rothschild, also died, in the same manner. It seems really loving weird that all these people are killing themselves in exactly the same way! you would expect suicide methods to be more diverse!

I was gonna say Williams killed himself as a consequence of Lewy body dementia, but apparantly it's exceedingly rare for Lewy body dementia to lead to self harm. The Lewy body dementia he suffered from was induced by Parkinson's. I think that one is unlikely in any case.

He died in Oman? Crack ping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Bourdain killed himself after paying off the person who Asia argento hosed while under age. That + his depression is enough to make me think he actually did it himself

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Combined Epstein files https://gofile.io/?c=GqjNcB

quote:

Sex Slave Amazon.com Book Receipt

- Detective Recarey authenticated an Amazon.com receipt that the Palm Beach Police collected from Jeffrey Epstein’s trash.

- The books he ordered are titled:

(1) SM 101: A Realistic Introduction, Wiseman, Jay;

(2) SlaveCraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude – Principles, Skills and Tools by Guy Baldwin; and (3) Training with Miss Abernathy: A Workbook for Erotic Slaves and Their Owners, by Christina Abernathy, as shown below: 32 See McCawley Dec. at Exhibit 45, Phone List, Public Records Request No.: 16-268 at 2282 – 2288. Case 18-2868, Document 280, 08/09/2019, 2628232, Page31 of 74 24

- This disturbing 2005 purchase corroborate Ms. Giuffre’s account of being sexually exploited by Defendant and Epstein – not to mention the dozens of underage girls in the Palm Beach Police Report. Additionally, Defendant testified that she was not with Jeffrey Epstein in 2005 and 2006 when he was ordering books on how to use sex slaves; however, record evidence contradicts that testimony.

:stare:

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

lol both Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain killed on verge of exposing an elite pedophile ring

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Hanging is the most common form of suicide in the uk

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

A Spherical Sponge posted:

Well this is probably evidence that Epstein brain really has got to me, but apparently all the deaths of Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Anthony Bourdain, Aaron Schwartz, Robin Williams, and now Epstein, all of them have died of 'suicide' by hanging. Asphyxiation in particular, usually from household items tied to fixings such as doorknobs. My brain is loving melting

Edit: also, Kate Spade, L'WRen Scott, Amschel Rothschild, also died, in the same manner. It seems really loving weird that all these people are killing themselves in exactly the same way! you would expect suicide methods to be more diverse!

It's a lovely way to die too, isn't it? You get to slowly asphyxiate.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Grevling posted:

It's a lovely way to die too, isn't it? You get to slowly asphyxiate.

You might get a boner from it, though.

Might’ve been the only way to bring that egg-shaped thing to life, in Epstein’s case

He was murdered, btw

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
they guy with the drone down at pedo island filmed the fbi raiding the compound
https://youtu.be/Dn0G-my-0a0

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
Do you think bill cosby would've been invited to the celebrity rape conspiracy if he were white?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Civilized Fishbot posted:

Do you think bill cosby would've been invited to the celebrity rape conspiracy if he were white?

Aare you insane he usually raped adults. They don't have room for normies

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

old beast lunatic posted:

Aare you insane he usually raped adults. They don't have room for normies

Google Bill Clinton and Donald Trump

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Picturing Cosby outside the Eyes Wide Shut adding a spin to the password “Zippity Dealio the passphrase is Fidelio!”

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Christoph posted:

It's radicalized at least one person I know. She did a good rant along the lines of "and they have the audacity to monitor US!?"

This is someone who recently thought Bernie was no good, now she's like he's the only choice. Shame he will get superdelegated out.

Yeah I started harping about this Epstein poo poo on my normal friends a long time ago, then went full Ep Brain when he got arrested. They got interested and were following along, and then when he got murder suicided all of our brains experienced a synchronized cracking.

They immediately radicalized and went from being blue state woke Republicans (so not Trump supporters, but also hate Hillary) to full on Bernie bros. Lots of asking about how we can end all billionaires and help the campaign.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Cosby and Epstein were neighbors

quote:

Prosecutors in New York are seeking the forfeiture of Epstein's mansion, a seven-story, 21,000-square-foot townhouse less than a block from Central Park. The home, formerly a prep school, is across the street from a home owned by Bill Cosby and has been valued at approximately $77 million.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-charges-20190708-d2gmgj2qcnbmrinzwc3prsj6eq-story.html

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

crack ping!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

oh come the gently caress on

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

well when you’re wealthy, all the other wealthy deplorables are your neighbors tbf

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6cDF9nSYaU

i'd never seen this lol was this posted this is amazing

e:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-dqoEyYXx4
ahahahah

I think having weird hosed up dicks will end up being the largest commonality among the billionaire pedos. And, possibly, all pedos. We need a dick investigation immediately.

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 16:20 on Aug 14, 2019

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
epstein guards be like

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Davos is in january

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

I'm an empathetic, sensitive, educated, intellectually curious non-idiot. Hi.

Jose posted:

the russian guy from the new star trek who got murdered by his faulty land rover

ahhhh gently caress: Anton Yelchin dead: Lindsay Lohan appears to blame Hollywood'

What did he know?

Bushiz posted:

Yeah like I had been "the system naturally rewards cruel behavior and the wealthy will act in their own class interests" for a long time but this has definitely jumped it from "they're all cruel fuckers, but that doesn't make it a deliberate, concerted effort" to "all of these psychopaths get together regularly to ritualistically gently caress and murder a child in the ruins of Čachtice Castle"

Before I was all "the rich are freaks," now I'm "THE RICH ARE loving FREAKS. And satanists or some poo poo idk."

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Crack. Ping.

https://twitter.com/BrandyLJensen/status/1161658779030753280

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

honestly the thing that should really scare people about this is the prospect of child rape by billionaires becoming normalized by the corporate media as a mitigation tactic once they find they can't kill everyone who takes a good whiff of this poo poo

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

either the pussy real good or she still got the pedo connects and bringing her younger, richer boyfriend around to all the after after parties

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

the new york times spinning the enslavement of south asian kids for sex as "traditionalist" and "classical"

wapo fluff pieces casually mentioning child brides as luxuries the rich can afford

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
guillotine every tech CEO we have to be sure

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the new york times spinning the enslavement of south asian kids for sex as "traditionalist" and "classical"

wapo fluff pieces casually mentioning child brides as luxuries the rich can afford

Links?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

see prior post

it has yet to happen but it's pretty likely

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

guillotine every tech CEO we have to be sure

next month the nyt runs an OpEd complaining that the price of drugged teenagers has collapsed

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Jose posted:

Bourdain killed himself after paying off the person who Asia argento hosed while under age.

what??

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Kurtofan posted:

SHE KILLED KURT

Read the lyrics to teen spirit

Plastic Megaphone
Aug 11, 2007
No more credit from the liquor store.

gh0stpinballa posted:

i keep harping on this but the network is the important element here, the why and how of epsteins death is worth discussing and is entertaining but ultimately is a diversion. however it happened, his death has benefited an occult global network of wealthy demons who continue to spread darkness across the world. the real war for the dawn is out there, men.

so that’s why putin gave trump the capricorn zodiac stone as an inauguration gift

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Bill Cosby lived across the street from Epstein's mansion in New York hth

Efb

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Hey, suddenly my Epstein brain is gone and I realized that guillotining the rich doesn't depend on them being implicated as pedos.

Behead them all

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Jose posted:

Bourdain killed himself after paying off the person who Asia argento hosed while under age. That + his depression is enough to make me think he actually did it himself

i don't think he was killed by the pedo cabal (his girlfriend at the time being a pedo notwithstanding), my conspiracy theory with this one is he died of the ol autoerotic asphyxiation and they just covered it up (an early report in a french newspaper reported it as this and it was pulled)

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ikanreed posted:

Hey, suddenly my Epstein brain is gone and I realized that guillotining the rich doesn't depend on them being implicated as pedos.

Behead them all
it gets easier to glue your brain back together once you realize this is just the kind of poo poo they can nakedly get away with because their capital is treated as hard power

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ikanreed posted:

Behead them all

that's the point of deliberately infecting people you know with epstein brain, to hope that when the wave rolls back they're left in this state

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Has any connection to michael aquino and the temple of set https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set come out yet?
Aquino was an army psyop officer and magical satanist who was accused of raping a kid during the satanic panic. He also was big into nazis. Seems to have had a ton of money for an army guy.

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

I'm an empathetic, sensitive, educated, intellectually curious non-idiot. Hi.
The compromise position being "Kill all billionaires" is just a convenient side effect of learning the awful truth that the world is actually run by literal pedophiles.

Hatebag posted:

Has any connection to michael aquino and the temple of set https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set come out yet?
Aquino was an army psyop officer and magical satanist who was accused of raping a kid during the satanic panic. He also was big into nazis. Seems to have had a ton of money for an army guy.

This motherfucker fucks me up.

His wiki presence seems pretty sanitized but he's connected to Franklin, weird rear end military and CIA sites. He seems like an Epstein level hub of depravity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
didn't Ambassador Stevens also die of asphyxiation?