Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Starting to think david lynch has known about the pedo cabal a long time and thats why there's all the lodge stuff in twin peaks (freemasons (who rule the country) have lodges!!).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

whitney webb also has a good interview with doug valentine about the cia and epstein (better than the around the empire one i think):

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mintcast-interviews-doug-valentine-expert-on-cia-covert-operations/260810/

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

tabloids are legit only good when poo poo like this is happening

remember when the national enquirer scooped the OJ story?

sleeptalker posted:

It's a neat little trap they've made for people like Bors whose lives depend on social media engagement, the whole "prison injustice" angle is nice and woke and lets you bandwagon on a good leftish cause. Meanwhile the other option looks like it'll tarnish your brand by associating you with conspiracy theorists, stereotypically the realm of hateful right-wing cranks.

he's just trying to appear smugly smarter than anyone who questions the story

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i did not traffic her. Its not true. Its bullshit. I did not traffic her

oh hyoid

Calibanibal has issued a correction as of 16:54 on Aug 16, 2019

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/LivvyFanon/status/1162392947909779457

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Do any planes at all look cool or well decorated inside or is that impossible because of FAA regulations

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

tbh I find it hard to believe even Drake has 220 million to blow on a plane

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

Karl Barks posted:

Pedophilia money laundering, duh

Our whole economy is based on pedophile money laundering.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Karl Barks posted:

When you get to a certain level of wealth everything is leveraged, you don't just hand over a cheque for $220mil

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Crackpingaring!

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

the cia gave him that lolita plane obviously

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Definitely check out Whitney Webb's ongoing reports on this. Seems like she's the only reporter looking into the intelligence and mafia connections that have gone back generations and link most of the major figures implicated in all this

https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

Holy poo poo, this is a "good" read. I knew the individual stories in this piece (like Hoover and McCarthy), but I've never seen them all linked together. It really goes all the way back to prohibition and Epstein was just a replacement after his predecessors died.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

frankenfreak posted:

Crackpingaring!

aha thanks for quoting this

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019

Martian Manfucker posted:

Holy poo poo, this is a "good" read. I knew the individual stories in this piece (like Hoover and McCarthy), but I've never seen them all linked together. It really goes all the way back to prohibition and Epstein was just a replacement after his predecessors died.

hell, there's probably many more epsteins out there right now doing the exact same sick poo poo or worse

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

the worst thing about this quiz is you don't even get partial credit

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*with magnifying glass*

those hyoid fracture points....

too accurate for prison bed sheet manufacturers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

*with magnifying glass*

those hyoid fracture points....

too accurate for prison bed sheet manufacturers

ok i've reserved time on a pneumatic press, can anyone loan me their hyoid for stress testing so we can get to the bottom of this? i'd use my own but i need to be able to take readings

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/_Aaron_447/status/1128756422936813573?s=19

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Karl Barks posted:

He doesn't, it was given to him for free as "advertising".

twoday
May 4, 2005

Al! posted:

ok i've reserved time on a pneumatic press, can anyone loan me their hyoid for stress testing so we can get to the bottom of this? i'd use my own but i need to be able to take readings

I would but mine shattered last week when I bit down too hard into an apple

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

twoday posted:

Do any planes at all look cool or well decorated inside or is that impossible because of FAA regulations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r15_6z9xryo&t=154s

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
An apple, eh? Did you enjoy it with some "walnut sauce???????"

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Hatebag posted:

Starting to think david lynch has known about the pedo cabal a long time and thats why there's all the lodge stuff in twin peaks (freemasons (who rule the country) have lodges!!).

the lodge stuff is more based on occultism related to Aleister Crowley and Kenneth Grant, and also apparently it’s Mark Frost as the writer who is behind stuff like that on the show

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

If I started only watching anime it would objectively be more ethical than watching tv or movies, because cartoon characters can't be raped.

anime voice actresses are hella raped. I mean failed entertainers are shuffled to Japan’s quasi-legal sex industry and the junior idol poo poo is basically some of the revelations of An Open Secret but as regular capitalist exploitation.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

Add moving the cow statue onto the duties of Little St. James Renfield.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

*i crackping so hard my resulting stroke has its own aneurysm that bursts into fractal blooms of bloodsoaked galaxies and planetary nebulae as i ascend to epstein brain level 99*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

just 3D print epstein's hyoid :science:

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Hatebag posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd5HEJdcBwM

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/KAjVRLK.gifv

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

also a neat thread that goes over the contemporaneous reactions to Fire Walk With Me
https://twitter.com/lostinthemovies/status/920439760870629376?s=21

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
has anyone made a Carlyle Group connection yet?

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

Dr. Killjoy posted:

the lodge stuff is more based on occultism related to Aleister Crowley and Kenneth Grant, and also apparently it’s Mark Frost as the writer who is behind stuff like that on the show

I highly recommend The Dark Lord by Peter Levanda for a nice overview of Crowley, Grant, and Lovecraft.

Also, if you've been Epstein brain'ded and you gor your basic Robert Anton Wilson reading down -- definitely check out Sinister Forces: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft by Levanda also. I'm midway thru book 2 and it's been excellent reading alongside the Epstein/Cabal revelations as well as the Manson/CIA stuff (which gets covered in Levanda's book).

you'll cowards dont even crack ping

Lil Mama Im Sorry has issued a correction as of 18:32 on Aug 16, 2019

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Today on mythbusters, we encased epstein's hyoid in ballistic gel and we're going to try and strangle it with prison bedsheets

Johnny Red
Aug 15, 2019
paper bedsheets don't melt break steel hyoids

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

duomo posted:

has anyone made a Carlyle Group connection yet?

https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1019458649976999937?s=19

As you can see there's clear connections wrt Reagan, Bush, the CIA etc. There's also the 9/11/Saudi and adjacent connections both with Carlyle and the Cabal

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

I’m sure people have made this joke, but this isn’t a joke, did the autopsy document Epstein’s egg dick or what?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Can someone edit the cat pill crack ping picture into the OP or something? I need to send it to a whole bunch of people.

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

also if I see ghislaine or her spook boyfriend when I go to the beach I am going to citizens arrest them

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I knew it! Sinister cowboys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

supposedly egg dick is a side effect from penis enlargement surgeries, they fill the dick up with fat and it all just blobs up at the end