Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

autoerotic asphyxiation finally got him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ghostlight posted:

communism is the fixed brain state

in most cases your brain has to break first before arriving at communism, which is when the ping settles down and accepts its new configuration

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

this is the only news story i follow anymore lol i can't take brexit and trump poo poo as seriously compared to the cabal

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/linababieee/status/1161846970127966208?s=19

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
crack Ping 🙃

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

gh0stpinballa posted:

this is the only news story i follow anymore lol i can't take brexit and trump poo poo as seriously compared to the cabal

At this point I'm ready to believe the downturn in the market is an orchestrated distraction from the conspiracy.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

This is merely a bimbo eruption.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

At this point I'm ready to believe the downturn in the market is an orchestrated distraction from the conspiracy.
that wouldn't seem to work in favor of them as both flagrant pedophilia and market crashes push people towards communism

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Spergin Morlock posted:

it was also pushed by don jr, michael flynn jr, roger stone and ann coulter among others. lol

roger stones blog called the stone zone used to be financed by a corrupt ponzi running kinda-lawyer from broward county that ties back into all this mess

quote:

Along the walls and desk were numerous framed photographs of Rothstein with Crist, Rudy Giuliani, Joe Lieberman, Bill McCollum, Dan Marino, and others.

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/rise-of-fort-lauderdale-attorney-scott-rothstein-has-town-talking-6334004

broward county is just all hosed up and where all the wannabe money adjacent crime boys who ain't made for the NYC scam scene drip down to

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

in most cases your brain has to break first before arriving at communism, which is when the ping settles down and accepts its new configuration

it is one thing to think about revolutionary thought while being raised in a capitalist system

its terrifying to actually own and live it as a lifestyle and for those that do (or did until the fbi gunned them down) i'm in awe :worship:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Bulgakov posted:

it is one thing to think about revolutionary thought while being raised in a capitalist system

its terrifying to actually own and live it as a lifestyle and for those that do (or did until the fbi gunned them down) i'm in awe :worship:

realizing the fbi did it at the behest of childfuckers is oddly liberating

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

realizing the fbi did it at the behest of childfuckers is oddly liberating

consider the immense, unrepentant dickhead that founded the FBI in the first place

then consider the mental aptitude illness required to have a perceived sense of justice to enforce on others to ensure that you are the gatekeeper when enlisting in the agency

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Shipon posted:

excellent write-up. does this mean that to retire you pretty much have to give in and accept that you will be a traitor to your own class?

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

that wouldn't seem to work in favor of them as both flagrant pedophilia and market crashes push people towards communism

it also pushes people towards fascism. both fascism and communism have the same idea that capitalism has failed. they don't mind fascism because it lets them keep their wealth and child sex slaves.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
ughhhhh i hate the concept of the 401k because i get to watch every smug prick around me monitor their portfolios and act like the pittance they have in their fund makes them blindly justify the present system

i'm forced to have some money put into some "safe harbor plan" poo poo so the university can justify giving doctors and administrators massive retirement compensation so i just threw it all into the bond/treasury option because i will not be putting a cent into private stock

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Do communist believe that capitalism has failed? Capitalism today has worked amazingly, for capitalist.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
capitalism has done precisely what it was meant to, in that it solidified the ruling class’ power on a level feudal lords could never have dreamed of

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Zas posted:

man epstein sure killed the poo poo out of himself huh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7FfCJb8JZQ&t=86s

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

capitalism has done precisely what it was meant to, in that it solidified the ruling class’ power on a level feudal lords could never have dreamed of

Capitalism has only had like a 200 year run while feudalism lasted over a thousand years. It's probably too soon to assume that the bourgeois have a tighter hold on power than feudal lords.

Everybody wants the boom but they don't want the bust.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ice Phisherman posted:

My personal guess is that it is and it isn't.

When Epstein's Butler circled a number of names in red in his little black book of people, this distinguished people that visited Epstein's island and those that were something of an inner circle. And that speaks to me of people that you are allowed to draw from as a pool into some sort of inner circle and also people that you can sacrifice.

So these outer people are most likely just regular rich and influential pedophiles. They come for the sex and to be around other rich and influential people.

Now I've been reading a lot of anthropology books recently and a lot of the discussion in these books has been about how people form and reinforce bonds and tribe. How you take a bunch of individuals or perhaps small groups of people and form them into a collective unit that defends and provides for one another. So you'll see this in certain kinds of cannibal societies for instance whether those societies are the more violent, eat your enemies kind of the more solemn, remembrance, funeral kinds. There's a ton of ink spilled on this and it's a fascinating subject, but the short of it is that it's not just cannibalism, but the violation of taboos. Not laws, because we're talking about the rich and influential, laws don't really apply to them. I'm talking about bedrock customs that we all take for granted as inviolable. Cheat on your taxes? Well that's just a law. No big deal to most of these people. Have sex with a pre-teen girl? Well, the violation of that taboo is intoxicating in the extreme for certain kinds of people. Also in tribes which break taboo, people can participate by proxy and still form and reinforce social bonds without directly participating directly in the breaking of taboo. So these societies tend to be extremely grounded in ritual and mysticism.

And before you call bullshit on me, this kind of behavior is extremely well documented in anthropology and I've sank a lot of time into studying culture, social bonds and how tribe is formed.

So I'd like to ask you a question. How do the truly powerful form bonds? Not just class consciousness, because they are all terrified of the poor and understand that they need to repress them in order to maintain their power.

So imagine a billionaire. Now unless you inherited that money, the odds are that you are a ruthless capitalist and you are engaging in at the very least, hyper-exploitation with your hands being soaked in blood by proxy as capitalism kills people through deprivation of the resources so you can accumulate it. And I have to stress, that accumulation is extremely disruptive and violent. So the most ruthless people tend to rise to the top. They trust few and in many cases, say if you're some "captain of industry", you're extremely wealthy, well connected and have a power base that can influence or threaten basically everyone around you, including governments. Especially if they start talking among one another. The "Business Plot" in which a bunch of wealthy capitalists tried to convince Smedley Butler to overthrow the government in a fascist coup comes to mind. When left to their own devices, the wealthy can and will get up to some extremely dirty tricks and will be disruptive in the extreme even on home soil.

So how do you form tribe among what are frankly, extremely violent, suspicious, powerful people? Gifts don't work, because there are very few things in the world that can't be bought. Influence doesn't create loyalty or friendships, though it can form working relationships. No, what I'm talking about is how do the powers that be tame these extremely powerful people? How do you form something beyond class consciousness with the most ruthless, influential, wealthy and powerful people on the planet? That's no small task.

My guess that it's multi-faceted. Epstein managed the accounts of tons of billionaires and there seemed to be no apparent reason why this happened. Blackmail comes to mind in the strain of a dead girl or a live boy sort of darkness. So you film these pedos at this island resort raping teens and pre-teens. Now capitalists don't have control over violence. They use the government as their proxy to do it for them. Militarizes are expensive. Police are expensive. Security is expensive. A corporation can hire some mercs, but keeping a bunch of them on hand long term is stupidly expensive. So if the government films you doing some serious taboo poo poo, they'll nail you to the wall and there's little you can do about it. But maybe...Maybe you just dump all of your money into this account. You can still draw from it, but now we're going to monitor your finances and what you do to make sure that you don't get up to any funny business. No more Business Plots for you, thanks. Oh also, we're going to be using this as a slush fund from now on. It turns out that it's easier to shake down billionaires who think they're invulnerable than sell drugs.

But blackmail causes resentment and if you cause to much of that, said resentment becomes hard to manage. You want people to buy in. And so, after doing a lot of research on Epstein, he seems like someone who has been made terminally strange. In his NYC mansion for example, he has a room dedicated to eyeballs. Yes, that is correct, eyeballs. Just a shitload of preserved eyeballs of British people for some reason. In the next room he has a leather room, that is to say, a room coated entirely in leather. Floor, ceilings, walls, everything you could sit on, any art, leather. And shortly before he died, he said that he wanted to have his head and penis frozen and preserved in a temple, possibly in case people ever figured out cryonics and how to revive people. But it was in his temple on Little Saint James.

My pet theory is that this inner circle of people was dabbling in what an anthropologist would consider tribal ritual and that Epstein, as the longest participant in this, eventually bought into the ritual so hard that he became terminally strange, like a Bond villain. I'm not saying that they're casting magic or performing mystic arts, though you'll find secret societies among the rich who do dabble in that in history. I'm talking about creating bonds and tribe among the richest, most ruthless people on the planet. And that the mechanism for doing so was to reach deep, deep into what has been proven, and it is the violation of what we as humans take for granted. Not just law, but something beyond law. Our customs, so deeply held that you soak it in through the culture. What we hold sacred as people.

Again, this is extremely well documented by anthropologists, so I'm not just talking out of my rear end. So these girls and probably boys aren't just sex objects. They are for some rich pedophiles, but for the elite among the elite, I theorize that it's possible that they're there to be ritualistically abused in order to create social bonds. I'm told that the feeling of participating in these taboo violating rituals is perhaps one of the pinnacles of the human experience, like cocaine on cocaine. It is ecstasy bordering on the religious and often sexual, it makes the impossible seem possible as taboo falls away, a high unlike any other. And what kind of experience borders on this? Few if any. Being in combat comes to mind, taking life, protecting the life of those around you and being protected in return. Cheating death, or maybe not. The sorts of bonds that this forms through the violation of taboos on violence and death form extremely powerful social bonds. But that behavior is high risk. Doing much the same through the violation of sexual taboos is far lower risk and can achieve much the same results.

I'm not sure if this is the case, but it does fit very neatly with what I've been studying about anthropology for the past couple of years and there aren't any contradictions inherent in this. It sounds nuts, but remember that the most powerful people on the planet were sexually abusing children for decades at the very least. The odds of a few of them either being or becoming extremely strange, not to mention that stupid amounts of wealth breaks your brain in certain ways, that a possible Eyes Wide Shut sex cult is possible. Especially when the person spearheading the operation is bizarre in the extreme.

Eyes Wide Shut pedophile sex cult is shocking, but the reasons for why it happened was mundane in the extreme: Control of power, money and influence of the wealthy, forming social bonds among the aristocracy and managing their boredom through wild displays of decadence. The how of how that happens is largely irrelevant. The powers that be want want control and an out of control billionaire aristocracy is extremely destructive.

Now I'm probably going to eat a sixer or more for this. I don't really care. I'll probably get some raised eyebrows and scorn for this. I don't really care. Scoffs too. Don't care. This is speculation, but it is grounded in human psychology and anthropology. I didn't just pull this from my rear end.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Everybody wants the boom but they don't want the bust.

tell that to epstein and gang

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i accidentally started going down the court documents rabbit hole again earlier this evening and ended up with a zillion tabs and pdfs open and had to make a mad dash to the store to buy booze to drown my brain with so that I might be able to sleep within the next 72 hours

wish me luck

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bulgakov posted:

i accidentally started going down the court documents rabbit hole again earlier this evening and ended up with a zillion tabs and pdfs open and had to make a mad dash to the store to buy booze to drown my brain with so that I might be able to sleep within the next 72 hours

wish me luck
:rip:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtIwfugF1zw

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

the buckies owner is a regional tycoon and i bet he bangs kids that work at his stores or does some other socioeconomically-relative sin, because the places usually exist in spots where they negotiated predatory tax reimbursement deals from the locations they thrown down new gas stations

the beaver is too good for 'em

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

being a small town tycoon means they probably just gently caress horses like the vice president. I dunno.something more minor (instead of literal ones)

8th Line
Aug 1, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's an interesting post for sure, but I'd like to point out that capitalists aren't capable of class consciousness because market competition forces them into direct rivalry between one another. They're at best self-conscious, which is why liberalism arises naturally from bourgeois values.

So the only way to form bonds between people that would normally be looking for an angle to destroy each other and acquire each others' assets, is to form clubs like the one surrounding Epstein. Once you've formed the kind of bonds that are talked about in that post, then you effectively have a capitalist clique that shares a common interest to preserve the club. In that sense it's not much different from the Free Masons or the Shriners, but the higher up the totem pole you go the more audacious the rituals have to become, until you're raping a 15 year old on the strip that's blocked from Google Earth.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

I assume there's a scale of sin that goes logarithmic from tiny town pastors who grift a dollar at a time to the world of billionaires who feel a need to break the most basic of human ideals that are held within the society upon which they get satisfaction of having power over

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Sorry everyone, communism is canceled

https://twitter.com/MiamiHerald/status/1161754250893881344?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

How old was the kid Bowie hosed by the way? 13?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's an interesting post for sure, but I'd like to point out that capitalists aren't capable of class consciousness because market competition forces them into direct rivalry between one another. They're at best self-conscious, which is why liberalism arises naturally from bourgeois values.

So the only way to form bonds between people that would normally be looking for an angle to destroy each other and acquire each others' assets, is to form clubs like the one surrounding Epstein. Once you've formed the kind of bonds that are talked about in that post, then you effectively have a capitalist clique that shares a common interest to preserve the club. In that sense it's not much different from the Free Masons or the Shriners, but the higher up the totem pole you go the more audacious the rituals have to become, until you're raping a 15 year old on the strip that's blocked from Google Earth.

agreed

quote:

Epstein managed the accounts of tons of billionaires and there seemed to be no apparent reason why this happened.

we know he didn't do that. that was only his PR stunt.

the post leans a bit too hard towards Q territory when capitalism (and via that, power relations) is the uniting force

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bulgakov posted:

I assume there's a scale of sin that goes logarithmic from tiny town pastors who grift a dollar at a time to the world of billionaires who feel a need to break the most basic of human ideals that are held within the society upon which they get satisfaction of having power over

I'd guess there's two kinds of billionaires: the ones who break taboos to form their own clubs, and the recluses who keep to their own personal circles and indulge their sick desires in more innocuous & private ways.

twoday
May 4, 2005

They found Ghislaine Maxwell, apparently???

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1161694954592378880?s=20

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

quote:

"Mr. Jeffrey Epstein left Cuba a day or two later; I stayed on the island,” he added.

i think the revolution is safe..for now

twoday
May 4, 2005

They did not actually find Ghislaine Maxwell, apparently???

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1161684658431488000?s=20

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

someone posted this earlier along with a link to some pdf of the minutes notes from a MA court or w/e and it was nauseatingly NIMBY as gently caress

that house was put on a barge from salem ma and dropped off where it is now and has strict controls over anything being done to it along with the area in which it sits because ~historical~, which is why tech bro wanting to build an apartment for his mom over the garage or whatever became something written down by a stenographer

they don't live in the same world as you or i

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

lol Dan Schneider was producing kids shows for years and nothing ever happened

I have been waiting for something solid to come out about that for YEARS. There's just too much weird poo poo surrounding that man and his projects.

Christoph posted:

Remember the YouTube pedophile algorithm? Not an accident.

The... the what

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

Them: "Listen, conspiracy theories are not helping and there is a clear, logical reas-"

ME:

https://twitter.com/nbcbayarea/status/1161925520927416321?s=20

D.Ork Bimboolean has issued a correction as of 10:17 on Aug 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

if ghostface killa ever dies its because he finally spoke too close to the truth :negative: