Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Trump has a misshapen little baby shrimp dick. Epstein has a weird egg shaped domer. Elliot Rodgers? Itty bitty wriggler. See all these sickos got hosed up dicks man. Maybe Bezos isn't a pedophile because he's got a normal, perhaps even beautiful, penis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Speaking of podcast intros, what's the source of the 'What the gently caress is a brain scientist, I said that's not a real job' from the Grubstakers Epstein Part 2 ep?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Knitting Beetles posted:

What do you think the shrieking from his cell was about

it was probably epstein shrieking as the cia/mossad/mi6/mob assassin came in to strangle the life out of him

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Knitting Beetles posted:

he was probably having an orgasm

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
I can only speculate, based on his lawyer's comments:

"In terms of size, shape, direction, whatever the devious mind wants to concoct, the President is a normal man. There are no blemishes, there are no moles, there are no growths."

That Bill Clinton has a blemished mole dick covered in strange Moloch like growths.

Edit: reports that Clinton's cock is ravaged by Peyronie's disease

Perry Mason Jar has issued a correction as of 13:20 on Aug 16, 2019

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

jackhunter64 posted:

Speaking of podcast intros, what's the source of the 'What the gently caress is a brain scientist, I said that's not a real job' from the Grubstakers Epstein Part 2 ep?

I think it's the audiobook version of that Filthy Rich book ghostwritten by James Patterson

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
just learned that billionaire mohamad al-fayed still insists that diana and his son were murdered by MI6 at the request of prince phillip lmao

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I think it's the audiobook version of that Filthy Rich book ghostwritten by James Patterson

merci beaucoup

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

just learned that billionaire mohamad al-fayed still insists that diana and his son were murdered by MI6 at the request of prince phillip lmao

It's a pretty good conspiracy theory to be honest. Word is she got knocked up and the Crown couldn't bear the thought of an mixed-Arab baby.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Knitting Beetles posted:

lost another loan to ditech

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

lmao

also the Max Clifford video someone posted earlier outed al-fayed as a pedo just incase anyone thought we had a billionaire who didn't need guillotining.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Perry Mason Jar posted:

It's a pretty good conspiracy theory to be honest. Word is she got knocked up and the Crown couldn't bear the thought of an mixed-Arab baby.

why would Diana's baby still be of royal blood? does it count even after she's been divorced?

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

What were Corey Feldman's accusations of paedophilia in Hollywood about?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Perry Mason Jar posted:

That could have been the limited hangout story they put out. Could be that she knew about the cabal and was going to squeal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7349879/Princess-Diana-named-court-documents-relating-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein.html

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agent Penis posted:

What were Corey Feldman's accusations of paedophilia in Hollywood about?

iirc it was the same thing elijah wood said. that basically all child actors are victims of sexual abuse and its an open secret in the industry.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

twoday posted:

That could have been the limited hangout story they put out. Could be that she knew about the cabal and was going to squeal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7349879/Princess-Diana-named-court-documents-relating-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein.html

craaaaack piiiiiing

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019
kurt knew

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

Kitty billionaires wanted to satisfy kitten lust
But they needed a patsy to be the one that they'd bust
So they invent kitty Epstein to be the limited hangout
Then accidentally murdered him while staging a breakout
But now who can they hire to fly the kitten sex plane?
Don't even worry they've still got kitty Ghislane

It's kitty history, and it's just like ours!

twoday
May 4, 2005

iirc it was the same thing elijah wood said. that basically all child actors are victims of sexual abuse and its an open secret in the industry.

Why's he still alive then

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
idk it sounds likes he too afraid to name names

this interview from 2016 is especially hosed up

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403

twoday
May 4, 2005

Welp, time for some fresh air

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

twoday posted:

Why's he still alive then

Because if someone is seen as sufficiently crazy enough, it doesn't matter what they say. It'll either not matter, or actively help cover up what you're doing. That's why they let his lovely band perform on the today show, to make him look delusional (which, regarding his musical talent, he is).

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Siljmonster posted:

Yeah wtf didn't know In n Out had gone so far East

it's the source of that mysterious burger found in Brooklyn not too long ago

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Trump has a misshapen little baby shrimp dick. Epstein has a weird egg shaped domer. Elliot Rodgers? Itty bitty wriggler. See all these sickos got hosed up dicks man. Maybe Bezos isn't a pedophile because he's got a normal, perhaps even beautiful, penis?
maybe the reason that the bezos dick pick has never been leaked is that it's a perfectly normal hog

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/CNNRGLDN/status/1161852143688699904?s=19

(not real)

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Penile Phrenology

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

Perry Mason Jar posted:

clearly we need to develop some sort of medical intervention to normalise hosed up dicks to reduce the incidence of sickos. it's probably because having a hosed up dick creates a combination of sexual frustration and insecurity which when mixed with misogyny and sociopathy results in being a sicko.

Willeh posted:

Penile Phrenology

it's a legitimate science!

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

I'll donate my normal but disappointing hog to someone after I die if it will help cure pedophilia

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Knitting Beetles posted:

He was screaming out: "I acted alone, and I can't take it anymore so I'm taking my own life"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/pblest/status/1162348227573817344

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
My Epstein Brain is so bad I dreamed I uncovered a pedo ring in a school I was working at.

Since it was a dream I was teaming up with a rockstar to do it.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
successfully crack pinged my coworkers brain with a slow drip of epstein factoids, he's now reading all of those mintpress articles

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/eugenegu/status/1161918350445834240?s=20
https://twitter.com/eugenegu/status/1161924850765578241?s=20

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MonsieurChoc posted:

My Epstein Brain is so bad I dreamed I uncovered a pedo ring in a school I was working at.

Since it was a dream I was teaming up with a rockstar to do it.

All I ever dream about is sucking my own dick but this time my dick was an egg?????

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Jose posted:

"A high speed car accident can do it too. I could be wrong, but that’s possible in a jail cell?"

Officials reveal that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide with a car in his cell on Sunday morning. When questioned how Mr Epstein was in possession of an automobile, prison officials said they were looking into some irregularities about how parking works at the facility.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well folks, Epstein got ahold of his keys in jail, summoned his Tesla to his location and well, love car but Epstein killed himself with it.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
So what he's saying is they broke Epstein out, hit him with a car, and put him back in?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The shrieks people heard was the tires squealing as the accelerator spun up when the Tesla camera saw Epstein dressed as a fire engine

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
The perfect crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Someone earlier said Bezos seems like more of a "hunt poor humans for sport" type than a secret pedo type and I think that tracks pretty well.