Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
It leaked due to the street fighter social media team uploading a vid early. they should stop trying to set up announcements by x-date and just hold everything until like 2/3 hrs before they intend to announce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/1156751164521644032
https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/1156934859484356610

:smith:

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Where is Makoto

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Help Im Alive posted:

Where is Makoto

spare her the indignity

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

Choke command grab except its a v-trigger.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

EVO thread is up

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

lol gently caress Ono and SFV

Foodahn
Oct 5, 2006

Pillbug
When's the last time you were surprised by a fight game trailer?

Akuma tekken ? Ooooo. Geese.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Yipes looks so fit and young now, drat.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Gologle posted:

Keto is life.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Can't believe that Smash killed Ono

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Gologle posted:

dude is killing it

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

dude is killing it

James Chen walked by me and he's lost a bit of weight too.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
It feels like Yipes kinda sparked off this wave of people even in non-SF fg communities slimming down/getting fit and it's pretty cool

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

AnonSpore posted:

It feels like Yipes kinda sparked off this wave of people even in non-SF fg communities slimming down/getting fit and it's pretty cool

he did

Foodahn
Oct 5, 2006

Pillbug

AnonSpore posted:

RicoSuave (of mentos fame) actually had a stream where he would often edit: I'm wrong, it wasnt "often", dude had a regular show trying to make people not die and how to start working out and lifting weights. ...he'd give people diet and workout advice. Like 5 years ago.

Edit: also I wouldnt mind seeing a pic of this new yipes.

I'm glad hes doing well, one my favorite personalities.

Foodahn fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Aug 3, 2019

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

AnonSpore posted:

i lost 170 lbs in the last two years

now the government cant call me fat no more

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

Foodahn posted:

RicoSuave (of mentos fame) actually had a stream where he would often edit: I'm wrong, it wasnt "often", dude had a regular show trying to make people not die and how to start working out and lifting weights. ...he'd give people diet and workout advice. Like 5 years ago.

Edit: also I wouldnt mind seeing a pic of this new yipes.

I'm glad hes doing well, one my favorite personalities.

He's not as popular, but Danny Pham from the Seattle area was doing something similar a year or two ago. Super nice guy.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
does kazuya's rage drive/art where he transforms into devil have any gameplay effects or are the wings he keeps after just visual?

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
he gets a few moves in devil form I think, I know he at least gets lasers

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Can someone explain this poo poo going on with gllty? I just saw they got banned?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
She admitted to sexually assaulting multiple women at tournaments over the years among other kinds of hosed up poo poo

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
JFC

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

A good overview

Sponsor ban message:

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

:thunk: nothing of value was lost imo not a high level player.

Maybe people will actually forgive Infil now because he was proven innocent (iirc) and all the people who flamed him getting called out.

Edit: read up more on the Infil situation, I was behind on it. Nevermind. Stand by gllty not being a top tier player, this like some noel brown poo poo

Keegers fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Aug 16, 2019

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Keegers posted:

Maybe people will actually forgive Infil now because he was proven innocent (iirc) and all the people who flamed him getting called out.

:chloe:

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Keegers posted:

1. gilty is a high level well known player.
2. what the gently caress. he wasn't innocent at all. people tried to downplay what he did.
3. if they weren't high level players that would make it ok? what kind of barn animal raised you?
4. delete your account.

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:

Keegers posted:

Please post this proof, because everything points to him having physically hurt his wife, as well as the verbal abuse, and the only counter proof I've ever seen anyone give is either the bullshit "He only hurt her wrist!" line or pointing to her trying to get him to pay the entire cost of the house they got and the judge leaving her with the cost as somehow being total exoneration and proof of her trying to swindle him.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Keegers posted:

Uhh... even if Infiltration was proven innocent of legit physically harming his wife (he wasn't), I believe the translated transcripts did prove he said some really disturbing psycho poo poo and violently threatened her through verbal abuse, so... yeah.

teagone fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Aug 15, 2019

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

Both men are terrible people

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
infiltration, who was found guilty of domestic violence by a korean judge, was proven innocent of being bad at video games when he won samsho

is what a real dipshit like the above poster would believe

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Dancing Peasant posted:

this is an incredibly hosed up thing to say about a transwoman

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.
always someone who has to use someone doing hosed up poo poo as an excuse to say transphobic poo poo :sigh:

infiltration should be banned and isn't and it's unconscionable, I was friends with Leah and she is rightfully banned even if she never did hosed up poo poo to me, Bahn should be banned and I'm waiting for further development on floe. A real lovely time in the FGC right now.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

Fauxtool posted:

does kazuya's rage drive/art where he transforms into devil have any gameplay effects or are the wings he keeps after just visual?

He gets a few Big Deal moves, some gimmick lasers, and his EWGF becomes a loving medium so you can't duck under electrics.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

This

https://twitter.com/gllty/status/1161122394171273223?s=09

is a super good step and I hope they're able to bring about something positive even if it's not on screen at fgc events. This is, honestly, the bare minimum that should happen when people decide they have an opinion on poo poo like this.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Dancing Peasant posted:

The gently caress is up with this thread.

[edit] To be clear, I'm not defending Gllty, but just because she did some gross and horrible things doesn't give anyone an excuse to vomit transphobic horseshit.

teagone fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Aug 15, 2019

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Wait what did floe do goddammit

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Captain Invictus posted:

Groped a girl while she was sleeping in the hotel room they shared.

Apparently was at least one of the culprits putting roofies in drinks at the red bull after-party.

mango sentinel fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Aug 15, 2019

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.

Captain Invictus posted:

So far he has been accused (by one woman) of working with two people to attempt to drug and molest a girl. He said he's in contact with a lawyer and called her "mentally unfit" and just retweeted a bunch of girls saying that he was nice to them. I haven't heard much further from the accuser (and I can't look it up for you since I'm at work, sorry, should be accessible on twitter if you search floe) but I heard she was in contact with law enforcement. Take everything I said with a grain of salt because I am doing this from memory and I haven't seen anything to prove OR disprove either claim. But it's out there.

mango sentinel posted:

Groped Gllty while she was sleeping in the hotel room they shared.

Apparently was at least one of the culprits putting roofies in drinks at the red bull after-party.

I didn't hear the gllty one, just the two part facebook post I saw screencaps of re : the roofies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Caitlin posted:

A real lovely time in the FGC right now.

Better it gets out in the open at least