Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
vape carts let you get stealthily high at work ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Over Easy posted:

Thats my favorite PKD story!

I like the one where god is a brain damaged boy from space (because yahweh was expelled from earth) who returns to earth and defeats satan with the help of the torah, which is sapient

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019
it's great to witness the good people of cspam's brains breaking, like how epstein's neckbones broke via his obvious and barely covered-up homicide by an international cabal of ruling class pedophiles

stay safe, igor

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Over Easy posted:

I stopped smoking weed 2 weeks ago after doing it like 5000 days in a row and I feel absolutely no different it's weird

yup you are permanently bent, like me and many others

brain work better now

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

You can also get a pocket vape that uses plant material, but a decent one costs a couple hundo.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

a Loving Dog posted:

boss makes a dollar
i make a dime
that's why i blaze
on company time

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
the lunapark train fire demon was Epstein dressed as moloch

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
New True Anon was kinda meh

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Hatebag posted:

You can also get a pocket vape that uses plant material, but a decent one costs a couple hundo.

I had the Magic Flight Launch Box for a time but I didn't like the high it gave or the upkeep, and it wasn't particularly odorless (didn't necessarily smell like weed though). I have no idea where it is if I find it a goon can have it.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

this link is too good to get lost

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

new job is work from home, gently caress stealth

:hellyeah:

Hatebag posted:

The Arizer Solo/Air were good for this, but carts are way better in a bunch of ways

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

twit666 posted:

So if you look like a good sailor you'll be remembered?

Remembered and promoted, if you look like a good sailor you are a good sailor.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

protect igor

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Not sure why you guys are still talking about Epstein, they already told you what happened the case is closed.

Can we please move on to something more important? Like this wacky idea:

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/1162082171881844736

hahaha could you even imagine that! if those suckers had to sit in traffic we'd get wider roads for sure!

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Calibanibal posted:

The Jeffery Epstein hyoid bone is impacted by the **Polyester Bedsheet** and the injured part explodes into gore!
Jeffery Epstein gives in to pain.
Jeffery Epstein has been found dead.

Please, he's a noble who sleeps on only the finest ☼Polyester Bedsheet☼ while being locked in a small cell and either killed or left to waste away because his demands inconvenienced the overseer

....wait

:psypop:

shame on an IGA has issued a correction as of 20:40 on Aug 15, 2019

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Hatebag posted:

dynavap is battery free and goes crack ping when it's ready to hit

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Giga Gaia posted:

2012 was real and this timeline exists as psychic backlash until our souls finally dissipate namaste

Its the end of The Invisibles but instead of Barbelith exploding into conciousness-expanding light rays and we're hugging each other as the snow falls, the Outer Church won in the end and we're all stuck in the torture room drugged up on Key 17.

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

Jose posted:

Jose posted:

this is the drugs equivalent of epstein brain

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3798506#post466576476

this link is too good to get lost

idk this seems a lot more fun than epstein brain, and less likely to result in serious brain damage

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

super macho dude posted:

Its the end of The Invisibles but instead of Barbelith exploding into conciousness-expanding light rays and we're hugging each other as the snow falls, the Outer Church won in the end and we're all stuck in the torture room drugged up on Key 17.

Giga Gaia posted:

we're in the invisibles timeline except quimper won and the antibodies are dead

buddy, were on the same (correct) wave length

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1162090600973381632

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Giga Gaia posted:

2012 was real and this timeline exists as psychic backlash until our souls finally dissipate namaste

I remember reading at the time that 2012 would begin a period of ever increasing novelty until the very laws of physics themselves fell apart. Seems to gave been true.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

There is a world beyond this world and it’s in plain sight.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1162093731492839424

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Mantis42 posted:

I remember reading at the time that 2012 would begin a period of ever increasing novelty until the very laws of physics themselves fell apart. Seems to gave been true.

the fact we haven't found dark matter WIMP candidates, or any evidence for supersymmetry...

...well it's fuckin' upsetting. that's what it is.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Giga Gaia posted:

we're in the invisibles timeline

lol someone told me this years ago and i should have listened better

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

WampaLord posted:

new job is work from home, gently caress stealth

:hellyeah:

The Arizer Solo/Air were good for this, but carts are way better in a bunch of ways

gently caress I’d kill for a wfh job

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

Maxwell was reading a book called “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives” and seemed resigned to having her picture snapped, the source said.

“She was perfectly friendly, very lovely.”

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

It's the Global Elite doing this, but instead of powdered drugs, its loving little kids.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
C-SPAM: Unintelligible Garbage for Insane People > Epstein Brain Support Group: “Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!”

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

famous parisian eatery

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

how is this real, it reads like an onion article

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

gently caress I’d kill for a wfh job

it's the first one i've ever had and it loving rules so much

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mdemone posted:

you think that's Jeffrey Epstein you're breathing right now?!?

no just plastic dust

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

twoday posted:

how is this real, it reads like an onion article

we are living inside the onion.

the onion's response has been, of course, to brutally report direct truth without varnish, which now appears to us as the most hilariously ironic statement on our condition.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

https://twitter.com/TheDyerWolf/status/1162096643145121792

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

WampaLord posted:

it's the first one i've ever had and it loving rules so much

Make sure to leave the house more and hang out with other humans

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

much love to the tabloids in this instance they're the only ones who seem to give a poo poo

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

my boss that I did endless crime with was just arrested and suicided. could really go for a burger right now

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Trabisnikof posted:

Make sure to leave the house more and hang out with other humans

mmm hell yeah. It's much easier now too since you don't have to worry about saving for retirement, a home, a family, and so on. Just go out and waste your money on whatever stupid fun poo poo you want to do it doesn't matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

yellowD posted:

my boss that I did endless crime with was just arrested and suicided. could really go for a burger right now

Who doesnt eat junk food when they're depressed