Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

pancake rabbit posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhh in case anyone thought this wasn't real

https://goo.gl/maps/Pt6Fo8sy5TiA1RwJ9

piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

but seriously what the gently caress is going on there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

This lady might be an idiot

https://twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/status/1161685037454114819

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

because you have to go through some israeli-american ghoul outfit to get into the west bank.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Darkman Fanpage posted:

because you have to go through some israeli-american ghoul outfit to get into the west bank.

very possible explanation

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Irradiation posted:

This lady might be an idiot

she's former FBI, says a lot tbh :shrug:

plus major russiagate truther

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Pryor on Fire posted:

Prince Andrew couldn't find anyone in the UK to give him massages post Epstein and now the stress is too much to bear.

Actual royalty problems.

oh boy do I have some bad news for you

Jose posted:

This usually Hollywood secrets blog reckons things are even better for child traffickers than ever

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/08/todays-blind-items-funding.html?m=1

the probable source was being stated as Fergie, who is Prince Andrew's wife

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
I wish Baron Cohen would release the secret skit

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Victory Position posted:

the probable source was being stated as Fergie, who is Prince Andrew's wife

wait what

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Ace of Baes posted:

very possible explanation

Gaza and the West Bank, while not officially occupied, have some of the tightest border controls this side of the 38th parallel

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Jose posted:

wait what

princess fergie, not the singer lol

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Lastgirl posted:

she's former FBI, says a lot tbh :shrug:

plus major russiagate truther

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/12/jeffrey-epstein-is-dead-but-questions-remain-for-prince-andrew

gruniad posted:

While the palace has been quick to reject accusations from Epstein’s victims implicating Andrew, it has yet to provide an explanation for the photograph showing Andrew with his arm around Giuffre. Neither has the palace directly addressed the many questions over Andrew’s repeated encounters with Epstein over several years.

Records detailing flights by Epstein’s private Gulfstream jet, previously seen by the Guardian, reveal that in May 2000 Andrew flew with Epstein and Maxwell to Palm Beach, Florida. The next month, Epstein and Maxwell are believed to have attended a Windsor Castle party for the birthdays of Princess Anne, Prince Andrew and Princess Margaret.

In 2000, the prince is reported to have shared a holiday with Epstein on his yacht in Thailand. Other encounters between the two men are believed to have taken place at the Queen’s Norfolk estate and an exclusive dinner in St Tropez. The pair were most recently pictured walking together in New York’s Central Park in 2011, shortly after Epstein, by then a registered sex offender , was released from jail.

ping

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jose posted:

wait what

it was in the comments of the thing you posted

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

old.flv posted:

he did have that one bit with the yacht salesman who didnt seem to mind that his character wanted to traffic humans in his boat

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

i say swears online posted:

princess fergie, not the singer lol

today, I have learned there is more than one Fergie

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Victory Position posted:

it was in the comments of the thing you posted

oh right even on RDJs blog i refuse to read comments

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Has Sasha been tweeting or did the Clinton's get him too

madey
Sep 17, 2007

I saved the Olympics singlehandedly
Am I being dense or did everyone else miss that the prince Andrew retirement tweet was from a 'parody' account?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Giant sundial
Giant compass
Dump
Lots of weird buildings
Tile beach?
But really wtf is the black shack just west of the pedo temple?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

old.flv posted:

Lol what

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

he did have that one bit with the yacht salesman who didnt seem to mind that his character wanted to traffic humans in his boat

Lol what

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Perry Mason Jar posted:

It's possible mang. As an example I quote Notorious B.I.G.: "I'm blowin' up like you thought I would / Call the crib, same number same hood / It's all good"

drat they killed him though

"Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade" - Biggie, 1994

biggie knew

bones 4 beginners
Jan 7, 2018

"...a masterpiece that no one can read too often, or admire too much."
Is there information available about the amount of pedophilia/sex abuse perpetrated by people in the general population vs wealthy and powerful people? I know having money makes it a lot easier to get away with whatever you want but I just wonder how much of a difference there is.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

madey posted:

Am I being dense or did everyone else miss that the prince Andrew retirement tweet was from a 'parody' account?

crack ping

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1161706097025191937

Sure yeah okay

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

bones 4 beginners posted:

Is there information available about the amount of pedophilia/sex abuse perpetrated by people in the general population vs wealthy and powerful people? I know having money makes it a lot easier to get away with whatever you want but I just wonder how much of a difference there is.

how could there possibly be information available about that

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Jose posted:

oh right even on RDJs blog i refuse to read comments

love that the curator doesn’t scrutinize anything and just lets everything in so sometimes you’ll get a claim of Angelina Jolie eating babies while transforming into an aspect of Lilith or calling Dan Harmon a sick gently caress because they completely misunderstand what Dream Daddy is about (and also thought he made it for some reason)

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

pancake rabbit posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhh in case anyone thought this wasn't real

https://goo.gl/maps/Pt6Fo8sy5TiA1RwJ9

piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

I think it's just actual black and white tiles, no? You can see dust on top of them

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

I am absolutely not trusting the Daily Mails reporting on this or anything ever

OK wait yeah it'd be less surprising if he didn't have that photo at this point

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Wheeee posted:

All the competent people at those agencies max out in middle management or in their specialized roles, while the failsons and idiot sociopaths occupy all the positions of power.

Just like the corporate world.
Or the army in ancient monarchist regimes. And it's not a coincidence.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Dr. Killjoy posted:

love that the curator doesn’t scrutinize anything and just lets everything in so sometimes you’ll get a claim of Angelina Jolie eating babies while transforming into an aspect of Lilith or calling Dan Harmon a sick gently caress because they completely misunderstand what Dream Daddy is about (and also thought he made it for some reason)

Can't believe that sick gently caress Dan Harmon made Dream Daddy

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Epstein: crack ping brain, what in moloch's name????

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Insane in the ep-brain

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol what

Lol what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK8EO07naT8

e: on the one that didnt air https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/12/sacha-baron-cohen-vegas-pedophile-ring

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Dr. Killjoy posted:

look, are you jumping aboard this Epstein Brain boat or do you want to stay on the island

everything is true, let it ride

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
someone get me scott borgersons address

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

I'm an empathetic, sensitive, educated, intellectually curious non-idiot. Hi.

Victory Position posted:

look, are you jumping aboard this Epstein Brain boat or do you want to stay on the island

everything is true, let it ride

I don't think it's all true, but there's definitely enough evidence for all of them to drown in

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

i saw this episode when it aired and i was stunned, and this was like a year ago, so i already had that frame of mind going forward that laws don't apply to the rich because they can easily escape nation states to private sovereignties and international waters where nothing matters.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

why do you think all these tech dorks care about going to space

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Victory Position posted:

*steeples fingers* it appears that no such conspiracy exists with regards to Doctors Without Borders...

yea there's no way it's a front for french intelligence, and that's certainly not why a bunch of their facilities were targeted repeatedly by russia when they entered syria

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
has anyone posted was crack ping abbreviates to yet