Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

jesus please return and send me to hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

https://twitter.com/reuters/status/1161990052504834052?s=21

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
*pops a bottle of pepsid*

*snorts 4th line of coke*

Let the bell ring, motha fucka! Bring on The Number!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/nbcwashington/status/1161403856972124160?s=20

lmao being a kid sucks rear end these days.

imagine getting mauled to death by a copdog as you're trying to escape from the next mass shooter. and if u survive and/or kill the dog you go to jail for killing a :cop::doggo:.

:911: god bless

dogs with gun teeth

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

surely war with Iran will flip the bond market right-side-in

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The Alpha Centauri posted:

*pops a bottle of pepsid*

*snorts 4th line of coke*

Let the bell ring, motha fucka! Bring on The Number!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

schnirkles nooooooO!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bearjew posted:

Mooch back for season 3? Ok, I guess

Comeback Kid

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Schnirkles would only murder in order to attempt to please Schnorkles and avoid being beaten by him.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Extremely pro-life responses to that tweet.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1161990470484078598?s=20

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

hmm. he forgot to mention "guns" in that post

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
today is a good day i hear someone sent some cops to hell

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

mags posted:

today is a good day i hear someone sent some cops to hell

I am so sorry to be the one that has to tell you the news...

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
https://twitter.com/RealShennaFox/status/1161986062513770496?s=20

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

fits my needs posted:

imagine getting mauled to death by a copdog as you're trying to escape from the next mass shooter. and if u survive and/or kill the dog you go to jail for killing a :cop::doggo:.

that is quite the grift

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Duscat posted:

they already have all the money from the poors, now the aim of the game is to eliminate their former coplayers until only one family remains
this is world war 1

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

fits my needs posted:

Lol unless they sent an entire pack of dogs trained to go for the jugular there's absolutely no way a dog can stop a guy with a gun who isn't afraid of killing anyone including copdogs and kids.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

let’s just put bombs in everyone’s head and if you start shootings a school up we just detonate the bomb

simple

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lol unless they sent an entire pack of dogs trained to go for the jugular there's absolutely no way a dog can stop a guy with a gun who isn't afraid of killing anyone including copdogs and kids.

I have it upon good authority a guy with a gun could take down at least 30 attack dogs, maybe even upwards to 50. very quickly!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

fosborb posted:

surely war with Iran will flip the bond market right-side-in
IDK someone pull up Iraq War stock market records. Not Afghan because markets were still reeling from 9/11 Never Forget.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

I mean, negative ads work. Going negative in general works in elections, democrats are morons for ignoring that and trying "when they go low we go high" poo poo. Nothing else changes people's minds

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

euphronius posted:

let’s just put bombs in everyone’s head and if you start shootings a school up we just detonate the bomb

simple

Mr. Bolton, who bought you an account?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

euphronius posted:

simple

bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb the school

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

simple

crack

ping

bang

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

euphronius posted:

simple

:hmmyes: but also, you trigger the person to your left and right so everyone stays in-line

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

oh its because the stuff they want to go negative about is bullshit nobody cares about like him trying to unseat sen tester and flopping, instead of him being a child rapist which can be backed up by several anecdotes and facts

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I've been training my 5 year old to be the good guy with a gun. That attack dog better not mistake who the shooter is even if my little angel puts a couple into the crowd by accident

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

you could literally crush some idk asprins up in a pack of sausages and put the dogs to sleep

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

simple

Ah! I see you've read up on meme magic, friend.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I'm fuckin dying at how much goddamn texans pay for electricity holy poo poo

My house has fuckall for insulation and I have had the AC running for like 10 hours a day this month and my power bill is $92, and through the power of diversified generation and community solar it's all wind and solar power with the exception of maybe 10kwh

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Feel kinda lovely because my attitude towards mass shootings has been a tongue-in-cheek "That's life in the big city / These things are like earthquakes, unavoidable / Car accidents kill lots more people" type of deal and I'm starting to accidentally believe these arguments sincerely.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I've been training my 5 year old to be the good guy with a gun. That attack dog better not mistake who the shooter is even if my little angel puts a couple into the crowd by accident
Are both your kid's parents white?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

so many ways to stop a pack of dogs

shut them in a room

go somewhere where the dogs arent

rub gun oil on other peoples bags

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Extensive Vamping posted:

Feel kinda lovely because my attitude towards mass shootings has been a tongue-in-cheek "That's life in the big city / These things are like earthquakes, unavoidable / Car accidents kill lots more people" type of deal and I'm starting to accidentally believe these arguments sincerely.
The only part you've got wrong is that it's not an exclusively-urban issue.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

FactsAreUseless posted:

Are both your kid's parents white?

I do not actually have a child in training to be an anti school shooter shooter

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

I'm fuckin dying at how much goddamn texans pay for electricity holy poo poo

My house has fuckall for insulation and I have had the AC running for like 10 hours a day this month and my power bill is $92, and through the power of diversified generation and community solar it's all wind and solar power with the exception of maybe 10kwh

lol you should read up on Enron and the poo poo they are doing in the 90s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Al! posted:

oh its because the stuff they want to go negative about is bullshit nobody cares about like him trying to unseat sen tester and flopping, instead of him being a child rapist which can be backed up by several anecdotes and facts

The Dems scream decorum