Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Bulgakov posted:

roger stones blog called the stone zone used to be financed by a corrupt ponzi running kinda-lawyer from broward county that ties back into all this mess

that Roger Stone would take money from Saul Goodman makes complete sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/davidicke/status/1162046626917232640

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

Bounced some checks

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/catch-predator-host-chris-hansen-arrested-over-13-000-bounced-n959471

Now he stares into his phone on Twitter and runs a YouTube channel, "Hansen vs predator" lol

https://twitter.com/chrishansen/status/1161665206570967040?s=19

E hahaha the check was for the promotional hats he sells on YouTube

this is even more depressing than Keith Olbermann's turn to the plight of pitbulls in America

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Calibanibal posted:

The Jeffery Epstein hyoid bone is impacted by the **Polyester Bedsheet** and the injured part explodes into gore!
Jeffery Epstein gives in to pain.
Jeffery Epstein has been found dead.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Perry Mason Jar posted:

If you stop giving them money the Clintons will expose your pedophile ring within a few days.

Ow my brain

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

ahaha now we're talkin

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

honestly kind of cool he's verified

ross perot in hell
Jul 9, 2019

by VideoGames

yessss go off king

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

lmfao sure why not

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

we're doing the Nibiru Shuffle, decked out in our monoatomic gold finery

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

remember when people assumed his reptilian conspiracy was dogwhistle antisemitism and he kept insisted he meant actual lizard men

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

All the stars are here!

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

inferis posted:

remember when people assumed his reptilian conspiracy was dogwhistle antisemitism and he kept insisted he meant actual lizard men

The hardest part about my stint in the Navy was them beating into you the fact that perception is reality. Takes awhile to get used to it but once you accept that what actually happens doesn't matter, only what gets seen happening, the military gets alot easier. Good to see people in the real world going through it lol.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

goddamn

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Wrong subforum. Epstein is for sure a tviv mod

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol i'm 15 minutes into that david icke video and so far it makes complete sense I should probably be institutionalized

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

old beast lunatic posted:

lol i'm 15 minutes into that david icke video and so far it makes complete sense I should probably be institutionalized

David Icke closing his eyes and embracing a quietly sobbing Richard Dawkins

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Shipon posted:

no
loving
way ahahhahahah russiagate was an explicit distraction this Owns

MeatwadIsGod posted:

The funny part of this is that Pod Save America - who has dedicated 30+ minutes of coverage per day to Mueller stuff for a year or more - basically handwaved everything surrounding the Epstein death except the reporting consensus that it was suicide (even though the medical examiner hasn't ruled it a suicide yet)

lol

crazy insane, crack ping brain

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Find myself compelled by the "rapture already happened" theory.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Ok, Saudi Arabia it is

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Grevling posted:

2012 was real and this timeline exists as psychic backlash until our souls finally dissipate namaste

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Grevling posted:

It happened but nobody was good enough to get taken.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
The Apocalypse happened in 70 AD and we're the half formed mutant lumps of sentient flesh that were left behind when God and his Hosts ascended back out of the universe with the Elect. We're all spiritual hobos squatting in the moldering remains of a divine mansion.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the deeper you get into this, the greater the stench of aluminium and burning ozone, the radiant darkness of the psychosphere

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

porfiria posted:

It happened but nobody was good enough to get taken.

god in heaven like

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i need some drugs to settle my brain down

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
I can't imagine not having a constant buzz during the apocalypse. Get one of those weed vapes they're perfect.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Perry Mason Jar posted:

I can't imagine not having a constant buzz during the apocalypse. Get one of those weed vapes they're perfect.

I just broke my glass piece yesterday and I was so fuckin' mad at myself. just crack pinging around the patio.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
I just got the vape yesterday I was rocking a stealth bat before but it fell out of my pocket on the train. Stealth bats own I'll probably buy another cause I have more options with buds than carts.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Grevling posted:

The Mayans were right

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

Perry Mason Jar posted:

yeah some time in the last few years i decided i'd never want be sober again

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i stay high all the time

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Helsing posted:

The Apocalypse happened in 70 AD and we're the half formed mutant lumps of sentient flesh that were left behind when God and his Hosts ascended back out of the universe with the Elect. We're all spiritual hobos squatting in the moldering remains of a divine mansion.

Thats my favorite PKD story!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i want 10mg of xanax IV stat

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I stopped smoking weed 2 weeks ago after doing it like 5000 days in a row and I feel absolutely no different it's weird

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

xanax is good but if i take too much of it i get weepy

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

i stay high all the time

:same:

vape carts are heaven sent

it's the best way to manage crack pinging

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat

Turtle Sandbox posted:

The hardest part about my stint in the Navy was them beating into you the fact that perception is reality. Takes awhile to get used to it but once you accept that what actually happens doesn't matter, only what gets seen happening, the military gets alot easier. Good to see people in the real world going through it lol.

So if you look like a good sailor you'll be remembered?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

this is the drugs equivalent of epstein brain

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3798506#post466576476